It Started in the Shower (closed for fulmineo)

Jace sighs. "Only an hour and a half. I was thinking of catching some Z's on the way there. Unless you had something else in mind?"

Jace said as he played with his zipper. He wasn't really sure what he wanted to happen. But he knew this car ride was going to be torture.
 
Lexie managed to behave herself until they finally got to the beach house. THen she grabbed her bags and practically ran inside to claim her own room. She ended up going for the one that was closest to the hot tub, grinning in anticipation. Perfect.

"Hey bro, tonight wanna dip in the hot tub?"
 
When they'd arrived, Jace was more than ready to get inside and just wait his time out. The long ride had been torture and his balls were way past blue.

He grabbed his bags, and followed Lexxie inside quickly. He chose the room nearest her and was very happy to hear her ask him to join her in the hot tub.

"Of course sis, I can't let you hog the hot tub the whole time we're here." Jace replied. He glanced backwards when he heard his parents entering the house.

"Did we hear you guys mention the hot tub? We were uh gonna use it." His dad says.

"We called it dad, and you know it only fits two."

"Fine" Their dad sigh. "We'll be on the beach then."
 
Within minutes Lexie had the hot tub going and was lounging back in it, her bikini top on and already quite wet, her nipples peaking through the fabric. She waited for her brother, wondering how long it would take him to realize she wasn't wearing her swimsuit bottom...
 
As soon as it was clear, Jace rushed out of his clothes and into his swimming trunks. He stopped for a second and thought better of it. He took off the trunks and put on a pair of boxers instead. They cling tighter to him when wet and show off his bulge better.

He rushed to the hot tub and joined his sister, who was already luxuriating in its warmth. As he slid into the hot water, he spoke.

"Hey, baby sister. How you like my little gift earlier?"
 
"Well now we have a little more time....and a little more privacy." Jace says smiling wickedly.

He wades over to his sister and kisses her deeply, his hands caressing her neck.
 
She kissed back deeply, hands roaming over his chest and stomach. Mmmm... she wanted this now. All their touching and play and games had been building up to this moment...

She took one of his hands and rested it on her ass... her bare ass. Then she slid her hands into his boxers and squeezed his own ass.
 
Jace was pleasantly surprised when he felt his sister's bare ass with his hands. And even more pleasantly surprised when she squeezed his own. He grinned wickedly at his sister.

His other hand goes to reach around behind her bikini and undoes it, letting it flow off in the water. He loved the feel of her bare chest against his so he pulled her in closer.

The hand cupping her ass slid down her calf and lifted it.

"Wrap your legs around my waist." Jace ordered. When she complied, he guided his cock straight into her for the first time since this whole thing had started.

He let her get adjusted to his girth for a few seconds and then he began thrusting. As his hips thrust upwards, Jace's hands slid to his sisters shoulders. He grabbed on tight and pushed downwards hard every time he thrust upwards. He wanted to impale his baby sister on his cock.
 
She gasped as he entered her, and gave a shuddering moan as he began thrusting into her, every stroke hard and deep. "Y-you don't... waste time..."

She wrapped her legs around him tightly, rocking against him to match his thrusts. She mouthed and sucked at his neck, her nails digging into his shoulders, raking across the skin. "Don't... stop... harder... fuck me hard..."
 
He planted his feet in the hot tub's floor and really started thrusting upwards. He loved the feel of her nails digging into him leaving scratch marks as the only evidence of their actions.

He could feel his sweet sister's pussy clench down on his hard dick as he he continued to fuck her.

"Oh shit baby sister, you're so fucking tight" Jace whispered into her ear. He wanted to make his sister cry out when they were finished.

He took of her breast into his mouth, gently suckling them, letting his teeth graze her sensitive button. He ran his tongue over her stiff nipple back and forth.
 
She was panting hard now, every breath so loud it was almost a shout. It almost hurt how hard he was thrusting, but at the same time it felt so good. She clenched herself around him and dug her nails deeper, spurring him on.

"Y-you're so big," she said huskily, and reached up with one hand to bury her fingers in his hair, holding him to her breast. "Don't stop!"
 
Encouraged by her words, Jace keeps mercilessly pound his sister. His hand slip down to her clit and his fingers rubbed. He added pressure on it slowly, letting the pressure build up tortuously. He could feel his orgasm building up, but he wanted his sister to cum too.

He thrust into her hard, his balls almost hurting as they collided with her ass cheeks. He climbs out of the hot tub, still inserted inside her. He lowered her to the floor gently, and pushed her legs back until her knees were touching her breasts.

Jace resumed his pounding with a hunger that could only be sated by cuming inside of his baby sister.

"Oh fuck im going to come baby I'm going to cum! Do you want your brothers thick cum covering your walls?"
 
"I-I want... your cum... inside me!" she demanded, and she bit his shoulder, tasting his skin and sweat. "Oh god... godyespleaseaaaaah!" She shuddered, already starting to climax.
 
The feel of his sisters cunt tightening as she neared her climax took Jace over the edge.

As he continued thrusting into her, he came deep inside of her. His cum soaked her walls, and splashed against her cervix. His body twitched uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck, your pussy is so fucking good little sister! Oh shit! Can you milk my cock for me baby sister? Can you clenched down for me?" He implored.
 
She nodded and clenched herself around his cock, milking him for all he was worth. Her nails were drawing blood now, but she didn't care. Let him figure out how to explain those marks....

"Oh God... mmhhhh..." She shuddered and buried her face in his neck. "That's so good..."
 
Jace loved cumming inside my little sister. When she broke skin, my cock spit out another load for her.

He paused for a few seconds, as he enjoyed his first climax. He pulled out of her. "Turn around, and get on all fours sis."
 
"Ooh, you like it dirty?" she purred. "Fucking me like I'm an animal?" She turned around and got on all fours, sticking her ass in the air.

"What happens if Mom and Dad walk out and catch us?" She didn't sound particularly worried.
 
"They're at the beach." Jace Replies. "They're probably fucking right now."

Jace spreads his sisters cheeks and enters her pussy from behind. He grips her shoulders and starts to drill into her.
 
"Mmm yeah... fuck me, Jace..." She arched her back and growled, teeth bared like a cat in heat. "Fuck me like an animal. Fuck your dirty whore sister... you know you like it... you like doing her in the nastiest ways..."

She didn't know where all this dirty talk was coming from, but somehow it made her feel slutty and nasty and HOT. She reached up to play with one of her breasts as he drilled into her, groaning and grunting with every thrust.
 
Jace removes one of his arms from his sister's shoulders and brings it down to her ass, he begins to caress her smooth skin.

Then he brings his hands down sharply on her ass. "Hmm, you like that baby sister? You like having a warm ass?" He said as he fucked her harder and harder, his balls slapping against her cheeks
 
She yelped at the slap, though truth be told that little flash of pain just added to the pleasure. She mewled and rocked against his cock, loving the feeling of his balls against her.

"Yes... ride my ass like that..." She tossed her head. "Pull my hair and ride this pony..."
 
Eager to follow instructions, Jace pulled on her hair, arching her head back so she could look him in the eye.

"You like that huh?" Jace says as he smacks her ass. He stands up, pulling his sister into the air with him. With her hands still on the floor, he began pounding into her, still slapping her ass, enjoying the feel of her ass under his hands.
 
"Mmm, fuck yeah," she grunted, her pussy clenching around him as she neared another orgasm. "Fuck, yes..."

Already, Lexie knew what she wanted to do with her brother next... once he had finished taking her from behind like this...
 
All of Lexxi's words spurred him on and brought him closer to the edge.

Her clenching cunt was going to do him in. Finally, he came and unleashed another load deep inside her pussy.
 
Back
Top