Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

I understand the guilt you feel. I feel that, too, at times. My husband is very sexual, and so am I, but the problem is that I get bored at times being with the same person. I don't only fantasize about women. Sometimes it's other men, but I would never, ever pursue another man as long as we are married. I deal with my attraction toward other men through erotic writing and fantasy. A woman, however, feels different to me. And he knows that.

He was enthusiastic about the threesome idea for a long time, until I told him I just wanted to put away the idea for now. I don't think he understands my feelings about this and why I don't want him involved. Sex with a woman would only be good for me if it's just the woman and me, and that's all there is to it.

Looking forward to talking to other women here.

Your situation sounds very familiar to mine...I've also found myself attracted to other men, and yes, I've dealt with that in writing.

I also feel guilt because I've been having trouble with my libido lately with my husband. I just can't seem to get going for him. But I have been when talking to other women. I don't think it's that I'm not attracted to men, or him, but just a situational stress situation with him that I don't have with other people.
 
I'm the husband in a situation like this, where my wife has been a closet bi her entire life. We have an open and honest relationship, and she talked to me on many occasions about how she has always fantasized about other women, though has never actually acted upon it.

I'm cautiously okay with this, in that I don't have an inherent problem with the idea of her being with another woman, but she is a very shy and very wonderful woman and I worry about her being hurt by people who would only be looking to use her... made worse by the fact that our families would NOT be so understanding if it ever became public knowledge.

Does anyone know a safe way for her to test the waters and see if it's something that would even be possible for her to explore deeper?
 
May I join this club? I'm 32 and have been married for four years. I love my husband to death, but I am bisexual and have always known it. When I have private time to myself, I masturbate to lesbian porn. I told him about my bisexuality two years ago, which both shocked him and turned him on. He said he would do a threesome with me, but the problem is that I don't want a threesome with him. I want to have sex with a woman one-on-one or group sex with several women. I have no desire to have my husband involved with it.

I was always attracted to women in photos and film when I was a child. In fact, I can remember being physically aroused as a small child looking at women's underwear ads and the like. I never felt that way looking at the men's ads. When I was fourteen or fifteen, I completely fell for one of my friends. We had some moments together. She kissed me, she sucked my fingers, we used to massage and touch each other at sleepovers, and I ALWAYS wanted to take it further. She would get me so worked up, but I was afraid to do anything too aggressive with her for fear of being rejected or labeled "gay." (I mean, people weren't open about it back then like they are now.) But it fizzled out as we got older, and that was the only lesbian contact I've ever had.

I just really don't want to die before having the experience of a full-blown, hot, sexual encounter with a woman I'm attracted to. I hope I'm able to do that...sooner than later.
I felt the same way as a young girl. However, I was sexually abused by a female family member and wonder if this had anything to do with my feelings. I have always been attracted to the female form and love lesbian porn, but at the same time, I LOVE being with a man. I've had an experience with another woman, but she wouldn't really let me do much to her (she later told me I was basically too fat for her and I was devastated - she was my first girl crush). I've wanted to have another experience with a woman, but I don't know if I could "go down" as it might bring back bad memories. Also, with my marriage, my husband has said that he would have to be there. Not necessarily doing anything with the other girl, just present and able to watch.

How do you find someone with similar interests? I'm so scared of finding someone who I like (I tend to have a very specific taste in women) but who won't try to interfere with my relationship? I love my husband - he is truly my soul mate - but I have to figure out this side of my personality and desire.
 
I felt the same way as a young girl. However, I was sexually abused by a female family member and wonder if this had anything to do with my feelings. I have always been attracted to the female form and love lesbian porn, but at the same time, I LOVE being with a man. I've had an experience with another woman, but she wouldn't really let me do much to her (she later told me I was basically too fat for her and I was devastated - she was my first girl crush). I've wanted to have another experience with a woman, but I don't know if I could "go down" as it might bring back bad memories. Also, with my marriage, my husband has said that he would have to be there. Not necessarily doing anything with the other girl, just present and able to watch.

How do you find someone with similar interests? I'm so scared of finding someone who I like (I tend to have a very specific taste in women) but who won't try to interfere with my relationship? I love my husband - he is truly my soul mate - but I have to figure out this side of my personality and desire.

Sounds as if you have had a bad experience with women, your first girl crush didn't sound deserving of you in all honesty. I hope you find someone that takes things at a pace you are comfortable with and are ok with your husbands involvement. You just need to find someone that not only turns you on but you feel comfortable communicating with. Hope you find it.
 
Sounds as if you have had a bad experience with women, your first girl crush didn't sound deserving of you in all honesty. I hope you find someone that takes things at a pace you are comfortable with and are ok with your husbands involvement. You just need to find someone that not only turns you on but you feel comfortable communicating with. Hope you find it.
Thank you. Me too. Unfortunately, I found a girl on here that I liked and thought was cool, but alas... it was an especially cunning man. I can only assume that after I roasted him on a board and in my signature, he's changed the sn he lurks under. Hopefully she's out there somewhere! And really a SHE! haha
 
Finding a woman who shares your craving

Given that my husband and I for years have enjoyed sexual sharing (i.e., same bed fucking) with other couples, I have a plethora of gal pals who are openly bi and who are comfortable abouit having sex with another woman in the presence of both husbands. Yet I understand the feelings of those of you who are still groping for a means of carrying out your desires.

A suggestion? Go to a health club that has an open locker room, where women feel free to undress in front of one another, shower together, and have post-exercise chats in the nude. Being naked with another woman is a splendid ice-breaker. If you sense something else -- and I bet you can pick up any signals, obvious or not -- suggest a cup of coffee and a privat chat.

Some afternoons when I am horny, my hisband is out of town, and no bi friends are available, I drive over to a suburb which has a splendid health club and check out what is going on. In mid-afternoon, there are usually married women who are around (kids still in school) and who are happy to show-all. No, I don't make a great contact every time, but the odds are such that going there is worthwhile.

Or, that failing: if any of you live in the Washington, DC area, send me a PM and we can chat about getting togeher. First time will be noting-expected, nothing promised, save fo adult chatter. We can decide then if we wish to go a step further. 39 years old, professional (inancial advisor), reddish blond hair, 38C 27 35, tight bottom and tummy, facial features considered patrician.

Discretion is promised, expected and important. And guys, do NOT waste your time or mine -- unless, of course, your wife is ready for some hot bi play.

Kath
 
*waves* hi

Good luck finding a girlfriend passion.

Hello ladies, Amy.....

Must admit ive been in that situation where ive had hubby and a gilfriend. Both times it didnt work out quite like i wanted it to.
In other words it ended-

Badly.

I dont think id go back and change it tho.

Those experiences made me who I am today.
And im stronger and happier today with who I am.
 
I am so glad I found this thread!! I;ve been on lit for a few months now but have not had much time to interact with anyone on here.

I am 35 married with kids and I really want to be with a woman. I have always fantasized about being with one.......sucking on soft breasts......... but I have no idea where to start. Where would i have an opportunity to meet someone who is in a situation like me? I like my life but a part of it is missing and as I get older the desire gets stronger.

Just putting it out there but anyone in MA - feel free to pm me.
HELP!!!
 
I can see how all of this would quite difficult for a lot of you. I'm probably not that close to many of you but I'm 23 and adventurous and would love to chat and have some fun. I go to college in Atlanta but work full time as well
 
I'm 35, married for 6 years and a BBW. My hubby knows I'm bi and is totally okay with it. I'm attracted to women who are open, feminine, love to laugh and enjoy life. I love long hair and full breasts. (What can I say? I'm a boob girl!!!)

Just looking to chat with some nice, friendly ladies here and see what happens.
 
ok, yes, i'd love to try this.... there, said it in a post...

I have been on Lit for a few months now exploring girl-girl interactions with the consciously lesbian, the bi-curious, and the I-think-I-might-want-to-but-what-does-this-say-about-me women. It has been great. In between the male lurkers in the clitty threads I have met a lot of great women who have told me of their experiences and encouraged me to get out and try it myself. I have and I'm loving it.
Besides the 50-yr-old guys who try to pretend they are girls so I'll tell them things they can stroke to, there is another group of middle-age lit'ers who pm consistently: married women who are dying to try it but are afraid to admit it. They want to be part of clit lit but take only tentative steps toward making a connection and then pull back. You know who you are.
How about coming to this thread and posting publicly? In numbers, there is strength, at least strength of conviction. Instead of sending little Amy a pm and then disappearing back into the mounds of laundry that you do and the dissatisfying pump-and-snore Friday night routine, how about coming out and saying, "I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"? You'll feel better and maybe you can actually make it happen.

Who the heck knows what threads take off and which ones don't? Thought I would try. The mincing tentative email thing isn't working.

Ok, so I'm taking the challenge... I'm coming out and saying it in a post.
"I want a girl's head between my thighs at least once before I die"

ok, whew... there, that wasn't so scary after all...
:kiss:
 
I'm 35, married for 6 years and a BBW. My hubby knows I'm bi and is totally okay with it. I'm attracted to women who are open, feminine, love to laugh and enjoy life. I love long hair and full breasts. (What can I say? I'm a boob girl!!!)

Just looking to chat with some nice, friendly ladies here and see what happens.

You sound pretty similar to me, except I'm 33 and my Hubby's not ok with my desire for girls ...
 
Back
Top