Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 50

Hello, you can add me to the list. You can check out my profile and add me if you are interested in chatting.

Pismo Beach

Old (71) guy here, on the Central Coast of CA.

Will drive to your place, if you are a willing woman in CA. Can we talk?:)

So how many of us old timers have to get out and shovel snow today? At least it helps keep me in shape but I am so tired of the snow. Bring on the warm weather and the women in sun dresses. lol.

Hello, you can add me to the list. You can check out my profile and add me if you are interested in chatting.

Oh there's that Lowcountry again - I am originally from that area and do miss it - well a little - certainly not the cold.....

So how many of us old timers have to get out and shovel snow today? At least it helps keep me in shape but I am so tired of the snow. Bring on the warm weather and the women in sun dresses. lol.

*raises hand* Although i did take some help from the neighbor's snowblower.

Can already feel the back stiffening and elbows (tendinitis) singing, and I work out 5 days a week. But shovelling snow is real work.

*raises hand* Although i did take some help from the neighbor's snowblower.

Can already feel the back stiffening and elbows (tendinitis) singing, and I work out 5 days a week. But shovelling snow is real work.

Awwww - so sorry all you guys shoveling snow. Here, I'll get some hot tea with a shot of brandy ready - and oh - this new stuff I discovered BioFreeze - awesome - better than ben gay

Now come on in here and warm up - :D

Awwww - so sorry all you guys shoveling snow. Here, I'll get some hot tea with a shot of brandy ready - and oh - this new stuff I discovered BioFreeze - awesome - better than ben gay

You can warm me up anytime, tweetygal! ;)

KC guy here. Fairly new member of the discussion board. Can't wait to get my 100 posts and the gift of an avatar. I'm 63 yrs old, in good shape, and most importantly have a dirty mind and great imagination. Any and all are welcome to PM and start a dialogue.

so TweetyGal...I'd love to hear details of your experience. You sound like a lot of fun and I hope you're enjoying sunny Florida. I've got cabin fever here in Kansas City and will be driving to Dallas shortly for a brief stay in hopefully warmer climate.

52 yo male in toronto canada

this is the place for me. married but love secret on line fun with other married ladies. perfer 36-65, average to chubby makes me hot, and someone who love erotic chats and c2c, Anyone out there for me?? email me at:

john
xoxoxoxo:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
50 M from Cali here and just joined this forum. Nice place you got here!

55 Michigan

I'd like to meet a mature lady or two

Last edited:
cabin fever

54, college professor, snowed in--with a wandering mind.:)

Good Morning all,,,, everyone getting dug out??? Good luck!!!

Luckily no snow here,,, just cold.

so TweetyGal...I'd love to hear details of your experience. You sound like a lot of fun and I hope you're enjoying sunny Florida. I've got cabin fever here in Kansas City and will be driving to Dallas shortly for a brief stay in hopefully warmer climate.

Thanks - I think I are a lot of fun - others may think me serious - and my experiences? hmmmmm well let me think - there was this one time -

and cabin fever is bad. I can't imagine not going out side every day - if nothing else just to walk out on my pool deck.... but it is chilly here - 60's for us and bad weather which cancelled the shuttle launch - those are awesome

Best offer I've had in awhile. :D

Everything's pretty clear, just extremely cold, wind chills in the single digits. FLA sounds good!

well, thought i'd drop in and say hello. I'm 51 and English (londoner). It's growing colder and we're due a bit of snow next week, but nothing like some of america's been hit with.

I'm single, twice divorced after 2 long term marriages, and enjoying being in charge of my own life for a change. :)

I finally got the driveway and sidewalk cleared. That was a lot of snow to remove and I am sure I will pay for it tomorrow. Now it might snow again on Tuesday. I am all snowed out. Come on warm weather...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back