building a sissy harem

gman1970

Literotica Guru
I am looking for sissys, femboys, slaves and any one who wants to be trained. I believe in humiliating you and training you to be the slut you are. I have a sexy sissy Nikki who joins in and trains as well she is my number one so know it now she gets favors you won't. We play by PM and will bcc each other as will you. I will also be your owner and will make you post and edit your profile as well. Contact me here and only here do not PM me about this. If you happen to live near me a face to fave may happen as well but looking for here first and foremost.

I think you deserve to work with a more accomplished, highly-sexed slut than Nikki. I really do. Does she _really_ know what those sissies desire most in their hearts?

yes

I think you deserve to work with a more accomplished, highly-sexed slut than Nikki. I really do. Does she _really_ know what those sissies desire most in their hearts?

Yes she does because she also goes through the same treatments and will be humiliated as well, she is complete cum slut and an experienced sissy. I put my complete faith in her.

I know you really care for sissy faggots. I know you want to nurture them, grow them, encourage them to be ALL that they can be. All that they NEED to be. Resplendent in the warmth of the humiliation which they will soon own for themselves. I know you have the compassion and I know you have the strength. But the subtleties can be fine. Almost imperceptible. Between a sissy femming out confidently looking for cock versus a train wreck of confusion and self-loathing. Please take care.

I know you really care for sissy faggots. I know you want to nurture them, grow them, encourage them to be ALL that they can be. All that they NEED to be. Resplendent in the warmth of the humiliation which they will soon own for themselves. I know you have the compassion and I know you have the strength. But the subtleties can be fine. Almost imperceptible. Between a sissy femming out confidently looking for cock versus a train wreck of confusion and self-loathing. Please take care.

Yes I do understand and appreciate the educational words. I am helping make fantasies come true aa well as training the willing and wanting. Nothing destructive but yet humility.

Of course. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was questioning your capability. And every designer, every man in charge needs a muse. Nikki may be a sissy bitch, but does she have what it takes to be your muse? Does she know without being told the lipgloss, dresses and accessories you like best on her? How does she walk that line between wanting your cock inside her whenever she can, against coming across as simply crazy? Is she just a wannabe cum doll who's dick still gets hard, or is she a true sissy permanently impotent with a nice hot gaping hole? Does she push back onto your prick when you fuck her and say "do me harder baby, puh-leeease", or does she screw up her face like she's constipated and would rather be anywhere else? I know you know the answer to these questions. Your muse needs to be a cum queen, the gurls won't respect her otherwise.

You could come and use me for a while and we could talk more about it ... If you want.

Of course. I'm sorry if it sounded like I was questioning your capability. And every designer, every man in charge needs a muse. Nikki may be a sissy bitch, but does she have what it takes to be your muse? Does she know without being told the lipgloss, dresses and accessories you like best on her? How does she walk that line between wanting your cock inside her whenever she can, against coming across as simply crazy? Is she just a wannabe cum doll who's dick still gets hard, or is she a true sissy permanently impotent with a nice hot gaping hole? Does she push back onto your prick when you fuck her and say "do me harder baby, puh-leeease", or does she screw up her face like she's constipated and would rather be anywhere else? I know you know the answer to these questions. Your muse needs to be a cum queen, the gurls won't respect her otherwise.

All true and fortunately towards the positive side of those questions she is not to the impotent side but slams back against me when fucking and begs for more and only desires to clean me and any messes completely

Heard she was afraid of black guys and does all she can to avoid them. Is that true? Just what I heard.

ohh no not at all

Heard she was afraid of black guys and does all she can to avoid them. Is that true? Just what I heard.

My sissy as a matter of fact all my sissys will suck and fuck any and all as long as I approve. Nikki is not afraid of bbc she would actually like to have to suck and try to deep throat one and then get her sissy ass fucked by one because she openly obeys me.

Last edited:
I am looking for sissys, femboys, slaves and any one who wants to be trained. I believe in humiliating you and training you to be the slut you are. I have a sexy sissy Nikki who joins in and trains as well she is my number one so know it now she gets favors you won't. We play by PM and will bcc each other as will you. I will also be your owner and will make you post and edit your profile as well. Contact me here and only here do not PM me about this. If you happen to live near me a face to fave may happen as well but looking for here first and foremost.

wonders what is would be like to one of your sissy trainees to enjoy the power and humilation of submitting to the Skirt and pink rule

wonders what is would be like to one of your sissy trainees to enjoy the power and humilation of submitting to the Skirt and pink rule

Are you requesting to join my harem of beautiful sissies and to begin training?

slow break in and trial

closet fantasy sissy here so not sure i am....but do wonder what it would be like

Would you care to try it out once to see if your sissy side wants to come all out. We don't pressure but do expect obedience we could do a trial run later today to see.

This could be interesting

Not sure if I'm a sissy or a crossdresser with bi fantasies but could be fun. Just wouldn't want it effecting my current (monogamous) relationship. So long as it's anonymous etc I'd like to join

Hi

Sounds like fun. I would be honored if you chose me to train. Your wish is my command.

need to decide

Not sure if I'm a sissy or a crossdresser with bi fantasies but could be fun. Just wouldn't want it effecting my current (monogamous) relationship. So long as it's anonymous etc I'd like to join

Do you like being called names and do you wear panties? I used to be like you but found I like sissies to be under me instead. I would take you on and have you as my sissy but I would own you here and you could be anonomous for real life but here you'd be mine. If your ok with that welcome.

ahh very willing

Sounds like fun. I would be honored if you chose me to train. Your wish is my command.

You sound ready to go will you obey my every command and agree that I own you? I can be a nice master or I can be a mean son of a bitch depends on your obediance. If you still want your welcome.

I think a lot of people on Lit would get up to more if it was anonymous, great site though.

MMMMM has any one tried to take your cock deep in their mouth and pull your ring off with their teeth.:caning:

Back