The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everyone! Hope today has gone well for you all. Rolf, I could use a strong IPA please.

Hey guys! I'm just popping in to pick up a coffee before I top off my bits of marking. I want to clear the decks so I can run off into town and buy the cakemixer! I have no idea if I'll be able to carry it home on my own, it probably weighs a ton LOL.

:rose:

Hey guys! I'm just popping in to pick up a coffee before I top off my bits of marking. I want to clear the decks so I can run off into town and buy the cakemixer! I have no idea if I'll be able to carry it home on my own, it probably weighs a ton LOL.

Only if you're getting one of the industrial-sized models. :eek:

Get some strong, handsome, young men to help you take it home. ;)

Oh dahlinks, I am just an itty bitty MILFy. ;) I am not carryink heavy metal objects about with me.

LOL, I am an itty bitty MILFy but I am also an ex-rugby player. When the going gets tough, I say: "I'll play on."

But I want to wear kitten heels today.

I think I'll manage. If not, I could ask the handsome young store assistants to deliver. The cakemixer, I mean. But I hope to bring it home today so Piglet and I can make the strawberry swirl buttercakes.

Mmm, what delicious coffee. Much nicer than the horrid cup of teabag tea which is all I can get in my kitchen since I forgot to order the tea last week. :(

Oh dahlinks, I am just an itty bitty MILFy. ;) I am not carryink heavy metal objects about with me.

LOL, I am an itty bitty MILFy but I am also an ex-rugby player. When the going gets tough, I say: "I'll play on."

I think I'll manage. If not, I could ask the handsome young store assistants to deliver. The cakemixer, I mean. But I hope to bring it home today so Piglet and I can make the strawberry swirl buttercakes.

Mmm, what delicious coffee. Much nicer than the horrid cup of teabag tea which is all I can get in my kitchen since I forgot to order the tea last week. :(

Speaking of which, I'm tempted to make a cup of coffee, but thinking some tea would be better.

Ah, the coffee. Wonderful stuff first thing in the morn. I like Du Eghberts [green]
but there's an interesting range of instants, these days, (Kenco, Nestle).

And have them deliver the thing!.

Lastly, PLEASE read the instructions. . . .
(we don't write them for nothing, you know)

PS. Thank you for that beautiful music, OGG.

At last, a women's voice choir! I should have known I could rely on you, gallant Dragon.

Read the instructions!! They will be like the ones written for the wishy-washy water bottle in the car, written by people who understand machinery but not MILF mentality.

LOL, I'll be like the Fella with a new mobile phone. He reads the whole book including the bit in Korean. Although he still hasn't looked at the instructions for the washing machine :rolleyes:.

Do you think they include a recipe book?

Gosh, that choir is exquisite actually.

At last, a women's voice choir! I should have known I could rely on you, gallant Dragon.

Read the instructions!! They will be like the ones written for the wishy-washy water bottle in the car, written by people who understand machinery but not MILF mentality.

LOL, I'll be like the Fella with a new mobile phone. He reads the whole book including the bit in Korean. Although he still hasn't looked at the instructions for the washing machine :rolleyes:.

Do you think they include a recipe book?

Gosh, that choir is exquisite actually.

When I was Very Young, that choir was on the radio at decent intervals, and my ole' Grandad thought they were the bee's knees. I could not pretend to understand what the fuss was about, but. . .

As to instructions for Washing Machine; I;'m not surprised your Fella has not read them. The only bit that makes and sense is how to connect the supplies. Anything else is gibberish. (Colours, Cottons, Synthetics - wassat' ?)
I had to read the instructions for my machine several times; it was confusion in what I think was English although it might just as well have been Turkish.

A small recipe book is often included, in order that the new owner can do something simple which demonstrates how the machine is used.

PS.
Don't forget a bottle of Milton. My Aunty used to clean the swishers with that).

When I was Very Young, that choir was on the radio at decent intervals, and my ole' Grandad thought they were the bee's knees. I could not pretend to understand what the fuss was about, but. . .

As to instructions for Washing Machine; I;'m not surprised your Fella has not read them. The only bit that makes and sense is how to connect the supplies. Anything else is gibberish. (Colours, Cottons, Synthetics - wassat' ?)
I had to read the instructions for my machine several times; it was confusion in what I think was English although it might just as well have been Turkish.

A small recipe book is often included, in order that the new owner can do something simple which demonstrates how the machine is used.

PS.
Don't forget a bottle of Milton. My Aunty used to clean the swishers with that).

Ooh, good tip.

What do you mean? The colours and kind of cloth are so important! I think I might do a beginners' course in label interpretation :rolleyes:, with PhDs being offered in matching clothes labels to washing machine button icons!

:)

Ooh, good tip.

What do you mean? The colours and kind of cloth are so important! I think I might do a beginners' course in label interpretation :rolleyes:, with PhDs being offered in matching clothes labels to washing machine button icons!

:)

A lot depends upon the machine, though.
Mine does not feature such features.

Since what I put in is not normally seen in daylight, colours are unimportant. particularly given these 'new' washing powders.

A lot depends upon the machine, though.
Mine does not feature such features.

Since what I put in is not normally seen in daylight, colours are unimportant. particularly given these 'new' washing powders.

Actually I hate my washing machine. It has really badly designed buttons. I bought it in a rush. One day I will get a proper job and desert it for a new machine with good buttons that do things properly when you press them.

And I shall sit on the top of it all day long! :)

LOL

Actually I hate my washing machine. It has really badly designed buttons. I bought it in a rush. One day I will get a proper job and desert it for a new machine with good buttons that do things properly when you press them.

LOL

I cannot begin to understand quite why .
You might just use the car bonnet

Just some stupid callers. ;) Just finished off a sake and plum wine. Rolf, a gin and tonic please.
Ah, I understand. I recall hearing a lot about days like that a few years ago.

LOL, yes Naoko, thinking of you as the helpless, itty-bitty MILF doesn't exactly wash. I was thinking of you being the former rugby player before you mentioned it again here. Good grief - cake mixers. I think one of my aunts still has my late grandmother's vintage cake mixer.

Ah, the coffee. Wonderful stuff first thing in the morn. I like Du Eghberts [green]
but there's an interesting range of instants, these days, (Kenco, Nestle).

And have them deliver the thing!.

Lastly, PLEASE read the instructions. . . .
(we don't write them for nothing, you know)

PS. Thank you for that beautiful music, OGG.
Reading instructions is fun! Actually, between me, my mother and my fella, I'm the only one who bothers with them. ;)

LOL
Ahh, the best use for a washing machine there is.... :)

Ah, I understand. I recall hearing a lot about days like that a few years ago.

LOL, yes Naoko, thinking of you as the helpless, itty-bitty MILF doesn't exactly wash. I was thinking of you being the former rugby player before you mentioned it again here. Good grief - cake mixers. I think one of my aunts still has my late grandmother's vintage cake mixer.

Reading instructions is fun! Actually, between me, my mother and my fella, I'm the only one who bothers with them. ;)

Ahh, the best use for a washing machine there is.... :)

You mean - washing clothes?

You mean - washing clothes?

Washing the clothes is only the excuse for turning them on. The women really turn them on to ride on top. The wash and rinse cycles are warm-ups, and the ladies can set them for an appropriate amount of time. The final spin is the payoff.

C'mon HP, haven't you ever straddled a piece of furniture to hold it steady while you used the power sander on it?

Washing the clothes is only the excuse for turning them on. The women really turn them on to ride on top. The wash and rinse cycles are warm-ups, and the ladies can set them for an appropriate amount of time. The final spin is the payoff.

C'mon HP, haven't you ever straddled a piece of furniture to hold it steady while you used the power sander on it?

Frankly, old, boy, no I have not.
There's obviously something strange about this; further inquiries need be made.

Frankly, old, boy, no I have not.
There's obviously something strange about this; further inquiries need be made.

You must bring your camera ....

OK. Serious stuff afoot this afternoon. First off, there has to be cleaning of

The Chamber of Piglets!
:eek::eek::eek:

Then cake baking. Mmmm! Yum yum yum.

Then trying on again of new navy blue slingbacks with kitten heels and a little bow on the top.

Then tidy up packaging and FINALLY finish marking. Not going to spoil a sunny afternoon when I could be stroking my cakemixer and shoes by pandering to students' belief that I belong body and soul to them.

Oh, lovely empire red cakemixer, <stroke, stroke>, oh, navy blue slingbacks with kitten heels <stroke, stroke>.

Oh yes, and I have to knit an unusual item of clothing for Ben. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back