Strangest PLACE you fucked

Tree Trunk

Wasn't me ... but my wife.

She told me once her ex-bf took her bend over a tree trunk while they were hiking above the snowline. They tried it on the snow covered ground first but it was too cold for her. He saw the fallen tree and that's where he had her. Naked, bend over doggy style, with her boobs swinging free.

I have that mental image and imagined what would be like if I happened to come up on them hiking off the same trail. That would have been quite a show. :D
 
in a garden at a luau in hawaii.
against a tree on a hiking trail while people were on the trail no one saw though
 
Tom Sawyer’s Island

Tom Sawyer’s Island in Disneyland, Anaheim, CA. This was in the late 70's before there were video cameras everywhere. I don't know if you could get away with it anymore since every rock and tree on the island now hides a video camera.

My girlfriend and I were in a performing organization that included a bagpipe band and a corps of Scottish Highland dancers. I was the Drum Sergeant, or "lead tip" as they call it (how appropriate) and she was a Highland dancer. Our morning performance had been canceled due to rain, really not much more than a drizzle, so we had extra leisure time on our hands.

Of course, we were both wearing kilts with me going regimental and she wearing the pretty little black panties that all of our dancers wore since their kilts would occasionally flip up, exposing a little bit of their bum, while dancing. Once the performance had been canceled, however, she had deftly slipped off her panties and put them in her purse (while standing in line for Pirates of the Caribbean no less).

She was a perpetually horny little minx, as was I, and somehow being kilted up always brought out the best (or beast) in both of us and we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. After a little heavy petting, and cautious under the kilt fingering and stroking in the darkness of Pirates, we were primed for more and decided the island was perhaps the best place to "get lost" for a little bit of the "old in out in out". We knew there were places to hide there since we'd used them in the past to smoke some pot.

Of course the park wasn't nearly as crowded then as it is now, and I think the damp weather had diminished attendance a little. We were pleased when the river raft to the island wasn't totally packed with other people.

Once on the island we went in search of a place to get naughty while stopping and petting along the way. At first we tried the recesses of one of the caves where she bent over against a wall while I raised the back of her kilt while raising the front of mine. I entered her from behind and we had just gotten into the rhythm when we heard voices echoing off the walls, got spooked, and disengaged. In short order people came by and they just had to explore our little niche. We couldn't contain our giggles. Once they'd passed, and hearing more voices, we decided to look somewhere else.

Back into the light we went (thankfully not too bright because of the clouds) where we explored the trails before slipping off the edge of one of them and into some relatively thick foliage (I think part real, part "Disney"). Thankfully the predominant color in our group's tartan was green which served as a bit of "Scottish camouflage".

Once again, she bent over, this time supported by a tree, and I entered her from behind. I thrust in and out, diligently working on getting my nut off. Aware that our time might be limited, I reached around to finger her clit to help her on her way. She brushed my hand aside and replaced it with hers (she was always a take charge kind of gal) freeing me to concentrate on the humping while she diddled herself. We were both primed and it didn't take long till she was moaning and writhing with her orgasm while I pulled her hips back and plunged as deep as could in the spastic throws of my own orgasm.

We remained still for a few minutes, catching our breath, before making our way back up to the trail. As we emerged from the bushes in front of other park visitors, I just knew that we looked guilty as hell as we tried to be nonchalant. We than made a beeline to the nearest restrooms where we tidied up a bit and she replaced her panties, for obvious reasons, before we went off in search of something to eat.

BTW, that wasn't the first, or the last, time she and I had sex while kilted up at band functions. There was the time in a tent, the ladies group tent, at the fairgrounds in Santa Rosa (now the Pleasanton Highland Games) and another under the cover of the thick fog only while camped at a campground in the Marin Headlands. She and I recently became reacquainted (via facebook of course), and met with our spouses for lunch. There's still some spark...we could see it in each other's eyes and have mentioned it in facebook messenger.
 
Last edited:
the strangest place you fucked?

Inside a mausoleum with the Old black guy named George, that works on a Cemetery grounds crew...:rose:
 
That's a tough one but I'd say the fuck that has always stood out was a spur of the moment, being bent over the hood of a car in a Walmart parking lot on a Saturday afternoon. He came in me and we bolted just as we heard a police siren.
 
In the dunes

At the Outer Banks. We were vacationing with another couple at Buxton (before kids ;) ) and after several days in the sun and drinking and being constantly exposed to great looking bodies in the minimum of clothing, we were both horny as we could be.

But it was a very small house, and we tend to be a bit noisy (she is a real screamer when conditions allow) so we walked a few hundred yards up to the undeveloped part of the beach and headed for the dunes. It was hot, the wind was blowing, it was completely dark out, and it was one of the hottest fucks we ever had. She came twice and we finally collapsed laughing in the sand.

We headed back to the house and hopped in the shower to remove the sand that had gotten EVERYWHERE, and laughed about that too. That was nearly 30 years ago and we still get a tingle when we talk about it.

Another time was when we were visiting her parents house in the summer. Nobody was home and the air conditioning wasn't on. We did it on the stairs with the sun streaming in the window, in about 85 degrees or hotter. I have never sweated so much in my life. We just could not wait another minute to jump each other.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I was meeting my "friend" for lunch at his work, in one of the big office towers downtown. He walked right past me, jerking his head to indicate that I should follow him through a door located between the elevators. I think it was a janitor's hallway. He lifted my skirt and fucked me from behind, standing in this hallway while the lunchtime rush continued outside. The door opened and we shoved my clothes back in place and pretended to be just hugging. He said "hey" to the janitor and we waited for him to leave, but alas after that interruption I was too nervous to continue.
 
what a sport

At a loading area behind a store at a mall at night. I was terrified we would get caught. We did it standing up with my dress around my waist. It didn't really work all that well.
and a lucky guy
 
Washington Monument in Baltimore

In a bathroom at work
In a club house in my teens
On top of a hood of my car
In a pool
On the balcony on vacation
In her pussy
 
Her Mom's bed. Her Mom was home cooking dinner and walking about the house.
 
In the woods

My Bf and I were invited to spend a weekend with his parents. Actually I was being introduced to them. His father a handsome middle aged man had me sit beside him at dinner. My Bf sat with his brother and mother catching up on events. His father and I felt the chemistry and liked each other immediately. After dinner he told the family he take me for a walk in the garden that led into a forest. Really liked him till he pulled me into his arms kissing my lips. I didn't wish it. He held me tight and kissed me again.
"my son wouldn't know what to do with a slut like you. " he whispered into my ear caressing my tits at the same time. I kept fighting him off but his strength overwhelmed me pinning me to him. He placed my right hand on his cock bulge. His hand on top of mine rubbing it back and forth over his dick.
" Proof me wrong you aren't a slut " he whispered again
I kept rubbing his monster cock, that's what it felt like. No one could see us from the house I was certain of it. I wanted him, lifted my dress, slipped of my wet panties ready to be fucked by my bfs dad. He lowered me to the the grassy ground, my dress around the waist, I opened for
his cock. He was right I was slutish
FUCK ME, PLEASE
He was the art of fucking. His son never satisfied me. Thereafter I often met with his father.
 
In Clear Creek, at the bottom of the Grand Canyon;
Top floor of a parking garage on the Strip-can't remember the casino though
 
On top of the press box at a high school football stadium. It was a beautiful night. The stadium was empty.
 
My wife and her boyfriend were in a theatre group in college. They got horny during a rehearsal one evening. He took her up to a deserted stairwell. She told me he took her from behind. She said she had to put her hand over her mouth to minimize sound effects which could echo in the stairwell. She told me she was holding on to a railing with one hand, and she could see and hear other people on the lower levels. She said the risk made it hotter. Her big Puerto Rican boyfriend wasn't going to let anything get in his way, motherfucker.
 
Back
Top