Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I know Thursday hasn't begun yet, but this has been one of the most mentally and emotionally draining weeks I've had in a long, long time. I am ready for it to be Friday right now!

So, tonight I decided to get comfy, wrap up in a sweater as I get ready to read some reports. Yep, that's my inner number-crunching geek shining through....glasses and all.

Sweater
Kiss
Glasses

Have a good night my :heart:bugs

Roll on the weekend then:)
Get your batteries re-charged :devil::rose:

I am ready to get to work...bring your sexy, balance-deficient ass over here.
You don't have to tell me twice...

LOL! LOVE Jill Sobule!
:D

Just browsed through some of your pics. You have very little to by shy about. You are super cute and sexy. With a very lovely ass. Cute boobs too. I adore your coy smile.
It's so very kind of you to stop by and say so! Thank you, I am certainly :eek: right now ! :kiss:

Very lovely....Wonderful pics....!! :)
Thank you! :kiss:

Amazing pictures!
Thank you!:kiss:

Thank you :kiss:
Hope your week is going well :):rose:
I've had better weeks, but I've also had worse, so I can't complain. It's always a better week with you :heart:bug.

So I was warming up on the elliptical this morning, and like most mornings, a song came on that made me smile. Apparently I was smiling more than usual, because my trainer made a point of telling me that I looked like I was hiding a really big secret. Oh, if he only knew...

This song made me think about my new gal pals and the shopping trip we *so* must plan. And yes, someone made it fashionable wayyyy before Katy Perry.

Now back to my comfy sweater, which is even more comfy sans bra
Sweater_1
Sweater_2
Sweater_3

Have a great day, my :heart:bugs!

Sans bra is always good ;)
Many thanks:kiss:

So I was warming up on the elliptical this morning, and like most mornings, a song came on that made me smile. Apparently I was smiling more than usual, because my trainer made a point of telling me that I looked like I was hiding a really big secret. Oh, if he only knew...

This song made me think about my new gal pals and the shopping trip we *so* must plan. And yes, someone made it fashionable wayyyy before Katy Perry.

Sweater_1
Sweater_2
Sweater_3

I am so hot now!:devil: Sexy breasts and hot thoughts going on in my dirty mind! Thanks very much for sharing pictures and song!:cattail:

Well hot damn doesn't that sweater look incredible on you. Your nipples are standing at full attention as well, I see ;)

I know what you mean:(
Some of my weeks can be draining too
The weekend is close though :D
Yayyy for the weekend! :kiss:

I am so hot now!:devil: Sexy breasts and hot thoughts going on in my dirty mind! Thanks very much for sharing pictures and song!:cattail:
You are quite welcome sweet:heart:

And yet I want you to tell me over and over.
Shall I scream it, or whisper in your ear?

Well hot damn doesn't that sweater look incredible on you. Your nipples are standing at full attention as well, I see ;)
If you think it looks incredible on me, maybe we should try a new look ~ why don't you slide it off of my shoulders...

mmm i have to admit.. i'm not feeling shy atm.. felling raaaather randy :)
xx mwah

Yes, I know Thursday hasn't begun yet, but this has been one of the most mentally and emotionally draining weeks I've had in a long, long time. I am ready for it to be Friday right now!

So, tonight I decided to get comfy, wrap up in a sweater as I get ready to read some reports. Yep, that's my inner number-crunching geek shining through....glasses and all.

Sweater
Kiss
Glasses

Have a good night my :heart:bugs

Those pretty eyes...those sexy specs....succulent lips...and that beautiful body in that sweater....VERY sexy :kiss:

Huge fan of this thread - don't post very often. However, I have a fun, sexy idea that you might choose to indulge. How about a pic or two where your hands are your panties and the real panties have been put aside. It's a win-win proposition, Jo. You retain your lovely 'shy' persona and we are teased to the point of explosion. :)

Jake

Sweater_1
Sweater_2
Sweater_3

Fantastic choice of song! :kiss:

My new nickname for you is Pretty Titties, not to be confused with PrettyKitty (who is also sexy as fuck) ;)

Isn't it clear by now that I want it all?
So, what are you waiting for? Shut up and take it.

mmm i have to admit.. i'm not feeling shy atm.. felling raaaather randy :)
xx mwah
I always love hearing your confessions, sweet mackkjackk ~ please tell me more....

Those pretty eyes...those sexy specs....succulent lips...and that beautiful body in that sweater....VERY sexy :kiss:
Thank you! :kiss: right back at 'cha!

Nice pics J....sooooo suckable, damn !!!! ;) Have a great weekend babe.
They are, indeed... so what are you waiting for?

Huge fan of this thread - don't post very often. However, I have a fun, sexy idea that you might choose to indulge. How about a pic or two where your hands are your panties and the real panties have been put aside. It's a win-win proposition, Jo. You retain your lovely 'shy' persona and we are teased to the point of explosion. :)

Jake
I always *love* new ideas... thank you for sharing :rose:

Fantastic choice of song! :kiss:

My new nickname for you is Pretty Titties, not to be confused with PrettyKitty (who is also sexy as fuck) ;)
I have to share that I am having a really (really) shitty day, and I laughed out loud when I read that, to the point of nearly spitting out my coffee.... Thank you, lovey, I needed to smile. As for your 'sexy' comment.... I would say that you're the pot calling the kettle 'sexy as fuck' my dear. You and Kitty have cornered the market there. :kiss:

[/QUOTE] I have to share that I am having a really (really) shitty day, and I laughed out loud when I read that, to the point of nearly spitting out my coffee.... Thank you, lovey, I needed to smile. As for your 'sexy' comment.... I would say that you're the pot calling the kettle 'sexy as fuck' my dear. You and Kitty have cornered the market there. :kiss:[/QUOTE]

Aww. Cheer up pretty lady! I'm glad I could give you a laugh. Haha. I did mean that in all seriousness though ;)

Oh shush. You're a sexy chick!
You're definitely at the top of the list! :kiss:

Sweater_1
Sweater_2
Sweater_3

This is what dreams are made of. Sexy!

It's Friday!

I am sooooo ready for the weekend... I have been since Monday, as a matter of fact. I am completely drained, and need a drink.

Who's pouring, and what do you have for me?

Here's a new set of pics that I took before I started drinking... maybe I should try after tipping back a few ~ no better way to lose a little shy than with some liquid courage.

Happy Friday, lovelies!

Black nightie 1
Black nightie 2
Black nightie 3

I am sooooo ready for the weekend... I have been since Monday, as a matter of fact. I am completely drained, and need a drink.

Here's a new set of pics that I took before I started drinking... maybe I should try after tipping back a few ~ no better way to lose a little shy than with some liquid courage.

Happy Friday, lovelies!

Black nightie 1
Black nightie 2
Black nightie 3

Hotttttt!
xoxoxo

Whatever makes you happy... you are looking very courageous now. Though a little more never hurt... ;)

If that's how loose you get before drinking, I might have to look after you've had a few drinks. :D:devil:

Happy Friday, lovelies!

Black nightie 1
Black nightie 2
Black nightie 3

You are one very sex hot lady.. So do you want help taking pictures?????
Hope you have a good weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back