Rise and Fall of a Heroine (closed for NickisSora)

I let the robe fall to the floor completely baring my body to him. I had been interested in him for quite a while. We did several movies together. I was ready to date again. "I was thinking about what you asked, and I want to go out with you." I said to him. I had him follow me to my bedroom. The only thing was that I wanted to wait a while before telling him what I did outside of work... I needed to know if I could fully trust him.

-he looked to her- "oh ok i see"-he said and smiled and kissed her lips as he cupped her breasts rubbing them-

"Mmmmmmm" I moaned into the kiss as he caressed my body. I began to slowly undress him kissing down his chest with each button that I unbuttoned. When I was down on my knees, I undid his pants and took his cock out. I kissed the tip before sucking on it.

-he groaned and looked-"mmm Thats good Talia"-he said as he smiled his hand cupping her head and began fucking her mouth a bit

-the Rapest him self had visited a another young woman about 21 whohad been taking the same pills for soem time abotu a month and checked up on her peering through her window to see how her body like it-

"Mmmmmmmm!" I moaned in delight as I deep throated his cock. I sucked harder and faster on it.

Sara Carlysle

Appearance: http://hotgothicgirls.in-pics.com/img/gothic-girls-portrait.jpg

I got home from another rough night of work. I worked as a bartender at a bar. I had to take a shower. I let two guys fuck me during my break. I don't know why, but for the past month I had been increasingly horny. I planned on talking to Dr. Harvester about it to see what he thought could be bringing it on. I was wondering if it could have been from the medication. I was still feeling aroused. I planned on trying to use my vibrator to see if that would do the trick. I took the other two pills and went to my bedroom still naked. I took out my vibrator and began to fuck my pussy with it at the highest speed.

-He groaned and he felther vibrate moaning in to his cock he took his cock from her lips-"how about we do this Scenario styloe still want to be a victem"-he said as he smiled pointing to the mask-

---------------------------------------

-It had worked she had been subjective if she stopped the pills now her system would never be cooled down she always be horney and submissive he went to her window and jumped in and smiled formhis half cowel-"so you play with your self dont ya you slut"-he laughed-"Remember me"-he said-

"Mmmm sounds good." I said. I suggested that we do what we practiced, but only this time he would rape me. It would help him get even more into character.

I opened my eyes to see the intruder from a while back in my room. "Please don't rape me again!" I begged as he neared my bed. I tried to get off the bed but I couldn't. One of the pills was starting to set in.

-he smiled-"ok then"-he got back in to costume and he smiled-"get int o a outfit and make this more fun"-he said as he started in the hall way for her-

------------------

-he grinned-"how about this you seem to be horney how about you just become my sexual slave and i will give you all the pleasure you need"-he leaned over and plays with her pussy for her her system was nullified by the drug and it woudl be in her system for atleast three weeks it was a slow release drug which is why the effects of it intensified by her rate that she been taking them she would be good for a whole month as he smiled rubbing her clit-"hows about it slut want me to give you another taste of cock"

I had something similar to the outfit that I had for the movie. I put on a tight black t-shirt and a short red plaid shirt as well as a black lace bra and panties. Once again I ran through the hallway pretending to try to escape to get help.

Tears filled my eyes as he rubbed my pussy. I tried to break free from his grasp. "Please leave me alone!" I cried, but it was no use. The pills were taking more of an effect on me.

Last edited:
-He ran aftr her taking he rtot he floor as he used the knife to slowly remove her clothes takign them off-"You slut you cant escape me im gonna rape you"-he said removin the mask so she felt safer as he exposed he rbody and held her down sucking on her breasts-

-------------------------------------
-he smiled-"Why whould i when your so edgar and horney maybe i will enjoy myself again its your choice come with me and be my slave or i can rape your preassious pussy every night some how or i can kill you by tieing you up and popping four more of those pills you took i bet those reactions would be intense wouldnt they it woudlnt kill you but they would wish they had huh"

"No please let me go!" I begged as I pretended to struggle beneath him. I felt his cock hard against me as I rubbed against him.

"I-I will be your slave..." I cried. I did not have too much of a choice because I did not want him to kill me

-he laughed as he used the cuffs his costume had to hand cuff her to the bed as he began to take her clothes off and suck on her breasts roughly rubbing her pussy-

--------------------------------
-he smiled and injects her with a Mind Drug which made he rSubmissive and very willing he took her limp body out and in the van he arrived in and took her to his Hide out a place behidn his office as he chained her up and when she wakes up she will be more then willing to serve him and he can have some fun untill the main corse would come-

I used his character's name as I begged. "Please Micheal don't rape me!" I "cried". I was starting to feel better though I knew that the effects of the drugs would be worse when I was away from Dale. The next day, I had to talk to Dr. Harvester about what happened to me, so that I will know if there is a possible interaction with the medication.

I awakened in dimly lit room with cold chains on me. "Master...." I called for him. All I could think of was pleasuring him.

-he laughed and began to remove her panties and began to eat he rpussy-

----------------------------------

-he smiled and walked over th emask still on he was in shorts and nothign else-"Hello my slut"-he said-

The room was soundproofed since it had once belonged to a musician, so I could scream all I wanted without the neighbors hearing us. His tongue felt so good as it massaged my clit and pussy. It was already wet from the effects of the drug. "No, Michael!" I "cried".

I got on my knees as he walked up to me. "May I please suck your cock, Master?" I asked.

-He laughed as he kept licking her pussy an dclit lappign it up till he slid two fingers in her pussy fingering her wet core as his tounge played with her clit-

-------------------------------
-The rapest smiled as he grabbe dher hair-"Sur eyou may slut open you rmoth you fuck slut"-when she did he stuffed his cock in her mouth and began stuffing her cock in and out of her mouth thrusting in to he rhot juicy mouth he began using it like apussy and fucking it-

I needed to feel his cock deep inside of me, but I was patient. I was very close to cumming for him. "M-Michael please no!" I "whimpered" though I really mean yes!

I began sucking him off as his cock moved in and out of my mouth. I moaned in sheer delight knowing that I was pleasuring him.

-He shoved his cock deep in side her wet waiting pussy as he held her hips and legs open and thursted his cock deep and hard in her pussy-
----------------------------
-Harvester smiled in his mask-'yes slut take it"-he thruste dhis cock deeper and faster in her mouth practicly choking her with his cock but she moan for it-"How does it sound if you got gang banged later you slut"

My need was being satisfied, but for how long. As I was struggling, his cock rubbed against my clit as he fucked me fast and hard. I decided to see if Dale would stay with me since we would be going to work at the same time.

-"How does it sound if you got gang banged later you slut" he said to me. His cock pushed deeper and deeper inside of my mouth and throat. However, he briefly took it out so that I could answer him. I replied, "I would love to be gang banged, Master.". I took his cock back into my mouth and sucked him until he came.

-Dale continued slammign his cock harder and faster deeply inside her hot waiting pussy groaning-"You slut im gonna cum"

-----------------

-Harvester grinned under his mask as he groaned cumming in her mouth he took her mouth off and laid her on her hands and knees slapping her ass a few times as he slipped his cock in her pussy from behind pullign her hair from behind-

I was very close as well. I struggled more to grind against him. "NO!!!!" I shrieked as I came for him. I briefly went out of character to ask if he wanted to stay the night with me. It was really late anyway.

I swallowed every drop of cum. I cried out in half pain and half pleasure as his cock slid into my pussy. I was sore from earlier, but I did not let the pain get to me. I wanted him badly.

-Dale nods as they finished-"Yeah sure that sounds good me and you can go to work the next day"-he said as he smled to her-"You look lovely tonight lets clean up and relax"

------------------------------------------
-Harvester Grinned in his mask as he pounded the poor girl for everythign he had and she would give the slut woudl not stand a chance to live up to a gangbang tommorow-

I took a bath. I was feeling a little better, but it was only a matter of time. I planned on an early morning quickie to get me by so that I could try to work without feeling the effects of the drug. I got the bed ready for me and Dale.

I did not know if I could make it during the gang bang because of how exhausted I was getting, but I could not refuse... I had to do what he commanded me to or I would be severely punished.

-Dale fell asleep with Her and relaxed calmy with Talia-

--------------------------------
-Harvester came hard the injection to make him steral workign great as he put a vile to he rlips and smliled-"Open up"-when she parted her lips he poured the cherry flavor liquid in her lips and down her throat as her body jumped and shook slightly her body boosted with energy as he smiled-"i see your more loively now excellent"-he said-

I managed to sleep until about 6 which was about the time that we had to wake up. I started to feel very aroused again from the drug that was given to me. I kissed Dale and caressed him ready for more.

I opened my mouth obediently and swallowed the liquid. I started to feel a lot more energetic though I really wanted to rest. I knew that after the gang bang that he was planning, I was going to be extremely tired.

Back