Daddy fetish (New)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could say I understood what had gone on, but I remain ignorant and happily so. Please feel free to post in my Lounge or Bistro thread. Everyone gets along and drama is generally left at the door. Our hostesses and myself will do our best to display a convivial attitude.

BrettJ in Canada
 
wishing I could grab my stepdaughters perfect ass spread it open and shove my cock deep in her, ass or pussy, wouldnt matter.
 
It is never easy to lose someone we love, no matter at what age. I wish you better days ahead.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I suppose the naughty things are up to you, there is not a lot of that in my life at present.

BrettJ in Canada
 
for the little/baby girls
tumblr_mz5fckvSmT1sh7wkbo1_500.png
 
Young girls all over 18 have dated and fucked me with daddy fetishes. I went with it and fun with it.
 
Is Daddy Mutato ok? Haven't seen him lately. Maybe I just miss when he posts.
Hope he's okay..
Well gotta go and check sugars, take meds, insulin shots, and eat lunch.

Hugs to all Daddies and baby girls (sisters)

Love Landi
 
My b/f (rm1969 on here I just have to say) is 21 years old than I am. I call him daddy when I am over at his house, and I call his wife mommy. When we have sex sometimes I like to call him daddy and he gets off on that too.
 
Interesting relationship you have BISEATTLE - but if everyone is happy, that is the important thing!

BrettJ in Canada
 
Serene I hope everything goes well with your daughter.
:rose:

Love the thread and hopefully will continue and I can finally find my 50+ daddy to take care of all his babies needs.
 
Is Daddy Mutato ok? Haven't seen him lately. Maybe I just miss when he posts.
Hope he's okay..
Well gotta go and check sugars, take meds, insulin shots, and eat lunch.

Hugs to all Daddies and baby girls (sisters)

Love Landi

Hi Landi, he is doing fine and is very healthy. He's been busy with real life. I'll make sure he knows he is missed around here. He's an awesome guy. :D

I hope you are feeling well??
 
So sick of Private Messages can't we all just play and talk here ??
I guess that depends on what you call "play"..

My opinion only here.... But.. I think banter is fine within the thread. Anything more than that and it should a) move to private messages or b) go to a different thread
 
I think this is normal. I do this with my fiancé all the time. I like it when he tells me I'm a good girl, and that he has taught me well. Hehe.
 
Hi Landi, he is doing fine and is very healthy. He's been busy with real life. I'll make sure he knows he is missed around here. He's an awesome guy. :D

I hope you are feeling well??

Well I'm doing better after my mini stroke. I'm back home... missing those folks that make the day awesome... and those pancakes ... yum.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top