Private School Discipline

- "yessss"

Bella moaned, perhaps in answer, perhaps just because her orgasm was getting very close. Erica watched them, with interest but the woman wasn't playing with her own body. Not yet at least
 
John began to raise and lower Bella on his cock....faster and faster. He thrust his hips to her every time he lowered her down onto his hard cock. "I know that is what you want. I know you need this hard cock. You need my cock fucking your tight, young cunt so fucking good. Tell your aunt how good it feels to have me fucking you."
 
Bella grinned, just a bit too evilly and looked at Erica.

- "He fucks my tight pussy so good... I don't think he ever wants to feel your pussy again... I think only your ass can please him now that he has my pussy to fuck... He feels so good to me..."
 
"That's a good slut. You know just what to do. You do exactly as you are told. Now, I want you to cum all over my hard cock. Cover my hard cock with your sweet cum. You know you want to...so fucking do it.....NOW."
 
Bella didn't. Not when he told her. Not with the next thrust into her burning pussy and not with the second one. But when the third thrust came she exploded and with a loud moan she alarmed everyone nearby.

Erica still looked rather upset with Bella's words and the way she had reminded her and the headmaster about the anal fuck a couple of hours earlier
 
John fucked Bella through her orgasm.... filling her deep and pounding her hard. As Bella's orgasm subsided, he pulled his cock out of her tight pussy and lowered her to the floor...holding her to make sure she was okay to stand. "You liked that, didn't you Bella? You love how this hard cock takes such good care of you." Then he turned to Mrs. Wellington. "Now, what should I do to you?"
 
Erica came closer and started to stroke the headmaster's cock... soon jerking him for real while aiming him at Bella's face. If her niece wanted to be a slut... she should wear the reward of it.

- "Please?"

She then asked him, hoping he would agree with her that it would be fun to have Bella walk back to their room while her face dripped of his tasty seed.
 
John grabbed Mrs. Wellington by the chin and kissed her hard. The kiss was forceful and wanton, and the best kiss the two had ever shared. When he broke the kiss he looked her in the eye. "So, you would rather me cum all over your niece's face than to fuck you? If that is the case, get on your knees, suck my cock, have your niece kneel next to you, and when I cum, aim it at her and give it all to her."
 
She was happy with the kiss and smiled at him.

- "I am sure I will get fucked again soon enough as I will do my best to have you hard again when we get to the room... but right now... yes.. she deserves to wear your sticky reward on her face..."

She knelt down and started to lick and suck. Bella was not happy with the idea at all, but after yet another orgasm she was in no condition to stand and leave
 
"That is a good little pet. Suck it good. Show me just how much you love this cock. Show me how bad you want to be my pet. Prove to me that your earlier hesitation was just a momentary lapse and it will never happen again." He was enjoying playing the family members against each other.
 
Erica did her best to show him exactly that, doing her best to take him deep in her mouth and throat, although she lacked the skills to make it his best experience. She wasn't sure what the headmaster would want after they left the changing rooms, but if it were up to her they would just go back to the room and have more fun there.

At the same time it was very possible he would look forward to showing his girls off even more... and she would love having others see the mess Bella would become
 
Mrs. Wellington was becoming a better cocksucker. She was much better than when she first gave him a blowjob. Perhaps it was the para time that she was getting with his cock. Her mouth and tongue were working wonders and pushing him right to the edge of a huge orgasm.
 
With her inexperience she was actually a moment too late in recognizing his approaching climax. The first of his seed landed in her mouth before she pulled her mouth from him, causing a splash of seed to land in her face before she could finally 'aim' him at Bella's face.

Bella became the bigger mess, but the seed was very visible on Erica's face as well. She hoped the headmaster would only display Bella like this... have only her walk around this slutty... but she feared it was silly to hope she would be given mercy.
 
John exploded....feeding some to Mrs. Wellington......splashing a load on her face....then covering Bella's face and tits with giant ropes of his thick cum. He loved the vision of aunt and niece kneeling before him covered in his cum. They looked so good.

John grabbed a towel, wrapped it around his waist and headed toward the door. "Come on ladies. Let's go upstairs and get you cleaned off. I am sure you will both be a spectacle as you walk through the lobby, but, unfortunately, there is no place to clean you off here." He opened the door and headed toward the lobby. He turned around and looked at Bella and Mrs. Wellington. "Stay close ladies. Make sure everyone knows whose cum that is."
 
Both girls covered their bodies with a large towel, but made sure that most of their breasts stayed revealed. They rather looked like a slut than have the headmaster decide they were to walk completely naked. Still it was a very nerve wrecking walk as everyone was going to look at them... men and women... and as the headmaster had said, it was extremely clear whose seed was on their face. Hopefully they would reach the elevator soon
 
John walked slowly...making sure that everyone was aware of the show his two sluts were putting on. He made Mrs. Wellington and Bella stand close to him while they waited for the elevator. Once on the elevator, he told them to clean each other off, and enjoy every drop. "Once we get to the room I am going to take a shower. You are welcome to join me if you would like, or you can wait until I am finished."
 
Slowly the girls completed the task they were given, making long laps with their tongue over the others face. They both felt extremely warm, with dark red blush on their cheek at the humiliation they had experienced and one could only image how well the white spots had been visible on the red flesh.

Once they finished they left the elevator and made it back to the room. There they were greeted by the sight of Michelle. The girl was restrained on her arms and knees, her ass in the air and small vibrator was slowly buzzing in her ass. She was gagged and blindfolded... a little gift from Stacey.
 
John walked in and admired Stacey's handiwork. "I like what you have done with her. I am glad you were able to enjoy." He walked into the bathroom, turned on the shower, dropped his towel and stepped in. While the warm water beat down over his body, he thought about how their little getaway was going to end soon. It was somewhat disappointing. He enjoyed having Mrs. Wellington all to himself and not having to send her back to her hubby. His mind wandered to how he could do that when they returned home.
 
With a nervous interest Bella studied her friend. It seemed she and Stacey had used their time together well and Bella shivered, remembering what Stacey had done to her when Erica and the headmaster where showering together. Stacey was gone, having to work, so shyly Bella removed the buzzing toy from her friend's ass

Erica watched for a moment but then joined the headmaster under the shower
 
John enjoyed the shower. He couldn't remember a better vacation. He was getting plenty of pussy, and ass, and mouth and tits. He had to admit though that Mrs. Wellington held a special place with him. She was extremely attractive and she had been so willing to learn and to submit. When she entered the shower with him, john pinned Mrs. Wellington against the shower wall and kissed her deeply while moving his hands over her incredible body.
 
Bella quickly turned the toy off and put it away, not really eager to hold it with where it had been and then studied her friend further. Before today she had never seen her naked... in swimwear and underwear yes, but never completely naked. With Erica and the headmaster gone and Michelle blindfolded, she leaned closer and then kissed Michelle on her pussy. Her action was rewarded by a muffled gasp, but clearly the action was welcome.

Erica kissed the headmaster with passion, while surrendering to his hands and body
 
John was happy to have Mrs. Wellington alone in the shower. He didn't care if anything happened other than some passionate kissing and some exploration of her body with his hands, but he was willing to give her whatever she wanted, because he wanted to reward her for being such a good pet.
 
With all that had happened since they arrived at the spa, Erica was more than happy to just kiss and have fun, but she also wanted to make sure his thoughts were on her and not on the other girls present.

- "I am your pet, there is no way I can deny that, nor do I want to deny that. But I have feelings and worries too, so I hope that sometimes you will understand my weaknesses and needs. At times I will need to feel more important than anyone else you are with..."

She kissed him on his mouth, hoping he would forgive her for speaking openly.

- "I hope that at times you are willing to let me be in charge of what the others do... I know you don't want them fooling around with other guys... but still enough fun that can be had. Especially since Bella isn't married and has more freedom to be a slut in public."

She gave him a wink and figured she had said all she needed to say. What the headmaster did with her words was his call.
 
John kissed Mrs. Wellington deeply. He moved his hands lightly over her body....caressing her soft skin. He broke the kiss and looked at her. "You are here with me now, because I think you are special. I do not see you the same way I see the others. This time with you pet is something I thoroughly enjoy. If I had one wish it would be that we could spend more time alone once we leave here. In fact, that will be your mission....figure out how we can spend more time together, and I don't mean just sneaking around here and there.
 
Erica nodded, having a similar wish but knew it would be very difficult. Of course a divorce sounded easy, but they both knew that was pretty much impossible. Her husband was rich and well connected and if she divorced him, she wouldn't get a penny. And more important than having money to pay for her living... she would lose her son. And while he was a little brat most of the time, she wouldn't give him up for anything.
 
Back
Top