My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

Kelly looked up as Jim began to shoot pictures of her with his big cock filling her mouth.

So are you here to be my little slut again Kelly? Are you willing to do everything I want, whenever I want?

Kelly thought about it. She was pretty confident now that she could trust Jim. He wasn't going to do anything to get her in trouble with Mark. Mark was Jims meal ticket as well as her own.

Her heart began to beat faster as she imagine what kind of things Jim was going to do with her, or make her do.

She nodded her head, never stopping the sucking of his cock. Her lips were spread wide around the big cock, as she took him deeper and deeper into her mouth, and throat. She began to cup his balls, and jerk off his cock as her tongue swirled around the head.

"You can fuck me anywhere you want"
 
Jim noticed that Kelly had not exactly answered his question. He began to fuck her mouth with more force, his cock tickling her tonsils.

"I know I can fuck you anywhere I want. What I want to know is if you are going to be my slut. Willing and ready to do my bidding whenever I call."

Jim reached into the bag Kelly had brought, and grabbed the silk scarf.

"Put your hands over your head slut"
 
I know I can fuck you anywhere I want. What I want to know is if you are going to be my slut. Willing and ready to do my bidding whenever I call

I looked up at Jim, wondering what kinds of things he had in mind in that perverted head of his.

Put your hands over your head slut

I watched as he pulled out a silk scarf from the bag I had brought. Apparently this was to be my first test. I looked at him again, scared, yet my body tingling with anticipation.

I slowly raised my hands above my head as he requested. I could feel my nipples begin to harden, and my pussy get even wetter as he moved towards me.
 
I could see the fear in her face, as she slowly held her hands out towards me. Fear, yet something else that I didn't quite recognize, regardless, I took both of her tiny wrists in one hand, and quickly bound them together with the scarf. Reaching back into the bag, I took out a blindfold, and quickly secured it around her head.

I took a moment and looked her up and down again, admiring the way her hard nipples pressed against the thin see through blouse, and the way her short skirt showed so much of her long sexy legs.

I grabbed my camera, and began to take a series of pictures. I stopped after a minute, and ordered Kelly to get on her hands and knees.

"On you hands and knees slut. Face away from me, I want to see that ass of yours."

While she started to move, I started downloading the pictures I had already taken.
 
Last edited:
Jim took my wrists firmly in one of his large hands, and in no time had my wrists bound together. Next he grabbed a blindfold from the bag, and before I could move or say anything, had it around my head. I was now blind, as well as helpless to move my arms. I heard the camera clicking as he continued to shoot pictures. Finally he stopped long enough to order me to get on my hands and knees. I did what he asked, even though it was quite difficult to move with my hands bound.

On you hands and knees slut. Face away from me, I want to see that ass of yours

I could hear what sounded like a keyboard clicking as I assumed the position, my ass facing towards what I assumed was him.

"What are you doing?" I asked slightly scared. "Is that a keyboard I hear you typing on?
 
I laughed as I heard Kelly ask in a voice just over a whisper.

What are you doing? Is that a keyboard I hear you typing on

I could hear the fear in her voice, yet she remained on her hands and knees as I had told her to do.

"Yes. It's a computer" I told her as I started the media player on my computer. Music filled the room as I reached over and started the video camera. I hoped the music would help to relax Kelly, but also would cover up sounds I didn't want her to hear.

"Why are you here?" I asked her in a sharp tone.

I quietly opened a chest at the foot of the bed, and took out another bag. From this I removed a small vibrator, a large dildo, and a butt plug.

Reaching out, I began to slowly massage her firm ass. My thoughts returning to the first time I had fucked her sweet ass.
 
Yes. It's a computer Jim answered me coldly.

I knew he wasn't going to elaborate, so I let it go. A few minutes later music filled the room. As I knelt there on the bed, I could hear Jim rustle around, and then I could feel his weight on the bed.

His hands on my ass startled me. I began to relax as he slowly caressed by ass, his hands rubbing each cheek in turn before his fingers traced the outline of my thong.

Why are you here? He demanded out of nowhere. I could tell by his tone that I shouldn't mess around.

"I'm here to be your slut. To do whatever you ask of me."
 
I'm here to be your slut. To do whatever you ask of me

I gave a tiny smile as I continued to rub her firm ass. Ireached down, and grabbed the vibrator. I could see Kelly start as she heard it's little motor kick in. I let the tip of it touch her skin, and I watched as she shuddered. I slid a finger under her thong, and let the tip of my finger rub her clit as the vibrator began to run up and down the crack of her ass.

I kept up the treatment for a few minutes as Kelly began to squirm. I could feel her cunt getting wetter as I ran the vibrator all over her lower regions. Finally I turned the toy off, and laid it on the bed. Reaching up I slid her thong to the side giving me a great view of her shaved cunt. I quickly grabbed my camera and snapped off a few pics.

"What do you want me to do to you my slut"

I squeezed a small amount of lube onto her ass, and began to rub it around her ass, my finger sliding deep inside her tight brown hole.
 
Jim was taking a long time with whatever it was he was doing. Finally I heard something begin to hum, and then Jim began to run the toy all over my body, concentrating on my ass. I body began to shiver with excitement as he ran it all around my thong covered pussy. After several minutes, he shut it off, my thong was wet with excitement.


"What do you want me to do to you my slut?"

I could feel him push my thong to the side, exposing my shaved pussy to the cool air of the room.

"I want you to fuck me anyway you want. In any hole you want, anywhere you want."

I swore I could hear a camera shutter clicking before I felt something cool being spread around my ass. I gasped as I felt something slide into my ass.
 
I heard Kelly let out a gasp as I slid my finger up her ass.

I want you to fuck me anyway you want. In any hole you want, anywhere you want

I smiled as I began to work my finger in and out of her ass. Adding a second and a third finger as she began to relax, her tight opening gently gripping my fingers.

"You'd let me fuck you in the bed you share with my son?"

I picked up a butt plug, and slid it up her ass.

"Would you let me eat your pussy on the dining room table. Or fuck you up the ass in the living room?"

I rolled her over, and palmed her big tits for a minute, before taking her big hard nipples between my lips, my teeth nipping lightly at them.

I crawled up on her body, my cock coming to rest between her tits.

"I think I'd like to fuck you in your wedding dress. I can see you on your knees sucking my cock, before I bend you over your bed, and fuck you senseless."

I reached down and squeezed her tits around my raging cock as I began to thrust forward.
 
Jim began to fuck my ass with his big fingers as he began to pepper me with questions.

You'd let me fuck you in the bed you share with my son?Would you let me eat your pussy on the dining room table. Or fuck you up the ass in the living room?"

Jim took his fingers out of my ass, and shoved something else up it as he roughly rolled me over, and began to maul my tits. Licking and biting my them, causing all sorts of delicious sensations to flow through me.

"Yes" I groaned "Yes you can fuck me in my bed, or on the table. Wherever you want."

I could feel the bed shift, then could feel his cock between my tits, his hands coming up to force them around his cock. Seconds later I could feel his cock thrusting between them, and I began to try and lick his cock as it came closer to my mouth.

I think I'd like to fuck you in your wedding dress. I can see you on your knees sucking my cock, before I bend you over your bed, and fuck you senseless

I was almost ready to cum just from the combination of sensations, the thing in my ass, Jim fucking my tits, and the nasty talk.

"Ohhh God. Thats so nasty. I want you to cum all over my face when you are done fucking my ass. I'll wear my veil and suck your cock better than it's ever been sucked before."
 
I was really hammering away at Kellys tits. My thumb and forefinger tweaking her hard nipples as I forced her massive melons around my cock.

I was surprised by the way she was moaning, and how her voice sounded when she answered my questions.

Yes.Yes you can fuck me in my bed, or on the table. Wherever you want

Her voice was an urgent growl as she spat out her next response.

Ohhh God. Thats so nasty. I want you to cum all over my face when you are done fucking my ass. I'll wear my veil and suck your cock better than it's ever been sucked before

I quickly pulled my cock from between her tits, and moved between her legs. My cock slid easily into her dripping wet snatch.

"How does it feel to have two holes filled at the same time?"

I bent in to capture her tit with my mouth as I began to ram my cock in and out of her pussy.
 
Jim abruptly moved away from my tits, and quickly rammed his cock into my cunt. He began to fuck me with hard deep thrusts, as his mouth moved close to my ear.

How does it feel to have two holes filled at the same time? he whispered hoarsely in my ear.

My mind began to play with the thought he had just planted there. I loved the feeling of his cock in my cunt while what felt like another cock was buried in my ass. I wondered what it would feel like to have another cock fucking me at the same time. Jims cock and the nasty thoughts in my head caused another huge orgasm to come crashing down on me.

"Ohhhh Godddddd" I moaned as my body thrashed under Jims heaving body.

"Fill me with your wonderful cock"
 
Kelly began to thrash wildly beneath me, her entire body heaving as I continued to whisper in her ear.

"Can you imagine how it would feel to have hard cocks fucking both your tight holes."

Kellys cries of passion filled the room as I slammed my cock into her cunt harder and deeper.

"Hands touching you everywhere, your mouth, ass and cunt full of hard thrusting cocks."
 
Jim kept whispering in my ear as my body convulsed with the power of the orgasm that he was drawing from deep within me. I could almost feel another set of hands upon my body, could imagine that I had two or even three cocks taking care of my needs.

"Yes, Yes, Yes" I screamed as he buried himself in me. "Fuck me you nasty Bastard. Fill all my holes with your hard cock. "

I still couldn't bring myself to say that I wanted to be fucked by more than one guy at a time although I was sure that was what Jim wanted to hear.

"I want you to fuck my ass now Big Daddy" I managed to grunt out before Jim slammed his cock back in me.

I wondered if Jim was the only one in the room with us, the thought of someone else watching him fuck me, wanting to gang bang me, causing my heart to pound harder.
 
Kelly began to respond enthusiastically to my questions.

Yes. Yes. Yes. Fuck me you nasty Bastard. Fill all my holes with your hard cock.

Her body was shuddering beneath me as I slammed my cock repeatedly into her dripping cunt.

My mouth captured her hard nipple as she moaned out her lust.

I want you to fuck my ass now Big Daddy She grunted.

I gave her a few more hard thrusts, then rolled off her, pulling the toy from her ass.

"I'm gonna do you from behind" I warned her as i slapped her ass, urging her to roll over onto her hands and knees. I grabbed the camera and took a few pictures of her. Her nipples extended, breasts heaving, her juices running down her legs. I rubbed my cock across her lips, and took a few more pictures as she took me deep into her mouth. I fucked her sweet mouth for a few minutes before moving to the end of the bed. I grabbed a couple of dildos from my bag, and moved back up to her head. I placed the first one in her hands.

"Suck on this"

She had to rest on her forearms in order to do it, but she started to do what I instructed her to do. Moving to the foot of the bed, I took another dildo, and began to work it in and out of her cunt, before leaving it buried there. I grabbed a small tube of lube, and spread it on my cock before working it into her tight anal passage.

At last she was ready. I took a coouple more pictures . The skirt up around her waist, her big tits partially suported by her bra, a dildo in her mouth and cunt. Taking my place I beagn to rub the tip of my aching cock around the entrance to her back door. Without a word I began to slowly slid my cock into her ass.
 
I felt so empty as Jim pulled got off me, his big cock leaving a void in my pussy as he withdrew. He then pulled out whatever it was that he had shoved up my ass before slapping me on the butt and exclaiming that he was ging to fuck me from behind.

I gobbled up his big cock when he rubbed it across my lips, my tongue running all over the big head before I sucked him into my throat. His fingers tangled in my hair as he throat fucked me for a matter of minutes. Finally he pulled away, slapping me in the face with his hard cock.

"Suck on this" he told me as he handed me a big hard object. Obediently I supported myself on my forearms, and began to give suck on the hard rubber object like it was Jims cock.

"Hows that?" I asked breathlessly as i removed my lips for a brief moment.

I could hear Jim rustling around, and in a minute, I felt something big and cool slide into my wet cunt. As I began to suck on the dildo again, Jim began to work a second one in and out of mydripping cunt. It was becoming hard to focus on the item in my mouth as Jim drove me towards another orgasm, skillfully using the dildo as another extension of himself, then I felt his hand on my ass, his fingers moving across my tiny opening, before sliding deep inside of me.

He buried the dildo deep in my cunt, and withdrew his fingers from my ass. My juices were running down my legs, my chest heaving with desire.

"Please come and fuck me baby" I moaned.

I could feel the bed move, and the whirling of a camera shutter. I knew he was taking pictures of me in this compromising position, and I didn't care, all I could think about was feeling his big cock deep inside me again.

"Come fuck me. Please. You can take nasty photos later."

Then I could feel him behind me. His big hands spread my ass cheeks apart, and then he was filling my ass with his big cock.

"Ohhhhhhhh Goddddddd" I wailed as he filled me with more of his man meat. I thought for sure he wouldn't be able to fit his cock in my ass, due to the pressure the dildo in my cunt was applying. Jim just keep pushing and pushing until I could feel his pubic hair against my ass. I could hardly breath as he reached under me, and began to move the didlo in and out of my cunt.
 
I began to work my cock deeper and deeper into her tight ass, the pressure was incredible. I could hardly wait to watch the video and watch her face as she felt the fullness of my cock in her ass, as well as the big Dildo in her cunt.

I grinned as I thought about how she had told me I could take nasty pictures of her later. Not even a month ago, this slut could hardly stand to be in the same room with me, and now she was my little fuck toy.

"You like the feeling of multiple cocks in you at the same time. Don't you slut?"

I began to fuck her tight ass harder, my balls slapping against her, my hand moving the dildo in and out of her even faster.

"You like Daddy taking pictures of you, and video taping you getting fucked don't you."

I could feel myself getting closer and closer to cumming, my cock getting even harder, my thrusts longer, and harder.

"You want Daddy to bring some friends home to gang bang you don't you. Don't you!!!!!" I was practically screaming as I fucked her as hard as I could, the bed springs screaming from my efforts.
 
Jim fired off a string of questions as he rammed me with his cock.

You like the feeling of multiple cocks in you at the same time. Don't you slut?You like Daddy taking pictures of you, and video taping you getting fucked don't you?

"Yes" I moaned as my body began to shake. "Yes" I cried out as I felt my pussy begin to clench around the Dildo that he had buried in my cunt as he reamed my ass with his hard cock again and again.

You want Daddy to bring some friends home to gang bang you don't you. Don't you!!!!!

"Ohhhhh FUCK" I screamed. My body went into convulsions as orgasm after orgasm swept through me.

"I want to be filled with hard cock" I panted unable to scream out the words. "I want to do you and your friends" I snarled at him now as he continued to fuck me, his groin slamming against my ass.
 
Kelly was a quivering mass as orgasm after orgasm wracked her body. She could hardly find the strength to answer my questions, but answer them she did with yes.

BUt when I asked her if she wanted me to bring home some friends to gang bang her, she surprised me with the strength of her reply.

I want to be filled with hard cock I want to do you and your friends

That was all I needed to push me over the top. I buried my cock deep in her ass as my cock began to spew its juices deep in her bowels.

"I will slut" "I will bring home my friends to fuck you" I growled. "I'll fulfill everyone of your darkest hidden fantasies."

As my own orgasm began to subside I began to hurl question after question at her.

"I bet you'd like to be gang raped, by a bunch of men, or maybe a bunch of teenagers."

"You'd probably like to pretend your teacher who's students overwelm her and use her."

"Or a housewife who is forced to perform all sorts of sexual acts to keep her famiy out of trouble"

"Or a bride who has to submit to her father-in-law on her wedding night."
 
I could feel Jim's cock swell just before he began to shoot his cum deep in my ass. His hands grabbed my tits and mauled them as he shot wad after wad of sticky cum deep inside of me.

"Fuckkkkkkkk" I moaned as the force of his orgasm pushed me deeper into the bed.

I will slut.I will bring home my friends to fuck you. I'll fulfill everyone of your darkest hidden fantasies. he growled at me as he forced my face into the bed from the force of his fucking.

The thought of Jim doing that caused me to have yet another orgasm.


"Ohhhhh god yes. Fuck me you bastard."

Jim began to hurl scenario after scenario at me.

I bet you'd like to be gang raped, by a bunch of men, or maybe a bunch of teenagers.
You'd probably like to pretend your teacher who's students overwelm her and use her.
Or a housewife who is forced to perform all sorts of sexual acts to keep her famiy out of trouble
Or a bride who has to submit to her father-in-law on her wedding night


How did he know the nasty thoughts that ran through my head from time to time?

"Just keep fucking me Daddy" I moaned as I felt him begin to pull away.

"Don't stop fucking me."
 
Just keep fucking me Daddy. Don't stop fucking me Kelly almost sighed as I pulled my cock from her ass.

"Oh, I won't my little slut." Jimmy moved up by Kellys face, and removed the blindfold, before shoving his soiled cock closer to her face.

"I'll be fucking you whenever, and wherever I feel like it."

Jim began to untie Kellys wrists as she took his cock into her mouth.

"You never know when I may decide to help you fulfill one of your fantasies."

Jim finished untying Kelly.

"Ok, now get lost for awhile. Clean up and put on something sexy in case I want to fuck you again later."
 
Back
Top