Freedom's New Guard Interest & Recruiting thread

Okay...

I figured out how to do this with the help of AussieWolf! :D

BRIGHTWELL - The Voice (real name unknown), Criminal Mastermind and Would-be Conqueror
RhoEpsilonDelta - <> (<> '<>' <> aka "<> '<>' <>" aka "<>"), <archetype>
queenclaire - Woman-in-Red (Det. Margaret Meghan 'Meg' Allen FCPD - Ret.), Costumed Viglante Detective & a semi-villainous second character...
SouthernBella13 - <> (<> '<>' <> aka "<> '<>' <>" aka "<>"), <archetype>
silvertongue217 - The Demon (Jonathan Edward Stone), Costumed Vigilante Martial Artist
momadness - <> (<> '<>' <> aka "<> '<>' <>" aka "<>"), Costumed Mystic
Aussie_Wolf - Scythe (Jason Wild), Costumed Meta-Human Speedster
Redwarden - Wrath (Gregory Williams), Costumed Half-Demon Adventurer

M&M RP: Freedom's New Guard (In-Character thread)

M&M RP: Freedom's New Guard (Out-of-Character thread)

Freedom's New Guard (Interest & Recruiting thread

Last edited:
Scythe's Rogue Gallery

Although he has only just started in the superhero Biz Scythe has battled a few Villains and has managed to make a few enemies along the way.

Leech
Serial Killer
Real Name Geoff Kolins

Powers Life draining abilities. He can lay hands upon a victim and suck the life out of the literally. This prolongs his life as well as heals any injuries he might have sustained. He can also create special daggers to be used to perform the same function that will store the life force inside them.

Slammer
Basic criminal
Real Name Kurt Jones

Powers Ability to transform whole body into a large Metal Golem. It stands 7 feet tall and is humanoid in shape. Superhuman strength (10 tonnes) and durability (bazooka's and grenades have done nothing).

Bio What happens when a school bully gets superpowers. Why he goes on a rampage of course. Kurt was in a lab explosion that sprayed him with an experimental new heat shielding metal while on a class field trip. He spent a few months in hospital and has a huge payout to now live on. Still with his new found powers he just loves doing what he does best, pick on anyone he wants.

Gunslinger
Professional assassin
unknown well to Scythe

PowersEnhanced Agility and hand eye co-ordination, Fighting skills and the ability to hit his target no matter what. (Think hawkeye, Bullseye, etc). Carries two laser pistols slung old western style and can draw them in a blink of an eye. Fancies himself an old style western badass.

Last edited:
excellent! when can we start this enchilada?

Hi everyone,

I am really sorry for the delay, it's been a really... stressful weekend. I've been overwhelmed to say the least... it's taking a little more time to get the bad guys from the various RPG sourcebooks as text to post here.

I'm going to post the RP opening post either late tonight/early-tomorrow morning. If everyone can get their Characters ready, we'll be ready to roll.

I've gotten the first post up, to set the stage.... players just have to come up with just how their characters get the message, and arrive at the Freedom Hall hoping to prove that they would be a perfect candidate for membership in a new team!

Back