Post-Ebola Recovery

Ramone45

Literotica Guru
I wonder what it's like. EVD is devastating. Even after surviving the sequelae must be significant. Lingering fatigue. I wonder if the virus enters a dormant state. Are you immune to infection if you survive. It appears that survival rates are pretty good with proper treatment. Maybe a vaccine can be developed. I wonder if those nurses from Dallas want to return to their careers.

That sounds like a vaccine may be possible, assuming the virus doesn't mutate, which it probably will.

A vaccine is possible and the virus is mutating into less lethal forms.

A virus that kills its host quickly is committing suicide and life has a way of surviving.

The nurses probably will return to nursing. It's hard anymore to find anything that pays well and they have invested a lot of their life into education and skills.

;)

That sounds like a vaccine may be possible, assuming the virus doesn't mutate, which it probably will.

A vaccine is possible and the virus is mutating into less lethal forms.

A virus that kills its host quickly is committing suicide and life has a way of surviving.

Good conservatives know that mutation is evolution, and evolution don't exist. Right? Right?

#TeachTehControversy

Back