Rest Stop Surprise

fauconier said:
I don't play with guys personally. But please be aware that there is no such thing as 'safe barebacking'. A person can be HIV+, but tests might show up negative for 6 months. 'Barebacking' isn't taking care of ourselves or treating ourselves or others with respect.

I'm aware of that. I would definately use safe sex, but I also think if you know that your partner doesn't have anything that it would be ok to not use a rubber. I'm not recommending this though, unless the two have been seeing each other for a while and taking a test every six months.

Of course, people do lie...
 
wow...you married guys are somethin'...your wives would shit bricks...
but you were born to that way...to suck dick in a men's room on the interstate...it must be in the genes...

they should let women in the men's room for us heterosexual males-
 
Missouribiguy said:
I'm aware of that. I would definately use safe sex, but I also think if you know that your partner doesn't have anything that it would be ok to not use a rubber. I'm not recommending this though, unless the two have been seeing each other for a while and taking a test every six months.
Of course, people do lie...
I wasn't addressing you personally MBG, just putting this out there in case there were some folks who thought that those tests were 100% dependable.
 
fauconier said:
I wasn't addressing you personally MBG, just putting this out there in case there were some folks who thought that those tests were 100% dependable.


My big brother and his partner were together for over six years. My brother was faithful and thought his partner was the same. They broke up last year and my bro moved in with me for a while. He kept getting sick and we thought maybe it was allergies...went to the doctor and sure enough that asshole he was dating had slept around and now my brother has to face living with HIV for the rest of his life cuz some dick couldn't keep his from straying. Gay or straight, guys seem to have a bad rap for being monogamous!

I feel bad for the wife.
 
adventures

I have been at a lot of rest stops all over the country and have had a few great experiences in them. All of which were great blow jobs, giving and receiving. Also had some great times in truck stops. I do enjoy bareback with safe people too. I don't think it would be smart to have bareback with a total stranger though.
 
Rest stop north of seattle

I was reading on a different site about a place a few miles north of Seattle, Marysville that has a very active Rest Stop.

I might check it out in the next few days and see what I can see.
 
I wasn't addressing you personally MBG, just putting this out there in case there were some folks who thought that those tests were 100% dependable.

Well their comes a time you have to put some faith that something works. Imagine if everybody practiced safe sex. If that included straights, then the human race would die out. Only those that could do some kind of test tube fertilization would be able to afford to have kids.

Personally, I don't know why anybody would prefer safe sex over plastic sex. Monogamy does have its advantages.
 
It is regrettable that your brother contracted aides. That truly sucks, No pun intended.
I originally started this thread to let people who had experienced Rest Stop Sex tell about their tails or hopes. But like so many of these threads other stuff bulbs up and that is ok, people should talk about what is on there minds.

But this recently happened to me.

The other night I worked late and I headed home around 11 pm. To stay alert at the office I had had three cups of tea and was feeling the effects on my bladder. :eek: There is a short cut to our house via a city park and it has a public restroom so I decided I would stop and take a leak. I pulled in and parked under a light near the bathroom. This park use to have a reputation for cruising but a police undercover sting operation took a dozen of our prominent citizens to jail and it had since become straight. I rushed in and pulled out Old Henry to let him pour forth, when I notice a sound from the rear of the room. As I squeezed off the last drop there it was a again something like feet rustling. So I walked to the rear of the room where there where wooden stalls and no doors.

In the last stall two guys who looked to be 18 or 19. Both fine specimens of youth. Tall, thin, slightly muscular, and hair less. I could tell all this in the low light because they were both butt ass naked. The blond was on his knees sucking the brown haired kid’s dick. Oh what a fine dick it was about 8 in, cut, thin with an angry red knob on the top. When the two finally noticed me they both looked startled, but I said, “Easy boys I just want to watch if it is OK with you." The relaxed somewhat since one noticed I was stroking my 7" dick while I watched.

At this point a set of lights flashed across the ceiling as a car turned into the parking lot and stopped with its head lights remaining on the bathroom. I said, “Get dressed quickly and stay in separate stalls until I call you. I returned to the urinal and stood there, when a policeman walked in. He shined his flashlight around the room and said, “What’s going on?" I responded with a loud call,
"You guys ready to go and then turned to the officer as I zipped up." "Well officer my nephews and I were returning from a party when we had to all pee. Isn't this a public bathroom?" About this time the boys came out of different stalls zipping up. They had the sweetest looks on their faces. The policeman kind of grumbled and said "Well we have to keep an eye on this place. We all went out to my car, climbed in and headed home. :cool:

I'll have to finish this story anther time if anyone is interested. MW
 
It was during the summer of my senior year of high school and me and my best friend had gone to the city pool. Adter we had gotten through swimming, we went to the public restroom at the park to dry off and change, we started talking about some of the got girls and the bikinis that they were wearing, well he started getting hard first and stroing his cock and while watching this I got hard and started stroking mine, I reached over to him and grabbed his and he grabbed mine, we were really getting a rhythm going when we heard some voices heading are way, so we stopped what we were doing got dressed in a hurry and left.

but we did finish the party at his house.
 
It was during the summer of my senior year of high school and me and my best friend had gone to the city pool. Adter we had gotten through swimming, we went to the public restroom at the park to dry off and change, we started talking about some of the got girls and the bikinis that they were wearing, well he started getting hard first and stroing his cock and while watching this I got hard and started stroking mine, I reached over to him and grabbed his and he grabbed mine, we were really getting a rhythm going when we heard some voices heading are way, so we stopped what we were doing got dressed in a hurry and left.

but we did finish the party at his house.

Great story, all ways leave them wanting to hear more.
 
I am convinced all this talk of aids has me back on the straight and narrow.

No more bareback for me
No more strange black hung cock for me
No more...


Sorry, I just got some heavy dark, bareback dick ran deep in me. I know the risk. I do not need any of you to tell me what I need or need not be doing.

Joe
 
lol

...............................................................................................................
 
Last edited:
Damn that was one hot ass story. I'd be too chicken to do it with a stranger like that but i ain't ashamed to admit I'm super envious. You basically lived out one of my fave fantasies. I'd love to feel what it's like to have a cock squirt cum inside. The closest I've done is sucking a cock bb.
 
As you enter WV on I81, there is a large rest area on the northbound side.

Not so long ago I was approached by a local lady who asked how much I'd want to accompany her home for the weekend.

VERY NICE weekend!

PS: I would never charge!
 
As you enter WV on I81, there is a large rest area on the northbound side.

Not so long ago I was approached by a local lady who asked how much I'd want to accompany her home for the weekend.

VERY NICE weekend!

PS: I would never charge!

Please tell us more:rolleyes:
 
when we go caming and shes asleep the puplic restrooms can be a place nobody thinks about but late at night its happened to me and im sure others
 
txboyalone: I have read this thread a couple of times. And I think it is time to voice my opinion about your story. If it is NOT a fantasy you have been writing about, then well.. the day you get HIV, and you give it to your wife. Thanks to you fucking men bareback, well let us just say, that this thread will be used in the cause of your wife. And you will going DOWN in more ways than one. And you are going to PAY probably also in more ways than just the financial way. And some of us will probably say "hey you @$#!" we told you so.
Heck, I will NOT have any kind of sex fun without a rubber, because of the scare I got when I was 17. Thankfully I did NOT have HIV, but HIV is still to this day a death ticket in my book.
 
It happened many years ago, back when "safe sex" was finding a place to go at it without fear of being caught by the cops. I had spend the night in the baths in Manhattan and was hitching home with a belly full of cum and a well stretched sphincter, but being young (twenty something) recalling the sex of the previous night had my cock stirring to a nice, happy semi-hard-on. I was reliving a really hot fuck and barely aware of anything around me when a car braked to a halt nearby. I got in beside the driver without thinking about the erection pressing the front of my jeans, forgetting about it entirely until the driver said:

"Looks like you've been having happy thoughts!" And then placed his hand over my throbbing cock as he added, "I gotta take a piss. Come in with me," as he pulled in at a rest stop.

Who can refuse such an invitation? Surely not me! And in the poorly lit, poorly kept men's room, as we stood side by side at the urinals, we struggled our hard cocks into the open. His was a fucking masculine beauty....a good eight or nine inches long and thick. Without a word, I was on my knees before him. His cock pushed between my lips, stretching the as wide as they had ever been stretched by a cock. His knob butted the back of my mouth and slid into my throat. Then he grabbed my head, and holding it in place, fucked my mouth and throat with deep, powerful thrusts and withdrew slowly.

It was a great mouth fucking, and like the best of many things, it was over too soon, but knowing what a cocksucker loves most, a mouth filled of come he can swallow slowly to enjoy every drop of thick starchy cum sliding down his throat, he pulled back, left just the know of his cock between my lips and filled my mouth.

His cock was softening as I savored the final drops of cum and started to pull off. He stopped me. "Remember why I had to come in here?" he asked and I nodded. "Stay on your knees!" he ordered as he bore down on his abdominal muscles......

But that's another story....Bill
 
You guys aren't the only one's enooying spontaneous sex at rest areas, I've been propositioned thrice.

Only once did i take her up on the offer, after she mentioned we could spend the weekend at her place.

I was on the Northbound side of I85 in West Virginia.
 
As you enter WV on I81, there is a large rest area on the northbound side.

Not so long ago I was approached by a local lady who asked how much I'd want to accompany her home for the weekend.

VERY NICE weekend!

PS: I would never charge!

OMG, sorry I thought it was a new post!
 
Catching something is what keeps me from doing it. i wouldn't,,,, but would love to have that happen to me:D
 
In the late 70's I was a frequent visitor to an interstate rest area about 20 miles from my home that was well-known for homosexual activity. I had a lot of anonymous sex there and enjoyed every single encounter. On one memorable night I sucked four different cocks and was fucked by two others. Bareback sex wasn"t the kiss of death back then and I don't recall ever using a condom during that time.

I recently drove through that part of the country and stopped to see if it was still the same. I spent a couple of very pleasurable hours with a well-hung trucker who told me he stopped there every time he passed through. We did use condoms though.
 
Protected, unprotected, whatever. I cannot believe there are moral police on a thread for "Rest Stop Surprise." This is about cock, people. Cock! CCCCOOOOOCCKk!!!!!!!!!
 
Back
Top