The Men who Crave Cock but aren't attracted to Men Club!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you have to bee in agreement to post in a thread?

No and no... But it's "curious" that you would stop by to register your utter confoundment that this thread exists. And we might wonder if you record similar pronouncements on other niche threads on Lit.

No and no... But it's "curious" that you would stop by to register your utter confoundment that this thread exists. And we might wonder if you record similar pronouncements on other niche threads on Lit.

No, this one just TOTALLY throws me for a loop, I get it if you are GAY, but how can you not be into men but want cock?

No, this one just TOTALLY throws me for a loop, I get it if you are GAY, but how can you not be into men but want cock?

It's quite simple for me. I've never been attracted to a man the way I am to women. But I enjoy the erotic experience of playing with a cock from time to time. Especially if one or more women is present and playing. There are any number of proclivities to be found on these boards which do nothing for me and some that are huge turn offs. But I understand that they are the tastes of others and I leave them to it. I'm glad they have a community here, though I don't wish to join them. What I don't feel the need to do is post in those threads about how baffled I am that they like getting peed on or that they are into incest fantasy or whatever the case may be. You're certainly allowed to post here. It just shows poor taste and immaturity in my humble opinion.

It's quite simple for me. I've never been attracted to a man the way I am to women. But I enjoy the erotic experience of playing with a cock from time to time. Especially if one or more women is present and playing. There are any number of proclivities to be found on these boards which do nothing for me and some that are huge turn offs. But I understand that they are the tastes of others and I leave them to it. I'm glad they have a community here, though I don't wish to join them. What I don't feel the need to do is post in those threads about how baffled I am that they like getting peed on or that they are into incest fantasy or whatever the case may be. You're certainly allowed to post here. It just shows poor taste and immaturity in my humble opinion.

So well put. I liken us cock cravers to the eternal bachelor, all he wants to do is have sex with women but never any interest in a relationship.

What I don't feel the need to do is post in those threads about how baffled I am that they like getting peed on or that they are into incest fantasy or whatever the case may be. You're certainly allowed to post here. It just shows poor taste and immaturity in my humble opinion.

It just shows poor taste and immaturity on your part also that you come on here to down talk everyone else....look in the mirror....like Michael Jackson said: "If you want to make the world a better place then look at your face and make the change!!"....jerkoff!!

It just shows poor taste and immaturity on your part also that you come on here to down talk everyone else....look in the mirror....like Michael Jackson said: "If you want to make the world a better place then look at your face and make the change!!"....jerkoff!!

I didn't see where amorouscanuck talked down to anyone. :confused:

Thanks, Briggs, my man,

Hey, at least we know that's the policy, instead of just suddenly, the thread's gone without explanation.

Proactive ain't all bad sometimes...

Count me in as a female supporter of straight guys sucking cock

I'm fairly new to Literotica and especially to this group. Just posted the first four parts of my first story, "Turning Him Gay For Pay". I want to add my encouragement to that of other women that have commented here. Watching a hot, heterosexual guy suck a huge, beautiful (preferably circumcised) cock is about the hottest thing I've ever seen!

What I want you guys to know is that sucking cock does not make you gay. How can doing anything sexual to turn on and arouse your wife or girlfriend be gay? I think it takes a real man to suck cock and I really enjoy when my guy puts on a hot blowjob show just for me.

If you are truly NOT attracted to other men, and there is a woman in your life you want to impress, there is a good chance she will love watching you give a blowjob. More and more women are discovering this thrill (I'm just thinking of my own friends, never mind what all the women's magazines have written about this hot topic), and THEIR biggest concern is how to get their guy to give it a try.

So ... please, suck cock! Suck as much cock as you can. Love the taste and how it feels, and love cum. And really try to make cock sucking one of the ways you entertain your woman. We will show our appreciation to all of you real men the best way we know how ... by climbing on top of you and fucking your brains out!

Love,
Alana ... aka, AlanaBiRequest

I'm a cocksucker. I love sucking cock! I've been a cocksucker ever since I would blow my best friend when we were teenagers. I confessed to my wife about this a few years ago and she was shocked! She has no idea that I'm STILL an insatiable cocksucker and she would divorce me if she found out that I still give guys blowjobs. I wish that I didn't have to be dishonest with her but I have no choice.

I'm fairly new to Literotica and especially to this group. Just posted the first four parts of my first story, "Turning Him Gay For Pay". I want to add my encouragement to that of other women that have commented here. Watching a hot, heterosexual guy suck a huge, beautiful (preferably circumcised) cock is about the hottest thing I've ever seen!

What I want you guys to know is that sucking cock does not make you gay. How can doing anything sexual to turn on and arouse your wife or girlfriend be gay? I think it takes a real man to suck cock and I really enjoy when my guy puts on a hot blowjob show just for me.

If you are truly NOT attracted to other men, and there is a woman in your life you want to impress, there is a good chance she will love watching you give a blowjob. More and more women are discovering this thrill (I'm just thinking of my own friends, never mind what all the women's magazines have written about this hot topic), and THEIR biggest concern is how to get their guy to give it a try.

So ... please, suck cock! Suck as much cock as you can. Love the taste and how it feels, and love cum. And really try to make cock sucking one of the ways you entertain your woman. We will show our appreciation to all of you real men the best way we know how ... by climbing on top of you and fucking your brains out!

Love,

Alana,

You're just the kind of woman most of us guys here on this thread (and its continuation - see the link a few posts earlier) wish were in our lives. Not that we don't love the women we have, we just wish they could be as open minded as you seem to be.

Anyhow, thanks for letting us know girls like you really are out there, and I think we'll be looking for that story you mentioned...

- They love the sight of a nice big cock
- They desire stroking, sucking and taking cock deep in their ass
- They have no attraction to guys beyond cock.
- They have no desire to kiss another guy
- It is 100% about cock desire and nothing else.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, YES!!!!!

Love,

Alana,

You're just the kind of woman most of us guys here on this thread (and its continuation - see the link a few posts earlier) wish were in our lives. Not that we don't love the women we have, we just wish they could be as open minded as you seem to be.

Anyhow, thanks for letting us know girls like you really are out there, and I think we'll be looking for that story you mentioned...

Just as susurrus commented, there are many men who'd treasure having a woman who would enjoy watching their man suck cock. And there are many more men craving to give head, to another man, but are reluctant to because of the possible/probable outcome (see sterculius' post).

Maybe if women wore a lapel button stating, "I support MM BJ's" there would be more of us giving in. :D

Love,

WOW WOW WOW WOW!~ By far the hottest post in this thread. Thank you so much for sharing.

WOW WOW WOW WOW!~ By far the hottest post in this thread. Thank you so much for sharing.

Indeed. There are few things more arousing to us bi/curious guys than a woman who's as interested and open minded about it as Alana here.

Maybe the title of the thread should be amended to include "and the ladies who are turned on by men who..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back