100% way to win her back

Acting like emotions are facts is gooey nonsense. Maybe it's misogynistic or whatever it got called. Usually I'm turned on by this sort of thing, but maybe that *is* old me. Yea, I guess I could still go there if that's your thing, but otherwise I got nothin'.

EDIT: by experience, to treat you as any old person, you don't make me comfortable and I really don't see myself receiving well much of what you have to say so it doesn't make sense to me why you persist. It has to do with you coming off the way you did and trying to take it all the way down the rabbit hole. It's just weird. 1) most of everything I said about this person I really cared about came from my own account -- you know nothing about them except what I've shared 2) i'm talking about you as a person on a forum, there has been at least one other instance you've come off this way toward me, *you do not make me comfortable* and i don't think it has to do with what is my own business but the way you are interacting with me

Okay dude, suit yourself. :rolleyes:

A guy should suit himself thank you very much! With a grain of salt, but just relax it. You aren't trying to castrate me are you? Save it for someone that deserves it, right?

EDIT: Sharpen that knife for someone else, pls

A guy should suit himself thank you very much! With a grain of salt, but just relax it. You aren't trying to castrate me are you? Save it for someone that deserves it, right?

EDIT: Sharpen that knife for someone else, pls

...If you want me to stop talking to you, one of the ways you can get me to do that is to stop talking to me. If you want me to be a cunt to you, a surefire way to get me to do that would be to continue antagonizing me.

Which one do you want to do? Because I'm open to either at this point. :cool:

Look I'd go on flirting with you like this, but I kinda had it rough for a while! Sorry, but a special lady already took that spot. I'm looking for something a little more gentle these days, perhaps a little more cosmonaut in other areas in the relationship if you know what I mean!

Look I'd go on flirting with you like this, but I kinda had it rough for a while! Sorry, but a special lady already took that spot. I'm looking for something a little more gentle these days, perhaps a little more cosmonaut in other areas in the relationship if you know what I mean!

Oh no. Whatever will I do now that I know I can't have your heart?

That's okay. I'll comfort myself with my husband, I'm sure he won't mind.

That's comforting, I was beginning to worry you were coming on to me.

If me calling you an asshole means I'm coming onto you in your mind, you seriously need to work out that whole "What does flirting look like" thing. Maybe that's why you've had so many problems in your relationship(s) in the past.

If me calling you an asshole means I'm coming onto you in your mind, you seriously need to work out that whole "What does flirting look like" thing. Maybe that's why you've had so many problems in your relationship(s) in the past.

You sure wouldn't leave me alone! I don't know who you are. You seem interested to stick it out, though.

If that's all you've got, ok.

I guess women have ego's too.

EDIT: generalization, *sorry*. I just don't like making personal attacks.

Last edited:
You sure wouldn't leave me alone! I don't know who you are. You seem interested to stick it out, though.

If that's all you've got, ok.

I guess women have ego's too.

EDIT: generalization, *sorry*. I just don't like making personal attacks.

You don't see the hypocrisy in the fact that you keep talking to me, while complaining about me talking to you.

Really?

Really really?

:rolleyes:

Fine. I'll be the bigger man and leave you alone, regardless of how badly you want to continue baiting me. You don't REALLY want me to go, because if you did, you would have stopped the conversation ages ago, but you sure like to pretend.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, Skippy.

This thread got unintentionally personal. I think like with all personal matters -- death, divorce, et al. -- it generally stays personal except for the odd/opportune times to move on or get some perspective. That's healthy and normal, but it's a process and pushing it faster than the pace it needs to go at solves nothing; so you generally do it with people or in a setting you trust. Putting it in public forum is risky if not a mistake.

Thanks for all the help.

This is one of those cases where you just have to walk away. You fucked up, did scary weird stalker things (seriously turning up unexpected and sending gifts in the mail long after a break-up is just weird) and thus you will forever be "that creepy guy" in her eyes. That's it, Game Over.

Obviously I don't have all the details of why you broke up, how she felt, how you felt and all that but with how much time has passed you've obviously made her into something she isn't. Why does her opinion matter after all these years to you?

This doesn't sound like love or any form of relationship help, this sounds more like you can't accept that she sees you as a bad guy. She's made the cut, it's time for you to do the same.

Back