A cigar thread.

I tend towards more mild cigars, Man-O-War Virtue is my current go to...also a big fan of the Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne

I've had the Perdomo. Nice and light, but a nice even smoke. I usually go for medium body with the occasional strong if I'm in the mood, but I enjoyed it.
 
Looks good. I try and support to brick and mortar usually, because I don't want them to disappear, but I'll check out out.

Once again I agree with you, however in the middle of nowhere Missouri brick and mortar cigar stores are rarely seen.
 
I don't smoke anything, but I do like the fragrance of some cigars.

A favored cologne that I don't think has been made in years had tobacco notes...that's what some cigars remind me of.
 
Last edited:
This was a limited Davidoff Nic Toro, given out at the 2013 Davidoff awards.

87adeaad-b72b-4511-9c61-422afb53256c_zps5900143d.jpg
 
I've tried many different cigars, even a Cuban which was ok just wrapped better than any of the others...but my absolute favorite is a Macanudo Portofino.. the first half of it in particular is awesome..


Macanudo-Portofino-2.jpg
 
Guantanameros. Canadian, we get Cubans.

My bro smoked Monte's. He travelled internationally for work. Spain has a free trade agreement with Cuba. He got boxes of Monte Cristos for 125$ Cdn. 750$ Cdn retail here.
 
Guantanameros. Canadian, we get Cubans.

My bro smoked Monte's. He travelled internationally for work. Spain has a free trade agreement with Cuba. He got boxes of Monte Cristos for 125$ Cdn. 750$ Cdn retail here.

I'm a fan of the Montecristo brand. Never had a Guantanamera.
 
Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story. Surprisingly sweet . . . with toasted tobacco notes, and some leather. Very good.
 
Ive come to enjoy a good pipe lately. Ive had some killer blends. Virginia flake is out of this world
 
Ive come to enjoy a good pipe lately. Ive had some killer blends. Virginia flake is out of this world

I've thought about buying a pipe. Nothing too fancy, because I don't want to have to cure it. Maybe a corn cob.
 
I've thought about buying a pipe. Nothing too fancy, because I don't want to have to cure it. Maybe a corn cob.

Glass pipe bro....it's not just for weed, you can smoke baccy out of them too.

Go wet with a fan perc and an ice pinch? Make the smoothest cigar seem harsh.
 
I've thought about buying a pipe. Nothing too fancy, because I don't want to have to cure it. Maybe a corn cob.

Ive got two meercham(sp?) Pipes. I buy em used and sanitize the fuck out of em. Its a bit of work but you can get a killer pipe for not much money. My main pipe is easily a 100+ pipe I probably paid 15 bucks for.
 
Back
Top