Editor help required

s34npj

Virgin
Joined
Jun 22, 2014
Posts
3
Hello All

Firstly a little about myself, I enjoy writing but suffer with confidence, this is the first story I have ever submitted to the public domain, I'm eager to learn and to develop myself, one of my goals in life is to write a novel (i dont care about publication i just want to write one and say that im happy with) if that makes sense.

Now for the reason im posting this meassage I have submitted my story Breaking Dawn, (a non-consensual story with approx. 6,500 words) on three occasions to Literotica.

As I'm sure you have guessed all three have been rejected, for the following reasons;
Rejection 1 - Paragraph size and character interaction needing to be including on seperate lines.
Rejection 2 - Punctuation being outside of speach marks
Rejection 3 - Same as 2

Now I believed I had corrected everything asked of me by Literotica, but with confidence being a little low I feel editing the story myself would just lead to a further rejection.

Therefore I'm seeking an editor to help guide me through my work, I enjoy writing and would love to have my work read by people who can help me become better.

I have sent two messages using the editor programme each has resulted in no reply, therefore I hope someone will take some pity and try and help me.

If anyone would like to shine a light upon my work please pm me

Thanks in advance Sean
 
Last edited:
* Please ensure you have switched on your Private Messages. Go to User CP (top left of this page), click on Edit Options (in the left hand column), and then tick Enable Private Messaging in the second box down. Make sure that the next box down (Receive Private Messages only from Buddies and Moderators) is NOT ticked. Finally click Save Changes at the bottom of that page.
 
Thanks all updated :)

You're welcome.




You might want to mention the word count for your story. That gives people an idea of how much time they would need for correcting your work.
 
Back
Top