Now For Something Completely Different

sirhugs

Riding to the Rescue
Joined
Jan 25, 2002
Posts
40,356
Except I don't know what the "completely different" IS - I've got the first act only, maybe the second...

Hubby met wife when they were both almost 45. They married on her 45th birthday.

Wife had married badly young, had never been able to be faithful to first husband "I just couldn't say 'no'" she admits.

After splitting with that husband, she was wild from age twenty to forty, when she had an epiphany and settled down - quit her job, went to a convent for six months, moved to a new city and new job, was celibate til she met new hubby at church.

On their wedding night, she had confessed all her history "I've done it all, and got it out of my system.... lots of anal; three holes at once;threesomes; foursomes; pulled a train; interracial in 31 flavours; bi or course; incest- a cousin counts, right? - even a tranny..."

After five years, hubby wonders if she really might miss the variety, so on their fifth anniversary, her 50th birthday, he rents a hotel room, takes her for dinner, promises her a treat in the hotel " something completely different"....

don't know what that might be though...

or how it ends... do they live happily ever after? or is it "be careful what you wish for..."?
 
Last edited:
So I assume that the hubby really would like her to be missing her old ways :)

He could have been planning this for some time and reached out to her ex husband to discuss. They come up with the test and what to do. After dinner on the way to the room she is blindfolded and led inside where the ex husband is waiting. He stands her in the middle of the room and walks away to get his video camera. The ex husband starts touching her and she hasn't figured out it's not her current husband. Then he starts grabbing her breasts roughly and when she says something along the lines of him being more aggressive than normal he answers from across the room. She attempts to take the blindfold off but is restrained by her ex. He strips her and fucks her hard taking out a lot of aggression from the years she cheated on him and the time afterward he was left to think about it. All the while her current hubby is filming the most explicit of film. She is left sweaty and exhausted spread eagle on the bed. It's clear she has been missing dirty sex and the men know. The film is immediately uploaded to internet and her webpage is launched. It turns into her new career.
 
not bad...

but does he want her to really resume her ways, or just to prove to her that he's not vanilla?
 
I've seen some good idea from you...

But not this one; I know I would be extremely pissed if my wife had a history like that and waiting until our wedding night to tell me! It would also be taking a chance on her part; there are men who would not be able to get it up after hearing all that.
The other part about shooting a video of her and her ex is just stupid.
 
But not this one; I know I would be extremely pissed if my wife had a history like that and waiting until our wedding night to tell me! It would also be taking a chance on her part; there are men who would not be able to get it up after hearing all that.
The other part about shooting a video of her and her ex is just stupid.

so change that detail. Or have hubby know she was a wild girl, but not just HOW wild... I saw the confessional scene as an easy excuse for an early in the story sexual tease for the reader.
 
Okay, let's see..

She can't tell him of her past after the wedding, it has to be prior. She would be wrestling with her conscience; should she try and keep it a secret and hope he never finds out, or should I confess and take a chance of losing him?
She decides to take a chance; at first he has a problem. Since they met in church maybe he goes to their pastor for advice; he finally accepts her past and marries her, but starts having buyer's remorse wondering if she'll be faithful. He sets a trap by asking her to meet him at a nice restaurant after work. Once she is there and seated he calls and says he'll be detained an hour and she should go ahead and eat without him. As she hangs up and good looking guy comes over and tries to make time with her; does he succeed?
 
Back
Top