daughter in law gangbang while husband sleeps

ruggerhooker

Virgin
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Posts
1
I would like to offer the following to a writer.
My son and his wife came to my house with my grandkids. He works many hours a week and is always tired. She is at home and gets bored. She is an exhibitionist and is always flashing her tits, wears low cut tops and is a tease.
the saturday evening they asked if my wife and I would look after the kids for a couple of hours. They went out to a pub, met up with a friend and his father who was very upset as he had recently lost his wife to cancer. After many drinks the pub closed and they went to the friends fathers house to finish the evening. He became tearful when they were talking, she gave him a friendly shoulder to cry on. He looked longingly down her loose top. My son was talking to his friend and his friends two brothers. After drinking more beers he fell asleep. Sam, the father began playing with my daughter in laws 36 D breasts, pulling on her long nipples, soon Luke, Jonny and Matt joined in. They stripped Joanna and while Luke ate her pussy, Sam stick his long fat and unused cock into her mouth. The four used her for hours t hey finally came home at 4am.

Please add to this outline. I would do it myself but I am no author.
 
I think it 'is a good idea!
why nott have her . nelty drouh whey her hubby falls asleep and the guys start a game of truth-or dare with her...
first question could be about her always trying to show-off her big tits
next about her sex habits (anal / swallowing/ titty fucking) and so on
then they done her to such hubbYs code while he is asleep and they watch - cause that aiut cheating...
 
I am so longing for someone to write a nasty gangbang story with me in it - any takers?
If you're an Ojibway (Native American / First Nations) woman in Toronto who dreams of pulling a train with a couple dozen men and a dozen or so women, I have a little nice episode I can provide you, already written. If you're not Ojibway, I can easily change the tribe. :D

why nott have her . nelty drouh whey her hubby falls asleep and the guys start a game of truth-or dare with her...
<...>
then they done her to such hubbYs code while he is asleep and they watch - cause that aiut cheating...
What? :confused:
 
busty_jessica_2 said:
I am so longing for someone to write a nasty gangbang story with me in it - any takers?
Hypoxia said:
If you're an Ojibway (Native American / First Nations) woman in Toronto who dreams of pulling a train with a couple dozen men and a dozen or so women, I have a little nice episode I can provide you, already written. If you're not Ojibway, I can easily change the tribe.

Go for it hypoxia. :)

[adapted from RON'S JOURNAL 03]

I left Toronto just ahead of the law.

I continued hitchhiking westward on the Trans-Canadian Highway, around the Great Lakes. I thumbed under the giant concrete goose in Wawa, Ontario. I slept in a Paki laundromat in Thunder Bay. I was devoured by blackflies near Kenora.

By the time I reached Winnipeg, winter was approaching and I was tired of Canada. I panhandled a bit ("Got any spare change so I can leave here?") and bought a Greyhound ticket for San Francisco.

I had some fun in Winnipeg before I left. I asked around. Some kids pointed me to a local crashpad. It was a two-story wood-shingle place with a depressing basement where aspiring bands practiced.

The usual low stratum of humanity flowed through there: runaways, deserters, illegals, ex-cons, dreamers, musicians, etc.

One upstairs room housed a group of four First Nations guys, Cree Indians who had all graduated from juvenile hall by turning 18. They taught me to swear in Cree and rough French. I passed along a couple Hawai’ian curses I had learned.

One of the Cree guys brought in his girlfriend Jessica, an older Ojibway Indian gal with a round face and straight black hair who taught physical therapy. Her personal version of physical therapy involved being penetrated by as many cocks as possible and indiscriminately stuffing her face with numerous gonads.

That evening, Jessica pulled a very long train with about 20 guys (including me) and maybe half as many girls. Jessica was a non-drinker, non-smoker, a straight arrow who got high from hormones, she said.

Jessica was installed on a narrow bed. She took double and triple and quadruple penetrations while jerking-off bystanders. She took cocks up both her nether holes while eating pussy, lying on either her back or her belly, sandwiched, yum yum.

With two cocks in her mouth and one in each hand and in each nether hole, she milked six guys at once. If she'd had prehensile feet, she would have gone for eight at a time, she said. And with a bigger mouth, she would have done nine or ten. What is the record for simultaneous sex partners?

After the first half-hour, Jessica seemed to cum continuously whenever a cock split her cunt or her anus.

After two hours of this, Jessica's tongue was hanging loose and all her soggy mucous membranes were red and raw, but she said she still wanted more. The bed and the floor around it were flooded with juices.

After four hours, Jessica's eyes were glazed and her face was pale. But she sure looked happy!

Things only slowed down when all the other participants wore themselves out.

I came in her mouth or her cunt four times. It's good to be young.

This was Jessica's evening, but the other girls in the room were fucking and sucking too. And a lot of extracurricular sexing happened in nearby rooms, as evidenced by vociferous moans and grunts and screams.

We all sure had fun in Winnipeg.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top