Try This & Report Back

Ladybird

Awww Ladybird....

You know that men are always trying to find ways to make a woman happy....(Aren't WE???)) lol...

But yes i think it's great also..and really appreciate the information coming from here...to help me also..

ummmmmmmmmmmm Now just to find a woman to use it on...

kiss

Re: Ladybird

love2kiss00 said:
Awww Ladybird....
You know that men are always trying to find ways to make a woman happy....(Aren't WE???)) lol...
But yes i think it's great also..and really appreciate the information coming from here...to help me also..
ummmmmmmmmmmm Now just to find a woman to use it on...
kiss

<looking around... raising hand in the air>

Pick me!

:D

aww

Aww my sweet Ladybird..

I picked you the day we started talking on here....but my thumb right now just will not reach you.................too short...i'm afraid..

but i do wish.

And you ladies....I would make this post required reading...for the guys that you have met on here..or at least talked too...

Re: Thanks

MR.GGG said:
I love the feedback. Com'on lurkers. Hit reply button at the bottom and let the rest of us know how it worked for you, who with (I'll need their phone numbers) and any new techniques you've tried that worked. There's gotta be dozens (hundreds - thousands!!!) of different scenarios that you've adapted to work with this. Anybody do the, "Vee haf wayz hoff makin you TALK!" one?
Don't "just" make her cum over and over. Mix it in with roll playing, strange locations (that's great because once she has the GSpot orgam perfected you can slide a finger/thumb in there almost anytime and almost anyplace and give her a quick O- usually in under a minute) - anything to make it new, exciting, kinky or Xtra loving.

I mentioned waaay back in this thread about the G&ASpots were associated with child birth. Endorphine triggers was my guess. It also, from my experience, changes the nature of the orgasm. Anybody else notice that the clitoral orgasms produces a "sucking UP" muscle contractions whereas the G&ASpot orgasms result in a pushing "down and OUT" movement?? Use this fact. Always give the vagina something to "fight" or grab. It increases the amount of muscle tension during the orgasm hence increasing the intensity.

I loved Mr. DYK's ref. to "autoorgasm" That is SOOO kewl. Get a bunch of orgasms going and then ya don't even move your finger or thumb in there. Her body seems to anticipate another hard poking on the right spot and it just seems to spontaneously trigger another series of contractions. I loved to lie beside her and smile...so she KNEW I was going to keep going. I'd not even move my finger / thumb. I could see her struggling to control the approaching orgasm - that is - trying NOT to cum again but she couldn't and another one would wrench thru her body. That would happen in her HEAD because I wasn't putting any pressure on her GSpot. AUTO-ORGASM the spontaneous triggering of a massive orgasm JUST FROM the ANTICIPATION of more to cum!!!!

Absolutely awesome!! Thanks again for the feedback.:cool: :p

Hey Mr GGG,

A short research report.

I think that you are correct in surmising that pleasure is a response to childbirth. Sounds a little funny until you think about it biologically.

Women frequently enjoy a normal pregnancy because there is constant stimulation of the A- and G-spots by the foetus.

During lovemaking we copy this process, stimulating the A-spot, G-spot, clitoris and every other part of the body that you've turned on. A penis is usually not designed to curve back and stimulate the G-spot. Rather the function of the penis is to deliver sperm as close to the cervix as possible to be sucked into the cervix by muscular action stimulated during copulation. Therefore the A-spot is the 'target', if a target exists at all.

Your method merely copies the birth process, by stimulating the spots manually. It is terrific!!!

1. As noted before, the important factors influencing success are many, but during manipulation I have observed a lessening of response due to apparent desensitisation over time. This is logical nervous conditioning. The remedy is to relax and take more time stimulating other parts of the body.

2. There appears to be a preferred order of stimulation, but this may vary between individuals.

3. The intensity of pressure is important - firm is very acceptable, but work it out with your partner.

4. Outside pressure works, preferably with an empty bladder to start. Also on a slim woman the whole pelvic girdle is sensitive both inside and outside.

5. Muscle tone of the PC muscles is critical and easily improved with the Keigel exercises and belly-dancing.

6. In a more than casual relationship it is possible using your method to rouse the woman to autogasm very, very quickly and keep her there almost indefinitely. However, it takes trust because of the intensity of pleasure.

7. The carry-over effect is real and may last for hours, being triggered by a light touch on the arm or the brush of knickers against the body.

8. During the rise to autogasm the best results are obtained by intermittent stimulation rather than continuous stimulation. The body switches off if overstimulated. so short, sharp busrts of pleasure have the most stimulating effect.

Hope this helps. PM me if you would like more details.

Don

Don I commend you on your post.. you've obviously put a lot of thought and work into it.

I really think though that your work should be put to the test.

So I'm volunteering.

When would you like me around?

;)

Seriously, what you've written makes a lot of sense. I'd be very interested to hear from a couple who have put it all into pracise.

Ladybird

Ladybird said:
Don I commend you on your post.. you've obviously put a lot of thought and work into it.

So I'm volunteering.

;)

Seriously, what you've written makes a lot of sense. I'd be very interested to hear from a couple who have put it all into pracise.

Ladybird we can try it the nite we go and see Neil Diamond...k?

Re: Ladybird

Originally posted by love2kiss00
Ladybird we can try it the nite we go and see Neil Diamond...k?

On a 'Hot Summers Night?'.... pure bliss.

Too Good an Offer . . .

Ladybird said:

So I'm volunteering.

;)

As soon as you can get here!! I'll put the champers on ice, right now! :rose: :p :devil:

Re: Too Good an Offer . . .

Originally posted by Don K Dyck
As soon as you can get here!! I'll put the champers on ice, right now! :rose: :p :devil:

Make it coffee... I'll catch the red eye.

Oh.... and don't put on anything special, in fact.. take it off..:p

Tried it....and I am giving it a thumbs up.....or is that thumb angled downward...hmmmmmm..I get so confused when I think about the application.....I will never look at a thumb the same way...multiple thanks.....;)

YO

Thanks for the further "research" Don and Thanks for sharing. It's great to have input from others, new techniques and things to try - after all we ARE all different. The fact that so many people have had (and ARE - probably RIGHT this INSTANT too) success (ORGASMSSSS) with this technique or at least some variation of it is GREAT. When I first posted here about 200 posts back now, my PM box was full of "BULLSHIT!!", "F**kOff - Know-it-all" , "No wonder your wife died" , "42 orgasms in one evening - CRAP!!" so hearing how many people it has worked for is extremely satisfying. I'm sure Sue wanted me to share and is happy for all of you.

BTW, I did a LOT of research at one time too. I didn't "discover" the G or ASpots or the technique. That knowledge has been around for a while. I found tho that most guys and even a lot of women didn't even KNOW they had G&ASpots. Many knew and had orgasms from being stimulated there but didn't know that all their SO had to do was wait 10 seconds and it would all happen again ... and again ... and again. THAT is what makes the technique so awesome. All I need these days is a new "victim."

Now if I could just figure out a way to CHARGE for every additional orgasm.

Re: YO

MR.GGG said:
Thanks for the further "research" Don and Thanks for sharing. It's great to have input from others, new techniques and things to try - after all we ARE all different. The fact that so many people have had (and ARE - probably RIGHT this INSTANT too) success (ORGASMSSSS) with this technique or at least some variation of it is GREAT. When I first posted here about 200 posts back now, my PM box was full of "BULLSHIT!!", "F**kOff - Know-it-all" , "No wonder your wife died" , "42 orgasms in one evening - CRAP!!" so hearing how many people it has worked for is extremely satisfying. I'm sure Sue wanted me to share and is happy for all of you.

BTW, I did a LOT of research at one time too. I didn't "discover" the G or ASpots or the technique. That knowledge has been around for a while. I found tho that most guys and even a lot of women didn't even KNOW they had G&ASpots. Many knew and had orgasms from being stimulated there but didn't know that all their SO had to do was wait 10 seconds and it would all happen again ... and again ... and again. THAT is what makes the technique so awesome. All I need these days is a new "victim."

Now if I could just figure out a way to CHARGE for every additional orgasm.

Hey man, you mean have this much fun AND get paid??? Right on!!!

(But there again I wouldn't want to discourage any volunteers, so I guess there would have to be a free "try before you buy" sampling system.

Seriously though, there have been many knockers along this thread, which I have read in its entirety, and all I can say is "Poor buggers, I hope you find your way to exhilerative pleasure some other way."

but "e per se muove" as Galileo said, and they will have to go full circle to return to this technique here to achieve their goal.

Peace Don

:) :)

MR G

Mr G

Can us women do something like this to our selfs, or can you suggest something?

cindy ;)

Yup !

There are several posts in the 214 or so entries here where women have described doing it to themselves. There are a number of very good dildos especially made with a nice bend at the end so you can bop the G&A Spots without breaking your wrists and that goes for you and / or a partner. I think it's a lot more fun to do it with a lover but if you're young I wholeheartedly recommend you learn all about your own turn-ons, erogenous zones and especially your clits and G&ASpots. That way you can TEACH a lover exactly what turns your crank. It is the WORST misconception in relationships between sexes that a guy automatically knows what/where/how to turn hisSO on (and vice versa). If you have discovered all this for yourself then you can tell your SO exactly what to do how hard or soft, which way, how wet etc etc etc. Most guys would LOVE to have this info provided for them. In a few cases the jerk may be too "macho" to care or too into himself to listen so find somebody who will learn and enjoy turning you on properly.

Good look.

BTW do NOT grin too much when buying zuccinni at the grocers', OK?

Last edited:
HardeeHAr

I see by your Bio that you are "involved" so that would be a nope.

Yes, I'm actively "soliciting" for victims - prefer A victim but I'm fair. Take a number. Wait by the door. I'll be out in a minute! hahahahaha

Did you S.O. figure out how to do it right? Any success? I doubt it if you're thinking of applying for the position. Oh and WHAT a position it is too!

I was thinking of making a video. I need (Oh GAWD do I NEED...!!!) a gurl with a terrific ASS and a marathon runner would be a plus 'cause then I could go for a new record and I'd just edit the tape so it would show her cumming and cummming and cummming. Seriously tho. To show the technique and the results and to show how it can happen repeatedly until she begs for mercy - I think it'd sell like twinkies! When I'm on LARRY KING I'll wave to all you guys!

so whatz you ass look like??? .....

Re: HardeeHAr

MR.GGG said:
so whatz you ass look like??? .....

I have a very nice ass but I'm not a marathon runner. Not seriously applying, just posting for the sake of jocularity. S.O. doing just fine thanks to you. Happy hunting.

K

Ya!

RE: S.O. doing just fine thanks to you.

Excellent. Thanks for the feedback. Hope I helped a bit. Any new records set?

Jocularily Yours

GGG

Hey! I'm a marathon runner AND a gymnast!

MR.GGG said:

I was thinking of making a video. I need (Oh GAWD do I NEED...!!!) a gurl with a terrific ASS and a marathon runner would be a plus 'cause then I could go for a new record and I'd just edit the tape so it would show her cumming and cummming and cummming. Seriously tho. To show the technique and the results and to show how it can happen repeatedly until she begs for mercy - I think it'd sell like twinkies! When I'm on LARRY KING I'll wave to all you guys!

Forget Larry King. You'll know you've REALLY made it when you're on Howard Stern's show.

LRL:kiss:

Still Testing

I was a little disappointed today after a session with my sub where I played around with your suggestion. I was not totally happy because the messages promised that she would be bouncing off the ceiling. When she didn't bounce even once I planned to write to you and get a refund on the million dollars you were charging for your "secret method".

Then I got an e-mail that gives first hand testimony.

Sir,

What I wanted to tell you but couldn't because of embarrassment was this....i have never orgasmed like I did today. I felt it so deeply it made my entire body go numb and shake all the way down to my toes. I'll send another email later with more of my thoughts.

Your slut,

MMMMM maybe I should try it once more before I get my money back.

Bump

<BUMP>

There are some more research results to cum, but I think I need to do a replicated trial - so back to the laboratory Sylvester, report later.

Don

Oh yes, it works

When I had a lover, younger one, he was surprised to find that a female can have multiple orgasms.

We discussed the G spot, as I had been reading a lot of sites on the internet that explained it and explained it well.

I sent these to him and one night we tried it.

I was lying on my back and he played doctor, sitting beside me.

He found it easily, said it had a rough feeling to it, like an almond.

The sensation is very different, and unless you perserve, you may stop to soon.

Well, that was the start!

I couldn't count, but he always gave me many orgasms, I miss him!

I have toys, but it is not the same!
I have never been able to touch it myself, but then I have to be careful as I usually have very long nails!

Thanks Mr G for your well written explainations.
You to Don! Great work

Dragonette, try using a slim vibe.

I can locate my G with my vibe, and cum over and over again. In fact, if anything, I find the orgasms using my vibe are more intense.

As has been suggested here, I hold the vibe inside me while I orgasm.. it sure makes them better.

But of course, it's a poor substitute for the love and affection of a man. Give me the real thing any day.

LOL at LB

Ladybird said:
Dragonette, try using a slim vibe.

I can locate my G with my vibe, and cum over and over again. In fact, if anything, I find the orgasms using my vibe are more intense.

As has been suggested here, I hold the vibe inside me while I orgasm.. it sure makes them better.

But of course, it's a poor substitute for the love and affection of a man. Give me the real thing any day.

I have one, err 2 a large and a small one, called a FlexO-pleaser
SE-210001b.jpg

Very pleasing!
But not as good as the real thing!

I have slim ones, fat ones, quite a collection actually!

It is an Aussie site that you can order online

Called AO toys or ISDN and they have iCQ

LOL, there is even one just for you with your name on it!

EN-002164b.jpg

Back