I am the Boss (Closed to PrincessAmelia)

"Its okay I've come to grips with it now." She said as she leaned back on him a little. "Your so right this job is going to do me the world of good I miss making money." She looked at him and brushed her hand against his leg."Well there's been no man for a while no man wants a girl who looks after her parents all the time but there in home now I can't do it anymore. I want to work so I can pay for their care but mostly I want to work cause I miss it. Your sweet you haven't changed much either your still as hot as usual." She said laughing.n
 
She was always so sweet and caring. All of this was coming back to me as she touched my leg. "Oh, your other question on how I could have made this...well, I was part of a small bank and started investing in gold and silver and started building a fortune in speculation and selling. and then, next thing i know, I started getting people calling me, looking for help." It was the simple truth, but there were alot of things that I could not force myself to tell her. Alot of things occured that were under the table, but when she was coming onboard as my aide, she would learn the truth in the long run.

"So, wait, now that we're both alone, tell me, what did you honeslty think of me during school. I mean, we were eighteen and about to graduate im curious now what you thought of me. I thought alot of you.
 
"Well I'm glad you did well for yourself." She thought to herself this undercover work so far isn't going good he hasn't admitted anything he'd done. "Well come on we dated on and off in high school I cared for you a lot but we were young and we wanted to have fun. What did you think of me." She looked at him as she rested against his chest. "I cared for you so much this much." She said before kissing his lips quickly and softly.
 
"Well I cared for you as well. You're right though in that we were young and foolish," smiling as she rested against me and felt warmer than from the fire as Ilooked into her eyes. "You're so lovely, you know that, right? You always were." Smiling though I could not push myself the last few inches and place a kiss on her soft lips.I dont know why, I just couldn't do it. Perhaps it was the fear of rejection that was flowing through my body. it was something that had plagued me for years, even with this vast empire that I have collected, there was something about having a woman this close to me and know wthat she was not going after what was in my wallet always struck a cord with me deep down as my right arm reached round her shoulder to draw her closer to me.
 
"Well I'm still pretty foolish though I'm older." She laughed her body was warm all over his eyes on her made her have chills. "Well I'm nothing special like you. You give so much to those who need and your still very humble about what you have." Being so close to him made her heart race there was something so different about him compared to other crooks."You know what I can't believe your still nervous around me. I'm nervous around you too but I've always been bolder then you." She leaned in and kissed his lips softly. Her lips against his felt right. She moved back and looked at him. "Babes you know I don't do this kiss guys I haven't seen in years I felt like your lips were magnets drawing me to kiss you."
 
She kissed me and I felt so warm all over as I placed her drink on the coffee table and brought both of my hands, gently placing them on her hips and gave a light kiss in response. She always was a lovely woman and being the boss for so long I had neglected most of everything else in my life and forgotthe warmth a woman could give. Her lips were sweet, perhaps from the wine, and everything else melted away as we looked into each others eyes as her chest lay against mine, feeling their weight and softness and that revealing dress that wrapped her body and remembering that we were, indeed, alone in this house.

"So, what are you thinking, Crystal?" Raising an eyebrow and pulling my lips back in a teasing smile.
 
She was happy that he responded to her kiss he was tender unlike every guy she had been with even the people she wasn't going to arrest. She could see a lot of good in him and she kinda of felt bad leading him into false security. She really wanted him she wanted him to take her even though she'd heard a lot of bad things about him she felt bad cause so far the good out weighed the bad."Well we can do whatever you want." She said stroking his leg. She bite her lip looking at him. She rubbed her boobs against his chest. Her hand was getting higher up his leg. "We could make me your sexretary we could have fun together no strings attached just to good friends having fun together."
 
I laughed, 'sexretary?' She was so sweet and she was being serious about that and honest. "Well, if that's the case, then we better get started." Leaning in and giving her another kiss I wanted to ask what she would do for me. She stated 'no strings attached' and I was very giddy, wanting to take her on the spot, but I liked to take my time, savor the moment. "Here, come with me" I said slowly standing up and lightly holding her hand and coaching her along towards the back bed room. There was a custom made bed, larger than king size, with up to a dozen pillows and sheets made of silk that were ivory in color sitting in the middle of the room. "Hop on" I said.
 
"Yeah Sexretary you wouldn't be paying me sex though it would be free cause I really want to." She laughed nervously. She kissed him back when he kissed her. "Okay where are we going." She said standing up holding his hand she looked around as he lead her up the stairs. "Your house is so lovely its sad you don't have anyone to share with but one day you will make some woman so happy." She hopped on the bed she smiled at him and pulled him on with him. She leaned into him she kissed him softly as she stroked his chest.
 
We kept kissing and I wanted more and she wanted more. Perhaps it was the dry spell that made me hesitant to go but enough kissed I slid my tongue into her mouth and sloshed around, feeling her teeth before pulling back and tasting more of the wine that was still there. "Would you wear uniforms for me?" I teased looking down and seeing the plump, hanging breasts and wanting to reach out and pluck at them like grapes from a vine. I did hope she wore uniforms, they were sexy to me.
 
"Well what kinda uniforms you on about I will dress up I like uniforms too." She kissed him passionately as she ran her fingers through his hair. "I Want you so much we need to celebrate me coming to work for you." She stroked his chest as she put her hair behind her ears.
 
"I'm excited that you're coming to work for me, Crsytal" speaking between kissed. The uniforms would wait for now as I leaned more and more towards her until I had genty pushed her onto her back and I'm hovering over her, hands on either sides of her head keeping my frame up and still kissing her, "We need to make up for all that lost time." Winking and givng another kiss as my pelvis slowly lowered and grinded up against her dress. She was so sexy in it, I didn't want her to take it off as the heat between us rose.
 
"I'm excited too and why are you excited huni." She was so into kissing him that she was forgetting that she was an undercover agent. She looked in his eyes forgetting about who she really was. She bite her lip laying under him. She went back to kissing him."Oh yes we do. Oh John please take me I want you." She whispered into his ear as she rubbed against him. She kissed him as she stroked his chest and she slipped her hand lower. She slowly ran her hand over his cock.
 
Last edited:
I just wanted to take her, in everywhich way possible and just spray her all over and make her fullfill her propersition of being my sexretary and just go crazy. I could feel her hands gliding up my pants and I lowered myself and kissed her longer and lowered myself further onto my elbows and turned my hands in so I could finally feel her chest for the first time in what would be the first of many things between us, "I want you" I moaned between kisses.
 
"Do you only want me because we have our hot history?" She asked him she should of never said she worried he'd sense something was pretty fishy. She rolled him onto his back. She kissed him before un-zipping his trousers. She pulled his trousers down then his boxers. She kissed his cock softly and then stroked his balls. She took his cock head in her mouth she sucked his cock head softly as she looked up at him. She didn't know why but she felt connected to him only though she had really only met him today but then she remembered she had gone to the same high school as Crystal and him. She had been a shy and very nerdy she was in library most and she kept herself to herself. Though she had worked on a few projects with him and they had got on he was a cool guy so when they finished the projects he didn't talk to her till the next time he needed help on homework or a project. She couldn't believe she was going to have sex with her high school crush.
 
As she worked me up I couldn't respond to her as her hest bobbed with the workings of her hands. They were big, so big I could fit my rod between them like a hotdog in a bun. My heart was racing and I wanted to explode right then and there with my old crush, but I wanted more from her. More. "God Crystal, I want to fuck you so badly" confessing in a drawn out moan as my hands stroked her sides.
 
She started to suck harder on his cock as she took more in her mouth. She took his hands and put them on her boobs. She looked at him as she took him all the way down her throat. Hearing him say "God Crystal, I want to fuck you so badly" it put her in a funny mood if he really new who she was he would of turned her away even if she wasn't a police officer well that was how she felt she didn't know if it was true but right now she wasn't going to say anything. She carried on sucking his full cock his cock hit the back of her throat.
 
My cock was maybe seven inches long and a four inch width and hairless. Kinda careful on the hair, don't know why, but I kept it shaved. As she took me in and deepthroated me my head flopped on the bed and felt her soft breasts in my hands, "I want you" continued to moan more and more as we were doing this, "Do you want me?" I asked lifting up my head to look at her.
 
She was happy he was hairless she hated getting pubic hair in her mouth as she sucked cock it put her off performing but he was hairless and she actually wanted to please him she wasn't just doing it cause she had to.She nodded her head when he asked "Do you want me?" She wasn't lying she did want him. She lifted her head off of his cock. "I want you why do you need to ask I had your cock in my mouth." She laughed as she crawled to the top of the bed she kissed him. "I want you in me."
 
Reaching down and pulling the bottom of her dress up and feeling that backside I told her to take my cock and to put it into her twat and ride me like there's no tomorrow. "Where do you want me to cum, honey?" I asked moaning and drawing a breath as her breasts dragged onto mine nd saw she was hungry. I was going to enjoy having her at my side, fulfilling my every need, and God it was great. "Do me, Crystal."
 
She hoped he wouldn't notice any differences in her body to the real Crystal. She slide onto his cock. "Oh god yeah fill me up with your cock." She said sliding all the way down she looked in his eyes. "Oh god baby you can cum wherever you like." She kissed him as her boobs rubbed against his chest. She started to bounce slowly on his cock. She moaned in his mouth.
 
It wasn't the biggest bald stiffy in the world as it pierced into her tight hole but it was a great satisfaction feeling it slowly open as it reached the limits with her bottom now resting on my pelvis as we started bucking gently with one another, blindly kissing and moaning as my hands grasped her backside and squeezed both cheeks hard and felt the fingertips going into the flesh. She was more sexy than I last remembered Crystal.
 
She moaned feeling him in her. She pushed herself hard down on his cock. She stroked his chest as she slowly bounced on his cock. She loved the feeling of him filling her tight pussy. She looked into his eyes. She saw nothing but good in him despite she had been sent here for the bad he'd done. She felt like she could never turn him she was going to stay around though for now anyway as Crystal. She moaned feeling him grip her ass. She ran her nails over his back. She couldn't believe She was with her high school crush. She had liked him so much but she was shy and never told him in school she liked him. She so wished she had then she wouldn't be pretending to be another girl. She moaned softly. "Oh god yes." She bite his neck playfully. "I wish we didn't have that party we could of stayed like this all night." She said laughing she looked in his eyes in a loving way.
 
Mumbling as my lips rolled down her front and between her breasts, I concurred. That party was something not to be missed, but we still had many hours before it was time to go and during that time we could catch up as Crysta squeezed herself onto my rod and began bouncing more and more as her large tits began to rise and fall with the motion even in that dress. Very sexy and all natural. A woman like this at my side would be a great benifit for this party for the other bosses, but pleasure before business as she rode my cowgirl style and my fingers dug into her flesh then I gave a smack to both cheeks and smiled whilst droping my head onto the silk sheets.
 
She hoped he wouldn't notice the birth mark on her inner thigh the real Crystal didn't have one it was just a birth mark that Scarlet had. She wished being with John wasn't a job she actually wanted to be with him. "Oh John harder." She called out as his balls slapped against her ass she bounced harder pulling on her rock hard nipples. She kissed his neck as she looked in his eyes she was loving being with him. She ran her long nails over his chest roughly. "Oh yeah." She breathed heavily she was starting to orgasm on his cock."Maybe before or after the party I will take you to my place to show you some of my costumes I have a lot." She laughed looking at him. "You will love them all I bet." She stroked his head.
 
Back
Top