Ohio

It figures. All the hype, all the anticipation and then he shoots 5 for 15 and turns the ball over 8 times.

It's so awesome being a Clevelander.:rolleyes:

It figures. All the hype, all the anticipation and then he shoots 5 for 15 and turns the ball over 8 times.

It's so awesome being a Clevelander.:rolleyes:

he hasn't played that badly since he found out delonte west was doing his mom. waited 4 yrs for that?
I realize its only 1 game but that was a pathetic display. new team, new coach, or whatever excuse.

he hasn't played that badly since he found out delonte west was doing his mom. waited 4 yrs for that?
I realize its only 1 game but that was a pathetic display. new team, new coach, or whatever excuse.

There have got to be a lot of people wondering whatever possessed them to spend big dollars on tickets for that. :D

Funny, I was thinking about the Delonte West thing last night while watching the game on my couch.

Haha...... I was never a LeBron hater so to say..he did what he had to do.

Hes just a cry baby who makes too much money liken the rest of them... and a horrible person for stupid johnny football to take ideas from.

There have got to be a lot of people wondering whatever possessed them to spend big dollars on tickets for that. :D

Funny, I was thinking about the Delonte West thing last night while watching the game on my couch.

LeBron's hairline went north, his mom went West and his talents went Soufhh....

Its suppose to be in the 60s this week...thats better then 40s :)

Happy monday ... blah blah blah.

Back