The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Tuesday Afternoon - Megan and Josh talk about Anna in the den

Megan watched the pretty brunette walk up to the front entrance, thinking about their conversation. Was she really in love with them? Megan smiled happily, driving the car to the large spacious garage. If she was truly sincere, she felt a little sympathy for Carter Anderson. He had to be thinking she was going to come back to him and all will be right with the world. She chuckled as the thought of Carter Anderson’s broken spirit and life swirled in her brain. He would be penniless and no one in the industry would hire him. He would be lucky to get a job as a dishwasher.

It was true Josh was in love with Megan but he also loved Anna. It was no secret in the “family” that they had an open marriage from the start. And while they had shared lovers in the past, Anna was the first woman who they both fancied and fell in love with. Megan knew there was doubt in Anna’s eyes about reciprocating that love but she could see a tiny glimmer that, given time would blossom. She was sure that when that time came, Anna would freely profess her love for them.

In the large foyer, Megan saw Josh coming from the den. They smiled and embraced, kissing deeply while their hands roamed over each other. The deep kiss didn’t end when they broke the seal but was followed by short pecks. Their lips touched briefly, tongues flicking in and out of each other’s mouth until one set of lips captured the other’s tongue, sucking suggestively on the muscle.

When finally, they broke for good, Megan had a huge smile on her face. “Did you enjoy the show honey.”

“Yes, it was very entertaining baby. I have a good feeling in my gut that Anna is going to make a lot of money for the firm once we get rid of that fucking bastard. Where is our lover?”

“She’s upstairs resting and you leave her alone.” Megan hit Josh playfully in the chest. “She’s going to need all the rest she can get if what I think it is you have planned for her.”

Josh let out a short howl, pulling Megan in for another kiss. “I think you’ll like the little show I have planned for her. She’s going to get a little of this (slapping her ass) and a lot of this (grabbing her hand, placing it on his covered cock).”

The couple giggled, kissing some more and then with his hand around Megan’s shoulder, Josh guided her to the den. Megan relayed the talk she had with Anna in the car and Josh listened with a wide smile on his face. When she was done, they both agreed that once the issue of Carter Anderson was taken care of, Anna would come to see her love for them. In the meantime, they agreed to take it slowly and show Anna how much they loved her.

Megan told Josh about their conversation with Maryanne which made him chuckle. They had teamed up in the past and enjoyed dominating some of the performers. He smiled, thinking about how they worked well together and whispered wishfully, “Maybe I’ll let her help me tomorrow. I think Anna is a bit mistaken about my true kinky nature.”

They both laughed at his comment. So far, they had treated Anna softly with some rough stuff. But now that she made the comment about liking it rough, Josh knew it was time to take off the kid gloves. He had an idea of what Carter was capable of from what his previous mistress, Marie Garnett, told them. Rubbing his chin, he smirked, “Tell Maryanne I want her to be ready for some fun tomorrow afternoon. We’ll see just how rough our new family member likes it.”

Megan giggled, rising from the leather sofa, walking suggestively to the large overstuffed leather chair. Putting her hands on each armrest, she showed him a sensual pout. “That’s if she survives what you have planned for tonight. Are you going to let me in your plan or do I have to beat it out of you?” Megan knelt down, spreading his thighs open. Her nimble fingers quickly unbuckled and unzipped his trousers.

“I love your kind of torture. Do your best baby,” he taunted her, lifting his hips so she could pull his trousers off. He knew he would tell her his plan but she had to work for it first.

Her fingers and lips danced playfully over the semi-erect muscle, stroking and placing butterfly kisses up and down its length. As Megan teased his cock to a full upright sword, she listened to him lay out his plan for Anna. She giggled, thinking about Anna and how she would react to the attention Josh planned for her. Of course, she smiled up at him when he told her about her part in the show. They kept up their playful bantering until he couldn’t speak, only grunt with each kiss and touch. Finally, he gave her what she wanted, a mouthful of creamy jism.

After cleaning his cock, of the sticky residue, his tone took a more serious tone. “We had a meeting with Lena while you were off playing with Anna. We thought it best to send her back to Carter’s organization and keep an eye on our other asset.” There was a short pause and then he added, “Lena knows they are on to her but she thinks she can throw them off and keep Paula’s identity secret, at least until Anna pulls the trigger on Carter.”

Megan looked at Josh with a disdainful glare. “You know better than to use names. You never know who may be listening.”

Josh wore a smug smile. “Don’t worry about it baby. Anna is up in her room snoozing and there is nobody else within hearing range.”

They gave each other guarded looks. Megan knew Josh’s mouth would one day go too far. Josh on the other hand, thought Megan was too cautious. They agreed to keep their mouths shut and get some rest. There was a party tonight and their thoughts turned to the guest of honor. She would be the hit of the party for their business associates.
 
Her call went straight to voicemail.

Anna frowned. She knew Carter was busy managing his company, but over the next little while it would be hard to actually find time to speak to each other on opposite ends of the country while they were both otherwise engaged. She didn’t leave him a message, knowing that he’d call back when he could, but Anna anticipated a lot of phone tag tonight since Josh apparently had “big plans” for her.

She sent a quick text instead.

Love you baby. Everything is fine. Spent the day with Megan. :heart: Anna :kiss:

Anna dressed in a pair of comfy sweatpants and one of Josh’s big t-shirts she stole from his wardrobe. It wasn’t as comfortable as wearing Carter’s clothing which always smelled like home and wrapped her in the knowledge that her man would protect her, love her and cherish her, but that was okay; at least she was covered in something, no matter if it made her feel cold inside. As she stood there looking blankly over the items in the bedroom she now shared with her new partners, Anna let her mind whirl.

She wondered if she could find any clues or things they could use against the Hartman/Williams enterprise in this room. She wondered if Blair had moved in on her man yet - she was not stupid: she’d seen the way Blair looked at Carter. She wondered what she should wear to the party tonight, or if there was a specific dress code like that night she’d accompanied Josh and Megan to Risqué.

She’d keep that in mind. First, she had to do her snooping and make sure she wasn’t missing anything before someone came to check on her and caught her red-handed. A brief search of the room left her disappointed. The only thing hidden away was a couple sex toys, which Anna had fully expected. There was nothing else of interest.

She sighed, wondering how on earth she was going to find that crucial piece of information they would need to bring the organization down. It seemed like it was going to be an even harder task than she had initially assumed. Still, she couldn’t give up. She had to hope that Josh might slip and let something out.

Now that her curiosity had been managed, Anna decided she’d go downstairs and find her counterparts to ask them about what to wear tonight - should she dress impeccably in one of her evening gowns she’d had the foresight to pack? Carter had really been generous in Vegas and bought his new lover everything he could imagine she would need as the new right hand/wife of a multi-millionaire despite her protests. She had a decent variety to choose from, now. Nothing like the well-worn black number she’d bought way back in university and loved tenderly for so many years.

Or should she just skip that and wear some sexy lingerie?

The point of the evening would most definitely be sex. She was unsure if she should drag it out and cover her curves with the extensive luxury fabric her dresses gave her or if she should just be frank and clear: this is what you’ll be fucking in an hour’s time. Anna was hesitant. The rules with this family were anything but normal and she never knew what she could expect.

Better to ask and know for sure.

One maid was helpful enough to tell Anna that Megan and Josh were in the den. She offered to escort her so that she wouldn’t get lost, but Anna was confident she knew where she was going. With a smile, Anna waved her off and was on her way.

Her bare feet padded across the smooth marble floors silently. They were cold underneath her, but Anna paid that no mind, intent on her mission as she was. She could hear low voices coming from the den just at the end of the hall and she hastened her pace. Right before she reached the open door and was about to announce herself, Anna froze, stunned stupid by what she’d just heard.

The couple inside were still locked in an intimate embrace, Josh’s hefty cock resting against his toned stomach and Megan still on her knees between his muscular thighs. Megan was chastising Josh now, warning him about his mouth getting him into trouble again, and Anna couldn’t help but snort quietly - that’s what she was counting on. She wondered how many times a day Josh got told to shut his big mouth. It seemed to be a common theme.

But she had bigger things to worry about right now, her earlier question forgotten.

Anna turned back and treaded slowly, carefully back down the hall until she reached the staircase, trying not to make too much sound lest Josh or Megan realize that it was too late - Josh’s habit of talking too much truly was the key to finding out exactly what she needed to know. She only had to encourage that behaviour in him. Because that confession she’d just heard... that would help Carter immensely.

Once her naked toes hit the first step, Anna bounded up them, practically running for their room. Her heart was pounding as she continued to play over the message she’d just gleaned and wondered what to do with that information. She needed to talk to Carter!

Anna closed the bedroom doors behind her firmly, loud gasping breath leaving her in a rush of air. She’d been trying her best not to make too much noise, but she couldn’t hide her ragged exhales now that she was far enough away. Her lungs were stinging. Not from the short burst of exercise, but the painful clench of her heart and tight feeling in her chest at the news. She almost couldn’t believe it. It was a heavy betrayal and it felt like someone have driven a knife into her heart now that she’d really digested the news.

I was a daughter to you she screamed in her head. I loved you. Why are you doing this to the man I love? Why does this have to hurt so badly?

Because Paula had betrayed her. Paula was working against Carter and Anna couldn’t allow that. Even as much as she loved Carter, Anna also had spent her life loving Paula as a second mother. She knew that once she let her husband know just what she had found out that he would rake Paula over the coals and make her suffer for her traitorous behaviour. To do that to Paula... Anna felt pain. Telling Carter would be signing Paula’s death certificate, but not telling... that was signing Carter’s.

It put Anna in a sticky spot. She loved them both and had no choice but to hurt one or the other. She was effectively the judge, jury and executioner. But would she choose a new, intensely passionate love that was barely off its feet, or would she choose the woman who had helped raise her and showed her how one person didn’t have to be your blood family to be someone you loved regardless of all of that? Even if she could let that go, how would her mother feel at the wave of consequences that followed Paula’s bad behaviour? She was sure Carter wouldn’t kill anyone (well, maybe Josh or Edward), but she had a feeling that he’d do what he had to in order to save himself and Anderson and Clemens. Would he torture Paula until she gave up everything she knew?

It was crazy but Anna couldn’t control those dark places her mind was going right now.

The first sob broke free.

The avalanche of tears followed.

Anna cried herself stupid for God knows how long before her shaky fingers reached for her phone once more. The blurred screen through the haze of tears showed her that Carter had tried to call her back not that long ago while she’d been focused on sneaking back out of the line of fire.

Anna’s voice was tremulous and broken when he finally picked up. She tried to speak but it all came out in a tangled mess of incoherent words until she finally gave up and just cried into the phone for a few minutes.

Carter murmured words of calm and love into the speaker and listened to her cry. His soft breaths on the other end were steady and Anna felt comforted that he was here. He would protect her from anything. Carter would never hurt her. Here was a busy man humouring her and waiting patiently for his wife to stop crying, letting her get out her frustration in a safe manner without rushing her or telling her that she was being ridiculous. Here was a man willing to stop and love her despite his multiple business obligations and hectic lifestyle.

Anna smiled weakly even though he couldn’t see it. Finally, the tears began to subside. Carter would never break her heart.

“I lo-love y-you,” she gasped, feeling her frantic heart slamming against her chest start to slow and her breathing settling a bit. “I love you,” she said again, more firmly this time.

“But I don’t know what I’m supposed to do now. I want to tell you, but I don’t. Oh God, Carter, please. I know it’s not the answer to everything, but I heard something today. It’s not enough to go on, but it might help us crack this. But I just can’t help but want to say nothing,” she babbled.

“Please understand. I love you. I love you so fucking much and I’m ready to die for you, but I love her, too. And I’m not so sure that telling you the truth won’t kill me anyway. How can I hurt her like this even after she’s betrayed me? I can’t stand the thought of what you’ll do to her,” she admitted, slumping boneslessly down to the floor with the phone pressed to her ear.

Carter must have known she wasn’t done talking because he waited quietly on the other end. Anna realized that Carter likely had already figured out what or who she was talking about, and she cursed her mouth, too. She was no better than Josh: spilling secrets like they were nothing.

Her desire to please Carter ruled her even now. Part of her submission to him was always telling him the truth. Regardless of how that came out, over-emotional garble of words or not, Anna knew how intelligent her husband was.

Still, she could only hope that he loved her enough to consider her feelings on the matter.

She thought he did, but this relationship was still so new that she never really felt confident about her hold over him. Carter held all the power. He could walk away whenever he chose. He could hurt her so easily. All he had to do was to want it.

Anna never knew what he wanted, but she thought she was part of it.

The struggle died.

Anna finally realized the truth.

She had once thought she was nothing more than a nuisance to men like Carter despite how much he tried to assure her otherwise. She was only a fly to Edward Hartman; he could squash her whenever he chose. Still, both men were humouring her. She couldn’t stand toe-to-toe with these corporate giants, but she could provide some ammunition. But that powerless feeling was changing - morphing into the clear promise that Anna did indeed belong in this world. Anna could fight back, but maybe just not on the front lines like her husband.

Carter could obliterate Edward Hartman. Carter Anderson could do whatever he wanted. She just hoped that he really did love her enough to consider what was best for Annaleigh, too. Initially, she had been adamant at not admitting that Anna had little to no control over her whirlwind romance with one of the world’s most eligible bachelors. She thought she could control him and bend him to her will. Probably, she still could. But that was only if Carter was in the mood for letting that happen (which he did actually seem to be the vast majority of the time - still, his word was final).

Carter owned her.

Every single part of her.

Anna didn’t want to fight his control anymore.

She wanted to spend the rest of her life making him happy.

Loving him if only he continued to let her.

Anna wanted to submit. So far, he seemed to like when she was a brat: he could play with her and punish her until they were both satiated and weak from pleasure. But she had also gone against him when he explicitly told her no, and not for sexual purposes, either. That had to change.

Anna had disrespected him.

Anna had not trusted him.

Now, even though everything was just coming to a head and she was realizing just how large that power disparity between them truly was, Anna realized she also had no fear of Carter hurting her or using her for bad. That disparity was only so big as she let it be.

Anna trusted Carter completely and knew that he’d do the right thing for their future life together. Even though he was her dominant partner, Carter had always done right by Anna. He was in charge but he still made it clear that her feelings mattered. When she didn’t agree, Carter had never pushed her too far. He’d never made her do anything she didn’t want. Carter respected her. Carter trusted her. He trusted her to say when she was having a hard time and what she needed from him.

For the first time in all their weeks together, even though they’d jumped the gun and got married early, Anna felt the piece that had been missing finally fall into place.

Carter could not break the faith or love she had for him. Anna trusted him with all of her. She had to say it out loud.

“I love you, Carter. Everything I am is yours and I’m asking you: please don’t hurt her. Let me deal with her when I get home. Let me deal with Paula please, sir.”

She had never called him that outside the bedroom unless she was being a smart-ass at the office. She had never made such an explicit request of him before, either, always deferring to his authority. He was still in charge, but Anna knew now that she did have something to offer him. Carter loved her. Anna had power, too, though it wasn’t in th traditional sense.

Anna could bring Carter to his knees if she wanted.

No; that wasn’t what she wanted at all. Anna wanted Carter to stand tall, looking down on his submissive and his empire, proud of what he owned. Anna offered him her knees freely. There was nowhere else she wanted to be, and she’d do anything to make it happen for him.

Carter would understand. He might be surprised by the change in Anna since she’d last spoken to him, but the situation hadn’t really been hitting so close to home before. Yes, Carter had been threatened in the past, but Anna had been confident he was strong enough to deal with it. Paula... could get hurt. She had nothing to defend herself like Carter did.

On the other end of line, Carter’s deep rumble settled into her bones.

Anna was home. Anna was safe. Carter would do the right thing.
 
Tuesday Afternoon - Carter talks to Paula

Carter smiled at the message on his cell phone. Whenever he received a call or message from her, his heart leapt. And that was no different now. Quickly picking up the phone he punched in her number, his heart racing, want to hear her soft melodic voice in his ear. But all he got was her voice mail and as he was about to leave her a message, he was interrupted by Joanna. She needed some documents signed quickly so they could make the afternoon mail. With the review and signing done, he was interrupted by a call from Patrick wanting to meet in the morning about the mole. He felt he had some more information vital to the second mole.

Ending the call, he was finally about to call Anna again when his phone buzzed and he saw it was her. He smiled, sitting back in his large leather chair, looking out the windows at the city. “Well hello beautiful.” It was all he could get out when he heard her broken voice. He tried to calm her down and tell him what was making his wife cry. Instant thoughts of her well-being crashed around in his head. Was she hurt? Did she need to come home? Carter gave up trying to figure out what was wrong on his own. He told her to calm down and everything would be fine. If Josh or Edward hurt her in any way he would be on the next flight.

Finally, she stuttered that she loved him and he told her he loved her. It was evident she was in a quandary, not knowing what to do. She heard something and whatever it was upset her immensely and now she had conflicting thoughts. He tried to tell him and they would sort it out but he could tell from her insistent sobbing it was hard for her to tell him.

Then she told him she loved her too. What the fuck is going on? His mind whirling with thoughts of who the “she” was Anna was referring too. She talked of betrayal and the only person Carter could think of was her close family friend Paula. Anna finally admitted that it was Paula and she was the second mole, telling him not to hurt her. Carter was stunned listening to his wife agonizing whether to tell him or not.

The old Anna would not have told him. She would have shielded her cousin from any his wrath that would surely befall her. But things were different now. They had made a pact to tell each other the truth no matter how much it hurt. Carter felt a surge of love in his heart and wished he could take his wife in his arms and comfort her. But that was impossible, so he could only do the next best thing, console her with his words.

“Baby I know it was hard to tell me and I’m stunned. Completely fucking stunned. How could your own flesh and blood do this? (Carter knew Paula was like a mom to Anna when she moved to the city). I thought she was loyal to the company.” Carter could feel his anger rising now that he knew who the second mole was that was helping that bastard Josh. He took a few deep breaths and knew Anna was waiting for him to continue.

In the past, Carter would have stormed into Paula’s office and dragged her out by her hair and thrown her out on the street. But there was something fishy and strange about Paula betraying him. She had been with the company for years and was always the first one to tell him of any mistakes in accounting.

“Try to calm down honey and let me think about this. I know you don’t want me to do anything until you come home. And I’m sure you are capable to handle the situation discreetly. But it is very important for me to find out before Lena comes back tomorrow. I promise I will treat her with kid gloves and not get angry.” He heard a soft sob from her and then he added, “I promise you Anna that I will be discreet about this. I have so much respect for your cousin and I can’t imagine why she would throw in with those hooligans.”

Carter took a deep breath. “Anna I’m going to go to her office right now and then I’ll call you right back. Deal?” He heard her sniffling and her almost incoherent approval. He smiled and told her, “I promise not to raise my voice with her. If she has thrown in with them, I have a feeling it won’t take much for her to confess. I love you and talk to you soon.”

Her soft ok and words of love were again muted by her soft sobs. Looking at his watch, it was four o’clock and he knew she would be in her office. Telling Joanna to hold all his calls, he marched to accounting. His anger was getting heated and when he got off the elevator, he was steaming mad. How could she do this to me? To the company that treated her so well?

He dismissed some of the hellos from employees as he made his way to Paula’s office. He tried to control his temper but he felt the stirrings inside that signaled he was about to lose control. He saw her through the glass wall sitting at her desk busily at work. When he knocked on her door and opened it, he could see the strain on her face. Something was truly wrong. She normally was bubbly and excited but now her face was lined with worry.

Carter found a way to control his initial outburst, asking if she had a few minutes. What could Paula do when the company CEO comes calling. After sitting in one of the guest chairs, he saw her hands clasped together, nervously washing them with invisible soap. His voice was strained as he held in his anger, explaining how he had just gotten off the phone with Anna and the expression on her face turned dreadfully pale. “Do you know what we were talking about?”

Normally a person hiding something would make excuses, trying to wiggle out of trouble they knew they were in. But Carter was right about his instincts, Paula was troubled by something. “I …. Ahhhh ….. I don’t know Mr. Anderson,” she replied in a haunting voice.

“We were talking about you and Lena working with Josh Williams.” His voice was calm, cool and steady. He had his facts and now all he needed was her confirmation.

She knew the gig was up. Paula eyes watered and her voice cracked. “Ohhhh Mr. Anderson I didn’t want to do this but they forced me.”

“Who forced you?”

“Josh Williams and Lena. They came to my house and threatened me and my family if I didn’t help them. Ohhhhh Mr. Anderson, I’m so sorry.” Her sobs turned to tears and her body shook uncontrollably now that she told him. “I wanted to say something to Anna but they told me she was in on it too but I knew they were lying. I know her like a daughter and she would never betray you.”

Carter got up and moved to the crying woman, pulling her from her chair. Holding her against him, he felt her body begin to shudder and the tears continued to fall. His hand held her tenderly and he was surprised that the anger inside him was subsiding. Was this Anna’s doing? Was he becoming more compassionate?

“Get control of yourself and here is what we are going to do. We are going to call Anna on a conference line and you will have to explain everything to her. She is waiting for my call but I think it best if she hears this from you. She loves you very much and if what you say is true then she is going to love you even more.”

Carter punched in the number and when Anna answered with a soft hello, he told her there was someone who wanted to talk to her.
 
She trusted Carter.

He hadn’t immediately disregarded her request to deal with the situation on her own, but calmly explained why it needed to be him - that’s what made him a great dominant partner. He didn’t just wave her concerns off and say “no” when she asked for something. He considered her questions and gave her an answer based on the situation at hand.

She trusted that Paula would be relatively unharmed when Anna laid eyes on her in a few days upon return to the office.

While she waited for his return phone call, Anna climbed to her feet shakily. She wandered into the bathroom and ran a face cloth under freezing cold water for a few minutes before retiring to the bed. She collapsed there on her back and placed the still very saturated cloth over her eyes, hoping the cold temperature would help with the inflammation her crying had surely caused.

Anna had to be looking her best in just under two hours now because they would know something was up if they found any trace of her tears. She focused on breathing deeply to cover the trail of any anxiety while she waited for Carter, lying there with her eyes closed in silence. When her phone finally did ring, it startled her. Anna jumped, body rising to an upright position and the cloth falling into her lap with a wet, spreading cold. She sighed, clutching a hand over her heart.

She was too jumpy these days.

She probably would have to go back to the doctor and get her Ativan prescription renewed for these little spastic moments if they kept happening.

Anna accepted the call, raising the phone to her ear and murmuring quietly into the receiver a tiny “hello”. The call wasn’t from Carter’s cell and she wondered why he was calling her from an office phone (that wasn’t his personal line) for fear of someone eavesdropping when he told her that someone wanted to talk to her. Anna’s heart leapt - Paula?

Carter had done exactly what he promised. Of course he had - here he was sitting in a tiny space with a woman who had supposedly went against him, speaking calmly with no trace of rage in his voice. Carter had found out the truth and Paula was going to be okay. It caused a huge wave of relief to crash over Anna. Paula was involved, but apparently Carter didn’t think her behaviour was outrageous enough to warrant punishment if they were calling Anna together.

At least - Anna hoped it was Paula on the phone.

It was.

“Hi sweetie,” the other woman said softly. “I think we have a lot to talk about.”

Anna could hear the tremble in her voice from here, but so far Paula hadn’t given her any red flags about her meeting with Carter, so Anna could safely assume that everything really was alright.

“Oh Paula. Please tell me this is all a bad dream! When I heard Josh say it just now it felt like someone had slammed a hot poker through my heart. Maybe you don’t know this, but I’m in love with Carter. I’m only here with them because I need to find a way to stop them from ruining him,” Anna admitted.

She was not afraid to admit her feelings for her boss to Paula, even though there was talk of the elder woman being a traitor. Now that the initial panic had settled, Anna knew there had to be more to the story. Paula wouldn’t do this to the man who had given her so many opportunities, but she especially wouldn’t hurt her so-called daughter this way, either.

Paula laughed on the other end of the phone and it almost sounded like her normal, bubbly self for a second.

“I know, honey. They’ve said something about that a few times - that your “love” is fake and the only reason they haven’t stopped you from sleeping with the boss is because it benefits them to have sticky fingers in his wallet (Anna could almost sense the eye roll),” Paula said. “They told me I shouldn’t bother you, since you have an important role to play, but they assured me you were on board. I knew there was no way it could be true - Anna, I’ve...”

A pause, there.

“I’ve seen the way you look at him baby girl from all the way across the office. I’ve noticed you’re glowing. You’re happier these days. Everyone with a two eyes and a brain can see you’re in love, and the coincidental good will of our notoriously strict CEO seems to go hand-in-hand. People are noticing Mr. Anderson is easier to deal with these da—what? It’s true, sir!”

Anna laughed, listening to Carter’s deeper tone expressing outrage at the suggestion (she could hear the dramatic tone of it - Carter was only responding to the teasing and not actually upset, so Anna took it as a good sign). She enjoyed listening to Paula talk about Carter as if he were no different than any of the the boys she’d dated in high school, because Carter was officially part of the family. Soon enough he’d have to get used to it - her “sticky fingers” affected every area of his life, now. They dipped into his wallet, but also into his pants. They tugged at his heartstrings and probed at those thoughts and feelings he kept hidden from all but a select few.

“I think she’s caught us, sir,” Anna husked, voice teasing. “Whatever shall we do? Maybe I’ll have to quit my job and find something else to do while my man makes me a shit-ton of money every day.” Initially, Anna worried about Paula finding out about her relationship with Carter. They would keep the marriage under wraps, but they had to be straight with Paula about most things from this point on so that they could use her as a double agent.

If Carter wanted to tell Paula about his new wife he could, but Anna wasn’t sure how much he wanted the other woman to know just yet. It was his career that depended on heir actions from this point on, so of course Anna was content to follow his lead.

Paula didn’t hear his answer, too busy thinking about how strong the chemistry was between both halves of this young couple. She could feel Anna’s love pressing in on all sides, and Carter’s compassionate hug earlier had been totally unexpected. Annaleigh was a good influence on him, but Paul was overjoyed to know that Carter had found someone so perfect for him. It was true - the CEO was a lot gentler and more reasonable over the last couple weeks or so. He made more of an effort to sit down and discuss concerns with his employees when they made mistakes and was more forgiving.

When Paula had started working for him, she knew that he was a strict man but fair. She had never had a problem working for him, but she had spent some time wondering about the woman that could eventually tame him - if that was even possible - but she had no idea when she’d recommended Anna for that marketing job that her darling girl could be that woman. Anna was stubborn, but Carter had a fierce temper and stoking that flame could be a full-time job all on its own. Carter gave Anna confidence, but Anna gave Carter empathy. These two were growing into better people together already and it had only been a couple weeks; Paula couldn’t wait to see how years together would impact them.

She broke free of her pondering after Carter cleared his throat and raised an eyebrow, somewhat slumped in the chair across from her desk.

Paula smiler brightly, tears gone. She was not afraid anymore. Helping Mr. Anderson was the right thing to do.

“Anna. I’m sure you’ve been in my shoes, and I’m sure you know that I would never intentionally hurt you. I’m not helping Mr. Williams because I want to - he’s threatened Gabriel (her son, putting himself through school to become an Optometrist) and Anna... he said he would hurt Audrey if I didn’t do what he said. I couldn’t do anything but follow orders. I knew it was wrong, but what I could I do?!” She whined.

There was a pained gasp on the other end of the phone when Paula mentioned Audrey - Anna’s beautiful baby sister. Anna’s hands curled into fists. One time in the past, Josh had threatened her parents. That was a whole other story - at least they could defend themselves. But to threaten Anna’s sixteen year old sister?! No fucking way was that shit gonna fly!

Anna was enraged, but everything made a lot more sense now.

Paula cut off Anna’s heated complaints before they began. “Baby girl - it’s all fine. I’ve taken care of it. She’s okay. I’d take a bullet any day for you girls and you know that. Now that you and Mr. Anderson know, I’m sure that we can work together to come up with a plan. I’ll keep them off your trail as long as I can, and I’m going to tell Mr. Anderson everything I know, hun. You have to play your part - you can’t let them see how much you hate those monsters for what they’ve done to us - keep playing the role. Try not to let Mr. Williams onto the fact that he’s nothing but a slimy fucking creep (yes, Anna had gotten her potty mouth from Paula!). We’ll deal with things here but you do what you have to,” she said firmly.

Anna simmered in hateful rage.

Oh, she would play her part well up until she got to drive a knife through their backs. Any of those fond feelings she’d had today with Megan evaporated in a wisp of smoke. These people would pay.

She’d thrust the knife in and twist until all they knew was excruciating pain for what they’d done to her family.

Anna wasn’t afraid anymore.

She’d get them all.
 
Last edited:
Tuesday Afternoon - Carter and Paula talk to Anna

Carter and Paula could sense the anger seething through Anna’s bones when Paula mentioned Josh Williams name. Carter knew Anna didn’t like being in this situation with Josh but the information she was gathering from them was slow but helpful. With her help, they now knew who the moles were and that was a huge success.

“Anna honey, this information is great. Paula and I will strategize on our end and you do your best to find out more.” Carter looked at Paula, knowing his next words were not usually in his wheelhouse. “Honey I dread having you there and all I want is for you to come home safe. I ….. I ahhhh (Carter looks at Paula) love you baby.”

There it was out in the open for the first time publicly. Paula lips curled into a soft smile and he got the impression she had already knew that fact. But how? Carter was unconcerned with that right now. “Paula is right honey. You take care of yourself and try to find out more about their plans and we’ll work to thwart Lena on this end.”

Anna always the curious one asked what they were going to do. “We don’t know yet but we’ll put our heads together and meet with Patrick tomorrow before Lena returns. By then we should have a plan in place and she won’t be any wiser. The only thing missing now is when and what they plan to do.”

There was a long pause on the other end of the line and then Anna mentioned something Regina told her at breakfast. Something about going to the Board of Trustees. Carter’s eyes opened wide and he let out a soft “ohhhh.” What the hell did Regina mean, going to the Board of Trustees. He was about to ask her a question when suddenly Anna abruptly added that she heard someone in the hall and had to go. There was a sudden deadening silence leaving Carter and Paula to look at each other.

“What the hell are they planning?

Carter looked at Paula who had a blank unknowing look on her face. “I don’t know Mr. Anderson. All I was told was to be gone from my desk at certain hours and not to ask questions if I knew what was good for Gabriel and Audrey.”

“It can only mean they have some information they wish to share with the Board and have me disgraced and removed from the company. I need to find out what they are planning.” He stopped talking, his brain in high gear, thinking of any possible scenario.

Glancing at Paula, he smiled. “Listen you have been an immense help. If they contact you, let me know (she nodded) and tomorrow morning, first thing, we will meet with Patrick McPherson.” He didn’t have to tell her who he was because Lena had told her what he was investigating and it wasn’t a new computer system for the company.

“I …. Ahhhh ….. I am really sorry Mr. Anderson. I hope you understand. They threatened my son and Anna’s sister.” The look on her face was one of pure anguish.

It was evident to Carter that she had tormented herself severely for throwing in with the monsters. “Don’t worry about it anymore Paula. I will protect you and your family. They will not do any harm to Gabriel and Audrey (pause for a long moment as he stared at her wiping her eyes) I promise you!”

Paula continued to wipe her eyes. “Thank you, Mr. Anderson.” There was another pause and then she gave him a lenient smile. “And you don’t have to worry too. I’ll keep your relationship with Anna a secret.”

Carter grinned and walked to her, taking her into his arms and kissing her cheek. “Thank you, Paula.” Then as if he couldn’t help himself, he whispered, “When this is over, we will tell you the whole truth but for now let’s just say we are very close friends.”

Paula looked him straight in the eye and she knew their secret but she didn’t say a word. Instead she gave him a hug and told him, “you are the luckiest man on earth to have my little Anna.”

Carter smiled and turned to leave. “Be in the conference room at seven o’clock tomorrow morning. I want to go over his with Patrick before anyone else gets into the office. And I want you to know that once we have finished this task, I plan to pay for Gabriel’s Optometrist schooling.” Carter heard her grateful thanks as he opened the door.

Whether she took it as a bribe or bonus didn’t matter. They were closing in on all the answers to Edward’s diabolical scheme. He walked back to his office with a smile on his face.

**************************************************************

Josh and Megan heard a soft voice as they walked down the corridor to their bedroom. Josh snickered. “She must be talking to that fucking bastard. I can’t wait until that motherfucker is destroyed by Anna.”

Megan told him to shush as she turned the door knob. When they entered the room, Anna was putting her cell phone on the night stand. She smiled at Anna. “We wanted to check in on you sweetie. I forgot to tell you what we are supposed to wear tonight. We are to wear something more formal than business attire. The men and women at the party are associates in various business interests and also some very special clients. So we want to look good for them. Didn’t I see a fancy black dress in your closet?”

Josh snickered and mumbled something incoherent about having another outfit she would look good in for the party. Megan elbowed him in the ribs and gave him a very scornful stare. “Don’t mind him,” she chuckled. “His mind is on one thing and one thing only ….. sex.”

Josh began to strip off his shirt. “let’s get some rest and I promise you both I’ll keep my hands to myself. Uncle said we should be ready to leave by seven o’clock. So we still have a couple of hours to get some shuteye.”

Megan saw Anna’s quizzical look. “We are having the party at one of our other buildings we use for business. I think you’ll be quite impressed with it. It’s still on the estate but you would never know it.”

Josh climbed into bed wearing only his boxer shorts. “Come on girls let’s get some rest. And by the way how is Carter doing? We heard you on the phone before we came in.”
 
Even though Anna ended the call with severe irritation at Josh, her overall mental health felt just that much lighter. Carter now knew who was working against him and could start using those players to strike back at Edward. It probably wouldn’t be long now until they were free of this mess.

Anna placed the phone down on the nightstand just as Josh and Megan entered the room. His dress shirt was still untucked from when Megan had been sucking his dick not all that long ago, but that didn’t seem to matter because he immediately began stripping off everything except his boxers and climbing in under the covers. He lifted the other side pointedly and both girls obediently stripped off their clothing and joined him. Anna did catch the prideful smirk as he realized Anna was wearing nothing underneath the clothes she’d stolen from his wardrobe.

She tried to hide her disgusted flinch as he pulled her back against his muscular body so there was no space in between them and his thick shaft rested in the crack of her bum and brushed her lower back. Josh laid a soft kiss against her neck and it did feel quite tender - sometimes Anna felt him falling in love with her, but other times she reminded herself that the monster who had threatened her and her sister couldn’t possibly be capable of love at all.

Megan settled against Anna’s front, slipping her arm under Anna’s cheek to reach out and grasp one of Josh’s large hands. Anna rested her cheek on it, softening her look into something a bit smoother and sweeter. Josh’s other hand curved around Anna’s hip and belly where he traced indistinguishable patterns over her skin. His breath against her ear was burning hot.

But he did keep his promise to not touch the merchandise. She did have to give him credit for that.

She scoffed in response to Megan’s earlier comment though: “when is Josh NOT thinking about sex? We’d have to have him committed if he wasn’t - our man thinks with his dick first!” Anna teased. “I might have a heart attack if Josh wasn’t thinking about something dirty.”

He laughed loudly and Anna felt spreading relief. So far neither of them had picked up on her discomfort at being so close to them, so she was probably in the clear. She tucked a loose blonde strand of Megan’s hair behind her ear and leaned into kiss her gently.

“Carter is fine - nothing to report in his world. He says he misses me and can’t wait until I’m home, but otherwise there’s nothing to say,” Ana said quietly when she’d pulled back.

She could feel the downturned sneer on Josh’s face and malice in his words when he responded.

“If it was up to me you’d never go back to that spineless motherfucker. He doesn’t deserve you, baby, and now that you have us you’ll never want him again - he’s not half the man I am.” He followed this up by a thrust of his hips and his cock slid farther up her back.

Anna rolled her eyes at him. “See? Couldn’t resist could you, darling? We all know Anderson has done some terrible things and soon enough his reign will be over but I’m still in the dark about a lot of things. I’m falling in love with you both, but I won’t lie: there are still some tiny pieces of me that love him - maybe because he was the first to pay me any attention, but until I know just what he’s done to hurt this family so badly... I can’t help but continue feeling for him,” she whispered. “And I know it’s not what you wanted to hear at all, but I think you’d rather me be honest with you. I think if you take full advantage of our time here together over the next few days you could change that mindset for me; the next time I crawl into his bed maybe I WILL only be thinking about you inside me, Josh. Maybe I will only be thinking about your sweet mouth on mine, Megan. I still love him, but God knows I don’t want to. I want to love you,” she professed.

Megan pulled her in and kissed her deeply at Anna’s words, tongues sliding together. She smiled into Anna’s mouth. She said, “baby girl, you ain’t ever going to want another man breeding you and making you feel like Josh does ever again - he’s going to be the only one you keep falling asleep with for the rest of your life. As for me, we’ll fuck, eat, shop, live and love together in sin for fucking eternity, and you aren’t going to miss Anderson at all!”

Josh agreed loudly behind her, tugging Anna into a different position so that he could more easily meet her mouth - he flipped her onto her other side so that she was facing him, splayed mostly over his chest with a leg slung over his hips. This nestled his cock in her wet valley but he made no attempt to pierce her with it. Instead, his large hand cradled the back of her head as he kissed her tenderly. When he pulled back, there was a soft look in his eyes she hadn’t seen for anyone but Megan. He brushed his nose against hers.

“You’re not ours yet but you will be. After tonight and the fantastic day I have planned for you tomorrow, the only reason you’ll want to go back to his bed is to drive that knife through his heart for us. You don’t see it yet, but you love us. You want us. You just have to admit it to yourself, baby girl. For now, I’ll let you continue to keep thinking you feel anything but disgust for him, because you have to get your rest sweetheart. You have a big night ahead of you, and we can’t wait to show the world our lovely new girlfriend, Anderson be damned.”

With one more kiss, Josh’s words came to a halt and he shut his eyes. Megan was also quiet behind her and she knew the conversation was over for now. Anna was alright with that; the less they spoke, the less Anna had to fake amorous feelings that did not exist.

She’d much rather sleep.
 
Tuesday Late Afternoon - Megan and Anna wake up

Josh woke slowly, feeling a warm body partially covering him. He smiled seeing Anna’s eyes closed and her breathing soft and even. Megan was on the other side of Anna, her body pressed against Anna’s back and sleeping. Of course, he knew about the Swedes at the internet house and couldn’t help but smirk, thinking the day the girls spent together tired them both out.

Another broader smiled creased his face when her felt her small fingers holding his cock. Sometime during naptime, she must have found his soft muscle, clutching it lightly in her hand. Normally he would wake up his girls and instigate some erotic fun but he wanted them ready for tonight. It was mostly Anna he wanted well rested for the plans he had for her. Carefully removing her fingers to apparent disgruntled groans, he slipped out of bed. Both sleepy women’s eyes opened slightly and he whispered for them to rest some more. Whether they heard him or not, they each drifted back into a dream-like state.

Josh used the shower quickly and then finished his bathroom routine before entering the bedroom again. Megan was snuggling against Anna’s back, watching the brunette sleep. She smiled lazily at Josh, seeing his naked body and his muscle hanging limply between his thighs. He motioned to the clock and whispering they had about another half-hour to sleep. Then he gathered his clothes from the closet and left the room to dress in another bedroom.

Megan pressed her breasts into Anna’s back, placing a kiss on her shoulder, she followed that with tongue slipping along the side of her neck. Reaching her ear, she whispered softly, “time to wake up sweetheart. We have to get ready for the party.”

Anna moaned and then stretched her arms above her head, twisting her body until she was lying on her back looking up at Megan’s bright smile. When Anna didn’t bother to move her arms from over her head, Megan’s fingers found her lips and then made a trail over her chin and down her neck. “Mmmm I could stay here like this all day and night,” she whispered.

Her lips hovered close to Anna’s lips while her fingers moved like paint brushes over Anna’s soft alabaster skin. When they reached one breast, the tips of each digit circled its base and then slowly worked upward to the brown aureole, feeling her nipple harden when she touched it. Megan felt a rush of lust run through her body, causing it to lightly shudder.

“What do you say we skip the party and have one ourselves.” Her lips descended onto Anna’s waiting lips, tongues swirling, teasing, probing. She knew it would be impossible to skip the party. Edward and Regina would have her hide if she and Anna didn’t appear, not to mention mister bigshot Josh. Megan wasn’t concerned with him but she was with the heads of the household.

She felt Anna responding to her kiss, one arm circling her neck, urging her to continue the passionate kiss. Megan’s fingers gave way to her hand, squeezing each mountain of flesh. She loved the feel of Anna’s breasts in her hand as her grip tightened and her fingers sought and found the erect nipple.

Shifting her leg to squeeze between Anna’s thighs, she felt the wetness of her sex and was sure Anna could feel her dampness. When Megan’s pussy made contact with Anna’s thigh, she began sliding her hips up and down. The thought of tribbing with Anna crossed her mind as her hips ground against her thigh and her own thigh rubbed suggestively over Anna’s wetness.

Megan felt her desire rising quickly but then the thought of getting ready jumped into her brain. As much as she wanted to continue, she knew they didn’t have enough time to do it justice. But then the thought of what Josh told her about tonight’s event loomed in her head and she knew Anna would be subjected to multiple orgasm. Maybe if they took less time getting ready, they could finish.

Getting up on her knees, she pulled Anna’s free leg in front of her and then began to rub her pussy harder against her thigh. She felt her yearning for release growing as she leaned over Anna, pressing down on her captive thigh. “oh God baby I love you,” Megan whispered as one hand moved to covet Anna’s breasts and the other one slid up to push into her mouth. She needed Anna, wanted her in the worst way, and this burning desire drove her wild as her moans increased.

When Anna’s fingers found Megan’s nipples, Megan let out a deep moan. “Ahhhh yes baby. Pinch them hard. I want to feel them hurt so good.” Another loud moan filled the bedroom when she felt Anna’s fingers pulling and pinching her sensitive nipples.

Megan looked at the clock, seeing it was close to time to get ready but that didn’t matter to her this very instant. The only thing that mattered was quenching the raging fire in her pussy.

************************************************************
Carter went back to his office but getting any work done was useless. His mind was on Anna and he wondered how she was doing. Was she fucking Josh? The thought of his wife in bed with Josh and possibly Megan upset him. His fist clenched hard until they turned white. The possibility of him traveling to get her crossed his mind but then he had to restrain himself. He remembered his promise to let her go alone.

Was it the right decision? He didn’t know if it was or not. Right now, all he could think about was his wife in the clutches of Josh Williams and he couldn’t anything about it. Frustrated, he told Joanna he was heading home early and if anyone called, have them call his cell phone.

He needed something to take his mind off Josh and Anna. As he pulled out of the parking garage, he thought of Blair and Lizzy. What was the cryptic message from Blair earlier? What did she have to show him at his house that he didn’t already see? Or did she buy something she wanted him to see? Thoughts crisscrossed his brain and for once he was not thinking of his wife in the arms of his enemy.

He only hoped she was safe.
 
Megan's profound confession shocked Anna for a moment. She uttered the "L" word so naturally, like there had never been any bad blood between them. Anna stared up at her in amazement. Surely Megan hadn't missed Anna shying away from their bond - she wasn't dumb enough for that... Unless Anna really had been as good of an actress as she had hoped.

Josh and Megan both believed her when she said she was falling in love with them. Enough so that they would put themselves on the line and admit such vulnerability. It should have scared Annaleigh - the thought of these people trying for force her into a life and future she did not want.

Instead, Anna was elated.

She had them both eating out of the palms of her hands (and her pussy, too, if she played her cards right).

Anna dove in to her playtime with Megan wholeheartedly, already planning the next phase of her attack. She just had to keep weaseling her way in past their defences and then... wham! She could bring the curtain down on top of them for final call with no encore in sight.

She pinched and tugged at Megan's nipples until the other woman was moaning in distress and then soothed those sore nubs with her warm, wet tongue. Her fingers slipped down in between them and rubbed hard at Megan's engorged little clit. Anna whispered dirty things in her ear and encouraged her to cum like a good whore all over her thigh. She had no interest in getting herself off right now, but Anna wanted Megan to have an orgasm for her. It would be another step in showing Megan that Anna was serious about this relationship; being generous with no expectations that the favour would be returned.

The combination of Megan grinding against Anna's smooth thick thigh and the dextrous fingers strumming at her centre meant that Megan was trembling against Anna in no time; she collapsed against the brunette underneath her and gasped her pleasure into Anna's throat, tongue drawing lazy circles there while she struggled to catch her breath. Anna carded a hand through blonde hair and kissed the side of Megan's head.

"You did so well, baby," she whispered. "I'll be thinking of that all night. I've already had a shower, so I'm going to get dressed and you can take a few minutes to calm down. Keep imagining your slick on me even while I'm surrounded by all those people and know that I belong to you," she continued, dropping one final kiss to the bridge of Megan's nose as the other woman raised her head to watch Anna's expression as she talked.

Megan made an irritated moan when Anna pushed her over onto her back and slid out from the bed, stepping nimbly over to the closet. "Come baaaaack!" Megan whined petulantly.

Anna had the perfect dress in mind. It was a sexy little number Carter had just bought her in Vegas, but Anna had not known where on earth she could wear it out in public. This occasion was perfect for it. Carter would likely be irritated if he knew what kind of event she was wearing it to, but what he didn't know in this case wouldn't hurt him.

She reached for its garment bag in the back of the wardrobe where all her clothes had been hung for the duration of her stay.

Megan watched her from the bed as Anna headed into the bathroom, rolling around in the sheets like a lazy cat for a moment before joining the brunette. Megan delivered a firm slap to Anna's curvy rear before climbing into the shower while Annaleigh got to work on her makeup.

When Megan was done under the hot spray, she joined Anna at the vanity and applied her own masque of powder and colour, highlighting her think pink lips and luminous brown eyes. Anna leaned there and watched her for a moment, again sparing a second to think about how pretty Megan really was. When the blonde had applied her makeup and twisted her hair up into something fairly intricate with only a few loose strands hanging at the side of her face, Anna booted her from the washroom.

Megan pouted but accepted the kiss and soft murmur against her mouth that Anna offered in repayment.

"I'm sorry baby, but I want to surprise you. Why don't you go get dressed and meet Josh downstairs? I'll be down shortly and let you show me around to all our guests, okay?"

The blonde nodded reluctantly, disappearing obediently from the washroom. Anna could still hear her even as Anna fingered the zipper to the dress bag and slowly peeled it down, revealing every inch of delicate lace. The top was completely see-through and if Anna chose not to wear a bra there would be nothing left to the imagination. The lace detailing would rub tantalizingly across her nipples if she skipped the undergarment, but Anna was nothing if not a tease. She wasn't going to give it up that easily just yet - no, Anna would indeed be wearing a bra.

The lower half of the dress was no less intricate. The mannequin they had initially seen the dress on back in Vegas did have a band of spandex fabric wrapped around its waist to give off a modest feel and Anna had been drawn to it. Of course, it could be so that she was able to just wear the thin lace on its own without the spandex band so that she would be quite the showpiece, but Anna did prefer the bandeau covering her lower half to give some element of surprise as well.

She stepped into the dress.jpg after ensuring that her strapless push-up was showing off ample amounts of her generous cleavage and tugged it up over her hips. She called for assistance from a passing maid to zip the dress, but she was more than pleased with her final check in the mirror. The dress was elegant but still very sexy. She hoped that both Edward and Josh would approve. It wouldn't hurt to have Regina and Megan entranced by her beauty, either, and Anna figured this was just the dress to accomplish that. Satisfied, Anna donned her heels and left her hair in loose curls over her shoulder as she always preferred. There was no need to do anything fancy with it - the "guests" would probably tug and pull on it until there was no trace of the beautiful styling she would end up wasting time with, so Anna left it as is.

Anna pushed open the bedroom doors and made her way down the stairs into the foyer where she could hear a mixture of voices. It was just a bit earlier than the party was set to begin at, but the family likely wanted to have a drink together first before the guests starting arriving. As her heels clicked along the marble floors, getting louder and louder as she approached the den, those voices cut off in anticipation of her arrival.

She smiled brightly, stepping forward to snatch the champagne glass from Regina's elegant fingers.

"I hope this suits," she murmured, fixing her audience with a wink. "Nobody would think this dress is too slutty, right? I mean, I couldn't bear to be compared to a whore, so Lord knows I hope your business associates see the elegant socialite I'm learning to become instead of the drunken floozy you all prefer me as," she teased. "If it's too much, should I go change?" Anna deliberated, pretending to chew on her bright red pouty lips.
 
Tuesday Evening - Anna attends the party / Carter finds someone in the playroom

The four members of the family were chitchatting in the den, waiting for Anna’s arrival. Josh wore a dark grey sport coat covering his baby blue shirt and black slacks. The top three buttons were left undone to show off the two gold chains. Edward was similarly attired with the exception of the open shirt and gold chain along with dark trousers and white shirt partially hidden by a tweed sport coat. The two women dressed more formally. Megan wore a blue silk dress that hugged every delicious curve and Regina wore a white dress. Both women wore gold necklaces with pendants lying precariously at the entrance to their generous cleavages.

They stopped talking when they heard the distinctive sound of high heels on the marble foyer floor. Regina and Megan had wide smiles when Anna entered the room while Edward’s and Josh’s smiles included their mouths hanging open.

“Oh yes, my dear it suits you perfectly,” Regina said kissing Anna’s cheek.

“I have to agree with Auntie, you look absolutely stunning baby girl, ”Megan chimed in, also giving her a soft kiss on the cheek.

Josh walked toward her, his blue eyes glued to the dress that did little to hide her charms. It was elegant and daring all at the same time. Taking her into his arms, he felt the lace patterns as she drew her closer and then gave her a deep kiss. He had missed her while she and Megan had their day together and for a moment he thought of keeping her himself for the evening but he knew he couldn’t. He had already set the plan in motion. Besides he would have to exclusively after the party and tomorrow. “You are breathtaking Annaleigh,” he whispered giving her another kiss.

That left only Edward who waited patiently for Josh to quit hogging her. When Josh finally let her free, standing beside her, Edward moved to her, his hands on her hips. “You are going to be the hit of the evening dear.” When he leaned forward to kiss her cheek, his hands slid over her lace-covered rear, squeezing her buttocks. She didn’t seem to mind and in fact, Edward felt her pushing against him, her arms circling his neck, her lips finding his. Edward took the kiss to be a sign that she accepted his amorous hands.

The other three family members watched as Edward and Anna kissed. Josh and Megan coughed simultaneously, disrupting their amorous kiss. When they broke the kiss, Anna had a smile on her face while Edward’s grin was beaming. His thoughts were becoming more erotic but then he was shaken from his momentary daydream when Regina hit him playfully, telling him to behave himself. Her comment brought laughter from everyone.

They spent a few minutes sipping the bubbly wine and talking about their day. Edward dominated the conversation the way a CEO usually does, demanding full attention. He told them the plan was really starting to take shape for Carter’s demise. Lena had met with him and Regina discussing her role in tracking Carter’s every move. As of now, Carter had no clue it was Lena and in fact she was helping track down the mole. The ensuing laughter echoed throughout the den.

Edward looked at Anna and gave her a big smile. “I know you want to know every detail and soon you will. Once we work out some rough spots, you will be given full access to everything.” He saw her dejected facial expression and quickly added, “dear even your new lovers (glancing at Megan and Josh) don’t know all the details. Regina and I like to keep some things close to the vest as they say.”

Just as Anna nodded, seemingly understanding the situation, a maid entered, telling the group their limousine was waiting for them. Regina hooked her arm with Anna. “We have another facility on-site that is used to host some of our events. It has a lot more amenities.”

Josh, ever the asshole, chortled, “You mean the whorehouse?”

Megan hit him, Edward gave him a dirty look and Regina rolled her eyes. “Josh, you really need to get some class. It’s not a whorehouse. It’s a facility that offers different services to our special clientele. Besides it’s not only women as you know.”

The ride to the far side of the estate took about fifteen minutes. With Anna between Josh and Megan, he found it hard to stop looking at her generous curvaceous breasts, hidden under the sexy black lace. Thoughts ran rampant in his mind of what she would look like later in the evening without the protection of the sexy dress.

Arriving at the opulent structure, the family members heard the soft gasp from Anna when she saw the immense building for the first time. Edward was quick to point out. “My dear Anna, we cater to a lot of wealthy clientele and they deserve to be treated to the very best. As you will see on your journey to learn our business, we offer a very wide variety of services. In fact, I would venture to guess that tonight, you won’t be able to pick out our clients who have purchased slaves and have brought them to the party as their other half.”

Josh and Megan were quick to sidle up against Anna when they were out of the limousine, hooking their arms with hers. The doorman nodded with a smile, holding the entrance door for them. Once inside, people were mingling, talking, laughter and chatter filling the enormous hall. The architect designed a large central area accented with high ceilings that gave the impression it would hold many more occupants than one hundred people listed on the occupancy document.

Two staircases coiled upward opposite each other with two large oak doors separating them leading to another spacious room beyond. Megan saw Anna scan the dual staircases. “They lead to separate rooms for use by our clientele.” She pulled Anna closer whispering with a wicked chuckle, “Josh refers to this as our whorehouse but we like to think of it as a place of discreet relationships. Now let’s enjoy ourselves.”

Male and female waiters walked around the room with silver trays of hor d'oeuvres and wine. Josh chuckled seeing Anna’s eyes open wide when she saw the waiters and waitresses for the first time. The men, all muscular and naked with the exception of a loin cloth covering their private parts walked easily among the crowd to the suggestive glances of the women. The women wore sheer outfits that showed their nipples hiding behind the soft linen material which barely covered their breasts. To compliment the skimpy coverings over their breasts, skimpy thongs covering their pussies left little to the imagination.

“You’ll get used to it baby girl,” Josh whispered taking a drink from the tray of a well-built man. He chuckled when the man stared at Anna as she took a long-stemmed glass of wine. “I think he likes you baby.”

Megan interrupted Josh’s antics and nodded to a couple across the room. “Anna, we have many clients of industry here tonight. It’s too bad Carter couldn’t be here but then again, he almost destroyed our family. In a very short time you will be the one who brings down the infamous Carter Anderson and you will be riding a wave of freedom you never knew existed.”

The couple she had nodded too were walking toward them. “Mr. and Mrs. Smith, I want to introduce Annaleigh Brayden, the woman you have heard so much about.” They exchanged pleasantries and talked mostly to Josh and Megan about the party and getting together for lunch sometime to discuss new business.

When they were gone, Josh motioned to a voluptuous women for refills. “The Smiths had a wonderful small business until Carter forced them to sell (actually they filed for bankruptcy and had to divest their assets and Carter bought them. But Josh failed to mention that). You are going to meet a number of clients tonight that have been destroyed or nearly destroyed by Carter. God I can’t wait until he is burned at the stake.” With those words, Josh downed the drink and looked for another.

Megan, seeing Josh’s demeanor scolded him, telling him to take it easy on the liquor. They had a long evening in front of them and Edward and Regina would not take kindly to him ruining the evening because he was drunk. She turned her attention to Anna. “Let’s mingle and I’ll introduce you to some people who will be very instrumental to your future.”

As the women headed off, Josh sulked, watching Anna’s cute ass wiggle provocatively with each step. What he wouldn’t give to take her upstairs to one of the whore rooms and use her body. But his thoughts were interrupted by Edward, wanting to know what he had planned for later in the evening.

******************************************************************
Carter arrived home to find it deserted. A note on the table from James and Rita said they were out shopping and would be home about seven. Dinner was in the oven and they would serve it when they returned.

But where are the girls? There was nothing in the note about them going shopping with them. He looked out to the pool and saw no sign of them. Thinking they may be in the den, he found it empty. That could only mean they were either outside or up in their rooms. Taking a gamble, they were in their room (they decided to share a room rather than sleep separately) he went upstairs and knocked softly on their door, calling out their names. But he was greeted only by silence.

Carter was perplexed. Blair’s text mentioned she wanted to show him something. But what could it be? Where was she and Lizzy? Walking to his room, he noticed the playroom door slightly ajar. That was odd since he always kept it locked. Moving quietly toward the door, he heard noises. Muffled voices that sounded an awful lot like someone was in trouble.

Pushing on the door, he peered inside and the scene that greeted him made his jaw drop open. Lizzy was shackled to the St. Andrews cross, a gag in her mouth while Blair used a riding crop to hit her naked body.

Carter’s anger rose as he watched the “What the fuck is going on!”

Blair’s head reeled around, her red hair flying in many directions. A smile creased her lips and she showed not one bit of intimidation that they had been caught. “I thought you had something you were keeping from us. Anna admitted as much the other day.”

“How in the fuck did you get in? You didn’t have a key!”

“It was easy. Your lock is a simple tumbler style and I think it took all of thirty seconds to open it. If you want to keep people out, you really should get a better lock.”

Carter was thrown off by Blair’s brazen attitude. Stepping further into the room, he saw Lizzy’s eyes cast on him and they were full of lust, pleading for him not to stop Blair. “I don’t think Anna would take kindly to you two in here without her permission.”

“Well Anna is not here and by the way this is your room. You can give us permission to use the room.”

Carter looked from one woman to the other, feeling a surge of desire in his trousers. It was true he wanted to join in but he remembered his pledge to Anna. He would not be with another woman unless she was present and gave her consent. But god it was awful tempting. Gathering his strength, he gave them a soft smile. “You have my permission but please put everything back as you found it and be ready for dinner by seven.”

“Ohhhh we will be very good,” Blair cooed. “And if you want to join in the fun, please feel free to join us.”

Carter wanted to join in the fun but he declined, telling the women he had work to do. It was a lie but he had to get out of the room before anything happened that would make him break his pledge to his wife. As he turned to walk out, he heard the loud slap of the riding crop on the strawberry blonde’s body followed by a loud moan of pain.

Walking back to the den, he poured a large glass of bourbon, trying to block out the vision of Blair and Lizzy in his playroom. He could only hope Anna would be home soon.
 
She was almost overwhelmed with the amount of people she was introduced to throughout the evening. Almost all of them met her with exuberant smiles and open palms to shake hands, but some were a bit more handsy and insisted on stepping in close and kissing her cheek or groping at her waist. She supposed that was to be expected when one was being paraded around what Josh effectively called the “whorehouse” and it’s owners were at the helm of a lucrative slave trade.

They all seemed to have some story as to how Carter had wronged them, and Anna listened for any inconsistencies in their story. Still, she was left in the dark as to how Edward and Regina had been affected, but soon she would be gifted with that information if Edward’s earlier words had been true - they said they would tell her everything, but Anna wasn’t sure she believed that. They could be slippery at the best of times.

Maybe some of these comments could help her weed out the bigger players in this whole operation and give her a clue as to what to focus on next. For now, Anna smiled prettily and humoured these strangers as they touched her and consoled her for the misfortunate of spending time in Carter Anderson’s bed. She wanted to laugh uproariously - she was more than satisfied to spend the rest of her life there, thank you very much, or anywhere else Carter chose to go.

She also wanted to smirk victoriously when she was introduced as Annaleigh Brayden, but she held it back. There would come a day she’d get to see the horror on their faces as they realized the truth of the matter - that an Anderson was in their midst. That anything Anna knew Carter did too, and that even though he wasn’t physically here, that predominant control he exerted over every situation was carried forth with Anna. The fact that they believed Carter didn’t know about Lena was a huge relief, even more so now that he also knew about Paula and could start working to unravel this scheme from the inside out with them being none the wiser.

She whirled and twirled around the dance floor on the arms of various family members, fully prepared to forget all of these faces once they were appropriately dealt with. Some would sink with Edward Hartman and co., but others were likely innocent bystanders bullied into going along with the family. They weren’t all guilty, but Anna just needed to figure out which of them fell into the former category. Those faces she would file away until she could safely take action, home again in Carter’s arms.

She had a few glasses of champagne. On any other night, Regina’s hand on her arm might have prevented her from grasping her fourth glass of the bubbly alcohol, but Anna was concerned that whatever Josh had planned for her was nothing good and Anna would need to be good and drunk before that time rolled around. Nobody bothered to comment on her drinking, likely thinking the same. Anna thought back to Edward’s comment from the night before - he was happy to take advantage of her drunken self whenever she chose to over imbibe.

He’d probably get to play with her tonight anyway.

If it didn’t flow naturally into tonight’s events, Edward would likely find a way into Anna’s panties somehow; that earlier grope and the length in his pants suggested he had big plans for her irregardless of what Josh already had in mind.

Finally, they came to a stop in the middle of the floor after greeting everyone.

Josh had made his way to the landing between the two large staircases where there was a speaker system set back into a hidden niche. The sound system had a microphone attached to it, and Josh was able to call for the attention of their guests over the smooth lull of the music playing in the background. All attention turned to him.

Extending his hand, Josh called for Annaleigh to join him. She ascended the stairs and stood next to him, curling into his side under his arm. She turned her ace up to smile at him and kissed the harp edge of his jawline.

It was finally time for him to reveal tonight’s game of choice.

Anna couldn’t find it in herself to be excited. She hated being anyone’s party favour, passed around like a pack of chewing gum to everyone who asked.

Grin and bear it, Annaleigh Anderson. You can fucking do this she told herself.
 
Tuesday Evening - Josh introduces Anna to the crowd

Josh smiled at Anna when she curled against his side. He liked the feel of her body pressing against him and couldn’t hide his expectation when he spoke. “The family would like to thank everyone for coming tonight. As most of you know, this beautiful young lady is Annaleigh Brayden and she is going to finally put the screws to Carter Anderson.” Applause erupted along with a few loud cat whistles.

Kissing her cheek, he had a broad smile when he turned back to the crowd. “And I would be remiss if I didn’t give credit to one of our very special operatives at Anderson & Clemens International (pause for effect) Lena Caldwell. Where are you Lena?” The blonde’s hand shot up in the back of the crowd, followed by applause. “Lena is going back to the lion’s den tomorrow to finish a few last issues before we send our dear Annaleigh back to the fucking monster!” More applause and shouting from the audience made it seem like Josh was conducting a revival meeting.

His voice rising a few octaves, Josh called for Megan to join them. Megan was all smiles as she ascended the stairs, standing on the opposite side of Anna. As she leaned in to kiss Anna on the cheek to the sound of heightened applause, Josh sang her praises. “Without this woman none of this would be possible. She worked side by side with Annaleigh and once she learned of Annaleigh’s deep relationship with Carter Anderson, she was instrumental in helping to recruit her to the family.” His voice reached a fever pitch. “The three of us are united in our love for each other and to the destruction of Carter Anderson.” Thunderous applause filled the large hall, echoing off every wall making it sound as if there were twice as many people in attendance.

Raising his hand, Josh attempted to silence the crowd who started chanting “Down with Carter. Down with the monster.” He was like a little emperor with his minions rooting for him, not attempting to speak again until the crowd quieted down. When they did, he gestured to Edward and Regina. “And we all owe many thanks and gratitude to my Uncle Edward and Aunt Regina. For it was they who suffered the most from the rotten villain who, because of his actions, killed Regina’s parents.”

More applause for the couple wronged by Carter Anderson followed and Josh allowed it to gain strength followed by more chanting. “Down with Carter. Down with the monster.” Holding up his hand, he smiled as the crowd noise dimmed to a murmur.

“And our newest family member is quite the actress.” Josh and Megan both felt Anna’s body tense up at the word actress. Her furtive glance at each of her lovers was not lost on them. But then Josh laughed. “If you ask her, she would be very modest and reject all claims to being an actress. But she revealed time and again her abilities to excite our patrons at our Club Risqué in her home town. And today she performed for the first time on our internet site and pulled in the most money for the day.”

There was a growing murmur as he added, “And …. And she is a slave owner, buying her slaves in New Orleans.” The crowd clapped and whistled but then stopped when Josh spoke again. “But the monster stole them from her and she won’t get them back until the monster is dealt with.” A splattering of murmurs calling for Carter to be killed erupted. “I promise you that when Carter Anderson is finally wiped out, our beloved Annaleigh Brayden will get everything she has coming to her (wild applause). She will be reunited with Blair and Lizzy, her rightful slaves.”

The chant “Down with Carter. Down with the monster,” erupted for a full minute until someone yelled. “Is Annaleigh going to perform for us tonight.”

Josh and Megan both wore shit-eating grins on their faces. Megan now took the opportunity to speak. “Our lover doesn’t know it but yes she is going to be the star of our show for you important benefactors tonight.” Anna’s quick glance from Megan to Josh told everyone that she was completely taken by surprise. To emphasize her point, Megan slipped a little white pill into Anna’s mouth and then kissed her. Her hand found her throat and she rubbed it until she felt Anna swallow. Breaking the kiss, she snickered. “That was just a little more incentive for you baby girl. Josh spiked your last glass of champagne but this is just a little kick to get you over the top.

Before Anna could respond, Josh told the crowd to go through the doors to the amphitheater. The duo each took an arm and escorted Anna along with the crowd to the large room behind the double oak doors.

The room had seating in a semicircle with raised rows to give everyone a good view of the stage that was on the opposite wall. Josh and Megan walked a stunned Anna to the stage where five half-naked men stood around a low leather bench. With their arms folded, the muscles of their biceps were magnified giving the impression of men you didn’t want to mess with.

One of the men stepped forward with a broad smile. Hans the Swede whispered, “I told you today I would be seeing you later.”

The five men circled Anna as Josh said in a loud clear voice, “She is all yours to play with.” People were still getting settled in their seats when the lights dimmed to a blue hue. Josh addressed the audience. "You are going to witness our newest family member enjoying what we all love. SEX!"

The clapping and murmuring from the audience grew steadily louder. Josh chuckled and then called out, "we know Annaleigh loves sex and the rougher the sex the more she loves it." The statement brought a hard stare from Anna.

As he turned to leave the stage, he told Hans, “Remember, don’t rip the dress, have her get you and your friends nice and hard and then she’ll be ready for anything.”

Hans didn’t’ have to respond, knowing his role. A role he had played in the past. he smiled at Annaleigh noticing she fight them but seemed to encourage their attention. One of the men pulled the zipper on the back of her lace dress, while other hands began to remove her clothing. Once they had her naked, Hans, grabbed her long brunette hair, pulling her until she fell to her knees, pulling her head against his covered muscle. “Time to give your new friends a show.”

*************************************************************
Carter stayed in his den, having had two large glasses of bourbon. He wanted to go to the playroom but each time he thought about it, the image of Anna crept into his brain. He couldn’t disappoint her.

A soft knock on the door was followed by Rita’s voice, telling him dinner was ready. Getting up from his chair, he saw he had a message. The number was foreign to him and he almost didn’t look at the text message but then thought otherwise. His mouth hung open when an image of Anna standing on a staircase between Josh and Megan appeared. There was no message just the image. What the fuck?

Punching in the numbers, he waited for someone to answer no one did. When it went to a generic voicemail, he had a sudden ill feeling in the pit of his stomach. Someone wanted him to see his lover and wife standing between his enemies. Looking at the picture once more, he saw there was a large crowd and the picture was taken with a lot of people in front of them. What were they trying to tell him?

Leaving the den, he saw Blair and Lizzy at the top of the stairs, smiling down at him. They yelled for him to wait but he turned and walked to the dining room, his thoughts clearly on the image someone had sent him.
 
Last edited:
She hadn't been entirely confident that a gangbang would be happening tonight but she'd suspected as much. That didn't mean she wanted these men knowing how much she loved it rough, either - there was a difference between Carter knowing such things because he also respected her boundaries and was careful about toeing the line. She didn't have any worries that he might go too far. She even felt okay with Josh and Megan holding that information - even though they had proven to be terrible people, there was still some level of affection in this triad and Anna trusted them not to actually hurt her.

These people had no such claims. They could do some severe damage if they wanted.

Anna tried to calm the squeamish feeling in her stomach, focusing on rubbing her face against the bulge in Hans' pants. At least this she was familiar with. She looked up at him, smirking naughtily and putting on a brave face.

"I've been waiting all day, handsome. Now, are you going to feed me some cock or sweet talk me all night?" She laughed, reaching for his belt. Nimble fingers had the buckle undone in no time at all, and Hans immediately reached to push his pants and boxers down.

Anna clasped onto the waistband firmly and the Swedish man paused, curious about her refusal to let him drop his pants just moments after begging for that same thing, wondering if she was already going back on her word.

Her voice was loud and caused an excited murmur through the crowd once they took in her words: "We might need this later," she said, as she fished his belt free from the loops and carefully laid it next to her on the floor beside her left knee.

Her rear was still somewhat sore from the beating Carter had given her only a few nights ago, but something in her said that this was precisely what Edward needed to see to fully trust her - for her to willingly offer to take a lashing from five strong men with questionable intentions was a big show of trust and the evident anticipation on Megan's face screamed that she was excited to see how much Anna could handle.

That would come later after she got a bit of a warm-up.

Just as she had all those weeks ago in the hotel room with Carter, Anna sat back on her knees and folded her hands in her lap. She blinked up innocently at Hans and the other men in the circle. Unlike the last time, though, this gesture didn't mean anything at all. With Carter, it had been a declaration of her intentions to submit herself to him and an apology for putting up with her wild behaviour. Now, Anna only meant it as a way to pass the time. She hoped her spectators might view it as her offering herself to them, but that was only the preconceived image she wanted them to leave with and not any form of truth.

It had been said just a few moments ago: Anna was a good actress. Initially, the thought that she may have been caught put her on edge and caused the hair on the back of her neck to rise but it seemed as though they hadn't cottoned on to the fact that she was playing them and not Carter. Perfect - exactly what she wanted.

Hans' pants and underwear hit the floor with one good push and the hand Hans had fisted in her hair earlier returned and he tugged her in once more. This time, her cheek and lips met bare cock. It was already fairly thick and swollen against her face and Anna guessed that he'd probably been sporting a semi for a while now at the thought of what was to come.

Her tongue darted out to swipe over the head and deliver tiny little kisses around the helmet in what would appear to be gratitude for the gift of his plentiful erection. Lips slipped forward over the crown and swallowed him whole and there was a sound of appreciation in the crowd as they saw how well Annaleigh took Hans' sizeable dick reasonably easily.

Yes. She was a skilled little cocksucker. She prided herself on it, after all.
 
Tuesday Evening - Anna gets all the cock she can handle and Carter gets some pics

This was not a one man show but Hans was enjoying the feel of Anna’s taking the crown of his cock and nibbling on it. His hand, full of brown hair, pulled gently but possessively, moaning as his cock slid deep into her mouth. “That the way bitch, get my cock all nice and hard and then my buddies.” Grabbing another handful of hair, he used both hands to guide his cock inside her mouth. Pulling her head back until his cock rested just inside her mouth and then plunging it deep again.

The other men stood watching patiently waiting their turn. They had removed their trousers and stood naked, slowly stroking their flaccid cocks. A murmur of appreciation of the men’s endowment floated through the crowd. When Hans felt he was sufficient hard, he pulled out.

The second man stepped forward, seeing Anna’s eyes riveted on his thick muscle. He stood on her right side while the third man sidled up on her left side. Her gaze turned to him but quickly refocused on the second man when her roughly grabbed her hair, twisting her head sideways. “Me first cunt and then him.” Slapping her face in mock admonishment, he fed his cock to her open lips, smiling as she freely accepted his cock.

Anna grabbed the third man’s cock and began to assist stroking him. The third man smiled as her small hands tried to circle his shaft. He watched the action but didn’t have to wait long. Anna pulled her mouth off the second man, gasping for a needed breath, but in seconds she was kissing and slobbering her salvia over his growing muscle.

The fourth and fifth man stood beside the other two men waiting their turn. Once the second and third man felt their cocks were sufficiently hard, they pulled away and let the last two men step in the line of fire. They both saw the glazed look covering Anna’s face and she willingly took their tools and began to perform for the crowd.

Josh and Megan were impressed and Josh told Megan it reminded him of her when she first joined the family. Megan laughed, never taking her eyes off Anna, her lover, while her hand slid between Josh’s thighs to feel his hardness. She took a moment to look at Josh and tell him how excited he must be to see their baby girl getting all the cock she could handle. He only moaned and covered her hand, holding it against his covered cock and telling her that in a little while she would have the pleasure of playing with it. Both smiled and then turned their attention back to the stage.

Anna was sucking one of the men while stroking the other. There was a loud buzz in the crowd when the fourth man told the fifth man to see if she could take both their cocks at the same time. The men moved to face her, each one grabbing his now hard muscle, rubbing it over her lips. One man chuckled, “Come on cunt, open that pretty mouth of yours and take both of our cocks.” When her mouth opened as wide as it could, the men attempted to shove their cocks into her mouth. They succeeded, stuffing the head of their cocks into her mouth but that was about all. When they pulled out, Anna was gasping for air but the men had only started.

Hans stepped behind her, grabbing her hair, yanking her head violently backward to stare up at him. “It’s going to be a long fuck session bitch so get comfortable.” He swished some salvia in his mouth and then while one man held her mouth open with strong fingers on each cheek, he let a large dollop of spit drop into her mouth. As soon it hit her tongue, the man holding her cheeks let go but then slapped her cheek hard, telling her not to swallow it. In one smooth motion he stood, grabbing his cock and shoving it into her mouth.

Josh and Megan looked around the room, seeing every eye zeroed in on the performance on stage. But they also noticed the men and women were in various stages of touching each other. They smiled at each other, knowing from past parties of this sort that soon, their guests would be moaning with self-inflicted gratification along with the action on-stage.

The men on stage were trading places in a well-rehearsed fashion, each enjoying the feel of Anna’s lips on their cocks. Hans was given the lead by Megan and she was not disappointed when he picked up his belt to the ohhhs and ahhhs of the crowd. They knew what was coming but poor Anna had no clue, her head being twisted to service the other four men’s cocks. But when Hans hit her bottom hard with the leather belt, her body jerked and the crowd applauded.

The belt landed frequently on her backside, sometimes hitting her tattoo and shoulders and other times landing expertly on her ass. When she tried to sit on her heels, he ordered her kneel straight up and then hit her ass a few more times. When he struck her hard one time, he looked at Josh and saw his head nod back and forth sideways. It was a warning not to mark her too bad because Josh had told him he was going to give all she could handle tomorrow.

Hans grabbed her hair, pulling her head back once again, glaring down into her deep emerald eyes. “It’s going to be a long night girl. Let’s see you really give the audience a show with that talented mouth of yours before we fill all your holes. Go on, tell the people how much you love to suck cock. Tell them how you crave to be fucked in every hole.” The four men, their hard cocks pointing at her face pulled back just enough to let the audience see Anna’s pre-cum face and waited for her to answer.

***********************************************************
Carter, Blair, and Lizzy sat at the dinning room table waiting for James and Rita. There was a dead silence between the three of them. The girls were afraid to say anything to Carter after breaking into the playroom. They knew they were wrong but if truth be known, they enjoyed their play time together. When Carter left the room, they continued playing with Blair being the dominant.

When James and Rita arrived with trays of food, they noticed the foul mood in the room. They served the food and then sat down. Hoping to lighten the mood, Rita told them about a dress she bought but that seemed to fall on deaf ears. The trio picked at their food, hardly responding to Rita’s dress description.

James noticed Carter’s phone sitting on the edge of the table near his plate. Every few moments it would light up and Carter would look to see that another text was coming. Finally, James had enough of the silence, asking what was wrong with everyone. Carter looked up and stared at the girls, telling them to go ahead and tell everyone what they had done.

Blair, ever the positive one, explained how she and Lizzy were exploring and found a door locked. Being an expert at picking locks, she opened the door and found Carter’s playroom. Rita gasped and covered her mouth, looking at Carter. The girls told everyone they were sorry and they wouldn’t go in the room again without permission.

When all eyes looked at Carter, he acknowledged he was angry with the girls but he was more worried about Anna. He was unsure if she ok. Excusing himself from the table, he picked up his cell phone and walked to his den.

Once in the room, he closed the door and looked at his phone. There were several messages from the same number and when he opened the text messages, his eyes grew as wide as saucers, seeing various pictures of his wife kneeling on some kind of stage surrounded by five naked men. It didn’t take a rocket scientist to know she was giving them blow jobs and his anger grew.

His anger was not only aimed at Josh and Edward but at Anna for getting herself into this situation. The images showed a smiling face as she looked up at the men and that angered him more. He knew she was probably fucking Josh and Megan. That much was expected but this other stuff. What else was she doing to enjoy her stay? The more he looked at the images the angrier he got.
 
There was a slight gap between Hans and the man next to him in which Anna could see some woman's purple bejeweled phone fixed on her. She was likely recording the show in front of her. Anna wanted to flinch away, but she knew there would be consequences. Considering that she'd played online with Megan earlier it wasn't out of the realm of possibility to expect there would be cameras now, too.

She tried to ignore it.

Something about it made her hackles rise and set her on edge.

She also didn't love the hand that cracked across her face and left her reeling. Her now reddened cheek was stinging to high hell. It hurt, but Anna bit back the shout of pain it invoked; she would not be made to look weak, even if they were treating her like a dirty whore off the streets. It made Anna feel like complete and utter garbage.

She wanted to be anywhere but here.

Anna took a deep breath and returned to her sucking, busying herself with that and trying to keep distracted.

That was difficult with the belt coming down hard on the span of her back, bum, and even the soles of her feet. If he didn't stop, Anna didn't think she'd be able to walk when this was over.

His words were degrading. He expected a response though, so Anna swallowed back the acrid taste of her disgust as she said "I'm just a three-hole slut; I love cock any way I can get it. Please fuck me - all of my holes are open for use."

That seemed to kick the naked men circling her into action. They were all hard by now and raring to go. One of them stepped up to stand with his prominent cock pointing toward the ceiling just in front of her face. With his hand around her throat, he pulled her forward to meet him. Her mouth opened automatically and she accepted him inside.

Someone behind her forced her to lean forward and present her ass. It caused her to catch herself on her hands and knees, bum stuck out and in the perfect position for someone to move in and take her from behind.

Before that could happen, Hans yanked her mouth free of the other man's cock, tilting her head back uncomfortably far so that he could look down on her. His expression was wild, lit up like a little kids' at Christmas, almost crazed. He thundered: "you heard the bitch! She wants to be a three-hole slut, we'll stuff them all for her. At the same fucking time! Oh, whore, I can't wait to tear apart your tiny little asshole." As he finished talking, he gathered a mouthful of saliva and hawked it at her, covering her face in thick phlegm.

Anna wrinkled her nose and whimpered, eyes cutting to Josh fearfully, but he only watched her quietly. Chances were, he was currently remembering how well she'd taken her first DP because his eyes were sparkling and full of merriment. Either that or he just wanted to see her struggle. He did blow her a kiss, though, and Anna knew she had no chance of getting out of this without doing exactly as she had just been told.

Anna wasn't having fun anymore, but that didn't seem to matter as a third man lowered himself to the floor and tugged her body over to straddle him. One clumsy finger felt for her wetness and once he found it he pulled her against his body and drove himself inside her. The guy who had been enjoying her mouth stepped back in and Anna hesitantly resumed her oral servitude.

Hans splayed one large hand over her back and again forced her to lean forward. His cock slapped against her ass cheeks a few times as he mocked her, and Anna was entirely unprepared for the moment when he decided to stop fucking about and spread her puckered asshole with his cock, pushing the entire length balls deep inside her dry rectum without bothering to prepare her in the least.

Anna screamed.

People cheered.

The other two men grasped her trembling hands and raised them to stroke at their cocks so as not to be left out of the fun. Her rhythm was clumsy as she fought through the pain of Hans' rough fucking, and she couldn't prevent her eyes from watering, but Anna prayed to the Good Lord above that it would all be over soon.

Hungry eyes around the room told her this punishment would never end.

Josh and Edward circled the group continuously, observing and murmuring words Anna did not hear. The unspoken threat they produced probably kept everyone in line and prevented anyone from getting too bold with Annaleigh, and at least she was thankful for that, but Anna wasn't stupid. She knew they didn't want their toy broken before they had a chance to play with it.
 
Tuesday Evening - The five men take Anna / Carter receives lewd text messages

Josh watched the men fuck Anna’s holes, remembering the night Megan had been initiated into the family. She had resisted the same as Anna, silently enduring the sexual torture until the pill took complete effect. Then she was like a stallion let loose in the wild, calling out for more cock to the delight of the audience. Would Anna do the same?

He and Edward were a little concerned the men were taking too much liberty making her feel pain. They knew she liked pain but they also didn’t want her broken into a blubbering heap of flesh. Josh’s critical eye took in the mass of human bodies having fun with Anna but she seemed to be indifferent, struggling to enjoy it. He motioned to Hans, placing his palms down to indicate to take it easier on her. It didn’t mean to stop, but tone down the pain so she could enjoy what was about to happen to her. Hans’ along with the other four men got the message.

Hans and three other men continued to plow into her holes to the delight of the crowd while the fifth man waited for his turn. After a few minutes, he pulled out, ordering the men to pick her up. Two men grabbed her arm, pulling her off the thick cock of the man lying on the leather bench. She was light as a feather in their strong hands, swinging her easily up into their strong arms. A third man moved behind her, pulling her head backward and smiling down at her.

The men holding her, spread her legs wide, revealing her wet pussy to the crowd. Some cheered while others looked on with anticipation of what the men were planning. The man who previously stood patiently on the sidelines knelt down between her open thighs and to the delight of the crowd, began to slowly lick and suck Anna’s pussy. The audience watched as Anna’s body arched upward, her head tilting back further toward the wavering cock of the man holding her neck. With one hand, he held his cock, readying it for her mouth when it opened. Swiping it over her lips, he pushed it slowly into her mouth when she opened it for a breath.

The man between her thighs was enjoying the taste of her cunt when he was tapped on the shoulder by the odd man out. Moving a little to make room for the other man, the two men began to tease her pussy with their mouths and fingers. One man pushed two fingers into her wet cunt, sawing back and forth slowly getting his fingers nice and wet before sliding them to tease her anal button. Pushing slowly and methodically, his fingers penetrated Anna’s rear to the soft groans from her. As the man toyed with Anna’s rear the other man slid his fingers into her cunt, hearing her louder moans fill the room.

The three men, one feeding her mouth with his cock, one fingering her ass, and the other one fingering her pussy continued to tease her until her body was rocking in the strong arms of the two men holding her.

The two men between her thighs pulled their fingers from her ass and pussy and stood up. The crowd anticipated one of the men was going to fuck her and they didn’t have to wait long. The man fingering her ass, moved between her thighs, rubbing his cock over the damp furrow. He smiled at the sight before him and then slid his cock into her cunt with one forceful plunge. His hips began a steady rhythmic pace to the delight of the audience.

The man who had teased her pussy moved to her head watching his buddy plunge his cock into her mouth. When he pulled out, the man, with Anna’s nectar coating his digits, slid his fingers into her mouth, telling her to taste the sweetest pussy nectar east of the Mississippi. The two men then took turns feeding her greedy mouth their cocks.

Josh and Megan watched the action unfolding, seeing Anna begin to really respond to the magic pill. Once it fully hit, one could only go along for the ride and enjoy the blissful pleasures that were sure to overtake their senses. Josh let out a moan when Megan’s hand, slide between his thighs, grabbing throbbing cock. She let out a chuckle and smiled when Anna looked at them as her mouth filled with one cock and then another.

After a few minutes of fucking her mouth and pussy, one of the men lay on low leather table waiting for the next sexual position. The two men holding her, carried Anna to hover over the man who was holding his cock straight up, pointed at her rear. The men maneuvered Anna’s bum until she was poised above his cock. Then they lowered her onto the man’s wet cock, making sure it slid into her anal cavity. Her body jerked a few times but then settled down on the massive cock nestled deep in her ass.

The man pulled her back until her pussy was exposed to one of the men that had been holding her. He moved over her, his cock brushing up and down her slit before settling at the entrance to her pussy. With a moan and grunt, he pushed his cock into her tight pussy, feeling the other cock lodged in her pussy and began to fuck her.

Two men moved to her side smiling when she greedily grabbed their cocks and began stroking them harder. They told her all sorts of nasty things and they could see the unmistakable lust glowing in her eyes. The fifth man, joined in, offering his cock to her hungry mouth. As she sucked on his meat, he chuckled that they were all going to fuck her before they covered her face and body with their cum. Hearing the men talk dirty and Anna’s constant moans, the audience watched with awe as Anna took pleasure in having five men all to herself.

Megan’s fingers moved faster over Josh’s cock as she watched the action on the stage. She remembered her time on the stage and snickered to Josh. “She is so fucking hungry for cock right now baby. Don’t you wish you were one of those men?”

“No baby,” he groaned. We have her tonight and I have her all day tomorrow and boy do I have plans for her.” He put his hand on the back of her head and pushed. “Why don’t you help me,” he laughed as she sank to her knees. As her mouth captured his cock, he looked back at Anna, watching her get taken by five men and knowing it wouldn’t be over until they all had a chance to fuck her.

******************************************************************
Carter sat silently in his den, the bottle of bourbon almost gone. Another text and another image of his wife being manhandled by five men. At first, he could see some anguish on her face but the images coming now showed nothing but pure lust illuminating her face. Each new text showed the men in different positions taking liberties with his wife. He didn’t know who the photographer was but then again, he wondered how this was all going to end.

As his anger grew toward his wife’s carnal activities, he wondered how he was going to handle her when she returned. Would their relationship change? Could he forgive her for the show he was watching? Picking up the bottle of bourbon, he poured himself another healthy drink. How many have I had now? How many of these am I going to need to forget what he was seeing.

Another text came showing his wife lying on top of a man, his cock nestled in her ass while another man’s cock was stuffed in her pussy. He swore silently as a soft knock interrupted his thoughts. Without asking to enter, the door opened slowly and there stood Blair and Lizzy. He was about to tell them to get the fuck out of his office when Blair, in a soft and charismatic voice told him they wanted to apologize for using the playroom.

Carter looked at the two women standing near the door when Lizzy asked if it was something they did or did something happen to Anna. He didn’t answer her question but instead asked the two women if they would like to have a drink. When they said yes, he smiled. If Anna could play why couldn’t he.
 
She caught Josh’s silent gesture and relief blossomed in her belly. Even he saw that the fun had maybe spun out of control for just a second. He had some remorse in there after all.

It didn’t numb the sharp ache of her rectum at the pain of being speared open, but at least Anna could ponder Josh’s sudden display of concern for a couple seconds instead of the orgy she was currently the star of. Not too long after that, Anna could feel a familiar burst of endorphins and a gush of wetness between her thighs, head spinning and body quaking under the hands and cocks of these men.

The pill was taking effect.

Even with the knowledge of that, Anna tried to fight against it. She never wanted to be part of that group of mindless bimbos who went along with whatever was done to them like none of it mattered; unfortunately, the pill had just that effect. It made her lose herself. All ability to rationalize her behaviour disappeared in the wake of sexual excitement. This time was no different.

As that tingling burst of pleasure overtook her, Anna’s reservations faded. She became less aware of the cameras and her audience, only that her lovers were watching her and she had cocks to please.

The sharp pain in her ass receded in the wake of the pill’s magical stimulus. She couldn’t really do much to help the men pounding away at her both her cunt and her asshole, so she redoubled the efforts sucking and stroking the men circling her head. She did clench her asscheeks tightly together and the resulting constriction of her holes made her momentary play partner’s groan loudly in her ears.

Anna smirked.

The guy pumping away in her pussy began to lose rhythm, hips stuttering against her, and Anna looked to up meet his eyes. It seemed awfully soon, but maybe the intensity of fucking something so tight with another guy’s dick rubbing against his through the very thin membrane was enough to throw him over the edge. That, combined with Anna’s now exuberant bouncing and contraction of her pelvic floor muscles must have been a killer.

But Anna didn’t want anyone cumming inside her pussy. Something about that seemed wrong to her - that was something left for Carter (and Josh or Edward when she couldn’t outright deny them), but never any strange men.

Her eyes cut back to Josh in panic, wanting to say something. He was otherwise distracted, actually, blue eyes locked on his wife as she sucked him slowly, sensually. Every once in a while he flicked his eyes up to Anna, but his main priority seemed to be Megan.

Anna didn’t have a place here. Megan said Anna was loved, but she was just a toy they would play with for a few days and discard after she got boring. Maybe she meant nothing to them after all and they were just playing her. But then... Josh really had seemed to have genuine feelings for her. Currently, it wasn’t that he seemed disinterested in her show, but that the woman he had married was worth more of his attention.

Or maybe Anna was drunk, drugged, and not thinking clearly, because the next time she locked eyes with him, one large hand was holding Megan steady on his plentiful cock but his eyes were laser-sharp and unmoving, slicing right through Annaleigh.

Had he been looking at her the entire time?

Anna wrinkled her nose. Something wasn’t right - she’d had their sex pill before but it had never made her feel so confused and unsure, vision spinning quicker and quicker now. One moment ago she was certain Josh was otherwise entertained. Now, her mind was screaming that she had always been the centre of his focus. She didn’t know what was real anymore.

She did remember someone saying Josh had drugged her drink before Megan fed her the pill. Unless a double dose was causing this, Anna was sure someone else must have snuck something more dangerous into her drink at some point, too. Josh would never do this to her. She knew that for a fact, because it would end the show early and put Anna out of commission.

What was going on?

Her body felt sluggish and heavy, like she’d been hit by a train out of nowhere going full speed ahead. Anna felt like she was going to throw up. She tried to speak, but her mouth just got stuffed with more cock and her words were lost. When the man pulled back, Anna’s words were overly slurred and indistinguishable. Her face was pale.

Hans was suddenly in her face, tilting her head back with one hand in her hair. The tug was actually gentle and when her eyes finally stopped crossing long enough to meet his own gaze, Anna registered concern.

As much as he treated her like a dirty slut just minutes ago, Hans was acting like this wasn’t part of the show, either. His furrowed brow as he inspected her sudden pale complexion and lack of ability for clear speech made her whine.

Something was wrong.

Edward saw it too. He was pushing himself through the curtain of men and pulling Anna into his arms, lips moving rapidly but no sound passing through her ears other than an obnoxious ringing. Anna raised shaky hands to his shoulders but just before she clasped onto one, her fingers only touched air. She tried again, but her depth-perception was off.

“I-I do—do—don’t... feeeeel guhd,” she finally managed to say, tongue heavy like lead in her bone-dry mouth. Once, Edward might have suspected Anna of faking this moment of sickness to get out of this performance, but one look at her face and panicked eyes told him how real this was.

The ringing stopped.

A hush fell over the crowd. They had never seen anything like this before; Edward and Regina’s sex parties were fairly frequent and their new medication had been making its rounds for a while now, too. It was starting to dawn on many of them that something more sinister was going on here - Edward would never let his new star player take something that would negatively impact her like this, so even if it had been the sex magic pill, they would have been aware by now of any adverse reaction Anna had to it, because doubtless she would have been offered it many times over by now.

It made no sense unless some stronger, more dangerous substance had made its way into her system somehow.

These men and women weren’t stupid; it was clear someone meant Annaleigh harm.

Edward’s rage was palpable - the tension could be cut with a knife.

“Unfortunately it seems we have to cut this party short. Our guest of honour seems to be acutely ill and it’s critical that we take care of that. I apologize - Anna is my priority, but we’ll make sure to reimburse you for the unexpected change in programs tonight.”

He didn’t say what he was thinking - he didn’t have to; whoever had done this would be the one suffering and repaying for the turn of events.

Josh and Megan smoothed hands over Anna’s body, murmuring reassurances. Megan frowned, saying “uncle, she’s burning up.” Regina was close, too, just on the fringes. She was enough to dissuade anyone from invading their space, giving Anna a bit of room to settle and just focus on breathing.

She helped escort the guests out, smiling pleasantly but fuming inside. Finally, once the last visitor had gone, she turned to Hans, who was lingering a few feet away, cautiously.

“Get me a list of every single fucking person who attended tonight. Annaleigh is part of this family now, and someone clearly intended to harm her. I won’t put up with it. I expect that roster no later than dawn tomorrow morning. Do you understand?”

“Yes ma’am,” he answered, disappearing to begin his next task.

Regina crossed the floor to kneel next to her family. Josh had thrown his blazer over Anna in surprising modesty, who was still moaning weakly and fighting to keep her eyes open. Edward had allowed Josh to take Anna from him, and now she rested against the younger man’s chest with Josh pressing kisses into her sweat-soaked hair.

“It’s okay, baby. We’ll find who did this to you. Let’s get you home, okay? Can we do that?”

Anna nodded slowly, taking several tries to speak.

Even if she wasn’t sorry the party was over and her mind was foggy, she knew enough that she didn’t want to be punished for ruining their night.

“So-srry,” she mumbled. “Wanted... play... sor—sorry fer runing,” she gasped. Even though her pronounciatin was jumbled, it seemed to get her point across, and Anna finished with, “promise. Wanted to ma-make you proud,” before her eyes fluttered and she blacked out.

Anna woke about half an hour later when Megan carefully jostled her awake to see if she felt up to taking some Tylenol and maybe a Gravol pill to help her stomach settle; did she feel too sick still?

Anna did but she also felt like she was on fire. She opened her mouth and Megan placed two tabs of Tylenol on her tongue and a Gravol for good measure. Anna choked on the couple sips of water she was given, coughing harshly, but that passed and before she knew it she was passed out again.

Through her haze, Anna heard someone talking but no actual words. She was aware of warmth on either side of her, one small delicate hand gripping her left and a larger, rougher one holding her other hand firmly.

Anna slept off and on fitfully, but her temperature improved and the sticky quality of her tongue seemed to pass as whatever was in her system wore off.

This time when she woke, Edward was reading the paper several feet away in one of the loungers in the little seating area.

He heard her wince as she sat up, overused muscles aching in protest and he immediately came to assess. His voice was quiet and Anna was surprised to hear concern.

“How are you feeling, love? You scared us. We’ve put in a rough night worried about you.”

She didn’t remember much of the last night - only flashes and vague sounds, and her head was pounding. She remembered Josh lifting her into his arms and carrying her to the limo to be escorted back to the mansion but after that it was all dark.

Anna’s voice was weary but steady. “I’m feeling better, I think, other than my head feeling like someone drove a sledgehammer into it; I don’t know what happened. One minute I was having fun and the next I felt like I was going to throw-up or pass out - maybe both. I swear I didn’t mean to..”

Her mouth felt like cotton balls had been stuffed inside - suddenly, it brought to mind something her mama had always told her: “if you wake up feeling like your mouth is drier than the Sahara, it’s because a little mouse took a nap inside through the night. Don’t sleep with your mouth open if you don’t want new friends, baby girl.”

It was a bit morbid, yes, but it described exactly how she felt.

“Shhhh,” Edward comforted, pulling Anna against him.

“I know love. We’re going to deal with it. Trust me - you’re part of our family now. Anyone who tries to take you from us will die.”

Anna started, eyes widening at his words. The way he said them was so nonchalant; as if they were talking about whether they wanted toast or a bagel for breakfast and not someone’s life. But it did tell her one thing: Edward trusted her.

Anna had a bit more room to move now.

But it also made her worry for Carter that much more.
 
Last edited:
Wednesday Morning - Edward confides in Anna

Carter poured a couple of stiff drinks for Blair and Lizzy. He knew he already had more then his normal share but he poured himself another half glass of the brown liquor. The sipped in silence for a few moments and then his phone dinged again. He picked it up, seeing Anna being gang fucked and appearing to be really enjoying herself. If she could play then so could he.

The two women were sitting provocatively on the leather sofa while he sat behind his desk. He quizzed them about their fun time in his playroom and both women shook their heads and told him how excited they were to find his hidden treasure.

Blair was the dominant one but for some reason, Lizzy had a glint in her eyes as she slipped off the sofa and slowly crawled toward Carter. She told him teasingly that her and Blair had so much fun but it would be better if he had stayed a little longer.

Carter knew this was wrong but the alcohol and the images of his wife enjoying her time with Josh and Edward blurred his thinking. He watched Blair stand and walk to him, standing behind him, her arms draped over his shoulders. Lizzy had made her way to him, pushing his knees apart and smiling lewdly as she crawled between them.

Blair’s hot breath on his neck and in his ear while Lizzy began to rub his covered cock brought a loud sigh from his lips. Blair was whispering in his ear while she nibbled on it, watching Lizzy unzip his trousers. So far he didn’t resist their advances and Blair knew they him right where they wanted him.

“We are going to have so much fun tonight baby,” she hissed in his ear as his cock sprang free to Lizzy’s waiting fingers and lips.

Carter had one last moment of regret but when Lizzy sank her mouth down on his flaccid cock, his will power wilted. He leaned his head back, feeling Blair rub her generous breasts back and forth while her fingers began to unbutton his shirt. Tilting his head back and up, his lips were instantly covered by Blair’s warm inviting lips. He moaned when she sucked his tongue into her mouth. He was a willing captive of these two gorgeous creatures and his thoughts of Anna dimmed. Tonight, he would get the pleasure from Blair and Lizzy. Pleasure Anna was denying him.

*******************************************************************

Edward held Anna for a few moments, not speaking but feeling the young woman press against him, her head on his shoulder. “I mean it Annaleigh. Someone meant you harm and when that happens to a family member it is as if they are striking out at all of us. You probably don’t remember the doctor and nurse taking blood last night. They were at the party last night and luckily, they had some medical supplies with them. You were in quite a state and we were all worried about you.”

Anna glanced down at her arm, seeing the cotton swab and tape holding it to her skin. Edward watched her peel off the tape to review a small bruise where the nurse inserted the needle. As she wadded the tape and cotton ball and handed it to Edward, the covers slipped down revealing her tattoo and left breast. Before she could pull it back up, Edward reached out, running his fingers over the Chinese characters (he had no clue of it’s meaning).

Slowly and deliberately, his fingers traced each line. “You told us this Chinese symbol is a reminder for you to be strong and preserve any hardships. I want you to keep the faith Annaleigh. We will find out who is behind this and make them pay dearly for trying to hurt our family.”

She looked into his eyes and he saw hers searching his face. He leaned forward, kissing her softly and gently as if to take away any pain in her body. Her right hand grasped the back of his neck, holding him steady into the kiss. Edward didn’t try to move away but enjoyed the moment of solitude alone with her. There was no one else in the room, just the two of them and when the kiss broke, he smiled brightly. Gently pushing her back onto the mattress he spoke softly, “You need to get some rest baby. The doctor will be here in a few minutes to check you out.”

Edward pulled the sheet up over her breasts, covering the tattoo. “Since it just the two of us Annaleigh, let me tell you a story. There was a man by the name of Shawn McDougal, who immigrated from Ireland with his wife and two young daughters. He and his wife started a company called McDougal Transports. It was a very lucrative business transporting goods to various parts of the country. Then he and his wife got into a business that involved prostitution and sex slaves. While the trucks he owned transported goods to various parts of the country, they were also a great cover transporting women and men slaves too.”

He chuckled as he pushed some strands of her brown hair off her brow. “That was before there was any internet, which made the business of buying and selling slaves much easier not to mention advertising for auctions.”

Smoothing her hair back onto the pillow he continued. “Anyways he and his wife were doing very well, creating a wide network of clients and distributors. His wife, Catherine, took care of the bookkeeping and handled a lot of the sex trade business while Shawn concentrated on marketing and expanding their network.” Anna’s eyes were wide open, transfixed on his eyes and he knew she was hanging on every word.

“A few years ago a young entrepreneur showed up and wanted to buy an interest in the business. But he was rebuffed by the McDougal’s. They were doing fine on their own and didn’t need a brash young braggart, claiming to represent a large corporation. Shawn and Catherine McDougal figured if they went corporate, the IRS and Feds would take a closer look into their businesses. They were paying off local, state, and federal politicians so why did they need this guy.”

Anna adjusted the covers, and took Edward’s hand in her smaller one as he smiled down at her. “The guy gets upset and with the help of some politicians in his back pocket, works to close down the lucrative operations. Shawn McDougal was charged with racketeering, illegally transporting goods across state lines and when convicted, sent to Federal Prison for twenty years, leaving his wife and two daughters.”

Edward hesitated for a few moments, thinking about the man and what he was about to reveal to Annaleigh. “Shawn didn’t last more than a few years in prison, dying in his cell. His wife swore revenge on the man but before she could confront him, she succumbed to breast cancer a few years later, leaving the issue of revenge to her two daughters. The daughters never forgave the man who took their parents from them and they vowed revenge or die trying.”

Edward’s stare was deep and penetrating. There was a moment of silence which was a thick as a fog on a cold fall morning. “You know who I’m talking about, don’t you Annaleigh?” She didn’t say a word, only nodded slightly at this new revelation.

“You see, Catherine bore two girls, Regina and Claire.” He heard a soft gasp from Annaleigh when the name of Regina was mentioned. “I was dating Regina when her parents died and I took on the role of exacting revenge for the family. Her younger sister, Claire, married Patrick Williams and they had a baby boy who they called Joshua, our nephew.”

Anna shifted on the bed and Edward was quick to add, “Regina and I planned to tell you together but I thought since we had this time together, I would tell you before you left to go back to that monster Carter Anderson. You now have pretty much the whole story except how we became friends to get close to him.”

There was a soft knock on the door and a man and woman stepped into the bedroom. The man asked if it was ok to check on his patient. Edward squeezed Annaleigh’s hand. “Someday, when you’re feeling better, we’ll fill you in on how we became friends.” Then gesturing with his head to the two people smiling at her. “You probably don’t remember Dr. Jonathon Packer and his wife, Janice, who is a nurse. They were at the party last night and took immediate care of you when we got you back to the main house.”

“She is all yours doctor.”

As Edward rose from the side of the bed, Josh, Megan, and Regina walked into the bedroom. The four of them stood at the end of the bed, watching the doctor take her vitals and check her reflexes. He smiled kindly at her when he told her she was a lucky woman to have such a caring family and telling her she was to stay in bed for the day and not do anything strenuous. Straightening up he told the group that he thought she may have been poisoned. There was a gasp from Josh and Megan as the doctor told them they wouldn’t know for sure until the lab results came back this afternoon. He assured everyone he would inform them as soon as he got them.

After he and this wife left, the family gathered around the bed, telling Annaleigh how sorry they were to hear she may have been poisoned. Regina remarked that she had a listing of all the guests and was in the process of screening them to see if anything odd stuck out. Josh on the other hand was convinced this was Carter Anderson’s doing and if her found out it was he wasn’t going to wait for a corporate board meeting. Regina, Megan, and Edward got him to calm down and then Edward suggested they let Annaleigh rest for the day.

Josh was a bit bummed because he had plans for her today but he resigned himself to wait until tomorrow to show her the bondage room in the other building. After giving Anna a quick kiss on the cheek, he walked out muttering his hatred for Carter. The others also offered a quick kiss, telling her rest and they would check in on her later.
 
Her vital signs checked out as normal. Anna felt better with the exception of her headache but it was something she could live with and not anything too detrimental to her overall health. It was only a small, continuous throb in the back of her head just behind her ears.

When Dr. Packer said that they were concerned about someone having poisoned Anna, Anna’s eyebrows furrowed in consideration. Of course, it was all supposition until her bloodwork came back later this evening but she received strict orders to stay in bed for the rest of the day.

She might go stir crazy but at least she didn’t have to spend the day doing anything illegal with Josh, so that was a plus.

But the thought that someone had potentially tried to poison her made her fearful. Despite all her bravado, Anna was typically very easy to get along with and soft spoken for the most part. Lately at work she’d been taking the lead on more influential projects but that didn’t give anyone cause to want her dead. Did it? Or did this have to do with her controversial history with Carter?

Anna didn’t know. Either way, she didn’t like it.

Until the bloodwork came back there was no sense worrying about it.

Throughout the day, Anna napped off and on. Someone stayed at her bedside the whole time, alternating her company so she didn’t get too bored during those moments she was awake.

She felt fine now; she tried to assure them of this but still they waited on her hand and foot. When she threw back the covers to go pee Megan was at her side instantly, wrapping one arm around Anna as if to support her like a crutch. Anna rolled her eyes and tried to convince Megan she could go alone but the other woman wouldn’t hear of it. Anna sucked up any further complaints, but by the time the maids brought a whole feast to her bedside for dinner Anna was over it.

Later that evening the doctor came back to check on her with what he called good news and bad news.

The good news was that she hadn’t actually been poisoned.

The bad news was that someone had slipped the date rape drug into her drink.

Flunitrazepam, better known as Rohypnol or “roofies”, belonged to the same family as Ativan or Valium but it was about 7-10 times stronger than a typical dose of it’s commercially used brethren. A few years ago it had been big in the news due to the fact that it had been turning up in the bloodstreams of girls who had complained that they had lost time and were taken advantage of at night clubs by offenders they couldn’t identify; these girls knew they had been victimized due to pain and fluids or bruises where there should not be but no memory of the events.

Rohypnol rendered the victim incapable of defending themselves against sexual assault. That’s how it had gained the title of “the date rape drug”. It had the ability to cause temporary paralysis, muscle ache, confusion and dizziness. It didn’t typically cause fever but Dr. Packer explained that might have been because of her... ahem, “strenuous exercise” immediately before (yes, in the interest of full disclosure Edward had briefly touched over the evenings events with only a vague comment here and there) or a even a minor adverse reaction to the drug that had been likely sprinkled in her drink. Dr. Packer was discrete and Edward paid him an overly large stipend to ensure that remained so.

He explained that he dose in her system had been moderate, enough to cause symptoms to appear fairly severely at onset and last for approximately twelve hours or so, which had been mostly spent sleeping it off under protective watch of her new family, but not enough to really do any damage.

That confused Annaleigh.

Whoever had done this had meant to cause mayhem - why hadn’t they dosed her more heavily? They had to know that the dose wouldn’t kill her, only incapacitate her for a short period of time. Had they worried that she’d detect it in her drink and held back?

This attempt had been clumsy at best; they’d either miscalculated how much they would need to put her down or flat out chosen the wrong drug - she could think of many off the cuff that would end her life in a heartbeat with just the right dosage, or maybe it was just meant as a warning - back off now. But back off of what?

It made her wonder if this had all been a misunderstanding - someone just looking to take advantage of someone else for a bit of fun - but then Anna realized that there was no need for anyone to have to spiked someone’s drink with a date rape drug considering the sexual magic pill being distributed like candy at the orgy last night; it wasn’t exactly true that finding willing partners was difficult when they’d all been invited to participate in Anna’s official welcome.

It definitely had been intentional. So why...

She wracked her brain trying to figure out the mystery.

Then it came to her like a light in the dark - the glass of champagne that Regina had deftly plucked from Anna’s fingers and sat down on the empty tray carried by a scantily clad waiter circling the floor when Josh had requested her presence at the top of the grand staircase for introductions. Anna had wanted to finish it off but Regina had given her the stink eye in warning, shooing her along.

Anna had never been so glad. She imagined it all could have turned out very differently if she had downed that glass without Regina’s intervention. It seemed that she had something to thank the older woman for, as much that thought irked her.

It was time to reassess her drinking, apparently. No more overdoing it and no more taking drinks that she herself did not prepare. This had been a wake up call.

Still, whoever had done this had seriously impaired judgement; to think they could get away with drugging her without her new loves stepping in to protect her was nonsense. And what had they intended to do to her once she was incapacitated, even if they did somehow find an opening?

But spending the day in bed did have some perks; she was able to toss around every detail of the story Edward had told her this morning. It brought stunning clarity to just why Edward and Regina hated Carter so much. She had a better idea now of just where to direct Carter’s resources but they still had to figure out exactly what to do about it all.

Regina was the source of all the hate. Her experiences with Carter had poisoned the way she communicated and interacted with others until she was no better than the beast she accused Anna’s husband of being (and Anna knew this story was twisted somehow, but she had to hear it from Carter to better assess).

By the time bedtime rolled around and Josh and Megan had curled around Anna’s body like a second skin, Anna was sleeping soundly again despite having spent much of the day doing just that.

*****

The next morning, Anna jumped out of bed ready to start the new day with a smile. She felt much better, no sign of weakness or headache at all. Josh was in the shower but Megan was still snoring away in the tightly wrapped curl of blankets.

She padded into the bathroom to pee and greet Josh with a good morning before she called Carter to check in; if she dared call “that scum” before offering Josh his good morning kiss she’d never hear the last of it. Josh still wasn’t pleased when Anna said she was going to step out on the balcony and call Carter but he waved her away with a pout and Anna curled up on a chair on the patio as she waited for her husband to answer his phone.

It went to voicemail.

Anna frowned, trying again.

It wasn’t late enough in the morning that Carter would be to work yet, and he was usually awake by now, so she wondered what on earth he could possibly be doing that he was too busy to answer her call. There was still no luck. Anna gave up with a dejected sigh and finally settling for texting: “had a wild night apparently - call when you get this. Love Anna :heart:

Anna was immensely pleased that she wasn’t relegated to breakfast in bed and that after some more fussing Megan allowed Anna to join them at breakfast without too much arguing.

Carter didn’t call all morning.

When Josh was wrapping Anna in a soft cashmere cardigan and pulling her close to ask if she felt up to spending the day together still, Anna leaned up on her tiptoes and fit her mouth to his in a slow, deep kiss. Of course she did - she was gaining ground now and she had to keep up the momentum. Convincing Josh that she loved him was her next play for the goal, and today she planned to score.

She settled back onto flat feet and smiled brightly even though her mood was sour at not being able to talk to the man she did love.

“I’m excited to spend the day with you baby. I’m feeling a lot better and I think some time with my favourite man will be just what the doctor ordered. What did you have in mind?”
 
Last edited:
Wedneday and Thrusday Morning - Carter reacts to Anna's message

Carter woke to the feeling of bodies beside him. He slowly opened his eyes to see Blair on his right side and Lizzy on his left side. Their bodies pressed against his naked skin, arms and legs draped over him as if they were keeping him captive.

His head hurt from too much alcohol, and then it all flooded back to him like a high cresting wave ready to crash on the beach. The images of his wife being fucked in every hole and seemingly enjoying herself flashed violently in his brain. And then images of Blair and Lizzy, seducing his half-drunken body in the den.

They played in the den for a while until the suggestion by one of them to retire to his bedroom sent them laughing and giggling up the stairs. Carter had the common sense to look at the clock, realizing James and Rita were in bed by now.

The trio played for a few hours until they exhausted their energy and fell asleep. Now on Wednesday morning, Carter knew he had to be in the office early to meet with Paula and Patrick. Untangling himself from the slender arms of his lovers, he readied himself for a long day. As he dressed, Blair thanked him for a great night and wanted to know what time he would be home tonight. He told it would be late as he had meetings all day and then a meeting with the board president for supper.

She pouted and snuggled with Lizzy, who was just coming out of her deep slumber. They watched Carter leave and then kissed, feeling lust returning. They were free all day and when Blair mentioned Carter’s playroom, Lizzy giggled and kissed her passionately, giving her a stimulating look of agreement.

Carter met with Paula and Patrick, outlining their plans to trick Lena into thinking they were not on to her deception. Occasionally he checked his phone and saw no messages or missed calls from Anna. The longer the day went on, the more he wondered if getting married was the smartest thing. What husband marries a girl he loves and then lets the leave after a few days to sleep with another man and his wife? Resisting the urge to call her since she may be in the middle of something with Josh, Megan, or some of the other gang, his mind conjured up bad scenarios all day.

The meeting with the Board president went well at the Veranda Restaurant. They had seats overlooking the waterfront and throughout the meal, Carter couldn’t help but think of Anna. What was she doing? Why hadn’t she called or texted? He apologized to the board president a few times when he had to ask him to repeat his questions. He knew it was evident to the board president, he was distracted.

After dinner, Carter thought of going home but then thought better of it. Blair and Lizzy would be waiting for him and he was not in the mood to repeat last night’s performance. He texted James, telling him he was staying at the condo since it was so late and he would be home tomorrow.

As he readied for bed, he realized there were no messages or calls from Anna. From the images on his phone, he was sure she was partying hard since Tuesday night. The thought of her playing sex games with Josh and Megan burned at his core and though he was tired, sleep came hard for Carter. His thoughts of Anna flip-flopping from being married to maybe divorcing her when she returned. What he did know, it was a bad idea to send her into the lion’s den alone.

*********************************************************************
The family was sitting around the breakfast table when Anna made her appearance. They huddled around her like a mother would do for a hurt baby. She assured everyone she was ok and they chatted amicably during breakfast.

Regina and Edward excused themselves, telling everyone they had to pour over the guest list once more. Megan asked if they were making any progress and Regina gave them a sly smile. “We have it narrowed down to three people. Edward and I have a pretty good idea of who it was and when we have the facts, you all will the first to know.”

Regina walked to Anna’s chair, leaning down to kiss her cheek. “Don’t worry honey. Whoever did this to you will pay big time. In the meantime, you enjoy your day with Josh. Megan has some other important things to attend too.”

Megan got up when Regina spoke and excused herself, not giving anyone any indication as what was so important. Megan walked out of the room with Edward and Regina wishing she could be with Josh and Annaleigh but she was reminded that this was Josh’s day. She tried to argue that yesterday was Josh’s day when Anna was sick. But her argument fell on deaf ears.

Josh smiled when Anna seemed to be pleased, they were spending the day together. “What did I have in mind?” He chuckled thinking of what he really wanted to do. “Well you’re not feeling well enough to play in the bondage room today so we’ll put that off until tomorrow.”

He saw what appeared to be a sigh of relief. She was still under the influence and he wasn’t the cruel as to force her to play games today. “I was thinking we could take a drive in the country. I know a nice little spot overlooking the city where we can have a picnic and just relax. What do you think Annaleigh? Are you ready to get away from here for a day?”

******************************************************************
Carter woke up in the condo and took a long hot shower, trying to get his life in perspective again. What was he going to do about Anna? It was a question that was nagging at the back of his mind all night. Exiting the shower, he dressed and when he went to collect his phone from the nightstand, he saw he had a message from Anna.

Opening the text message, he read the message and a curt smile creased his lips. “You had a wild night. I bet you did.” The sarcasm dripped from his mouth as he remembered the images of her and five men still vivid in his mind and still stored on his camera. Calling or texting her back now would be a disaster. There would be no way he could hold back his anger. Once upon a time he would have just blasted her and then would write her off but Anna was getting him to think before he acted stupidly.

He saw he had two missed calls earlier from Anna. Putting the phone in his breast pocket, he left the condo. He was upset with her and the “family” and right now he didn’t want to think about them. There was work to do and he hoped he could forget Anna for a little while. But deep down he loved her and knew it would impossible to forget his lovely wife, Annaleigh Anderson.
 
The picnic idea sounded like a good one. Even though she felt well enough to play, Anna didn't particularly want to and sitting down to cuddle and chat with Josh would be the perfect way to wrap him even farther around her finger. He was all hers.

"Yeah, let's do that - I'm excited to spend today with you but I'm sorry I ruined your plans," she apologized softly.

Josh ducked his head and kissed her long and slow, his voice a deep rumble against her lips. "It's okay love, it's not your fault. You didn't ruin anything. Let's get going."

*****

Anna checked her phone in the car, frowning down at the screen. Carter hadn't messaged her but she could see the little read receipt at the bottom of her last text. He'd read her message about fifteen minutes after she'd sent it but hadn't bothered to respond. It had been an hour since he'd read it.

Was he ignoring her?

Josh curled a large hand around the thick muscle of Anna's thigh and stroked his thumb over the hot skin her found there, his eyes cutting to her lap to see what her displeased expression was about. He couldn't hide disgusted scoff he let out when he realized that it was fucking Anderson again. It was always Carter.

He did understand that they needed to stay in contact to stave off Anderson's dangerously insightful nature and his anger if he suspected that anything might even be a touch off, though.

Anna curled her fingers around the device tightly once more, debating on whether to text him a follow-up message even as she rolled her eyes at Josh.

What could she say? She didn't want to alarm him over text, but she realized that she hadn't exactly made the effort yesterday, either, so it was possible that he was angry with her. Anna hadn't been in the proper headspace after the previous night's events and she hadn't had any privacy to even speak candidly, but it was still no excuse. A lot had happened and she'd been rolling around Edward's confession in her head and picking it clean with a fine-toothed comb while she recuperated, but she had to explain her behaviour to her husband somehow.

Carter was already upset at her being here in the first place. She couldn't let there be any ambiguity or misunderstanding between them.

Despite Josh sitting right next to her, Anna dialed Carter.

She sucked in a frustrated breath when it rang and rang and rang and she repeated the pattern from this morning; calling back right after. This time, the phone went to voicemail immediately. It felt like a slap in the face.

Carter was ignoring her.

This time, the frown spread across the entire width of her face.

Things weren't adding up. Her husband typically always answered the phone when she called, rarely ever letting it get to the point where she needed to leave him a message on his cell, and that combined with the confusion over why someone would try and poison her just piled up until Anna was left with nothing but uncertainty. She hated to think it, but what if Carter had something to do with Tuesday night's events?

Maybe he hadn't forgiven her after all. Maybe he was still angry and wanted to punish her. The doubts niggled at her and Anna felt a sharp stab of pain at the possibility. But why would he go through all that trouble? Anna had been sure he'd never hurt her, but purposely ignoring her made her feel like shit and her heart clenched in painfully - this did hurt.

After the third call, Anna decided she would leave a message. She hated to do this because if she was wrong about everything and Carter was just simply busy (her anxiety was getting the better of her but it WAS a work day) and not ignoring her or angry with her Anna didn't want to worry him, but it seemed like the only way to get through to him. She couldn't leave it like this because Anna didn't want to lose him.

Hey Carter, it's me. Sorry I didn't call yesterday. I was a little under the weather and Edward had to have his personal doctor in to see me. Don't worry about it; everything is all good but I spent the day in bed sleeping it off and am feeling better now - we can talk about it when you call me back but there was a bit of a... problem Tuesday night and things are blurry but I'm taking it easy for now since everyone seems to think that I need to be babied and I haven't had a spare minute on my own to talk to you. Anyway, call me when you get this. I love you.

******

The picnic was just what she needed actually - Josh took her to a mountainous, heavily forested bluff a reasonable distance into the country where Anna felt most at home. The ride in had been lovely with the windows down and the fresh country air blasting into her face, laughing and teasing Josh and just generally having a good time and conversation with her companion. She learned a fair bit about him and had to say that she completely forgot about the terrible things he had done - this felt like a regular date with a boy she'd been crushing on and not some subtle attempt at sabotaging her enemies at all.

The overlook provided a bird's eye view of the city skyline. Josh spread out a thick flannel blanket on the ground and began unloaded various plates of sandwiches and finger foods from the trunk that they could pick at.

There was nobody around for miles.

Today, Josh was dressed a bit more casually than she had ever seen him. He wore a pair of dark-wash jeans and a graphic tee-shirt and Anna had to admit he looked dashing like this. His hair was flipped back over his forehead and a bit shaggy and it made him look like a whole new man - so much less stuffy and a lot more approachable than he did wearing his starched dress-shirts, but his designer sunglasses and expensive watch couldn't hide the fact that Josh was anything but a regular man.

After everything was ready, Josh sprawled out on the blanket with both of his long legs extended in front of him and his palms flat on the ground behind his back, head tipped up to the sky and basking in the heat of the sun.

Anna curled up next to him with her knees tucked underneath her, leaning in to kiss his cheek.

"This is beautiful Josh. Thanks for bringing me here. It's nice to spend the day away from everyone else and just get to know you. I'm having fun roaming around and learning where you come from and I have to say: this look suits you," she said, smiling gently and letting out a small giggle.

His gleaming white teeth were almost blinding when he grinned back boyishly. Today might not have been in his initial plan but he was going to make the best of it - spending the day with his girl now that she was safely out of that creep's dirty grasp was going to be good regardless; Josh was in love with Anna and only sex did not a relationship make. He wanted every bit of her until she forgot any other man but him. It was important they spent time outside the bedroom too, but that didn't mean he'd always rather she was stripped down and underneath him.

"You're welcome, baby girl. I only want what's best for you; I figured a quiet day in the fresh air would be just what the doctor ordered and I have to admit that I'm looking forward to having a lazy day exploring with you."

After that, Josh sat up and wrapped one arm around her shoulders, pulling her in close to his side. He leaned down and Anna met him halfway, trading lazy kisses under the bright early afternoon sun. Josh was a perfect gentleman, keeping his hands to himself, and he made sure that they took a break from their making out to eat something in the midst of it all because Anna still did need to regain her strength even if she assured him that she was back to her baseline and feeling great.

Anna was able to put her concerns about Carter out of her mind.
 
Last edited:
Thursday Noon - Carter answers Anna's call and Josh proposes to Anna

Carter threw himself into work during the morning hours. Every so often he would check his phone to see if there was another message from Anna. But there was none.

Trying to concentrate on contracts and proposals was fruitless. His thoughts continually returned to his wife, wondering what she was doing. One minute he was concerned if she was safe and the next minute, the images of her fucking multiple men inscribed in his brain. It was the second set that sent his anger soaring. Josh was one thing but multiple men? Carter threw his pen, seeing it spin on the oak desk. He was getting the distinct feeling that his life was spinning out of control.

The intercom buzzed; Joanna had some papers she needed him to sign. Usually she would bring them to him but he told her he would be right out. He needed a break from the office and the haunting thoughts of Anna and the men.

After signing and talking to Joanna about the upcoming vacation she was planning, he walked back into his office. Picking up his cell phone he saw she had left him a message and realized he had left his phone on vibrate. Listening to her message brought a small smile to his face. She was sick! Was she alright? Blurring images of her lying on a bed surrounded by the monsters tore into him.

His anger subsided when she mentioned a problem Tuesday night. What could the problem be? From the images he received from some anonymous person certainly didn’t show anything out of the ordinary. In fact, the images showed a happy and joyous Anna sucking dick and getting her pussy and ass filled.

He was wrong to have ignored her earlier text message and to miss her phone call a few minutes ago was sure to send the wrong signal to Anna. Listening to the message again, he could hear the sound of wind in the background. Was she in a car? Who was she with? This was slowly driving him crazy.

Hitting the speed dial with her picture to the side sent a thrill through him. He wanted to hear her voice and know she was ok. The phone rang in his ear and then went to voicemail. Was she giving him the silent treatment? Was she pissed that he ignored her text messages and didn’t answer the phone when she called?

Putting the negative thoughts aside, he left her a voice message hoping no one else was listening to it when she heard it. “Hey honey. Been really busy (a little lie but not entirely). Sorry I missed your call and I apologize about not answering your text message.” He thought about coming up with an excuse but nixed that idea. “I hope you are feeling better. I got nervous thinking you might be hurt or worse. I’m sure Edward has a good doctor and you are on the mend. But I’m still worried about you baby.” He stopped for a long pause and then said, “Lena came back this morning with an excuse that she was visiting a sick aunt. I don’t whether to believe her or not. But we have Paula on board and things should be ok for now. Did you find out anymore to our mystery?” He stopped again, his heart aching to see his wife once more. “I love you Anna and want you to come home as soon as possible. I ….. ahhhh I miss you and love you baby. Call me when you get the chance.”

Carter hit the send button and then looked blankly at the phone. Was she alright? Who was she with in the car? Was it Josh? Megan? Or someone else? He stopped for a moment and then admonished himself. He was jealous and wanted her all to himself. He vowed to bring this mess to an end as soon as possible and bring Anna home!

******************************************************************
Josh was enjoying the day with Annaleigh. He had her all to himself without Megan and the other family members hanging around. He loved Megan but he loved Annaleigh too. Megan and he talked about Annaleigh a lot and the duo didn’t want the relationship with the bright brunette to end. Megan had come up with a solution and she asked Josh to tell Annaleigh about it. The picnic on the scenic overlook was just the right spot.

After a lunch of sandwiches, fruit, and a glass of wine, they lay together on the blanket watching the scattered clouds slowly pass by overhead. Josh’s thoughts were filled with Megan and Annaleigh minus Carter Anderson. Once he was out of the picture, he felt their lives would be less complicated, especially if Annaleigh accepted their offer.

Turning onto his side, Josh watched Annaleigh staring up at the clouds. She looked relaxed and a soft smile filled her face when she noticed him watching her. Leaning down he kissed her with a tender kiss, his lips barely touching hers. As the tender kiss deepened, he reached up to touch her cheek, his fingers moving slowly up and down the side of her face.

It was time for Josh to turn on the charm and he was good at charming the ladies. Everyone knew he had a wild unpredictable streak, saying things that were secretive and getting the family in trouble. But everyone who knew him also knew he could be very pleasant and charming. Now was the time to be charming and he smiled as his lips ended the soft kiss.

His fingers continued to stroke the side of Annaleigh’s face, pushing some stray strands of brown hair to the side. Her eyes betrayed her question, wanting to know what was on the mind of Joshua Williams. He had to admit she didn’t miss much.

“Annaleigh, you know Megan and I love you very much (her eyes widened) and when this mess with Carter is over, we want you to join us in life.” He smiled as her eyes drifted from one part of his face to another. He had her thinking, wondering what the hell he was talking about.

Leaning down for another quick kiss, he told her. “We know you have feelings for us and Megan and I know you feel left out of our relationship. Yes, she and I are married but we both have strong feelings for you Annaleigh. Feelings that go way beyond just a casual friendship.”

Stopping for a moment to search her eyes, he knew now was the time to broach the subject. “Megan and I want to have a polyamorous relationship with you. Like I said we know you have feelings for both of us and we have strong feelings for you. We want to share our life with you Annaleigh in a way that will be mutually satisfying to all of us.”

He sidled closer to her, seeing her eyes darting about, thinking of his words. “And for that reason, Megan and I want to give you something as a token of our love.” Slipping his right hand into his pocket, he produced a small ring with three diamonds. Grabbing her left hand, he slipped the ring onto the finger that still had signs of not being tanned. Once in place, it covered the untanned ring that once was thought to hold a ring from Carter Anderson, the fucking asshole.

Slipping the ring onto the finger, he added, “The three diamonds represent us Annaleigh. Megan and I want you to not only share our bed forever but to share our lives with you too. I hope you’ll accept this gift from us as a sign that you feel the same way too.”

Josh kissed her lips tenderly and then harder, deepening the kiss as only two lovers can do. He had tuned on the charm and now it was up to Annaleigh to take the next step in the polyamorous relationship where they could enjoy each other singularly or together. When the kiss ended, he looked tenderly in her eyes with those puppy dog eyes that made women swoon over him. What would be her answer?
 
No.

No, no, no.

This couldn’t be happening right now.

Except that it was.

Anna’s heart was thudding painfully in her chest, eyes wide and her mouth gaped in breathless shock.

Josh was proposing to her, slipping the admittedly beautiful ring onto the finger that was supposed to only bear the band that signified her love for Carter.

It looked foreign on said finger as Anna raised it mechanically to inspect it, eyes caught on the ring but not actually seeing it. Her brain was moving too quickly for that right now, debating the options.

If Anna said no, everything would be over; she’d lose Josh and Megan and her biggest avenue into this family would be cut off, because Josh surely wouldn’t take the rejection well. She’d likely be left in the corner with no one to blame but herself. They still needed her to distract and dismantle Carter so she didn’t think they’d dispose of her so easily but that was only supposition - as a matter of fact, several threats had been made to her life already by this family, so she was left feeling an uncertain bubble of fear, but just yesterday morning Edward had promised death to anyone that hurt her or tried to take her away from them.

That offer was probably off the table if she pissed his nephew off, though.

If Anna said yes, she’d assuage any doubt that still remained about her loyalties. Josh and Megan would be overjoyed and potentially, that happiness would translate to Edward and Regina. There was a good chance Anna would be more included in family business from this point on and learn something she could use against them.

Just because she said yes didn’t mean there had to be any feelings behind it - she could pretend to be in love with them until everything ended with the entire family behind bars, but Carter would not be too happy about it and they already seemed to be on the rocks. Even if she explained it to him thoroughly that it was all fake he’d definitely be angry with her, but that would be a small price to pay if Carter was still thriving and successful when this was all over.

If she said she had to think about it, Josh might get suspicious again - what was holding her back from accepting a life with a couple that she had admitted to having feelings for? She’d have to offer him a consolation prize in that circumstance and the best option seemed to be her “love” for them, but if she told him she was in love with them and still needed time to decide Josh might wonder if she was lying and what the problem was in the first place.

She had to make a decision on the spot. She wanted to discuss this with Carter in depth but she had no choice; she couldn’t put it off.

She couldn’t say no.

But could she say yes?

How did that even work? Both of them were legally married to other people (though Josh didn’t know that yet); was it even possible to marry a second? Unless he was talking moreso about a private ceremony just for the three of them and the knowledge that this bond meant something, because she didn’t think that was entirely acceptable under the law. Then again, since when did the Hartman/Williams clan do anything through legal channels?

Would Carter ever forgive her? It only had to be a promise that she made and never intended to keep, unlike the one she’d made to him. Or would he suspect her of collecting husbands and divorce her for being a greedy whore?

If she had to think about the proposal, Josh might still withdraw on her; he was unpredictable at the best of times.

Anna’s eyes flickered closed and she prayed Dear Lord, please let Carter understand.

When she opened her eyes again they were soft and emanating love. Anna curled the hand that bore her newest (and unwanted) engagement band around Josh’s neck. She smiled.

“I love you,” she whispered. “I love you but I don’t know that I’m ready just yet. Like I told Megan a few days ago, there’s been so much going on and I’ve fallen in love with you both so quickly before I even knew it was happening; I don’t want to rush into anything Josh, and I hope you understand.

“Everything is complicated right now with Carter; he can’t find out about us - he’d be so angry and everything would come to an end. He has to be kept under the impression that I’m in love with him so that he continues to trust me and let me in on his business ventures.

Yes, we could be engaged in secret but I think that secret is too hard for the both of us to maintain - you KNOW we both have big mouths (an interspersed laugh). We’d spill the beans and our girl would not be happy about that! I’m saying yes, but ONLY after Carter has been dealt with. Is that okay?” Her voice had tapered off to a hesitant murmur at the end, worried about his reaction. It wasn’t a no and it wasn’t an outright yes. It wasn’t really even an “I’ll think about this”. It was still a promise to them and she hoped Josh could be happy with it.
 
THursday Afternoon - Josh tries to convince Anna / Carter meets wiht Lena and Patrick

Josh was expecting Annaleigh to be delighted the way Megan was when he proposed to her. But that was different. Megan was the only one in his life at the time and she eagerly accepted his proposal without hesitation. But with Annaleigh it was different. There was another woman, his wife Megan, who occupied a piece of his heart.

He loved Megan but he loved Annaleigh too just as Megan loved the dark haired brunette. Until she came into their lives, Josh and Megan played with others, but it was nothing serious. And then Annaleigh Brayden walked into their lives and both were smitten by her brains and beauty.

She and Megan had gotten off to a rocky start but not all of that was because of personalities but as their relationship grew, it was because of their mutual hatred for Carter. Megan fell in love with the brunette beauty and with Josh also becoming enamored with Annaleigh, they talked more about a long-lasting relationship with Annaleigh. They more they discussed Annaleigh at great length, one thing he and Megan knew for sure, they wanted Annaleigh Brayden to share their bed and their life together.

His broad smile broadcast his happiness when Annaleigh said she loved him and Megan. Listening to her reasoning about the bastard, Carter Anderson, it seemed very well-founded and Josh knew they had to take care of Carter before anything permanent happened. It was imperative they destroy him as soon as possible so Annaleigh would be free of his shackles and join them in a blissful life together.

The broad smile diminished into to questioning look as Annaleigh laid out what she thought was an obstacle with Carter. He and Megan had talked about this very issue and they were aware that Annaleigh had to keep an open dialogue with Carter until he was destroyed.

From what Lena reported on a daily basis, Annaleigh had done just that. Though he didn’t whine about it, Lena knew Carter didn’t seem to be the same person without Annaleigh by his side. He was more withdrawn and even this morning when she reported back to the office, he waved at her but his facial expression seemed more subdued than usual. She promised a more detailed report after she met with him and Patrick about the computer hacking later in the day.

Josh’s smile returned, leaning down to kiss her gently while his right hand sought her left hand, fingers interlacing in a tight grip, feeling their ring. While the kiss deepened and lingered, Josh was looking for just the right words to make Annaleigh know they were ok with waiting until Carter was dealt with. Then they could make their announcement and it wouldn’t matter what the fuck Carter Anderson thought. He would have no recourse against the family and their newest member, Annaleigh Brayden.

“Annaleigh (a bit breathless from the kiss) we all certainly understand your feelings and your commitment to destroy Carter.” His lips touched the tip of her nose. “The family is ready to accept you totally and unconditionally baby. In fact, Megan talked to Uncle Edward and Aunt Regina yesterday when you were sleeping all day. They were excited and gave us their blessing to ask you.”

Her fingers tightened in his large hand and Josh wasn’t sure if she was shying away or accepting the fact, she was now considered part of the family. He took the liberty to kiss her once more, their tongues becoming more active, slicing between their lips to tease one another. The blood flowing through his veins rushed to his manhood, and he could feel a slight thickening in his trousers. They were in a secluded spot and could easily make love, he remembered the promise to himself and Megan to take it easy with Annaleigh today. She had been through a rough night and day and considering she was poisoned on Tuesday night, she needed time to heal.

Josh broke the kiss, releasing her hand. His long fingers moving over her soft facial skin, stroking her cheek before slowly roaming over her lips from one edge to the other. “Carter doesn’t have to know of our love Annaleigh. In fact, we don’t want him to know until the perfect time when he is distraught at losing his business and then finding our he lost you too.”

He was in his prime, excited at the prospect of seeing Carter Anderson groveling and whining. “When you go back to the monster, you simply put the ring in your bag and don’t show it to him. That is, not until the timing is right and he is totally and utterly destitute. Then you can pull it out and show him a bigger and more impressive ring.”

His large hand opened and he held her chin with a reverence of a man holding a precious object. “Since you have declared your love for me and Megan, we would be honored if, while you’re here with the family, you would wear it with pride and as a gesture of your love for us.”

Anna was mulling over his words and then he added, “What do you say Annaleigh Brayden? Are you ready to make the family happy and show your love?” There was still an element of doubt etched on her face. “It is only while you are with us. Once you are with him for a short period, you can act as if he is the most desirable person in your life. But we will know he doesn’t mean anything and your true love lies with us. What do you say Annaleigh?”

*****************************************************************
Carter must have looked at his phone for the hundredth time in the last hour. He was anxious to hear from Anna but only silence confronted him. He smirked at his cell phone. The volume was up, so there was no need to continually look at it. It was as if he was trying to will the phone to buzz so he could hear his lover’s voice.

His vigil was broken when Joanna announced on the intercom that Patrick and Lena were in the outer office for their meeting. Looking at the phone one last time, he told Joanna to usher them into his office. Usually they met in one of the conference rooms but today he felt safer in his office. This was to be the first meeting with Lena since he found out she was the main mole.

When everyone was seated, Carter felt it best if he took a backseat to the discussion. If he led the discussion, he was sure he would start accusing Lena of traitorous activity. Listening to the two conversations about where they were in the internet investigations, Carter couldn’t help but steal glances at his cell phone. Patrick and Lena didn’t notice his causal glances and if they did, they didn’t let on. Unbeknownst to Patrick and Carter, Lena was making short notes on her paper, pleased that she would have something to report to the family later.

The meeting was just about over, when Carter’s cell phone dinged. He picked it up a bit anxiously and this was definitely not lost the pair sitting on the other side of the desk. His original smile faded, seeing it was from Blair and Lizzy and not Anna. The image of them on the swim deck, wearing practically nothing burned into his brain.

He quickly returned to the stoic look when he put down the cell phone. Lena asked if anything was wrong and he replied that it was nothing to worry about. As the discussion wrapped up, Carter thought about the women at his house. At least they were there and not running off fucking every Tom, Dick, and Harry. He caught Lena eyeing him critically and he quickly rose, thanking them for their fine work. What Lena didn’t know was they were going to meet with Paula later for dinner and discuss what Lena would relay to her about the meeting.

But what to do about his wife. He was torn one moment with anger and jealousy and then the next with love. Something had to happen soon or he was going to lose his mind with worry
 
There was no way out of wearing the damn ring. She faked a bright smile and an exuberant hug, practically throwing herself at him and bowling them both over with Annaleigh braced over his chest looking down into his deep blue eyes.

“I love you, Josh,” she repeated. “I’m so happy - as long as you’re really okay with waiting to announce it there’s no issue. It’s not the right time but I wish it was so badly; we’ve only known each other a short time but I can’t wait to wake up to you both every day of my life,” she commented quietly, dipping her face to brush her nose up the ridge of his.

Her voice dropped and octave lower, suddenly.

“And you know what else I can’t wait for? You to stop treating me like a glass doll. I’m fine, baby. I feel like myself again. Maybe I’m not ready for whips and chains and beltings yet today, but I’m sure as hell going to make love to one of my fiancés in the beautiful country air,” she husked.

Josh’s answering groan told her he was definitely okay with that, and he didn’t argue when Anna’s fingers undid his belt and pushed his pants and boxers down just enough to free his swelling shaft. Anna tugged her panties aside and mounted him (thank God for skirts!), wet cunt easily sucking him inside and beginning to ride him slowly.

She lost track of how many positions they rolled into, but Anna found herself on her back with her knees hitched around Josh’s hips as he pumped her full of cum and kissed her passionately, lovingly while he did so. His large hand cradled the back of her head and gave her something to rest against as he continued to rock against her body until they were sated.

It wasn’t long after that when Anna got a look at the time and realized that if they wanted to be home by dinner they needed to get a move-on.

Apparently they had some news to share with the family.

And Anna needed to talk to Carter.

Urgently.

She couldn’t call him on the drive home with Josh around to hear everything, so Anna needed to slip away and have a chat in the privacy of her own space somehow when they arrived back to the mansion. She said as much to him on the drive, stating, “Carter has been short with me today. He ignored my text earlier but he did call me back, I see. He’s left me a voicemail but I think it’s best I get in contact with him as soon as we get back and then we can break our news to everyone after his temper tantrum has been appeased.”

He didn’t like it but he knew that’s how it had to be.

It’s why when they pulled up in front of the grand oak doors he pulled her in close and kissed her again, muttering “hurry up, baby. I don’t want you giving him too much of your time. He’s not worth the ground you walk on and I miss you already.”

Anna faked a giggle, smoothing one hand up his throat and into his silky blond hair.

“I’ll meet you in the den for drinks before dinner, love. I won’t be too long. I promise.”

*****

Anna was nervous when she called him from the bathroom with the large soaker tub’s tap running in the background. The bathroom door was locked and this was just another way to keep the family off her trail of someone got curious and cane to investigate; they wouldn’t be able to hear her words over the volume of the tap but Carter should have no issue with the phone to his ear.

Leaning against the ceramic edge, Anna clutched the phone between her shoulder and ear and plucked anxiously at her fingers.

This time Carter did answer.

Relief settled across her face almost immediately after hearing his voice, even if it sounded subdued.

Anna smiled.

“Hey love - I missed you. We seem to have been playing phone tag today. What are you up to? We’ve got some things that I need to tell you.”
 
Thursday Afternoon - Regina reveals who poisoned Anna / Anna and Carter talk

Carter sat alone in his office after the meeting with Patrick and Lena, mentally skimming over the information they had so far. Lena was the mole and she forced Anna’s family friend, Paula, to go along with some plan. That was the part that perplexed him. Anna had yet to uncover what they planned to do and why they targeted him. He thought it might have something to do with the meeting he had with the Board President. But he only wanted to talk about shareholder concerns and the upcoming Board meeting. Nothing seemed to make sense and the puzzle was missing a few pieces.

He hoped Anna had a few answers but then again, she was enjoying herself. Carter knew he shouldn’t but he did anyway. In the privacy of his office he clicked on the messages and opened the one with only a phone number. He was now convinced it was a burner phone and its owner probably ditched it after Anna’s show.

He started with the picture of her on the steps with Josh and Megan. She looked so beautiful wearing the black lace dress. It was a dress he had never seen before and he wondered where she bought it and when?” Did she buy it specifically for this event they were hosting?”

The anger and jealously mounted and he kept telling himself to delete the photos but something inside told him not to. He was going to confront Anna when she returned home and then he would have to make a serious decision about their relationship.

Carter forced himself to look at the pictures of Anna with the men, wondering where Josh, Megan, Edward, and Regina were during her show. Were they sitting on the sidelines cheering her on? The anger and questions kept mounting and finally he clicked the message off and sat, staring out his large windows. What in the world did he do to deserve the wrath of Edward?

The afternoon sun was waning and he knew Blair and Lizzy were waiting for him. They had made it clear with their suggestive pictures of them by the pool that were waiting for him to come for more fun. He packed some papers for later but chuckled wondering if he would get a chance to read them.

His cell phone jingled Anna’s tune and he smiled seeing her face pop up on the screen. Her soft voice was like an angel. “I love you too baby,” he cooed as a smile lined his face. “I know we do and I’m sorry I didn’t answer your earlier text message.” He was not about to elaborate as to why he didn’t.

“Patrick and I had a meeting with Paula yesterday and she is on board with our plan to keep Lena in the dark. She is going to be ok Anna so don’t worry about her and the young ones. We are taking steps to make sure they stay safe.” He didn’t tell her he had two men and two women secretly watching everyone just in case Edward pulled something.

There was silence on the other end of the line so Carter added, “today Patrick and I had a meeting with Lena. She has no clue we are onto her and I want to thank you baby for getting us that information. It was a huge break-through.”

“And everything is fine at home. The girls are getting itchy to do somethings so Rita is taking charge of them.” He didn’t bother to tell her about last night and why should he, she was having fun with Josh and the fucking family.

Composing himself, he asked, “And you darling, are you ok? Did you eat something you shouldn’t have eaten? I was concerned to hear that you were sick. I wished I could have been there for you but I know Edward took good care of you.”

He purposely shied away from the photos. That was something to talk about in person. “So how is it going on your end? Any more news about the family’s plans?

Carter stopped talking and waited for Anna to speak but before she could say a word, he blurted out, “I love you Anna and I can’t wait for you to come home.”

*****************************************************************

Josh left Annaleigh in the foyer and headed to the den, excited about the day’s developments. Annaleigh accepted his and Megan’s offer to enter a polyamorous relationship and having sex in the open spaces. Picking up the bottle of Jack Daniels, he poured himself a hefty glass of the brown liquid reminiscing about their day on the hillside.

He was treating her like a glass doll, not wanting to hurt her anymore than she was from the poison. A broad smile creased his face when he thought of how she admonished him for treating her that way and then mounted his cock. Sipping his whiskey, his hand unconsciously began to rub the sheltered shaft thinking about tomorrow and the plans he had for her. He was pulled out of his daydreams when he heard a giggle and when he turned to see who it was, he chuckled seeing Megan’s smiling face.

She wanted to know where Annaleigh was and asked how it went. Josh told her Annaleigh was in their room talking to Carter. Megan’s smile faded thinking of the bastard as Josh told her she had to do it to keep Carter off balance. She didn’t like it but he was right, they had to keep the bastard from finding out about their plans to destroy him.

The smile returned when Josh excitedly told her all the details about Annaleigh accepting their proposal. When he told her about their sexual interaction, Megan smile turned more expressive, telling Josh she couldn’t wait for tonight. She reached out to rub his semi-swollen muscle, pushing herself against him. “Soon we will have her all to ourselves.” Her fingers squeezed drawing a groan from him as her lips met his.

They were still in their embrace when Edward and Regina walked into the den. They saw the smiles on their faces and asked about Annaleigh. Josh told them she was talking to Carter and would be joining them shortly. Regina asked about the picnic and Josh told her everything went well. The couple could see Megan and Josh had some news but they did not press the issue. Instead Regina told them they had some news for them.

“We’ve finished our investigation and ……..” Regina stopped talking seeing Annaleigh enter the room. Josh and Megan immediately walked to her, giving her a hug and kiss before turning to face Regina and Edward.

“Go ahead with your news Auntie,” Megan said. “Our news can wait.”

“As I was about to say. We finished our check of our guests and we have it narrowed down to two people that we feel have the most to gain by poisoning our dear Annaleigh.” The trio looked at each other and then back to Regina, eyes glued and ears open waiting breathlessly for her to continue.

“It seems Lena was talking to our star witness, Marie Garnett, about some of our plans.” She shook her head and added. “That is one reason why we try to keep who has the information to a minimum. Lena should not have known the full extent of the plans.” Her eyes landed on Josh and the two women on either side of him felt his body stiffen. He was caught again in another blunder.

“Edward will deal with him later but for now please rest assured we are taking the appropriate action against Marie Garnett.” She saw the puzzled looks from the threesome and then she giggled. “For those of you who don’t know, Marie was Carter’s previous mistress before Annaleigh. It seems she was very jealous of being knocked from her pedestal and decided the best way to get back at Annaleigh was to poison her and what better way than at our party.”

Edward coughed. “Don’t worry about Marie, we are taking care of her. She will testify but then afterwards, when the music dies down, she will be dealt with harshly.” The trio again looked at each other. Megan and Josh knew what he meant but by the look on Annaleigh’s face, she had no clue. Clapping his hands, Edward smiled at them. “So tell us about your day, any good news we should know about?” It was clear that they were anxious to know Annaleigh’s decision about Megan and Josh’s proposal.
 
Back
Top