Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Seeking Male and Female Writers

I am into romance, sci-fi, nonhuman, amd drama threads, dislike rape , force, rude/inconsiderate people, limits:borderline torture (if my character is submissive it should be pleasureable not abuse) fantasies

Current Ideas:(Males only)

Mobster &His Assitant:
He likes sex w her and wants her for himself but he is scared of commitment w her because he doesn't want to be betrayed if she leaves or if she is used as leverage

Mobster and best friend:

He wants her to himself they have sex one time and become involved and have sort of a reluctant relationship she tries resisting him but can't

Maid and Master:
she is his maid and hes been watching her for a bit. Hes a rich guy and thnks he can buy a night w her but she refuses so he seduces her into sleeping w him and he becomes her master[/QUOTE]

If in scenario pm which one

Im also up for new ideas and open to listen.


(Male and Female)

I currently have a thread called the Outcast looking for villans and other non human characters to expand their group.

Rules posted on thread questions or comments pm myself or gearhead73
Must pm before posting :)
 
Any women interested in the gentler side of DS?

I'm imagining a neighbor in an apartment building who you meet in the elevator. It would be a seduction that takes place over weeks or months
At first, he just gives you looks, and inappropriate compliments. You would object, but he's so handsome and so sure of what he's saying, you just enjoy the attention.
Then touches. A pat on the ass as you get off the elevator. Touching your cheek like a lover, lifting your face as if to kiss you, but then leaving you waiting. Each time pushing the boundaries a little further.
He starts giving you orders. Small things, things that can be done in the few seconds you are on the elevator together.
Ultimately, he invites you up to the penthouse where he lives. By now, he knows you are submissive, knows you are his, and he claims you.
 
Looking to start my first roleplay here on Lit. I am seeking a male Dominant. Contact me if interested!

Plot - Being the princess her responsibilities have been to uphold certain standards; one of which was a strict abstinence from any sexual escalades or romantic flings. Still a virgin, her father is making plans to wed her off now. She becomes worried over how naïve and clueless she feels in bedroom affairs and decides to seek someone who can instruct her. Turning to the academic professor of the palace she hopes he will help and keep things a secret. She had always been attracted to his professionalism and honor to protocol, and had let her fancies run wild by the way he handled his cane. Along with his talent for instructing she is confident he can assist in her predicament. So one night she offers herself to him in a vanilla fling and looses her virginity. Maybe she returns more than once! But however it fell, it came crashing down fast for the young princess! The instructor was kind enough to oblige in her predicament but he harbors a deeper sexual drive than sloppy vanilla which seems to ignite whenever around the princess. Her gentle approach and submissive nature always awakens his dominant tendencies for absolute control. He begins to instruct her in the ways of bdsm which only leads to a princess bound in sexual slavery to his wants and needs.

(I have no sexual roleplaying limits. Would like to specifically see bondage, breath control, caning, and protocol in the roleplay as well as other kinks. I want him to push and break her boundaries. Thanks! )

EDIT - plot taken, thanks!
 
Last edited:
looking for a Female to participate in a rp with me where you play Noodle thats right the girl singer from the gorillas band i was thinking of doing a rp where either she and 2-D have a relationship maybe one of really naughty master and slave relationship or maybe she is horny and always wanted to be the groups slut we can work out more details later but it thought it be hot.
 
Non-consent

I am looking for a well-written and dominant male as my role playing companion. I am also looking to dabble lightly in the non-consent and slavery genre. Some of my inspirations are stories from the non-consent category such as "The Rebellious Slave", "The Last Tritan" and "Possess Me".

I specifically am looking for a Esmerelda/Frollo-esque role play. Of course, Frollo would not be an old creepy man as in the movies, but more similar to the Frollo in the book, the insatiable and lustful man. I'd ideally like him to be a young leader in the city of Notre Dame. He despises gypsies, but can't resist Esmerelda, and neither can Esmerelda once Frollo captures her. You do not need to have read the book to role play this!

I am definitely into all other sorts of role play, especially in the non-consent or bdsm category!

Please private message me if interested!

Literate is a must; please know how to form a sentence!
 
Looking for a female co writer for the following story

There is a dark world underneath the modern one, it is a world filled with all sorts of supernatural beings. They live next to us staying hidden in plain sight and doing their best to fit in. Humans go all their lives with out knowing that the creeps and legends they make movies and books about our actually very real. This all made possible by the church of hunters powerful humans who once dedicated their lives to eradicating the monsters. After a while a truce was brokered and instead of killing them they simply helped them slip into the shadows. Now that they govern the supernatural world protect them and also make sure none of them ever expose them selves to humans.

Your character would play a great warrior a training hunter who is learning the rules of the church maybe even with a few other kids. I don’t quite know how my character will come into it. I was thinking some thing akin to witness protection? I also was a fan of the concept in Dylan Dog where they appoint a inspector of sorts to investigate super natural crimes but that doesn’t really work very well with the church idea. I could also play a supernatural character to but I like the idea of being a normal ordinary guy that just so happens to win your characters love. I imagine your character as a sort of warrior strong willed maybe a woman trying to earn her place in predominantly male job.

Basically I have some ideas rolling about in my head and I would love to have a partner to help figure them. So if your interested please send me a pm!
 
Looking for a male co-writer who is creative, grammatically correct, and dominant.

I'm interested in an RP between a young, attractive up-and-comer in the architecture firm where she works (my character) and her boss (not necessarily her direct boss - maybe the CEO or a partner or something). My character has kind of a crush on yours that she is certain would never be reciprocated - she doesn't think he has really even noticed her. Quite contrary to that, your character ogles mine consistently (and finds her drive and intelligence quite intriguing). Your character should be quite dominant, and probably has fantasies about my secretly-submissive character giving herself to him.

Our story can open with one of two scenes (or perhaps, somehow, both). Either my character comes in to the office late and catches your character, who thinks he is alone, masturbating. The other option is that your character has somehow discovered my charatcer's interest in submission and decides to seduce her.

I have several scenes that I'm interested in playing out. I would love to include some scenes involving my character wearing a remote vibe in the office, your character toying with mine under the table at some sort of work-related dinner, and, of course, sexual escapades in your corner office as well as more wild romps at home in a proper bed.

PM me if you're interested, including any ideas you might have!
 
The Council

Looking for a female for the following idea

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away

500 years after the death of Lord Vader the Jedi and the Sith have finally come to peace with one another. Years of fighting and destroying each other over and over again had given way to some thing unheard of peace between the two orders. Instead of fighting a never ending battle of light and dark both sides have decided to represent each side and try and live in harmony. Now instead of a Sith Order and a Jedi Order there is simply “the council” A ruling body of six Jedi and six Sith. The truce is uneasy and not always particularly balanced but for the most part it works and the Empire of republic planets has had the first true peace it has had in years.

Now besides the basic concept I don’t necessarily have a set idea for this, I have a few cooking in my head but if any one is interest in the concept but not my basic ideas please feel free to pm me about them.

Now I have an idea for a bdsm spin on this story. My character a sith master would become enamored by a sweet young Jedi Padawan both sides rarely interact and train with each other (both sides in fear of losing one of their pupils) but this master can not help but want to corrupt the sweet little Padawan. He wants to make her a agent of darkness but even more than that he wants to make her his slave. Now this could be simply sexual but in a darker story maybe it can also be political. He wants to corrupt her and use her as an agent to further his own agendas and maybe even try and get the top spot on the main council.

The other one is much more simple. It might be fun just to have a married couple one being sith and one being jedi. It is a simple concept but I think it would be interesting to explore how two people with very very different ideals (one living in light and one living in dark) would be in love and have a relationship with the other. I was thinking for this idea they could already be married maybe newly weds but that doesn’t have to be the case.

If any one is interested please feel free to pm me with their own thoughts.
 
I also have a sci-fi idea, also for a dominant male writer.

This RP would take place in the far future. My character would be a diplomat from Earth on her way to your character's home planet. After being attacked by raiders, her ship crashes on a deserted planet and she is the lone survivor. Your character saves her and they develop a relationship.

I'm interested in the alien species being most or less humanoid, but with some additional tentacle-y appendages that could be used in creative ways :p

PM me if you are interested!
 
Looking for a horny country girl

Looking for this redhead.

The plot is:
  • You want sexy pictures for your boyfriend, currently overseas as an exchange student.
  • I am pretty handy with a camera, so I volunteer to shoot the pics.
  • Things get out of hand, though, when I start suggesting more erotic shots ... and you can't control your need for satisfaction.

Looking for a female writer comfortable with short and long posts both ... and describing her character's masturbation upon a gear shift. :D
 
Looking for a female writer who might be interested in writing any of the following plots together:

Specific Cravings:

"Office Affairs" (M/F or F/F): A young executive has an opening for a secretary but little does she know that the position calls for more than your typical secretarial duties. She descends into a twisted, dark world of closed-door sex and company orgies, drugs and violence. Will she survive the journey or will it claim her sanity or even her very life in the end?

This is something of a typical BDSM story but I'd like it to evolve into increasingly more depraved and twisted ways while exploring the psychology of the sadist boss and his masochistic secretary. Kinks are flexible otherwise. Business wear is, of course, required. Heh.

"Stolen Goods" (M/F, M/F/F, possible multiple characters): A bank robbery goes wrong, terribly wrong. It was supposed to be a quick and easy job; get in, get the money and get out. But, the situation gets tense and one of the robbers grabs a hostage. They make their escape and now, the waiting game begins as the cops search for them and the criminals lay low and try to find a way out of this mess... while tormenting the poor hostage. It is a wide open scenario but I am looking to write the part of the robber(s) and would like someone else to write the part of the hostage(s). This can be a one-shot to a longer, arcing story with much more plots and elements. Kinks I'd like to see included are forced stripping, professional attire, humiliation, BDSM, bondage; anything that falls into that spectrum works for me and all elements are flexible. Feel free to include your own of course!

"The Fetishist" (M/F or F/F): The title is a work-in-progress but the main focus of the story would revolve around a sexual fetish that my character is obsessed with and his pursuits to either find a suitable person who shares it or his/her indulging of said fetish with multiple characters and encounters. The idea is rather vague but I'd like to explore a sexual fetish and the whole idea of obsessing over it. The fetish can be anything really save for those that are mentioned in my O/Os but I do in particular enjoy writing about the following:

Voyeurism/Exhibitionism
Foot/Leg Fetish (particularly with hosiery involved)
"Uniform" play
 
Posting this again. Had a couple of bites, but can't land a writer. Edited the idea a bit, so if you are reading it for the second time, you'll see some differences.

"Almost Human" -- Female needed.

Familiarity with the Fox television show "Almost Human" is very helpful. (If you have Comcast, all of the episodes were available last time I looked.)

You are a female human detective and I am a male DRN android assigned as your partner.

You are a hard edged detective who spends most of her time on the job, so how are you to find sexual satisfaction and emotional release when you need it?

We are investigating the SexBot trade, which heightens your needs. Then, you learn that the DRN series is "anatomical correct" and "fully functional", if you know what I mean.

The DRN is assigned to keep you mentally balanced and physically safe, and if you are all pent up with sexual frustration, well ... that's not good for either of us, is it?

An in depth crime RP is not my goal, so we can dispense with a lot of that and just gloss over the cop element of it as necessary.
 
Looking for a female for the following idea

Okay okay don’t look at me like I’m crazy but I kind of want to do a role play following the ending of Disney’s tangled or at least. It is a fantastic love story with two fantastic characters and I have always been interested in the after part of it. Of course we don’t have to rip the characters directly off of the movie (though I might not necessarily be against that). What I am thinking is that our two characters can have already fallen in love with the other gone through the trails of their adventure and now be happily back with the girls parents (the King and Queen). Just like in tangled your character would have been shut in her entire life and therefore not now about things like sex and being in a relationship where as in my character would and be able to help her. Add to that the drama of finding out she is a princess and her parents and it sets for an interesting story. Of course since that is the plot of tangled for the most part I am just fine using those characters.
 
I'm back after a long absence from role playing and am excited about starting again. I'm open to writing with either men or women, plan to write one 2-3 paragraph post per day and would like a partner than can do the same.

In the past, I've played mostly submissive roles but right now I'm in the mood to expand my horizons. I want to play a character who is a villain, willing to do anything or hurt anyone if it serves her. I'm not a big fan of historical settings, but either modern, future or fantasy could be fun. I'd love to brainstorm some ideas.
 
I am in need of a female author. The idea involves a father who begins sleeping with his daughter's best friend. My original thought was that you could portray the daughter and discover that amongst your shock at discovering your father's actions, you also find a burning desire as well. Alternatively, perhaps you'd prefer to focus on the infidelity an secrecy by portraying the best friend instead. In either case, this can also be a stepfather/stepdaughter situation if you prefer.

Please check out my previous threads and my SRP profile. I favor longer, more detailed posts and would like similar writing from my co-authors. I prefer a thread that updates 2-3 times per week.

If this thread idea interests you, PM me. I look forward to hearing from you.
 
I'm looking for a M or F for a good scifi srp. I like nonhuman types and I am not scared off by some strange things! :p I am sub but do not like blood or a lot of pain. I like to be the young naive type and I do like being forced and tied up!

PM me with your ideas and let's see what we can work out.
 
Looking for a female for the following role-play ideas

Alex Stone is a detective for the FBI. He works tracking down serial killers and is said to have a innate ability to find them A year ago he was put on his toughest case yet teenagers at a university were dying at a fast rate and no one had any idea who was doing it. His method and body count were violent and rising but no one had been able to come to any conclusions about who the man was or what he was doing. Alex Stone was called in and even his skills were tested as he tried to figure out who it was. He had a feeling about a fairly unassuming man and due to his feelings he was finally able to catch the guy and stop him from killing a sorority house full of girls.

During this year he spent a lot of time with the mans wife because she was a professional shrink and a history major. They had a very high attraction to one another but didn’t act on it because she was married and pregnant with her husband’s child. The story would take place after he was caught and would deal with both of them trying to move on from the horrors of the man while also trying to have a relationship with one another.

The other idea I have is one about a mob boss and a detective. I was thinking we could fast forward however to when she had finally managed to bust him. Maybe we could do some flashbacks to their past but for the most part the role play would deal with the after effect of her busting him. They would have been “together” for a year and she would have even come to fall in love with him in a way. I was also thinking she could be pregnant with his child when he pays for his bail and gets out.
 
I'm still looking for a couple of new roleplays. If your interested please PM me.
I tend to stick to more modern roleplays. I don't do incest so please don't ask.
 
I'm Mike a 41 year old male from New Jersey. I am looking for a female partner to participate in a long-term, email roleplay. I tend to prefer more "common" modern-day scenarios.

If you are interested, send me a message and I have some basic ideas for roles and scenes.

Happy New Year

Mike
 
Back
Top