What is it about sucking cockthat you like?

I love the feel of a nice cock, cut or uncut, getting hard in your mouth, leaking that sweet pre-cum and having him tell you what you are doing is great.

Most married guys get blown because the wife wants nothing to do with it. I for one, thought to myself, WHY? So I tried it, man was it great...give a bj is such a nice warm feeling, my own dick get harder than nails and his also. Love to feel his balls start to disappear just before he gives you your reward for a good job. Feelling it squirt not once nor twice but more, having him hold my head in place with both hands and calling me all kinds of sweet names.

I have been blowing cocks for over 30 years now and I still get that feeling when I get down on my knees and service his cock. I don't know if that will ever go away but I sure hope not.

It is total delight.


YES YES YES!!!!!!! Feeling it's softness, feeling it swell between your lips, feeling its hardness under its fleshy skin, listening to him, hearing it slide in and out of your mouth, listening to his moans, feeling his hands grip your head when he's getting ready to cum, feeling it swell even bigger before he cums, feeling him shoot his creamy cum down your throat, watching his knees buckle as he cums, hearing him tell you that you suck cock better than his wife and yours put together!!
 
Everething

I like the soft surface and the underlying hardness. I like the warmth. I like how as he gets really excited I control when he cums. I especially like his cum in my mouth.
 
Excitement

I love getting on my knee’s and feeling the excitement rush through me as i undo a guys pants and free his cock. Grabbing it and stroking it before taking it into my mouth. Hearing him moan as he puts his hand on the back of my head, telling me how good my mouth feel wrapped around his cock. Feeling it tense up as he is about to cum, knowing that i gave him pleasure knowing he will be back again. Thats what i love about sucking cock!
 
I love the feeling as it swells in my mouth. The softness of the skin. The swelling of the head just before it unloads in my mouth.
 
I love all the things previously listed about the act itself of sucking cock, but what thrills me the most is the slutty way that "Being" a "Cocksucker" makes me feel! That I will eagerly drop to my knees and take another man's cock into my mouth and perform an act considered my many to be degrading, perverted and obscene. I'm a Cocksucker!
 
On the receiving side, I love eye contact as she smiles and enjoys herself as she takes her time pleasing me. When I'm ready to cum, often, she will hold me tight as she opens her mouth and allows me to watch my cum erupt into her mouth. She knows I'm not selfish and she will watch me eat her.
 
YES YES YES!!!!!!! Feeling it's softness, feeling it swell between your lips, feeling its hardness under its fleshy skin, listening to him, hearing it slide in and out of your mouth, listening to his moans, feeling his hands grip your head when he's getting ready to cum, feeling it swell even bigger before he cums, feeling him shoot his creamy cum down your throat, watching his knees buckle as he cums, hearing him tell you that you suck cock better than his wife and yours put together!!

I agree with you both! Bringing a man to that point where his knees go weak is awesome!!!
 
My only experience is sucking my own many times when I was younger.

But I'd have to say it's the heat, the weight, the visuals, and most of all the unique velvety, spongy texture of a swollen cock head pressing against your lips and sliding in. There's really no other part of the body that has skin of that texture.
 
male-oral_001-98.gif


It can satisfy an oral craving, instead of chips ;)
 
My only experience is sucking my own many times when I was younger.

But I'd have to say it's the heat, the weight, the visuals, and most of all the unique velvety, spongy texture of a swollen cock head pressing against your lips and sliding in. There's really no other part of the body that has skin of that texture.

Would've liked seeing that. And you make it sound so good.
 
I do so love being naked on my knees with a guys dick in my mouth. Waiting for the sperm to be shot into my mouth for me to swallow. I love the naughty aspect of doing something like that.
 
Well for starters, a pair of big, full nuts--balls that hang from the weight, seemingly engorged with splooge. That gives me a chance to look up in his eyes sympathetically as I fondle them in my hand, asking him how long its been since he had the opportunity to flood a warm, willing mouth with his baby batter.

I enjoy kissing my way up the shaft, giving it playful lust nibbles as I enjoy its girthiness against my lips. If its a large one, I enjoy the thwack of it against my face,the feel of it widening my jaws as I stretch my jaws to take on its helmet, praising it for its heft and dimensions.
 
I do so love being naked on my knees with a guys dick in my mouth. Waiting for the sperm to be shot into my mouth for me to swallow. I love the naughty aspect of doing something like that.

I love the feeling of the cock right before he cum. How hard his cock gets how big the head get and the feel of that first load of cum as it hits your tongue and throat. I love love the control over him that you have as you milk every last drop from his cock at this time he will do anything to release his cum in your mouth.👅
 
The hardness/softness, feeling his girth in my mouth, feeling him get harder as he gets closer to cumming, tasting his precum, feeling his rising passion as he is almost ready to shoot. I especially love it if he's uncut so I can play with his foreskin, and if he has big balls, even better. I love to lick and suck his balls, too. And finally, the big reward for a job well done: feeling his cock swell and begin to pulse, and finally the jets of semen coating my tongue and filling my mouth. I don't like it in my throat. I want to taste it, savor it, mark in my memory this wonderful moment. And if he wants to kiss me while I feed him his cum, that's the final thrilling moment. Kissing him and sharing his sweet cum, passing it back and forth until we both swallow it down, as our hands roam over each other's bodies. I'm lucky to have done this many times with other married men. So unbelievably hot and satisfying.

Spoken like a true cocksucker - I LOVE IT!!!!
 
Hoping to find out in the next couple of days what its like to suck a cock.
 
I luv how submissive it makes me feel to be on my knees to a truly superior big cock,,,, as a little dicked bi submissive mwm,,,i luv the the power of a big cock,,,the throbbing,,the manly scent,,,,and of course the powerful ejaculation. I feel very submissive when a man grabs my head and uses my mouth like a girl.,,especiallt when he talks dirty to me,,or makes comments about my smaller endowment.
 
Maybe I'm strange, but I don't feel submissive when I suck a man's cock. I feel powerful. Here is a man, trusting me with his most private, sensitive, and vulnerable parts. Part of it may be that I don't let a man fuck my face. I don't like to feel that he's using me to get off. I like to know that I am getting him off, I'm in control. That sense of power, coupled with the physical sensations of his cock (the hard/soft flesh, the balls swinging then pulling up, the taste of precum, the swelling as he he gets closer, the first jet of semen, the sweet/salty taste of his load in my mouth, the warmth as I swallow and feel it sliding down) is why I love to suck a man's cock. And I'm damn good at it!

You make it sound really really good.
 
Back
Top