The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Lady said:
one thing that REALLY turns me on..

A man running his fingers through his hair. no idea why but it just sends messages straight to my loins!

Do you shave your genital area?

No...just trim it nicely...:p

What would you eat with chocolate and champange?

English Lady said:
one thing that REALLY turns me on..

A man running his fingers through his hair. no idea why but it just sends messages straight to my loins!

Do you shave your genital area?

Running my fingers through my hair and grinning like a cat that ate the canary! (LMAO)... sorry for the intrusion ladies, I'll leave that shaving question up to you!

<ducks and runs for cover> :D <winks at cajun and blows her a kiss>

my husband :D

mm smeared with chocolate , champagne in his bely button *giggles* nice!

Do you use (or have you ever used) food as part of your foreplay?

cajunpeach said:
No...just trim it nicely...:p

What would you eat with chocolate and champange?

well I think we both know the answer to that one, so let me say
in response:

I would take some chocolate and place it on one nipple and allow it to melt slowly with some helpful finger massaging, and put some dabbles of champagne on the other. Below I would have a piece of chocolate placed in most special place for near future consumption... taking my tongue I would lick up the champagne from the nipple and on the breast and below where it trickled and then lick some of the chocolate, and also offer your breast to yourself to lick some off...

some raspberry juice along with the chocolate melting below just sounds scrumptious...

What is your favorite way of using a banana sexually? "My avatar beams with joy on this one"

The Duke of Oral said:
well I think we both know the answer to that one, so let me say
in response:

I would take some chocolate and place it on one nipple and allow it to melt slowly with some helpful finger massaging, and put some dabbles of champagne on the other. Below I would have a piece of chocolate placed in most special place for near future consumption... taking my tongue I would lick up the champagne from the nipple and on the breast and below where it trickled and then lick some of the chocolate, and also offer your breast to yourself to lick some off...

some raspberry juice along with the chocolate melting below just sounds scrumptious...

What is your favorite way of using a banana sexually? "My avatar beams with joy on this one"

I haven't used one sexually yet...though I can guess where it might be used...<<blushing>>

Ever made love in a hot tub?

cajunpeach said:
I haven't used one sexually yet...though I can guess where it might be used...<<blushing>>

Ever made love in a hot tub?

Yes I have actually. Was on a trip through 14 states, and stopped in at a place called Temperatures Risin' in Evergreen Washington. Had a blast, champagne was furnished, the works, even adult entertainment on a wall mount video feed. Want to do it again.. and again.. and again.. and again.. yeah!!

Ever made love near bushes by a public lake in the middle of the day before? (blush, I have, and was being watched by some fisherman who came by in a boat and we didn't hear them... wow!!)

well not near public lake but when I first met the man who is now my husband we got up to er hmm "stuff" under a big horsechestnut tree in the park, it was sort of hidden, but there was a main road not far away and if someone was looking they'd have been able to see we were up to something!

What time is it where you are?

English Lady said:
well not near public lake but when I first met the man who is now my husband we got up to er hmm "stuff" under a big horsechestnut tree in the park, it was sort of hidden, but there was a main road not far away and if someone was looking they'd have been able to see we were up to something!

What time is it where you are?

10:20PM.

How long since you last had sex?

*looks at watch*

About 14 hours ago

What is your favourite biscuit/cookie flavour?

English Lady said:
*looks at watch*

About 14 hours ago

What is your favourite biscuit/cookie flavour?

Anzacs

What's your favourite colour lingerie?

Red! I love the colour red! I prefer darker colours of red, crimson to burgundy for lingerie.

Which celebrity would you love to fuck?

Well there's a question?
Not one of those better known females; it would give them too much of an ego boost.
I think one of the prim and proper newscasting or weather reading ladies off sky tv, or elsewhere, if they match my requirements.
There are many female celebs I would like to spank v.hard and male ones I would just incarcerate.

My question, and an answer is mandatory for staying on LIT, is:

Excluding beach occasions, how many dressed people have seen you naked at one time? Can you beat my record?
(I may allow streaking if it was very slow paced.)

well my answer to that is pretty boring....2and thats not including myself*L*

So go on starkpic...tell us how many have you seen?

How long have you been online?

English Lady said:
Red! I love the colour red! I prefer darker colours of red, crimson to burgundy for lingerie.

omg thats anEASY one for me ,Orlando Bloom but i want him dressed up inhis out fit as Legolas on Lord of the Rings , hell yeah!! mmmmm:kiss: :devil:

,been online about 4 years now..

What is it about a person that makes you realize you have fallin in love with them ??:heart:

that is a difficault question!

I loved my husband from the moment he typed

*pinches Vickster's bottom as she walks past*

I don't know how, or why, i don't understand how it worked but form those very first words typed in a chatroom i have loved him.

do you like to give your partner oral sex?

answers...

answer (i) 60 plus people at one time have seen me.
answer (ii) on and off since April 2001
answer (iii) 'Dream's question'; when they're female and they smile at me.
answer (iv) oral sex. No partner so the nearest I get these days is to mutter obscenities as they run off.

Question 98b. Do you have homosexual tendencies?
(I will know if you are lying).

I am straight. My husband however would love to see me with another woman and knowing how much it would turn my husband on is a turn on for me, if that makes sense*L*

How many hours a week do you spend reading erotica?

English Lady said:
I am straight. My husband however would love to see me with another woman and knowing how much it would turn my husband on is a turn on for me, if that makes sense*L*

Approximately 15 hours per week (counting Lit. time - 10 here, about 5 elsewhere)

QUESTION- How many hours per week do you spend logged onto Literotica?

Zero. I think it should be banned!

PS. EL: your husband is right, follow his guidance.

Why did Knan avoid that question, one wonders?

Question: Would you like to photograph others in erotic mode?

KHAN-E said:
Approximately 15 hours per week (counting Lit. time - 10 here, about 5 elsewhere)

QUESTION- How many hours per week do you spend logged onto Literotica?
maybe 2 or three. there are weeks when I dont come here at all. I think I get tired of all the youngins round hear.

What would cause you to willingly give up sexual pleasure for the rest of your life?
would you give it up for a loved one?

oops. forgot Khan's question.

On Lit. Too many hours; I've become addicted to this darn place; maybe 20 plus but I don't know.

starkpic said:

Zero. I think it should be banned!

PS. EL: your husband is right, follow his guidance.

Why did Knan avoid that question, one wonders?

Question: Would you like to photograph others in erotic mode?
I would very much like too. I think what I would enjoy is photographing a couple or threesome without them being aware of where the camera is. I hate poses, and I hate it when the camera becomes the focus of the eye.

Would you pose naked for erotic photos?

ok how long do i spend logged on to lit..well all the time, i never log out! I think its probably a couple of hours a day in reality, somedays more,some less!

I have taken sexy pics of my hubby and loved it, would love to do that again..also if the manchester united football team wanted to do some naked pics...I would be willing to help :D Esp for Ryan Giggs!

Hmm well my husband is as horny as I and he'd never ask me to give up sex, but if i am 100% honest i don't know if i could give it up. I mean theres always masturbation, but well thats only a snack sometimes you need a full banquet!

Do any of your body parts have a pet name?

What would cause you to willingly give up sexual pleasure for the rest of your life?
would you give it up for a loved one?
Errrr.... well, errr, ...next question!

Would you pose naked for erotic photos?
Oh, yes! I have to do so in order to take photos of my lady friends. Its only fair is it not? (I take more, though.)

I call my sore toe 'you little bastard'.

I've forgotten my question now but I have to go anyway.
Goodnight all.

goodnight Stakpic :D

ok lets keep the same question!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back