As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to force feed you cake in your scrubs, after that hot, pervy male RN ties you down to a chair with iv tubing.
Oh I want cake. I message with hot ICU RN at work a lot. One time after I brought up a sick patient, he told me to come eat cake with him. I told him I could not, I was busy, I was on the verge of tears from the stress. He could hear the tears in my voice. He messaged my phone to get back in the elevator and return to ICU immediately to the break room to eat. I said ok, but really I got too shy and kept walking back to my unit. He messaged me: Where the fuck are you? I never responded because I was busy. He walked all the way to my unit and stood outside the door of my patients room with cake in hand. I stopped what I was doing and we ate cake in my break room. I cried about the stress, and he lectured me about not stopping to give my brain glucose.

So, yeah sometimes I need the cake shoved into my mouth.

We have soft "posey" restraints in the stock room. :)
 
For Peregrinator

Dear Peregrinator: There is a special place in my heart for Paramedics. This video does fail to demonstrate an important feature: No summer time medics washing trucks! :(
 
Night Nurse Song

Night Nurse

You are the treacle in my pie
You are the splinter in my eye
You make the ice melt, the butter run
You are the ink stain, you are the one

Sleep together the milkyway
Sleep forever and a day
Lovely jewels in joy designed
La la la la...

I am the local, I am express
I am a tourist in a summer dress
I am the night nurse, I am the most
I am the visitor, you are the host

Sleep together the milkyway
Sleep forever and a day
Lovely jewels in joy designed
La la la la...

My wings are clipped
My drinks are sipped
My lips are lipped
My lid is flipped

I am the night nurse
I am the most
I am the visitor
You are the host
 
My Vakay is over

I actually can’t wait to go to work tomorrow. I can be my geeky self, spin pharmacokinetics into lusty analogies, and get my ego stroked by Dr Mean, all at the same time, and look good doing it. There is never any insecurity or rejection at the Pervy Hospital. And the best part is that all happens in between doing something I love.
:)
 
Fave Cardio: Janey, will you go steal that chart for me from Pulmonary?
Janey: I will steal for you, and more.
 
I'm sitting in the corner next to strange Neuro MD, minding my own business charting. He's reading test results. He starts saying out loud: enterococcus, enterococci, entero-COCK- us. I start blushing like an idiot. I say: it's a gram positive cocci, cox-I. He says: yes it is. I say: it should be a gram positive rod.
He says: enter-cock-I.

*it's a bacteria ughhhh
 
Traction and weights, and pulleys, Oh my! The orthopedic nurse came down to PCU to help me set up traction for a patient. I thought: wow, she is really hot the way she tied up those ropes, pulleys and weights. She has skills.

All hell broke loose. Some crazy old demented male patient was jerking himself off, ripping his gown off and even grabbed his nurse’s tits. Then he got angry. Nurse goes in and he punches her in the belly and attempts a full assault, swinging, kicking and cursing. She calls for help. I did not think I could get a man in 4-point restraints so quickly, but I did it! I put my hand on his chest and told him (after he was tied down to the bed): We are here to help you. He was happier jacking off, who knows what set off his anger. It is not like we were stopping him, we just closed the curtain. I wonder what he was like as a young man….

We all laughed when the nurse said: Janey, you are in charge, why don’t you go stroke him? Maybe he will calm down.

Then I got tender cakelove. That is my terminology for the message to meet in the café for some cake, with my favorite ICU nurse. He chatted, and I listened. He nagged me about why I have not transferred to work in the ICU yet… I changed the subject to Maslow’s Hierarchy of needs. While drawing the pyramid on the napkin, I traced sex sex sex over and over again. It is a basic need. Then I said: we have to go back. He messaged me that he would hitch an IV pole to a wheel chair and take me for a ride.

He is becoming a great friend, I don’t tend to easily get soft, but his acceptance of my strangeness, aura and energy is appealing.
 
Nurse in Bondage

If you see the image, that will be me, bound to Hospital P for an insane amount of hours. I will pretend the Hospital is my lover, and do any thing to service with excellence.
It will be 3 on, 1 off, 2 on. I should just set up camp and sleep in the call room.
 
Last edited:
no...i'm not ok...

i'll just take a seat...

virtual-fetish-sex-scenes-04.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top