The Pussy Slide Tease

I love the feel of the cock head on my clit. It drives me wild. Alas most men are in a hurry to get inside...
 
slidin

A nice well oiled slide with my ass in the air and a nice hard cock rubbing up and down my crack is always a welcome feeling......
 
This.

I love spooning after sex. When his cock gets hard again but is still wet as it slides between my ass cheeks. Oh yeah

I love that. After your done but your man is still holding you and you get him hard in his sleep to do it all over again. It's erotic and romantic :)
 
Ladies you are making me hard just thinking about all the sliding and teasing. What a great way to start the day.

Thank you
 
Given this thread is about the tease, you would hope that I would have a bit more control, and perhaps aim, than to simply explode on my keyboard. :cool:

There are plenty of other places I'd prefer to deposit my load. Care to find out...
 
A man who loves the build up

I'm glad to see this thread, especially being a first time poster in this section. I would love to tease my ex-wife this way. Before she would remove her panties I would angle the head of my cock to run along her lips. And right when I would get to her clit, I would thrust up so that my head would slowly push past her clit. The I would slowly work the rest of my shaft against her clit then saw my way back and forth. Once I felt her panties wet, I would push her panties aside tease her a little longer before I penetrated her. Sometimes a quickie is good but when I got to take my time it made for such incredible and animalistic sex.
 
The feel of a hard throbbing cock rubbing against my pussy lips, feeling a man grind into me knowing he wants me but has the self control to wait and prolong the anticipation. It makes me crazy. If he takes his cock in hand and starts using it on my clit rubbing the tip against it, rubbing up and down just inside me playing with me treating it like a sex toy. When a guy does that.... it brings out the most wild and animalistic part of me. I beg, I plead heck I nearly howl at the moon (think I might have once or twice lol) for him to shove it in. Done right I tend to orgasm hard enough to make me shake and feel like i"m going to pass out.
 
I love the feeling of a woman's slick lips and swollen clit against my hard cock.

Sadly, my wife is not such a fan of the tease.

She just wants it in there.
 
The feel of a hard throbbing cock rubbing against my pussy lips, feeling a man grind into me knowing he wants me but has the self control to wait and prolong the anticipation. It makes me crazy. If he takes his cock in hand and starts using it on my clit rubbing the tip against it, rubbing up and down just inside me playing with me treating it like a sex toy. When a guy does that.... it brings out the most wild and animalistic part of me. I beg, I plead heck I nearly howl at the moon (think I might have once or twice lol) for him to shove it in. Done right I tend to orgasm hard enough to make me shake and feel like i"m going to pass out.

I feel exactly the same way. And I've howled at the moon too :D
Leads to a great orgasim and proves my man cares enough to make sure i'm pleasures and not just used for his pleasure.
 
I love all the glorious responses from all the incredibly sexy women to this thread. The next time you are intimate with someone, make sure you engage in the pussy slide tease and then tell us about it.
 
I love all the glorious responses from all the incredibly sexy women to this thread. The next time you are intimate with someone, make sure you engage in the pussy slide tease and then tell us about it.

I'm giving my man a link to this thread, then tonight have him tie me up and see what happens. Will let you know the results. :devil::D
 
Killjoy, it's so hot to imagine this thread coming to your real life experiences, please do let us know all the details
 
I will. I'm not an author and don't mess with fiction :):devil:
 
Last edited:
Cool thread.

I love the feeling of my bf's hard cock sliding along my pussy, it feels so good. I haven't actually used the head of his cock to play with myself but that sounds unreal so I'm trying that when I get to see him next. :D
 
Do you enjoy the tease and manipulation of a cock sliding the length of your pussy? The exhilaration of the tease? Do you like to cum like this before / instead of penetration?
Do I? Long sliding deep penetration, in and out... slowly... at first... lovely cock thrusting in and drawing out, until just the very tip touches my slit, gently teasing my clit... Oh yeah. I'd most likely cum like this before and after, and again, after penetration...:devil:
 
When i was in college, I got a summer job in the town my older sister lived in. She and her room mate let me stay with them in in their apartment for the summer. Her room mate was a nurse.

Anyhow, after a few weeks, me and her room mate hooked up after a party. She was fine with oral, but wouldn't let me fuck her without a condom. She was worried about getting pregnant.

She gave great head but I still wanted more. After returning the oral favor, and a little pleading, she finally came up with a compromise.

She had me lie on my back and straddled me. She had a very meaty cunt with thick labia, and of course, was extremely wet from the orgasm my tongue just provided.

By then I was rock hard again (oh, to be 20 again!) and my cock was sticking straight up against my stomach. She pulled her pussy open and then pressed herself down on the underside of my shaft.

Her thick pussy lips folded around the sides of my cock, and she started to rock up and back, coating my cock from my balls to my cockhead with her copius juices.

Tilting her pelvis, she started dragging her clit up and down my shaft. With her cunt lips surrounding my shaft, it was as warm and wet as actually fucking, but without being inside her, there wasn't the tightness, so I was able to last a lot longer than usual.

She leaned down while doing this and we shared a passionate wet kiss. Then she fed me her ample breast and I licked, sucked, and nibbled on her pebble-hard nipple.

She started to rock her hips faster and press down harder on my cock and moaned loudly as she came all over my cock and balls. I shot my load at the same time and squirted all the way up to my chest.

She leaned down and licked the trail of cum off my chest and belly. Then she leaned into my ear and whispered "go to the pharmacy tomorrow!"

Needless to say, I got to the drug store first thing in the morning, and much to my sister's chagrin, I moved into her room mate's room for the remainder of the summer.

Sadly, that was the first and only time I experienced the 'pussy slide' but it was one of the hottest and most erotic experiences of my life.

This happened 30 years ago but I remember it like it was yesterday.
 
Back
Top