Pornstar Neighbour (Open to females.)

She rode him even more intently whimpering in sheer desire as her head tossed back a gasp falling from her lips his words softly touching her ears as she whispered while reaching back to his ankle restraints and removing them.

Yes lover...
 
The warrior once his legs had been released decided to take control. As he reached up his hand and covered the princesses mouth.

He quickly begun to buck his hips forcing his cock fully and deep inside her pussy.

"Ohhhh my love. My princess."
 
His hand over her mouth gave her other ideas as she purred. Her arms hugged him close as she rode him hard meeting his thrusts and grinding against him. Her eyes met his as she let them fall half closed with desire.
 
The warrior takes hold of the princess and turns them both over so the princess is on her back as he begins thrusting deeply into her.

His hand still covering her mouth as his hips begin to pick up pace.

"Ohhh princess. You feel so good."
 
She whimpered softly as her body arched and bucked with him as he began thrusting faster. She playfully nipped at his hand as it covered her mouth her eyes smiling for her as she bucked her hips into his thrusts and her eyes fell closed with desire her head tossed back as she gasped within his hand her body undulating with pleasure wanting to tell him more... but was loving his hand covering her mouth and thought of other scenarios this could be intoxicating and fun too.
 
The warrior pounded into the princess deeper. He felt his balls begin to tighten. The princess had a tight pussy that was milking his cock as he covered her mouth to stop any moans and gasps.

Chad remembered this was a scene from the second Dream warriors film. The next scene had the princess scream so loud through his hand that a female guard came in to check on her.

As the princess passed out from the sex the warrior then dealt with the female guard pinning her to the wall and fucking her till he could knock her out as she orgasmed.

The warrior felt the princesses pussy tighten more as she must of been getting close to orgasming.
 
She was reaching her orgasm once more as she gasped through his hand her body arching and trembling as her orgasm began to wash through her. She knew each apartment was sound proof so her screaming through his hand would go unnoticed.

Ye... she tried to speak a little only to scream out her orgasm as her body trembled and arched against his her eyes falling closed her hands moving to hold him tight to her and clawing at his back and shoulders from her orgasm.
 
As the warrior heard the princess scream out loud he felt her pussy lock down on his cock foricing him to cum as she was so tight.

"Ohhhhhh princess I'm cuming."

His cock exploded over and over again filling her pussy up with his cum.
 
Gasping more she hugged him tight feeling him cum deep within her.

Yes... Yess

Once their orgasms had faded she moved from the bed and stood by the door to the fairly nice bathroom with a wink

What is going on?
 
The warrior felt his cum pour inside the princess and once they both relaxed the princess got up and walked to the doorway as she winked.

The warrior sat on the edge of the bed wondering what was coming next.
 
Again she repeated. Whats going on here... She remembered the next scene well of him with the personal guard assigned to the Princess by the Prince and was loyal to the prince.

Whats going on here?!

She stood ready watching him "ready for the fight"
 
Chad remembered that was the female guards line. He quickly looked round and saw a dancing cane next to the bed.

He grabbed it and tossed it to the guard it was her sword.

As the warrior got off the bed he knew the guard tries to attack him with the sword but he disarms her and pins her face first to the wall and while holding her hands behind her back slides the handle of her sword between her legs rubbing her to get her wet before fucking her.

"Let me explain."

That was the cue for her to swing and miss to get disarmed.
 
She went to swing at him recognizing the young warrior and growled...

He will NOT like you being here... TRAITOR!
 
The warrior ducked under the blow and grabbed her hand taking the sword he twisted it a little.

Forcing her face into the wall as he pulled her other hand behind her back using one hand to hold them there he lowered the sword handle and slipped it between her legs running it over her pussy.

"I am not here to hurt the princess."

He whispers his body pinned to push her against the wall.
 
No... just to take her from the Prince... because she is... unwilling to... learn he is... our ruler we... abide his will...

She hissed she was so brainwashed to the Prince being right and not being a monster of a man.
 
The warrior begun breathing heavy on her neck. His hot warm breath as his hand pushed the sword handle against her pussylips.

He begun running it up and down her pussy. Waiting for it to get wet.
 
Knowing the scene well Lauren was getting wet again knowing what was coming a smile slithered on to her lips for a moment as she whimpered faintly. Still struggling against his pinning her to the wall and hissing as she fought to get loose.
 
The warrior slid the handle of the sword into the guards pussy slowly. He begun moving it up and down.

Once the guard almost orgasmed on the handle of the sword is when he slides his cock into her pussy.

He lets his breath fall on her neck and shoulders. As he waits for her hips to start grinding onto the sword handle.
 
Her hips and body began pressing onto the handle and back against him. Faint whimpers and gasps falling from her as she smiled her eyes closed lips parted from the gasps as she pressed back against him.
 
"Do you like that? Guard."

The warrior asked as he slid a little more of the sword handle in feeling the guard's pussy soaking wet and locking down on the handle.

He felt like her legs were shaking.
 
Her legs were shaking and her body responded to the invasion. She whimpered more and more waiting for him to replace the handle.
 
The warrior felt the guard was almost ready to orgasm. He pulled the sword handle out and pinning her to the wall replaced it with his hard 12 inch cock as he let it slowly slide up into her pussy.

"Do you want more? Guard."
 
She shook her head no just as the guard had with the last remaining determination though her body bucked back feeling him enter her. Her eyes closed as she struggled some against him. She bucked back more and more wanting him to just take her.
 
The warrior dropped the sword off to the side as he pinned the guards hands hard behind her back.

As soon as his cock fully entered her he begun fucking her hard and fast. It was almost like a rape scene in the moive however the guard slightly wanted it.

He pushed her into the wall more as he hammered her pussy with his cock hard.
 
Lauren was gasping at his attack remembering that the guard tried to scream to call for back up she slightly screamed as well. Screaming for help all the while her hips arched bucking back against his assault.

Glancing back she winked before snapping her eyes tight shut biting her lip not wanting to sound out in pleasure yet.
 
Back
Top