Low Quality Pictures from a Low Quality Princess ♛

Oh, my goodness! What a delicious surprise! Hello again, gorgeous!

:kiss:

if he said he don’t want me back, he be lyin’

honestly I’m only here to be toxic, anyone who remember me knows I post my best when I’m at my worst :rolleyes::eek: thanks for having me though :kiss:

honestly I’m only here to be toxic, anyone who remember me knows I post my best when I’m at my worst :rolleyes::eek: thanks for having me though :kiss:

Be your worst girl!!! I like seeing your best work.

Always a pleasure to have you, though I am sorry you are not doing well. You are as seductive and as desirable as ever.
:kiss::rose:

Instead of posting barely revealing photos to cope with my stress and depression, it sure would be nice if a strong, ill-intentioned man came along and slapped my dumb face and shoved my head into a corner of a wall and folded my weak body in half and ripped a hole in my leggings and violently buried his cock into my “unwilling” cunt

Y’know, to remind me I’m not anything but a stupid, worthless, useless bitch who shouldn’t have the capacity to feel any emotions.

Ahhhh, but it wouldn’t take long for that pretty cunt to turn into a winning one, now would it?

Instead of posting barely revealing photos to cope with my stress and depression, it sure would be nice if a strong, ill-intentioned man came along and slapped my dumb face and shoved my head into a corner of a wall and folded my weak body in half and ripped a hole in my leggings and violently buried his cock into my “unwilling” cunt

Y’know, to remind me I’m not anything but a stupid, worthless, useless bitch who shouldn’t have the capacity to feel any emotions.

Why not both? :D

Fluffy and round ,you peeked you naughty girl!
I've asked Santa to human traffic you under my tree, took 6 gallons of eggnog and a store shelf of cookies but he's agreed, wear something warm sexy girl! :devil: :nana:

Lmao. I never really responded to comments but I think I’m going to start going back and start doing just that.

10/10 compliment, + points for wanting to human traffic me, thank you.

Merry Christmas y’all :kiss:

Last edited:
Back