Any aussies from Melbourne?

Alas, near Perth but I've been to Melbourne.

Spent four seasons there one afternoon.

Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster. I'm in Sydney but travel to Melbourne quite regularly for work. I get to Perth occasionally too.

Yep

There are a few of us here.

Hang around a while, and you'll get to know who we are.

Oz

syd

i'm in sydney

off again - on again so i'm not always around... only when the mood strikes if you know what i mean ;)

Seems to be more Sydney area people here than Melbourne..... *mind going overtime at the possibilities..... :devil:

Ok Dee, so here we all are in Melbourne. What happens next? Do we all get to gether and fuck and suck and eat each other?

Now that would be my idea of giving voice to our truly Melburnian values: all (initally at least) dressed in black, sipping latte's, discussing good literature and avant-garde theatre, and arguing about the footy as we fill our mouths, cunts and bums with cocks tits and fingers, and make a mess of all those nice clothes with sticky cum and pussy juice.

s

So many interesting Lit people here in Me!bourne. Just realised that this Dee is not Dee from Marriedpervs! A handful of Dee's.....bliss indeed. R

Last edited:
I'm from sometimes sunny Melbourne! Haha. We should organize a lit meet up, maybe at a club x or something like that. Would anyone be interested? :)

Back