What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife got me a father's day card from the twins, and filled it with ultrasound pictures. She reasons that right now, she represents the girls, and it was the sweetest thing ever. :)

And then this morning? It's Monarch butterfly season, I guess. Beautiful.:)
 
Nothing yet .... but it is still early .... going to see my family later today and that should make me smile and laugh and giggle for at least 2 hours :D
 
We need a Favorite iPad/iPhone apps thread.

Hmmm. I wonder if there's a thread-starting app, so I don't have to lift my lazy-ass finger and click.

Good idea. Listen, you need to lift your lazy-ass finger and click. My fingers are busy killing these little pig bastards. :)
 
Actually, due to my van breaking down, I had 3 days and 2 nights with friends who spoiled me with cuddles, attention, giggles, and alcohol. Last night was the result of attention-drop. *nods*

Hold it. This sounds like a Scooby Doo episode. The van breaks down, and some creepy "friends" spoil Velma, Freddy and Daphne with cuddles, attention and giggles to distract them while they search for the hidden treasure. Meanwhile Shaggy and Scooby drinks a fifth of something nasty and vomit.


Good idea. Listen, you need to lift your lazy-ass finger and click. My fingers are busy killing these little pig bastards. :)

Yawn.
 
Looking back over my weekend and all the uber brain tickling coolness of it...really, it feels like my life smiled at me and all I can do is smile back. :)
 
Being called a sanctimonious, self-righteous bitch, and then realizing that in this instance I have every damn right to be.
 
Two new words to add to my lexicon:

Hangry - When you're so hungry you become short tempered and cranky.

Wasband - An ex-husband.
 
Daniel1492 can easily put a smile on anyones face and his embarrassing story is the funniest I've read in a long time!
 
The three cats are taking turns sitting with her (well, sleeping next to her, or under the covers, or on her lap) as she lies around with her leg in a cast. Each one seems to take a half day or more with her, then surrender their "position" to the next. They really love her.

The dog, of course, spends most of *her* time somewhere nearby, especially when she has something to eat. Hope springs eternal in the canine heart.
 
Yummy milkshake ..... *shivers* but now I am freezing! Probably wasn't the smartest of choices to get a milkshake when I was so cold to begin with. :eek: But damn it was good!
 
Having caught so much fish yesterday that I have to smoke them in two batches...which then lead to an invite for dinner with someone who cooks very well.
 
Two new words to add to my lexicon:

Hangry - When you're so hungry you become short tempered and cranky.

Wasband - An ex-husband.

"HANGRY" Love this! S. always knows when my blood sugar is low.....

(as an aside, I almost wrote "WANGRY" ~ hungray for a wang???):rolleyes:
 
My McMinions bought me flowers, a card, a necklace, and 2 cakes.

I've never been able to say goodbye before, they usually just sneak me out the back door when they move me to a new store. I've always been a bit jealous of the people who get a card and what not.

They really made me feel loved though. I'll miss them. :)
 
My McMinions bought me flowers, a card, a necklace, and 2 cakes.

I've never been able to say goodbye before, they usually just sneak me out the back door when they move me to a new store. I've always been a bit jealous of the people who get a card and what not.

They really made me feel loved though. I'll miss them. :)

Yay for you, wenchie!
You deserve it!
:D
 
I can't stop thinking "Cherry Pie" due to someone talking about pie. It's wrong of me, I know, but I'm trying to find a lighter side to disrespectful comments.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top