Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Male, married. Looking to chat on here or YIM with others in good relationships about turn ons, fantasies and realities!

M or F encouraged to reply.

YIM available...just ask!

734 248 586 area code here. 54 year old male looking for nsa sex. with female. southeast Michigan.

Last edited:
Attached wm 62 healthy horny with a few fetishes in 434 ac near lynchburg, va seeks open minded verbal slutty woman for unspeakably naughty sexual acts. Please bring brain with u... ;)

Tom in goode

I'm in a relationship but not getting everything I want out of our sex life.
I'm looking for a friend who can satisfy me in the bedroom, and be discreet.

MWM in the 402

your average guy looking for that other that isn't being satisfied at home right now.... I am really into oral and am slightly Dom...

00713, 00281, 00409, 00832

To make the area codes searchable.

55 MWM, Houston, TX area, I travel some

480, 602 Az

48 yo male. Committed but willing to chat. Let's see what happens from there.

Last edited:

31 year old married man in south dakota looking to chat on here or Yahoo messenger

Married, 61, love to trade erotic emails, etc., not looking to cheat. . . just have some fun
PM me here and let's get something going.
GL

Married 42 yo male in 770,678,404 area code. Looking to find a woman to chat with. If it leads to something more, then great. Feel free to send a pm. I do have yahoo messenger.

Last edited:

804 area 37 m looking for erotic chat and more with someone .....love the females but have been curious of being with guy as well so either can contact if interested

518 Area code, long time reader, starting to write. 29 white male. Interested in conversing with any females local, not specifically seeking out anything torrid. MSG just to chat!

410 Mwm

Hi MWM in 410 area code, wife is dating figure I should too. Looking for SWF or MWF for chat/text or RT PM me here to find out more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back