Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > How To...

Old 08-30-2018, 10:55 PM   #1
CMK877181
Virgin

How to respond to e-mail feedback

Hello. Long time listener, first time caller. So I’ve been submitting stories for about half a year now and have begun picking up a little traction, which means that I’m getting more email feedback. Most is anonymous of the variety “great story” or “do this in the sequel” but some is actually meaningful and they leave an email address. But I can’t for the life of me figure out how to respond.

This probably makes me an idiot, but (using gmail) the only option I see is to compose a new email to the person’s email address (since there’s an explicit warning not to reply to the literotica email to respond). But I definitely see how these could be lost in junk mail or deleted because the person doesn’t recognize the email address after a few days.

Is there a way to directly respond to the person sending feedback, or is the only option to send an entirely new email and title it along the lines of “Response to feedback, etc.” Advice from more experienced (or wise) authors in this subject would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Old 08-31-2018, 03:00 AM   #2
electricblue66
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMK877181 View Post
This probably makes me an idiot, but (using gmail) the only option I see is to compose a new email to the person’s email address (since there’s an explicit warning not to reply to the literotica email to respond). But I definitely see how these could be lost in junk mail or deleted because the person doesn’t recognize the email address after a few days.

Is there a way to directly respond to the person sending feedback, or is the only option to send an entirely new email and title it along the lines of “Response to feedback, etc.” Advice from more experienced (or wise) authors in this subject would be greatly appreciated.
Send a new email to their address, put the name of the story in the heading, maybe, so it's not just a "Hi" type spam email. Continue conversation as per usual - remembering you are both now off Lit and using your usual email providers.

My stories: https://www.literotica.com/stories/m...ge=submissions

Old 08-31-2018, 05:13 AM   #3
Josie_03
Really Experienced

I always put: response to your Lit feedback or reply from Josie_03