Female casting couch & photography (lesbian)

HeyAll

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 25, 2008
Posts
5,220
Two ideas:

1) The story could be like a casting couch video. A young woman goes to audition for a modeling job. She's 18 or 19, and is a college student. She wants to do modeling for the money.

The adult woman is in her mid-30's, dresses fashionable. She's classy.

The college girl sits down and they do an interview for the camera. Little does she know, the woman works for a porn website. The woman asks for sexual history, and asks for the girl to undress, ect...

The rest of the story is very straight forward.

2) Another idea could be more elaborate. Perhaps a college girl goes to a female photographer, who has her own studio. The photographer usually takes pictures of families and so forth in the studio (located in a shopping area). She also takes pictures at weddings and occasions. In other words, she's very professional and family oriented.

The girl goes to the studio to discuss pictures. The girl is considering modeling part time, and wants a portfolio of pictures. So they take pictures.

A week later, the girl is informed that she needs more revealing pictures. So the girl asks the woman if it's okay, and the woman agrees. Since it's a family studio, the woman closes the curtains.

Over time, the woman starts to have sexual feelings, and vice versa.

Thoughts? Ideas? Takers?
 
These come close to an idea I've been sitting on. A young actress, still looking for her first big break, has been on the casting couch of some shady directors more than once. The first time she resisted before reluctantly and tearfully giving in. The part went to someone else. The second time she submitted willingly, but the part still went to someone else. And so on and so on. The next time she goes in and finds out to her surprise that the casting director is female. (She has one of the ambiguous names, like "Lee" or "Micky" or something that is used by both sexes) She relaxes, figuring she is safe. Not only did her agent fail to tell her that the casting director is a woman, however, she also omitted the fact that the she is a lesbian. And she has her own couch.
 
Back
Top