X-Men New Class [Closed for Courage]

-Professor x got to 10 before he noticed the two new recruites where getting tired. He stopped the training and had them come up to him.-"Very good my Students....Lila may i have a word with you?"-Neko kissed her cheek and told her he woudl meet her up stairs.-"I want to talk to you afterwards Neko."-He nods and bows as he waited out side the door.-
 
“Yes, sir.” She said as Neko kissed his cheek and left for upstairs. She followed him out of the room and stood in front of the professor. “What can I do for you?”
 
"How were you feeling....I noticed you beginign to struggle a bit towards the end is everything ok?"
 
"I'm fine, sir. It's just all the concentration and force that I need to do that made things difficult. I can only hope that things will get better." She said as he pulled her aside. "Neko has done a great deal to help me tap into that energy."
 
-Professor X nods.-"If you need any help you know where to find me send Neko in."-Once Neko and Lila Swapped places Neko walked out and smiled to Lila.-"Ready to go up and walk in the day?"-He smiled as they walked.-"So what did the professor need to talk to you about."
 
“Nothing. He wanted to see if I was alright.” Lila said as she took Neko’s hand while they went for their walk. “I got a nose bleed after I started concentrating really hard. It’ll get better.” She leaned over and kissed Neko on the cheek, smiling at him to show him that she was alright.
 
-Neko held her hand. After they changed to Civilian clothes he smield as thy walked around the property for now.-"Today is nice isn't it?"
 
“It is a nice day.” She said as they walked around the property. She could see other students out and about as well and she suddenly got an idea. She grabbed Neko by the wrist and pulled him to a secluded spot on the trail.

“What is it about you that makes me so horny?” She asked with a smile as she knelt on the ground before him and started to undo his pants.
 
-Neko blushed and looked down at her they were behind a big statue in the yard and hidden from view.-"I don't know."-he said looking to her eyes and his fingers gently wrapping in her hair as he groaned looking ot her eyes.-
 
Lila laughed softly as she pushed his pants down over his hips and leaned forward, nuzzling against the hard cock that was exposed. “God, Neko, I love you so much.” She said as she licked and kissed at his handsome cock.
 
-Neko smiled as he sat on one of the steps of the statue and gently gripped her hair groaning lightly.-"Oh Lila that feels good."-he smiled to her eyes.-
 
Lila grinned up at him as he encouraged her and she soon too his entire length into her mouth, her head bobbing along his cock at a leisurely pace.
 
-Neko groaned more his fingers entangled in to her hair this relationship was going well and he hoped he could protect her and help her always. His mind raced with other thoughts he would share them at a later time.-
 
Lila moaned as she felt his fingers tangle in her hair. She bobbed her head quicker over his hard, pulsing length, her hands pressed against his thighs as she licked and sucked his cock.
 
-Neko groaned more his cock pulsed.-"I am close Lila it feels so good its to good right now."
 
Lila moaned as he said that he was close. SHe wasn't about to stop as she took his length deep inside her mouth, the head massaged by her throat as she moaned around his cock.
 
-Neko's eyes were going wide and he held her head the grip he felt by her arms to not take her mouth off was to much he released tons of hot jizz for her mouth and groaned filloing her throat and mouth with his seed Neko blushed at how much he released.-
 
Lila was surprised with how much cum he spurted into her mouth and throat, but she was dutiful and sucked him dry. She licked him clean and then carefully tucked him back into his pants before she stood and kissed him gently.

“I love you, Neko.” She said softly, her arms wrapping tightly around him.
 
-Neko grins and smiled.-"I love you to.....how about I give you the same treat ment you gave me?"-he smield and put his kneet between he rlegs gently grinding her on to his knee...he was turne don now and wanted to do the same.-
 
“Here?” She asked as she looked at him with a smile, whimpering softly as his knee pressed between her legs and ground on her wet pussy.

“Oh.” She moaned as she was turned and pressed against the statue, his body pressing against her as his thigh pressed intimately against her.
 
-Neko removed her shorts and put them around her ankles lifting her legs he began to lick her pussy and dug his tongue in to her pussy and smiled looking up at her eyes.-
 
Thighs spread wide, Lila moans softly as she grips Neko’s hair tightly in her fingers as his tongue pushes deep into her wet pussy. The look in his eyes makes her shiver and she moans again as he begins to do wonderful things to her body.
 
-Neko used his tongue deep in her pussy as his fingers worked her clit. One hand cupped her breast through her shirt and just rubbed it giving it squeezes.-
 
Lila was squirming on his tongue as his finger caressed and worked her clit. She cried out, her hand covering her lips to dampen the sounds that were coming forth. She whimpered as his hand cupped her breast, squeezing it until she felt like her knees would go weak.
 
-Neko laid her down now out of view of any one looking past the statue the warm ground from the sun made this nice as Neko kept her legs split and began to eat her pussy deeper and loved every moment of it.-
 
Back
Top