The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
*laughing at Vail's reaction, then whispers* I bet you wish that was you standing up.

Good evening, Milady *smiles and hugs her close*

You'll find them. Don't worry. :kiss:

*sighs and takes comfort in his hug* I hope so, M. I hate it when I get like this. People deserve no less than my very best and it seems my best has flown out the window. My co-writers are just going to have to wait another day, which, upsets me.

*sighs and takes comfort in his hug* I hope so, M. I hate it when I get like this. People deserve no less than my very best and it seems my best has flown out the window. My co-writers are just going to have to wait another day, which, upsets me.

You deserve some rest as well. To recharge your brain and get the creative juices flowing again. Or just to get rid of any fatigue, maybe. They can surely wait for a day...need to have that much patience!

:rose:

You deserve some rest as well. To recharge your brain and get the creative juices flowing again. Or just to get rid of any fatigue, maybe. They can surely wait for a day...need to have that much patience!

:rose:

Just the ticket, M. :kiss: Thank you and you yourself, get an early night. Promise me and do it.

I don't get web service. I get web service. I get web service, but it tells me I need to pay my bill. I dig out my credit card and I don't have web service again. I get web service back and its not asking me to pay anymore. I am so confused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back