What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool story.
And I can too escape.
Es--caup--ee!
I just choose not to. nodnodnod

Walks to corner, starts pulling at clothes

Hey! Wait a minute. I don't think this will work!

Oh, well then by all means continue standing there like a contrary cherrypantz. It's totally working for you.:D

cherrypantz? Is this some euphemism I've never heard?

Updating my AVG and installing my Windows updates...
which means I am using a different computer to access LIT.
Also staring at my phone and wondering WHY I haven't received a single text all day long.

:(

Updating my AVG and installing my Windows updates...
which means I am using a different computer to access LIT.
Also staring at my phone and wondering WHY I haven't received a single text all day long.

:(

*drive by hugs for the lovely lupine lady*

*grins big big*

Good. I was feeling rather...stuck and figured...OH PGoD will save me...

:eek:

And there you are

*gets comfy...*

So why are you awake so late at night??

I am always awake this late. I'm a night owl. Or a normal raccoon, depending on who's doing the telling. *glances around to see if the foxy one will feel her ears itching*

I'm actually about to go lay down and watch tv/visit lit from my phone til I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

I am always awake this late. I'm a night owl. Or a normal raccoon, depending on who's doing the telling. *glances around to see if the foxy one will feel her ears itching*

I'm actually about to go lay down and watch tv/visit lit from my phone til I can't keep my eyes open any longer.

*nods* This sounds like a brilliant plan,.

Just tuck me in your back pocket and take me with you as I have to remain upright and mobile for at least another 4.5 hours.

*nods* This sounds like a brilliant plan,.

Just tuck me in your back pocket and take me with you as I have to remain upright and mobile for at least another 4.5 hours.

*Looks down at sweatpants* These don't have pockets...but if you'd like, I can just tuck you into the waistband. *chuckle*

Take your pick, Mz. Luna. Though if I'm doing the picking, I'm definitely tucking you into the front. :D

*wide happy grin*

Great minds and all that...just tuck me right there and continue on to bed. I will be sure to keep myself...entertained.

*wide happy grin*

Great minds and all that...just tuck me right there and continue on to bed. I will be sure to keep myself...entertained.

Okie dokie.

*tucks her into said waistband, front row center, and shuffles off to his bedroom*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back