Short Shorts

tumblr_obwo4e80Ue1u8bprdo1_1280.jpg
 
My tenworth of cents: Shorts can surely look great on a good ass
 
Last edited:

I cupped her face, my thumb tracing over her slightly parted lips. My hand travelled down her neck and between her breasts. Her breasts were barely covered by her top and I could see her nipples hardening. My hands continued to travel downwards, down past her stomach and her belt buckle until at last I am rubbing her pussy through her maroon shorts feeling her heat even through the fabric.

I looked at her face through all of this. Even through her shades I could see her following my hand's journey with her eyes. Her mouth was parted, gasps of pleasure now leaving it.
 
Mmmmm love this :devil:

now that is how you start a morning! Love that shot Jen! As a proud ass man...this feed gets me every time! What can I say, I worship a fine ass. Any Lit'ers out there with fine asses? Know that you have at least one very large fan right here! :)
 
now that is how you start a morning! Love that shot Jen! As a proud ass man...this feed gets me every time! What can I say, I worship a fine ass. Any Lit'ers out there with fine asses? Know that you have at least one very large fan right here! :)

Thanks. I miss shorts weather already:(
 
Thanks. I miss shorts weather already:(



hahaha. so true. Believe me, so do I...so do I...

That's what warm weather vacations are for I suppose. Brief opportunity to get those short shorts back on for a few days ;) mmm, love it!
 
Back
Top