The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must leave too...sorry but I have some reading to do...I promised a friend...

night Tom, Bear....naughty dreams :kiss::kiss::kiss:

you mean in the past hour or so or the past year or so? lol

Lol. Can't speak much for the past hour, and I've been scarce on Lit for a few days now. But I do lurk . . . ;)

How's Alaska? Getting into the balmy sixties yet?

Lol. Can't speak much for the past hour, and I've been scarce on Lit for a few days now. But I do lurk . . . ;)

How's Alaska? Getting into the balmy sixties yet?

It comes and goes, occassionally hitting the seventies! lol I haven't been on for a while until recently (which is the past few days or so)

*waves* The first chapter of my new story is up :D Now I'm impatient for the other two to get posted...:mad:

Hi Slyc, Annie,
I'm going back to work on my novel. I'm over 30,000 words and still haven't figured out what the plot is. :eek:

Well, unless you're big on politics or moral questions, you probably haven't missed much. ;)

How's it going, dude? I noticed your new one in Karenna's chain went up. :D

Yep...doin' ok too...so far. ;) Check it out when you have a minute. It's 1 1/4 Lit pages...a quick and sexy read.

The story I've got going so far is the longest I've ever written for lit. For the most part I know what I'm going to write, but I don't actually write a plot out. Some bits I kind of make up as I go, so it's all flexible :)

The story I've got going so far is the longest I've ever written for lit. For the most part I know what I'm going to write, but I don't actually write a plot out. Some bits I kind of make up as I go, so it's all flexible :)

You have the basic idea, a good grasp of the characters, and a destination point for the story, right? yeah, I do that, too. I can't write outlines. I feel like I've already written the story if I do that, and therefore, I can't surprise myself. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back