The Official Author's Hangout 2015 Valentine's Day Contest Support Thread

PennLady

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 26, 2009
Posts
9,412
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and now it's time for Lit's Valentine's Day contest!

First, congratulations to the winners of the Winter Holidays contest. Well done!

Second, keep the color red but change over from snowflakes to hearts and consider Valentine's Day. Whether you're in favor, or wear black in protest, there must be a plot bunny for you out there somewhere. I figured I should start the thread a bit early due to the holidays and also to make up for my last couple of threads being late.

Here are the basics:
Valentine's Day
themes: romantic love, Valentine's Day, Cupid, sensuality, etc.
starts: January 20
closes: February 5
winners announced: February 12

Now chug down the egg nog and get started!

Also: this is the only official Lit contest. Beware of fake contests.
 
hello! is anybody here? is this the right thread?

if it is this is just a reminder to all authors that of course a.i.r. will also be sponsoring a contest. Details will be announced as soon as the a.i.r. xmas/new years contest is over. STAY TUNED...

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2015 :heart: Valentines Day :heart: Contest

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

A.I.R.’s first contest of 2015… cuming soon :kiss:
 
^^^ Like I said, there's only one official contest. Beware of fakes.
 
One month. Damn no rest for me poor weary fingers. Time for a winter plot bunny hunting season...
 
scouries last name is fake. Fake association, fake contests, fake awards, fake lists. Any name associated with any of the above that is not his is real but they just didn't win anything except the displeasure of having their names associated with his.

That's what all the fakery is about, associating his name with the real writers on this site.

Oh and by the way, when was the last time scouries posted a story to Lit? How about December of 2012. So how come he has gotten 13 favorites over the last three days? Anyone want to venture a guess?
 
I'll bite, how?

That's the 64 dollar question, isn't it. No stories but 300 to 400 favorites since he quit. Quit odd. Several other authors who write better stories have fallen 400 or 500 favorites down in less time. Like I said, very odd.
 
Tension

scouries last name is fake. Fake association, fake contests, fake awards, fake lists. Any name associated with any of the above that is not his is real but they just didn't win anything except the displeasure of having their names associated with his.

That's what all the fakery is about, associating his name with the real writers on this site.

Oh and by the way, when was the last time scouries posted a story to Lit? How about December of 2012. So how come he has gotten 13 favorites over the last three days? Anyone want to venture a guess?
I'm starting to sense some tension between the two of you :D
 
I'm starting to sense some tension between the two of you :D

No tension. I just dislike people who spends most of their time trying to screw with other peoples fun. Not to mention screwing with the newbie posters and the newbie writers.

Since his crappy writing and cheating couldn't win him a real contest place, he's made everyone's life hell.
 
Now chug down the egg nog and get started!

You had to mention eggnog! I'm an addict.

It's such a horrible addiction. I get woke up in the middle of the night by "nog" cravings and have to go buy a quart (Why in the hell don't they sell it in gallons?) And so many choices! So many brands now days!

And then, and then...what do they do? They fucking take it of the shelf for a whole damn year!:mad:

The inhumanity of it All!

Don't mind me, I'll just be the guy sitting over here going through eggnog DTs.

MST
 
QUOTE MR COJONES: starting to sense some tension between the two of you ...

Yes Mr Cojones I think just about everyone on the site understands that the dumbtexan is insanely jealous of my wonderful boss.

Even though he's written hundreds of stories and had his thousands of ALTS vote for them the dumb one never has been able to write a best seller. Meanwhile LITEROTICA'S #1 Author best selling success is obvious to all:

Most Read Stories Submitted In: All time


1. 'A' My Name is Alice
A mother and son in a 'sticky' situation. by Emmah (08/18/01) 8,838,008
2. Service
John & his sister start neighborhood service. by TryAnything (01/18/03)
6,905,009
3. Sister Sucks Sleeping Sibling
He gets to know his sexy sisters. by brodosist (11/01/01)
6,616,773
4. A Mother and Her Son
Romance, love and sex between mother and son. by rgjohn (08/15/02) 6,313,482
5. Cheerleader
Cheerleader & her brother discover family secrets. by TryAnything (12/26/02)
5,905,744
6. "Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned
He deflowers sister, impregnates mom. by scouries (12/17/06) 5,844,795

7. Mom Takes A Ride
Mother rides on son's lap in pick-up. by NakdSalr (02/12/01) 4,837,760
8. My Virgin Sister
What starts as spying ends up as much, much more. by samslam (11/23/06)
4,616,409
9. Hindsight
Mary Ellen is seduced into Anal sex by her loving neighbors. by rgjohn (07/03/03)
4,525,175
10. Sitting on My Son's Lap
A five hour car ride to college. by retired04 (08/14/09)
4,022,074
11. "Daddy?" I Whispered
Stephanie seduces her handsome father. by scouries (02/19/06) 3,923,982


 
Bad form trolling in the forums. I was just being funny.

Since scouriesworld is scouries propaganda alt, what else would you expect. Just more lies and bullshit by the king of both.

Most people have him on ignore. It makes life around the contests and the AH a much nicer experience.
 
No writing for me this time. Way too much work to handle this year. I'll be up for Summer or Halloween.


Good Luck to the rest of the hopefuls!


^^^ Like I said, there's only one official contest. Beware of fakes.

Here, here. :)
 
I'd say it sounds like a conspiracy theory, but as a former conspirator, I know that sometimes, people are really up to organized no-goodness! Anyone that could be asked about how thus is possible?

Not a conspiracy. It's proven that he creates his own alts to favourite his own stories and himself. Here's one for example: http://other.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=838472&page=favorites


Doesn't really either way when he's on your Ignore List. Let that fool ramble to himself. Locking horns with him is nothing but a waste of time.
 
I've still got stuff kicking around in the "next year" folder. I'll drag some of it out and see if any of it is inspiring once I get over this flu bug.
 
Thanks to Laurel for deleting my incorrect attempts at starting this thread. My apologies for all the brain glitches. I think they're done now. Can't promise, but I can be optimistic.
 
Optimistic about this one. Story isn't finished, but its started. That's at least something, right? :)
 
I've really really enjoyed writing for the themed contests. They spur my imagination. Fun fun fun. I was feeling all blah and then V Day ideas came to mind and now I've got one cooking. My first Gay Male. I've been wanting to do it for a long time and now I took the plunge. Probably wouldn't have if the contest weren't on so I'm psyched for the extra inspiration.
 
I've really really enjoyed writing for the themed contests. They spur my imagination. Fun fun fun. I was feeling all blah and then V Day ideas came to mind and now I've got one cooking. My first Gay Male. I've been wanting to do it for a long time and now I took the plunge. Probably wouldn't have if the contest weren't on so I'm psyched for the extra inspiration.

That was why I'd really liked Survivor my first year, really pushed you to try the various categories.
 
Loving...husbands?

question for you experienced sorts: I've been working out a story plot for a potential VDay contest submission that involves the man encouraging his female partner into a sexual situation with another man, then gets royally pissed off at her. Some violence ensues but it is all eventually resolved happily. LW doesn't seem quite appropriate - she didn't initiate - but what might be a good category? Neither non-consent nor romance seem quite right, though both will be involved. So...advice? It will not be humor, SF, horror, or gay male is all I know for sure.

Helpful inputs appreciated.
 
Back
Top