GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nirvanadragones said:
I like that. Alas, even the sun has to "rest". Read my sig... :rose:

I looked for your thread last night.Took a while to find, but very rewarding! I think what you are offering is amazing. Does it not exhaust you? I do dream-analysis from time to time ( fundamentally psychologically based with clearly defined spiritual undertones)and it drains me to the point of only offering when i feel i can afford it. Sounds selfish i know, but i have learnt through past experience that it takes so much energy.

Still it's fascinating. I bought a tarot deck a few years back, but have not had the opportunity to learn. I just play around with the cards from time to time. I like to feel them in my hands
;)
If you click on a person's profile you can see all the threads they started as well as a history of their posts. :)

Ah yes well... the aura healing work I do can be a little draining sometimes but its from the self-defense aspects I keep up for my own protection. It helps prevent real draining or from being overly empathic. Most people who do this kind of thing pray for the work to be in the higher realms of light and not an ego trip. That way you get more help from the other side and evil cringes back into the darkness. Some of the exhaustion I feel afterwards is just from keeping my mind from wandering and sticking to the task. It also takes energy to find the right words to help people through some pretty ugly things sometimes. The energy of the universe is unending though so I've learned where tank up when I need to.

Not unlike dream analysis, tarot has a fairly well set perimeter of guidelines so its more like puzzle solving than actual psychic work. The need for the depth of practice on solving cosmic puzzles is what prompts me to do readings for people here every once in a while. After doing over thirty readings though, I'd have to say yes... I'm burnt now. More from the fact that like everyone else... I do actually have a life.

Some amazing things were learned this time which is affirming and I made some new friends. :)

We'll do some more next year. Wow... can you believe its almost New Year's already?
 
Hello to all you wild and lovely women and a check in...

First to Nirvana, picturing you in boy shorts and a V-neck camisole top takes my breath away! Sorry about the flu - I hope that your weekend away is healing and that you come back to us well, rested and ready to work. Did you meet your deadline?

Nirvanadragones said:
Hi World

Mood: Not too bad, cept that i'm coming down with the flu or something. Feel crappy physically. Neon, please keep your germs to yourself next time :cool:

Underwear: Low rise boy shorts and V-neck camisole top. Both in pastel horisonal stripes - light pink and indigo and white.


gypsywitch - thank you for the explanation / photos of your instruments, and for sharing your thread with us... i am sorry i missed the deadline as it was wonderful reading your generous responses to everyone. have you ever used the William Blake deck - created to explore the creative/spiritual/artistic process?

sxxyblueyes - thank you for the joke - it made me lol! :) :) :)

BISCCOUPLE - hope you're feeling a little less blue - stay around here and it's almost guaranteed

Tymeless - congrats on getting out of your boy underwear - blush grey panties sounds very nice ;)

DAY/MOOD - good, got off early and convinced a coworker to play hookie to go see Aeon Flux with Charlize Theron (and a stellar cast of supporting folks including Francis McDormand - not sure why they didn't pre-release it to the critics - I loved it...
PANTIES - back in cotton white (I may still have a cold but at least my UTI symptoms are gone!!!)

ADDICTIONS - opera (I feel compelled to go despite the dent it makes in my wallet), films, and oh, yes, hanging out here :) (with a ;) to toy)

~ J
 
thanks neon :) glad your uti is gone now get over the flu or am i gonna have to come over and make you feel better?
 
Ah, Tymeless, I would love it...

...if it weren't for my newly gotten, not yet healed vertical hood piercing. Perhaps in 3 - 5 weeks? And by then, I won't be able to infect you with the flu ;)

Tymeless said:
thanks neon :) glad your uti is gone now get over the flu or am i gonna have to come over and make you feel better?
 
mmmm well i could bring chicken soup and 7up and help u get over the flu that way but hell 3-5 weeks sounds good too.
 
Mood- Worried, scared, anxious, nervous... god i feel like i'm gonna vomit.
My sister is about seven months pregnant, she's bleeding and they think she might have a miscarriage because her first born was about a month and a half premature and the doctors said that if she has another child it's gonna be high risk. So she's at the hospital now, I have no idea what's going on, and I'm just really fucking scared for her and her baby.
 
damnstupididiot, my heart is with you

my heart is with you and you and your sister are in my prayers...

~ Justine

damnstupididiot said:
Mood- Worried, scared, anxious, nervous... god i feel like i'm gonna vomit.
My sister is about seven months pregnant, she's bleeding and they think she might have a miscarriage because her first born was about a month and a half premature and the doctors said that if she has another child it's gonna be high risk. So she's at the hospital now, I have no idea what's going on, and I'm just really fucking scared for her and her baby.
 
neonflux said:
my heart is with you and you and your sister are in my prayers...

~ Justine

Thanks. I just found out that she's okay, she's still bleeding a little bit, but there's no contractions and now we're just waiting for test results.
 
wore a bra yesterday for the first time too but i was off work was quite an interesting day hehe.

mood = great woke up way early watched FF4 jessica alba is so hot. got through my first day wearing a bra without anyone knowing and my panties hehe getting more bold everyday can't wait till after christmas and my first therapy session before i reveal to my parents whats going on.

craving = do i really need to answer this one?

panties = pair of nylon bikini love them lots purple no bra not on work days.

i get to go bowling again tonight i'll update you on my scores tonight and with that i'll ask my first question of the day whats the highest game / 3 game series have any of you ever bowled. if you haven't bowled whats something your really good at and your best moment at it. 266 high game 698 3 game series.

and bowling is far from my best sport haha.
 
damnstupididiot said:
Thanks. I just found out that she's okay, she's still bleeding a little bit, but there's no contractions and now we're just waiting for test results.
Wow. I wish you guys the best with that. In case childbirth weren't scary enough. :confused: Let us know how it turns out?


-dizzy :rose:
 
Good morning all! :rose:

Damnstupididiot: I am so sorry to hear that your sis is having complications. It's always a scary situation when a baby isn't full term. One thing is that she is far enough along that the baby has a good chance of survival even if she does deliver early. I had a friend whose daughter was born at 25 weeks and she is a happy, healthy 3 year old now :) Keep your hopes up and I will be thinking about ya.

Tymeless.. I can't even remember the last time I went bowling but my high score is usually around 80-90 LOL I'm not the worlds best bowler but I do like to do it once in a while.. it's a fun group thing :)

Neon- hope you feel better soon (((HUGS))) Here's a virtual bowl of chicken soup:
bowl%20chicken%20soup.jpg


Had a relaxing night last night :) Took a candlelit bath and got into my warm jammies and watched TV - I felt so good this morning! Much more relaxed. Got to come into work late on the count of snow :D Always a good thing!

Mood- relaxed and happy
Panties- Lime green cotton thong


Hope everyone has a wonderful day!
 
Good Morning

Mood: Perfect
Fundies: None, Never, well maybee
I am so jealous of you and your snow, I miss snow so much.
 
sxxyblueyes said:
....Had a relaxing night last night :) Took a candlelit bath and got into my warm jammies and watched TV - I felt so good this morning! Much more relaxed. Got to come into work late on the count of snow :D Always a good thing!
Mood- relaxed and happy
Panties- Lime green cotton thong
Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

sounds like a great evening
I want some more snow :( its so grey and dirty here now
today is jeans .. and I think I forgot to wear anything under them :devil:
 
toy! said:
sounds like a great evening
I want some more snow :( its so grey and dirty here now
today is jeans .. and I think I forgot to wear anything under them :devil:

Gimme your address and I will send you some overnight.. I hate the stuff LoL
I need sunshine and warmth right now.. a beach and a frozen beverage would be nice to go with that sunshine and warmth too..

Something like this....

beach2.jpg


Who wants to join me??
 
neonflux said:
gypsywitch - thank you for the explanation / photos of your instruments, and for sharing your thread with us... i am sorry i missed the deadline as it was wonderful reading your generous responses to everyone. have you ever used the William Blake deck - created to explore the creative/spiritual/artistic process?

DAY/MOOD - good, got off early and convinced a coworker to play hookie to go see Aeon Flux with Charlize Theron (and a stellar cast of supporting folks including Francis McDormand - not sure why they didn't pre-release it to the critics - I loved it...
PANTIES - back in cotton white (I may still have a cold but at least my UTI symptoms are gone!!!)

ADDICTIONS - opera (I feel compelled to go despite the dent it makes in my wallet), films, and oh, yes, hanging out here :) (with a ;) to toy)

~ J

Hey everyone... happy FRIDAY!! :nana:

So though I am a NorCal gal, I don't do the tatts or piercings. Henna and temps are really fun. :cathappy: Hope everyone is healing nicely... at both ends. ;) We want pics of course.

Take earplugs to see Aeon Flux. It was ok storywise. Kinda hard to pack it all in. You can tell there will be more. Her partner with hands for feet is hot. :catroar:

The Forest of Souls by Rachel Pollack (a local here) is a good book for seeing a wide variety of decks and how the artists work the various symbols. I think I've heard of William Blake, but don't rceall seeing his deck. I can look it up though; cool thing this internet.

This is another fun thread for those into trippy art in general.
https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=337752&page=1&highlight=tarot
 
Last edited:
gypsywitch said:
Hey everyone... happy FRIDAY!! :nana:

So though I am a NorCal gal, I don't do the tatts or piercings.

Take earplugs to see Aeon Flux. It was ok storywise. Kinda hard to pack it all in. You can tell there will be more. Her partner with hands for feet is hot. :catroar:

[/url]

I love tasteful tats and piercings.. am working on some more myself .. :)


I was wondering how that movie was. I haven't heard anything about it really. I like Charlise Theron- how was she in it? I LIKE her with the dark hair.. LOVE the normal blonde but the dark is really sexy on her too!
 
sxxyblueyes said:
Gimme your address and I will send you some overnight.. I hate the stuff LoL
I need sunshine and warmth right now.. a beach and a frozen beverage would be nice to go with that sunshine and warmth too..

Something like this....

beach2.jpg


Who wants to join me??

^^^ raising my hand ^^^ me me me !!
 
sxxyblueyes said:
Hmmm.... okay :cathappy: - I suppose you can come with me, if you really want to ;)

as long as that hammock is big enough for two!! :kiss:
 
sxxyblueyes said:
And if it's not.. all we need is a blanket on the sand :devil:

As I mentioned on the other thread ... we think alike :kiss:
 
Does anyone have any special plans for the weekend?

Me- nothing at all :eek: . I might do something next weekend but I'm not sure yet. I really need to get out and have a good time- dance a lil bit , drink a lil bit.. yep that's what I need to do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top