I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Dirty Old Man loves to be teased and pleased by younger woman. Hopefully a special young lady will soon capture me and have her way with me. :devil: I would love to hear about your experience with older men

:kiss::cattail::p

Mmmm ...I would love to give it a ride? You willing to give it a go?:kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
For me it's not so much the 'daddy' thing but more that I adore the way older guys make love - taking their time, using their hands, tongues and cocks with a lot more control and passion than many of the younger men......just my opinion!! :)
 
For me it's not so much the 'daddy' thing but more that I adore the way older guys make love - taking their time, using their hands, tongues and cocks with a lot more control and passion than many of the younger men......just my opinion!! :)

Just love how you think..and your opinions.... We do try harder... And pay more attention to passion....:devil::kiss:
 
For me it's not so much the 'daddy' thing but more that I adore the way older guys make love - taking their time, using their hands, tongues and cocks with a lot more control and passion than many of the younger men......just my opinion!! :)

Getting older brings a certain perspective; even, as I've said before, a certain poignance to much of life.

You realize that good things are much better savored than rushed through, whether you're talking about the blended flavors of a spectacular meal, a cliff-top view of the ocean, or the wonder of a woman naked in your arms.
 
Ok, all you sexy 'older men' here is a challenge:

I am seated at a bar, sipping a fine French champagne. I am wearing a flowing, light dress with spaghetti straps, and my large breasts are clearly visible as I am unable to wear a bra. I am wearing six inch heels and have a wedding ring on my left hand.

You walk into the bar and see me.

What is the next move???????

As I walk into the Bar, I scope out the room checking for gals that are alone... Wearing my own ring, I realize that there will be someone that is looking for an evening of fullfilling their lust needs and a married guy is always their preferrence as it doesnt mean a long term commitment....

Standing at the entrance, your dress catches my interest from afar... and from the back I notice your not wearing a bra and the top is quite revealing... I check out the room more, then look back at you and see you looking at me.. I now have an open view of you and notice the six inch heels which instantly has my cock and balls stirring... you shift your body and are somewhat facing me and I notice your hard nipples through the fabric.... I take my left hand and raise it to my chin showing I am wearing a ring.... your eyes start to peer deeply into mine... and you do the same.. showing your ring on your left hand...

I smile subtly at you ... you respond back with a seductive look.... then a tiny grin.. I start to walk your way... you keep a deep look at me.... as I get nearer to you.. you take the empty chair at the bar next to you, and slide it out implying its ready for me to sit down.....

I walk over to you, our eyes still glued onto each other.... as I approach the chair, I lean my head to ear and whisper... hello hun.. your husband told me I would find you here... and he tells me that you are all mine for the evening....
I pull back my head.. sit down... and seductivly speak out.. would you like another glass of champagne honey before we head home?......or can you wait until I have a glass with you...:kiss:

:devil:
 
I love younger women that love us older guys! I also enjoy my 27 yo FWB and I'm over twice her age :)
 
Daddy

There's something about an older man taking control that really turns me on. I love striking my pussy to uncle and daddy stories x
 
LYING, please feel free to click on the link after my signature and enjoy my work. I think you'll find a number of pieces you can enjoy.

BrettJ in Canada
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top