Talking during sex

griffingirl

Experienced
I have never been able to talk during sex. A hang up of mine I guess.
Are you able to?
Do you like when your partner is verbal?
What are your favorite words?
Especially interested in what guys like to hear.
And what women like to hear. Thank you .

Gg

varies

The willingness, ability, desire to talk during sex seems to me to be one of those idiosyncrasies of human kind that apparently depend on how the brain is wired. Some partners LOVED it while others were put off by any words, some were aroused by the sight of the genitals in action and others found the sight disgusting. You get what you got and make the best of it. It WOULD be interesting to test your ability to change though.

At work I'm very professional in appearance, actions, being the boss, the office decor.

In bed, I love it when he calls me names like slut and whore. ~shrugs ~

At work I'm very professional in appearance, actions, being the boss, the office decor.

In bed, I love it when he calls me names like slut and whore. ~shrugs ~
I luv a hottt nasty exchange in bed also... sweet naughty whispers in my ear a fave prelude also

this from a les in Chicago :)

talking

all you have to say is-1. your dick feels so good.2. shhot your warm sperm into my cervix. 3. um, shoot some more of that warm stuff, make me pregnant. its easy.

Are you able to?

Gg

Are you able to? Yes I am. I used to be silent like a ninja, but luckily when I was young I dated a woman who got me out of my shell and got me very comfortable with talking during sex. Now I have a hard time not talking, unless circumstances demand we be quiet. I like saying things and seeing how she reacts to them.
Do you like when your partner is verbal? I like it very much. In fact, I would say it's a very big turn on. Moans and sounds are great, but verbal is great on top of that. A woman who can articulate what's going through her head in the moment is very sexy. To be fair, it can also be extremely hot when she is so lost in the moment that she no longer can string together two words. I am not about to criticize that! :D
What are your favorite words? Honestly it depends on the woman and the situation. I love to use and hear extremely filthy words, but I think the most important thing is to be true to your personality and the situation. It's about being authentic to who you are and the dynamic between you and your lover.

Are you able to?

Gg

Before I met my wife (stbxw) I was vocal only insofar as the basic grunting, groaning and the "I'm cumming!" or "Cum for me!" She let me know how much it turned her on to be called cunt, cocksucker, whore, cumslut, bitch, asswhore, etc. during sex, and that spurred me to be more vocal. Doing so helped me get more of what I craved. :)

I prefer the moans, groans, grunts, squeals, screams, crying, panting, etc. that comes from getting my woman off. I appreciate when she lets me know what she likes and doesn't like while we're having sex especially when she begs for me to do something to her during a session. I prefer being addressed as "Sir" or "Master" rather than my given name especially when we are intimate.

And of course the words "yours", "my" and "mine" worked for both of us.

I like to hear that she is enjoying herself. "Fuck me harder" "You're so fuckin deep" and "Shoot your hot cum inside me" all drive me crazy. "Fuck my ass" sends me over the edge.

What I love to hear

Are you able to?

As a guy, what I like to hear is, "Ooooh, you've hit the right spot. Do that again!"

Or, "Remember when we did it four times in one night? Wanna go for another round?"

Or, "Go deep and fill me up."

Or, "Faster--deeper! Oh god, what you do to me."

Yeah, that's what I like to hear. :D

Are you able to?

Gg

I've never had a lot to say during the main event...I usually have my mouth otherwise occupied. :p

But when it's my turn to be the conductor, I like to tell her what I plan to do to her. Sometimes I lie..."I'm going to make you come..." and when she's so close she is grinding her teeth, "But not right now." Then maybe I will and maybe I won't...maybe I'll do something else for a few minutes, teasing her, before I resume what was about to push her over the edge.

I like to hear her blurt out what she really wants, or is feeling, but I've found that few woman are comfortable with this. It's OK either way, but one thing I really like to hear is, "I'm coming!"

Other things I appreciate:

"Come with me! I want you to come inside me!"

"Don't hold back, love...I want you to come in my mouth."

"I love you..."

"Put your finger inside me while you eat my pussy."

"Eat my pussy until I start to come, then fuck me so I can come again."

(Shuddering...) "Just hold me until I calm down a little. I'm over-come."

I have a tendency to laugh. It's gotten me in trouble sometimes but it comes from pure joy. Mostly I try to suppress it because it's something guys seem to take wrong.
Telling me I feel good or that what I'm doing feels good. I like that.
Telling me or gently guiding me if what I'm doing could be better, I like that too.
There's a point I hit non-verbal just because my brain shuts off and lets my body take over. I like that very much. Until then--take me, don't stop, right there, I want all of you, his name (I never get that wrong) or just YES or that what he's doing feels good.
Telling me to come? That kills it. It's the one thing that will make 100% sure I won't. Don't ask me to explain it.

I have a tendency to laugh. It's gotten me in trouble sometimes but it comes from pure joy. Mostly I try to suppress it because it's something guys seem to take wrong.
Telling me or gently guiding me if what I'm doing could be better, I like that too.
There's a point I hit non-verbal just because my brain shuts off and lets my body take over. I like that very much. Until then--take me, don't stop, right there, I want all of you, his name (I never get that wrong) or just YES or that what he's doing feels good.
Telling me to come? That kills it. It's the one thing that will make 100% sure I won't. Don't ask me to explain it.

I've never understood why people are so anti-laughter! Sex is fun and very often funny, even when you're not trying to be. I say far better to embrace that and laugh together. Now pointing and laughing at the other person, that's probably a bad idea unless that's their kink. :D

I've never understood why people are so anti-laughter! Sex is fun and very often funny, even when you're not trying to be. I say far better to embrace that and laugh together. Now pointing and laughing at the other person, that's probably a bad idea unless that's their kink. :D
thank you!
I've gotten "what's so damn funny" which is not so damn sexy
my sex laugh isn't like any of my other ones so I guess he just wasn't paying attention.
Since it goes along with tipping my head back it's a perfect opportunity for kissing my neck--I've got a 'magic' spot there :devil:

Hey the perspective of a guy married a lot of years:

Doing the deed with conversation before, during and after is the norm, while just occasionally, especially in the dark in the small hours after a while sleeping, the mystery of sex in total silence has real heat about it.

But most important for me is the commentary on what I'm doing which my woman will give me off and on all the time, until she can't string words together at all, and then again afterwards when she tells me where it took her. So, her hot talk is an utterly delicious part of the whole thing and I guess I would be a lot less skilled as a lover if she didn't do that.

Me? I delight in telling her a whole lot of stuff about how hot and sexy she is, what her curves and movement and silky honey is doing to me; and also what I plan to do to her, just before I do it.

Then we talk a lot about what we've just given each other, and past times, and what we haven't done in a while, and yes, laughter often!

In a word, Talk! In three words, Talk is good!

I like it when my partner is so filthy dirty talking it would shock the hell out of most people and I like when she can enjoy the same coming back from me. I'm old school and was raised Catholic. Sex is dirty. It should be treated as such. LOL!!

Serioiusly, verbal communication is good if you're comfortable with it, but if it's forced or demanded, then it's counterproductive. Some people like soft romantic pillow talk, others (like it me) like it ear burning dirty, and others just want to keep quiet and moan and grunt. As long as both/all participants want it that way, it's fine. If one wants it one way and the other not, there's tension. Best to see what everybody can do to keep everybody happy.

This. This. This. This.

I got taken to task by one girlfriend because I would smile when I was feeling good during sex. She had an inferiority complex or something but she felt I was laughing or smiling AT her during sex.

Oh thank goodness. I too have always smiled and laughed, often, as that was the way my boyfriend/husband and I created our sex life in our youth. (Probably helped by his tendency to make jokes at inappropriate moments during. I suppose I've picked up that habit too when I think about it. )

But I've never been able to be a talker in the sense given in some posts here. It would be interesting to try but I suspect it might end up making me feel silly.

Maybe slightly off topic, but even if you are too busy moaning to talk during, some things said before may have an effect:

"I want you..."

"Undress me."

"If you play your cards right, I think you might get lucky tonight..."

"Could you brush my hair?"

"I forgot my panties..." (Most appropriate in certain settings, such as restaurants, elevators, etc.)

"When you kiss me my knees get weak. As does my willpower."

I've always been very vocal in bed, both with words and moans. I love making that sounds and hearing them. My wife started out mildly vocal, and has been getting more vocal the longer we've been married. With words, the naughtier and the louder, the better. It really intensifies the feelings for me. It's wonderful.

thank you!
I've gotten "what's so damn funny" which is not so damn sexy
my sex laugh isn't like any of my other ones so I guess he just wasn't paying attention.
Since it goes along with tipping my head back it's a perfect opportunity for kissing my neck--I've got a 'magic' spot there :devil:
I'll go with the giggles and fun but it's going to depend on your partner. It's an essential part of foreplay for me but I think a lot of guys get a bit focused and maybe stressed? and just want to get it on with it :rolleyes:

The more taking the better as long as it's dirty filthy talk. An absolute NO NO....."George, do you think we can go to the ocean for a few days next week. The weather's going to be good and we can play some golf." Don't laugh......40 years of marriage can do that. Words never to use.....pay the bills, take out the garbage, get the oil changed. Words to always use.....stick your tongue/cock in my fucking cunthole, suck that dick, swallow that cum, shove it in my ass, stick it in me, etc

Great responses here. I'm still working up the courage to figure out how to get my partner to be more vocal, and how to introduce some dirty talk in the bedroom without asking her directly about it, as I think she would be skeptical if I were to do so.

Back