The Perfect Woman

I always thought the perfect woman was three feet tall, with no teeth, and a flat head that you can rest your beer on.


(I also predict that this thread will get relocated)
 
Is this a story idea? Also, why didn't you create a Lit poll instead of off site?
 
Is this a story idea? Also, why didn't you create a Lit poll instead of off site?

I'm still trying to figure out...why title a thread like this with an absolute, only to follow up and close it with a generic question about women's hair?

but...to answer the question, I s'pose Medusa from The Inhumans would have some exciting hairplay in bed!

pmivfkoxarc8puaeaewm.jpg
 
Medusa's hair was made of snakes.

Also, I had to look up what a hime haircut was, never heard of it. Don’t see too many (none) around here.
 
Where to begin?

perfection

In the Bruce Willis movie "The 5th Element" the perfect woman had orange hair with blonde highlights. I liked it.

Does hair make a woman perfect? I don't think so.

Is being perfect a worthy ambition, or is it just a set-up for failure?

If you achieve perfection for a moment, do you seek a new goal, or do you then try to perpetuate perfection, which is impossible? Frustrating, too.

Your mileage may vary, but when I was judging my self by a perfect standard, I started judging others the same way, which wasn't really fair to them, and it didn't make me a better person. It was counter-productive. It made me negative and critical.

I think I do better just trying to become and to be excellent. I think I do better looking for things I like or admire about others, rather that finding imperfections.

hair

Male genetic coding has 5 selection criteria to ensure reproduction-

youth
health
fertility
variety

Youth- natural blonde hair is most often seen among the young.
Health& Fertility- tend to intersect in terms of hair. Is there a lot of it? Does it shine? Little breakage? She must be well nourished with no mange!
Variety- variety in hair color indicates genetic diversity.

Hair is an attractor. Taking care of it and changing it keep it that way.

There is no single perfect hair.
 
The perfect hair for a woman is whatever the fuck makes HER happy.
 
The perfect woman is the one who wants me as much as I want her.

Crap, wrong thread.
 
Is red hair rare? I see so many redheads in day-to-day life.

I believe it's a sort of mutation that can happen to anybody but not all the time.

Like an X-Man, but no flying around and destroying buildings and stuff.
 
I heard someone started a vanity thread for me!!!❤❤❤:rose::rose:
 
Nice join date, bad thread.

Plus, red hair is the best, because it’s so rare. ;)

Red hair is caused by sugar and lust - according "Still Life with Woodpecker." I think every redhead should read it. :heart:
 
It is on the longish side. I like when he can grab a fistful, not only a fistful, but really get his hands tangled in and around in the fistful.
 
My perfect woman would be a woman I never thought possible in my wildest dreams. She would possibly destroy all of my preconceived notions of how a woman should be or how I see the world through distorted eyes.
 
Back
Top