Couples at play

Just borrowed his thigh to push back and grind on before he woke up. He let me finish before giving me what I really wanted.
attachment.php
Love the thought of watching and/or feeling that grinding back against me :)

Yay for you
It was Yay. and ooh and aah, but a lot of yay

The flare of your hips, and the smoothness of your bum will haunt me for a while.

Thanks 😁
Haunting wouldn't be any fun, stay with the living interactions

Lucky girl. Enjoy.
Oh I did don't worry.

Wish that was my hand!
Thats one talented hand right there, in more ways than one

Oh my lord, that is just perfect. Your Sunday bed is just wonderful
Stroked into life on a sunday morning is certainly no hardship. The birds chirp outside and I anticipate the wandering hand

Apparently...I am very jealous of that hand
Its a good hand.

Mister reckons he has a Christmas party hangover but I think I can get some life into him so I can have my way.
attachment.php

Mister reckons he has a Christmas party hangover but I think I can get some life into him so I can have my way.
attachment.php
Good lord that's torture seeing you do this. I dream it but there it is just about in reality. Sure the next frame must be the man tent pole-ing

If not you're breathing life into me so I can volunteer to take his place if needed ;)
Ha, his comment was that there would be a whole line of blokes from that party that would need a bit of kick start to perform so I might like to go perform a vital service.

What a glorious shot.. I’m sure he’ll work up the energy, who could possibly resist..?!
He made it back to life in minimal time
Go for it, pump him up, get him between you beautiful breasts.
I had other ideas than between the boobs
I hope you get your way! :devil:
Inevitably I do, he's a good sport. Otherwise we will have to line up substitutes
Good lord that's torture seeing you do this. I dream it but there it is just about in reality. Sure the next frame must be the man tent pole-ing
A warm mouth brings things to life sufficiently

Back