Den of Angels (closed for wideeyedone and Blase)

"Aren't you going to fuck me, Joel?" She whispered as his fingers teased her. His fingers felt her, warm, slick and ready. Her body writhed beneath him. "I want you to fuck me again." Her voice was a breathy whisper. She tugged on her nipples as he teased her.
 
Joel looked up from between Julie's legs.

"I figured you'd be tired, sweetie. I was planning to just relax you, tuck you in and then go so that you could sleep."

"But if you're not quite that sleepy after all..."
 
"mmmm, I want you to fuck me.... i can beg if you want." She purred. Smiling down at him.

Julie supported herself with her elbows. "I will fuck you back." She teased.
 
"Under different circumstances if I thought you'd enjoy it I might make you beg," he smiled.

"But for now, why don't you just help me out of my clothes?"

He offered his hands to help Julie into a sitting position.
 
Julie rolled up. Soon her hands were under his shirt. Then she tugged it off. She pushed him back. She leant over him, her breasts brushing against his bare chest. She opened his fly. Her hand slipping into his jeans, finding his hard cock and pulling it out.

"I am too impatient to undress you." She purred. She straddled his hips and took her cock into her hand. Guiding him into her. She rocked her hips, taking him inside of her all the way. Her tummy and hips rolled as she fucked him. Her head was thrown back, her hair streaming down past her shoulders.
 
Joel would have said that there was no chance of being taken by surprise after so much foreplay, but Julie's excitement and agressiveness caught him off guard.

He watched and felt Julie ride him while he was still mostly dressed, his hands creeping up her side to seek her breasts. When he found them and cupped one with each hand, she bent toward him, her tits hanging down as he fondled her.

All at once, he was over the edge, having hardly been aware of the buildup of sensation because he had been feeling the sensations rather than thinking them. With a moan and a firm grip on Julie's tits, Joel's pleasure poured out of him and into Julie.
 
Julie collapsed against him after he came inside of her. SHe kissed his throat and rubbed her breasts against his warm chest.

"I hope you don't mind" She teased softly. She snuggled in close.
 
"Mind?" Joel murmurred, then smiled lazily.

"I'm still not sure what happened. Did anybody get the number of that fuck?"

"By the way," he added, shifting a bit so that as they lay facing each other he could put an arm around her, "is it a problem if I stay over tonight? Because if I'm not going to go, I'd better leave before I get too comfortable."
 
Last edited:
"i want you to stay." JUlie whispers as she nestles in close. She snuggles in, putting her head on his chest. She hooks her leg onto his. She runs her fingers up and down his stomach as the snuggle.
 
"That's great, sweetie," Joel said sleepily.

"Let me just take a quick timeout, though. Be right back."

Joel went to use the bathroom but was back seemingly within a minute.

Before he crawled back into Julie's arms, he stripped off the rest of his clothes.
 
Julie was half asleep when Joel returned. she snuggled in close. she made all sorts of sexy little sounds as she settled in. her warm breasts pressed to him.
 
"Do you like to spoon, Miss Julie?" Joel whispered.

"Have you ever gone to sleep like that?"
 
I nod. "do you want front or back?" i whisper. i smile so widely. i have never felt this comfortable with anyone in bed before.
 
"I'd like to lie behind you, sweetie. As long as you don't mind that every time you move, I'll probably get an erection."
 
Julie rolld on her side and snuggled back against Joel's cock. His arm felt warm and comforting slung over her.
 
Joel let his arm drape over Julie. He found a breast and cupped it with his hand.

"Can you get to sleep like this?" he whispered.
 
"mmmm, yes." she sighed happily. "i like the way that feels." she nestled in, sighing and adjusting.
 
Joel molded himself to Julie as thoroughly as he could.

Her nipples were stiff and he was partially erect as they fell asleep.
 
In the morning Joel awoke by himself. Julie was curled in the chair wearing a big red t shirt with Crimson Tide written across the front. She smiled as she watched Joel sleep. She didn't have much to offer, she hoped he was up for Honey Nut Cheerios or yogurt.
 
Julie got out some of her composition homework. She had been composing a duet for the piano and cello. She didn't need her instrument out, she was double checking the chords on the piano part. The chart was spread across the table. She had her glasses on, a pencil tucked behind her ear. If she hadn't been bare assed she would look very studious.
 
Joel slipped out of Julie's bed quietly.

She had probably heard him, but gave no sign as he padded up behind the chair she sat in.

"Hey," he said, looking over her shoulder.

"So, you write music as well as play it?"
 
"Yes, my focus is performance, but I compose as well. THis is a duet with piano."

She leant over and kissed him.

"Last night was perfect."
 
"Yeah, I really enjoyed being with you, and being with you here, in your own space."

He reached down, grasping the bottom of her t-shirt with both hands.

"You're a little overdressed for your company this morning, don't you think?"
 
She raised her arms and let him undress her. Her sleek body on display for him.

She smiled up at him. "The way you look at me. You make me feel not just sexy... but beautiful."
 
He touched her cheek, then drew two fingers along the line of her mouth, tracing her lips. A heartbeat later, his hand dropped to her breast, finding a nipple and beginning to tease at it.

"What about when I touch you, Miss Julie? Does that mostly make you feel beautiful or make you feel sexy?"
 
Back
Top