anyone will to write a story?

shaun007

Literotica Guru
anyone willing to write a story?

decided to think about the story.... closed the thread for now.....

Last edited:
So, besides "a thirty year old mom is a sexual creature and uses her body to take care of her family" what would you like? Incest? Whore? Non consent? You say "your mom"... Very unlikely you'd be a legal adult when she was thirty...

More detail, please?

Last edited:
No, post all the relevant information here or don't ask for a story. PMs just limit things too much and there is no upside.

Besides, there seems to be something fishy with this request...or, is that with the OP? Are you of age to be here Shaun?

Last edited:
You didn't offend anybody, other than me with your request for PMs when that's a bad idea.

If he's underage he's either on someone else's account or developed fairly quickly. I mean the account was started in 2009. Speaking as someone who was on this site as a minor (not posting or even in the forums) I wasn't that young. He's been here for five years, in order to still be underaged he would have had to have shown up at age 13. Most thirteen year olds (myself excluded) aren't so interested in the words about sex, especially not when it' sjust as easy to get pics.

So, are you guessing/fantasizing what her life was like when you were a toddler or do you somehow know? Did you plan on being a character? (Not allowed here.)

Some of the fishy bits came from your spelling. I wondered if you were of age to visit Lit. I guess so.

You didn't offend anybody, other than me with your request for PMs when that's a bad idea.

If he's underage he's either on someone else's account or developed fairly quickly. I mean the account was started in 2009. Speaking as someone who was on this site as a minor (not posting or even in the forums) I wasn't that young. He's been here for five years, in order to still be underaged he would have had to have shown up at age 13. Most thirteen year olds (myself excluded) aren't so interested in the words about sex, especially not when it' sjust as easy to get pics.
guys im 29 open minded male, i dont see why i have to prove my age.... looks like this was a bad idea posting this....

So, are you guessing/fantasizing what her life was like when you were a toddler or do you somehow know? Did you plan on being a character? (Not allowed here.)

Some of the fishy bits came from your spelling. I wondered if you were of age to visit Lit. I guess so.

speeling errors come from typing with all 10 fingers, looks like this really was a bad story idea, i did say i want the story to be in moms point of view, but anyways, lets forget the idea....

It's not a "bad" idea. Most anyone in this board will make you think, though. It's part of the brainstorming. We aren't mind readers, so the more info/detail you offer the more a story would appeal to you.

It's not a "bad" idea. Most anyone in this board will make you think, though. It's part of the brainstorming. We aren't mind readers, so the more info/detail you offer the more a story would appeal to you.

look this is the first time trying to develop a story, i got the ages a bit mixed up thats just my idea of how the story should go, hence i was asking for ideas, input ect dint know it was bad to ask for a pm too, ....

As long as the kid doesn't factor into the sex they could appear in the story.

I honestly don't give a shit if you're of age nor do I have any reason to doubt you. You still aren't really forth coming with the details either about your mother or what kind of story you want about her.

Some points:

* Use PMs when you've settled on editor(s) / collaborator(s). Post here to just develop and brainstorm story ideas.

* Yours is not a 'bad' idea. Just know that ANY graphic depiction of sexual activity (including voyeurism) by an under-18 human is prohibited on LIT. You can certainly write about your mom's love life at any time after her 18th birthday, just so long as no minors are involved -- including an underage you. Let's say you set the tale when she's 30 and you're 10. You cannot be in the story as a participant or observer. Write mom's story in 3rd person, with your young self on the sidelines. "Maisie had a great BBC triple-penetration session. After her studs left, she went to check on little Shaun. Still asleep -- good!" Something like that.

* You really should concern yourself with orthography: spelling, grammar, tenses, etc. Read successful stories, not just for their plots, but to see how language is used to tell a clear story. That should be a major goal -- clarity.

Some points:

* Use PMs when you've settled on editor(s) / collaborator(s). Post here to just develop and brainstorm story ideas.

* Yours is not a 'bad' idea. Just know that ANY graphic depiction of sexual activity (including voyeurism) by an under-18 human is prohibited on LIT. You can certainly write about your mom's love life at any time after her 18th birthday, just so long as no minors are involved -- including an underage you. Let's say you set the tale when she's 30 and you're 10. You cannot be in the story as a participant or observer. Write mom's story in 3rd person, with your young self on the sidelines. "Maisie had a great BBC triple-penetration session. After her studs left, she went to check on little Shaun. Still asleep -- good!" Something like that.

* You really should concern yourself with orthography: spelling, grammar, tenses, etc. Read successful stories, not just for their plots, but to see how language is used to tell a clear story. That should be a major goal -- clarity.

thanks for the advice, i understand, will do some reading...

Popped head in. Read few posts, saw this...

bloodinthewater.jpg

Shrugged and left. :D

Shaun you needed a bigger boat buddy...

Why thank you, now I'm tempted to write a wonderful story about how you get in the water. It'll end better than it did for that other guy I promise.

Back