Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

"Nice," I say as you smile up at me. "You do know how to make me cum."

Helping you stand, I turn you around and smack you lightly on the butt, "That's for being a good girl; now, let's get dressed and make sure we have everything ready to pack for the trip. I need to make sure I have all my files and stuff in my briefcase for the meetings, so I will be in my office for a few minutes."
 
She stood and getting dressed she lookd at him " I got everything ready I may nap a bit while you get things done so i dont get in way"
She smiled at him " Than maybe hot tub later to relax before a good night sleep before leaving in morning" She said laying down in one of his tshirt and her panties.
 
Watching you pull on one of my t-shirts before going to my office; nice image to take with me. Grabbing another cup of coffee and settling into my office; reviewing all the files; making a couple of phone calls to confirm the schedule. Calling to you down the hall, "I've got to run a couple of errands, I'll be back in a couple of hours."

Stopping at the office supply store and then to the adult store to pick up a couple of toys for the trip. You'll find out about these at the appropriate time during the trip.
 
Laying in bed as you do bussiness thinking tommorrow she be away from here for a few day she couldnt wait,The bussiness part she could cause she dont have alot of alone time with you but after that they be alone,could be loud she loved that.she smiled heared you say you would be back.

She thought she go in hot tub till you returned so she took off her clothes and sat it was outside but no one would see her where the out tub was.She sat and relax wondering what tonight brought for their last night alone for a few days.
 
Walking into the house as you sit in the hot tub, "I'll be out to join you in a few minutes." The supplies from the office store into my briefcase; the toys go in my suitcase. Stripping down to my boxers and walking out to join you in the hot tub.

Settling in, I see your breasts floating on the water, nipples hard already . . . look delicious.
 
" How was your errands you had to run?" she asked as he got in the hot tub she wanted his cock maked her nipples hard.she was hoping he forget bout her not taking orders earlyer bout rubbing his balls she did make him cum.

She smiled at him watching her nipples she pulled them alittle for him " You like?" she asked him.
 
"Yes, baby, I like . . ." sitting back and watching you play with your nipples. I know you are wet already, but for now I cam content to sit back an watch. There is something about watching my partner play with herself . . . her breasts and nipples . . . and more. . .

Still with my boxers on, my cock is getting hard and trying to poke his way out into the water.
 
She play with her nipples more before turning getting on her negs parted her legs and rubbed her pussy she was wet she knewl he liked watching her wet and playing with herself for him.she got wetter knowing he got harder watching her.
" Like this better?" She asked him smiling she let out a moan.
 
Just smiling, no need to say anything . . . love watching you play with yourself . . . especially when your fingers start finding their way into your pussy. I know you like to play with yourself, and the wetter you get, the faster you fuck yourself with your fingers. And, honestly, I don't mind if some of your sweet pussy juice ends up in my hot tub . . .

Laying back with my arms stretched out on the deck of the tub . . . letting your guess at how hard I am under the water.
 
After she plays with her pussy awhile she backs up closer to him giving him a closer view of how wet she was fingers in her pussy,She was so close to him he could touch but she knew he loved to watch for awhile.It maked her wetter to know he could just reach out.

She started to finger herself faster 2 fingers in and she pulled at her nipples she was so wet she wanted him to do anything to her just touch her she needed it the wetter she got kowing when he did it be worth the wait she had to wait.
 
Looking at your naked body . . . posed right in front of me, pussy and ass just begging to be touched . . . I also know that when you expose yourself to me like this, you get even hotter and wetter. All I need to do right now is press a finger against your clit and you will explode into an instant orgasm. Instead, I suck on my finger, getting it coated with saliva and press it against your tiny little hold in your ass . . .
 
Feeling your finger press against my tight asshole moan at the feel of it,Jumping a bit she didnt expect that she wanted his finger to enter her and she knewl she explode but he wanted to tease her.
 
I know what you want, but there are times I feel like teasing a bit . . . probably sometimes a little bit too much . . . but it is always a bit of a test to see if you really are 100% mine. While I continue to press my finger against your asshole, I slide my other hand up between your legs and caress your thighs . . god, I love the way you squirm, trying to get my fingers to touch your clit . . .

Not yet, love, how long can you hold off before you cum . . .
 
Feeling your finger at my tight asshole relaxing soon feel it go in i moan then feel your hand by my pussy wanting so bad for you to touch it moaning " pleases" feeling so wet so wanting to cum but cant feeling my body want you to fuck me,lick me didnt care i needed your touch.
 
First I let press my finger into your asshole . . . "Relax, baby . . . almost ready . . ." Once my finger slides in a bit deeper and I can start to wriggle around inside, I slide my hand up between your thighs and cup your pussy, rubbing the heel of my hand against your clit . . .

"Are your ready to cum, Jess . . . ?"
 
she moan feeling his finger more in her tight asshole she was tight so his finger put alittle pain but wasnt to much she knewl he wouldnt hurt her,he knewl she was not yet used to anal but she wanted to make him happy,then felt his hand at her clit and was all she need at that point she cum hard as soon she felt his hand on her.
 
"Yes, baby . . . cum for me, cum hardddd you slut . . . " Roughly sliding two fingers deep in your pussy, I pinch your clit between the fingers and push you over the edge. Even in the hot tub, I can feel your juices squirting all over my fingers. I can feel your whole body starting to shudder on my fingers . . . your orgasm overwhelming your naked body.
 
As cumming feeling your fingers enter my pussy hard my orgasm goes on not believe how good it feels and pinching my pussy feel so good at that point felt myself cumming so hard in a loud moan that if someone was out they would hear,she slowly clam down and smiled back at him.
" That was great" She said to him turning and bending down so his hard cock was in her wet pussy she moan he feltso good in her she felt so full she moan " Now its your turn to cum this is our last good hard fuck for a few day lts give our neigbors something to talk about we wont be here" She smiled.
 
"Damn, girl, yessssssss . ." as you sit back on my cock and take it all the way in your pussy. Wrapping my arms around you and covering your breasts as you begin to rock up and down on my swollen cock. Lifting my ass off the bench to meet your downward thrusts, I can feel myself getting deeper and deeper with each stroke.

"That's it, love . . keep going, I'm holding back as long as I can . . ."
 
I moan as you begin to rock up to meet my thrust feeling you deep in me.he felt so good she knewl she wouldnt last long before she had to cum.

After a few mins Her body started to shak " Oh im cumming i want your cum now oh spank me i need to cum you feel so good"
 
Hearing you was enough to uleash my orgasm, shooting my spunk deep in your pussy, filling you completely with my cock and cum. Holding you tight against my as I cum, my hands squeezing your tits and nipples. As your body calms from the orgasm, I reach down and squeeze your ass, probably still a little sore from last night . . .

"Turn around and straddle my lap, baby . . ."
 
she felt his cum shootingin her she was suprise she cum alittle feeling him cum set her off feeling his hands on her tits she moan.

After clamming down she feel him squeeze her ass that he spanked last night but it was not that sore she need alittle more before they leavet to remember her to be good she smiled as he told her to straddle his lap so she did so she was facing away from him " What you gonna do with me " she asked him
 
"I didn't really have anything in mind, but maybe you will need a little reminder of who is in charge here . . . you seem to think that if you just stick your pussy or ass out there for me, or drop to your knees and suck my cock, you are able to do whatever you want. But, slave, once we get to the resort, I will expect you to act like a proper young lady at all times.

Thinking about it for a moment, "Go to our bedroom and get on the bed . . . don't dry off; I want to see your wet little ass kneeling on the bed when I get there."
 
She looked at him " I do itcause i know you'll love it but I know you are in charge and on the resort i will know Im yours" Then she did as he say.

She moan getting off his cock and walking into the house and dry out alittle and got onher hands and negs her bare ass in the air waiting for him he maked her hot she just hope he didnt spank her to much getting on the plane tommorrow but maybe she would like it.On this trip she was only his and she wanted to be his.
 
Following you to the bedroom, I watch as you climb onto the bed, your ass still wet from the hot tub, cum dripping down your thighs from my cumming deep in your pussy. Going into the closet and into my 'toy drawer', retrieving my whip made of leather . . . won't be really painful, but will sting when I flip it across your ass.

Stepping back to the side of the bed, I lift the whip and sting it across your ass, once across ech cheek. "On your back, slave . . . spread your legs wide . . . let me see how wet you are now."
 
Back
Top